Grace Fellowship Church | SermonAudio.com

Grace Fellowship Church
Pastor William Rogers  |  Bradenton, Florida

Sermon7/26/12 10:31 AM
Sandy Viverios from Plainville Mass  Find all comments by Sandy Viverios
Am I a Diotrephes?
Jonathan Edward Shumaker
Great Sermon Ed. Praise God that you could Tell the Truth of God's Word about Diotrephes. Praise God that you could stand up for Pastor Will and Teach the Word of God !!!Wonderful Sermon !!! AMEN !!!

Sermon7/9/12 9:55 AM
Sandy Viverios from Plainville Mass  Contact via emailFind all comments by Sandy Viverios
I just want to say that I'm so Greatful and THANKFUL of being able to listen on SermonAudio while I'm away. It's such a JOY to hear the WORD OF GOD and having a GREAT TEACHER Michele for being able to teach us Women The Truth Of God and I'll be able to continue to listen each week while I'm away. Thank U Michele!!

Sermon5/20/12 6:13 PM
M. Shumaker from Bradenton, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by M. Shumaker
John & the Grace of God
“ Eureka! ”
What a recap of the Gospel of John! Take one hour to listen to this tremendous jet tour of the Doctrines of Grace in the Gospel of John-precious truth from God's Word! Thank you, Pastor William!

Sermon5/20/12 2:45 AM
carolyn from bradenton  Find all comments by carolyn
An Unusual Harvesting II
comments
my last comment that this is really hard stuff is about he revelation study "they deserve it 111"...trying to figure out how to use the site, it's my first time on the comment page. Revelation study is extreemly detailed and pray everyone on the site will listen to it.

Sermon5/20/12 2:18 AM
Carolyn Decker from Bradenton  Contact via emailFind all comments by Carolyn Decker
An Unusual Harvesting II
comments
This is some really hard stuff..I know it's right because God is always right yet it still is hard to hold back the tears when I think of these things...is that wrong? Dont know why it troubles me so. Always thinking even so come Lord Jesus and a message like this makes me think I shouldn't be in such a hurry to get home...

Sermon5/18/12 5:37 PM
Sandy Viverios from Bradenton Fl  Find all comments by Sandy Viverios
An Unusual Harvesting II
comments
Our Pastor is doing the Book of Revelation and we are in Chapter 16. Verses 1-11 and I just don't know how to put into words but WOW!!! From the beginning of God's Judgement and till the End and it's so powerful and I recommend everyone to hear this message what is going to happen!!!

Sermon3/22/12 10:06 PM
MICHAEL OF SILKWOOD from SILKWOOD CT  Find all comments by MICHAEL OF SILKWOOD
An Unusual Harvesting II
Pastor William Rogers
comments
“ UNBELIEVABLE TRUTH ”
This teaching gets more amazing every time we study the word of God. The doctrine of salvation is hard enough for us to understand, that some people have been chosen before the beginning of everything, through no work or spirit or bloodline we had, but all because God chose us to be His. Why? Because He wanted to and willed it to be so. But, God has also marked out all who will ultimately reject Him, no matter what, because He also wills. No manner of logic, or truth, or evidence, or any other fact, including the worst calamaties and pain and suffering imaginable, will make those who reject Him repent. I do not understand it, I can't explain, but I know it is true, because the Holy Spirit has laid it on my heart to believe. He has given us our pastor, William, and not only his excellent teaching ability, but the Holy Spirit to open our eyes, ears and heart to the truth as William teaches it from His word. Praise be to God, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Sermon10/20/11 1:38 AM
MICHAELD from SARASOTA  Find all comments by MICHAELD
Why the World Hates Believers
Pastor William Rogers
comments
“ Because He loves us they hate us ”
The message is as clear and true as God meant it. We love Him because He loved us first. But the world hates us because He was and is hated, first. A Hard lesson for believers to hear. Pastor William has hit the nail on the head. Whenever we encounter the worldview, and state the Christian's view, the world will turn on us, in every situation. Expect it and embrace it and count it as all joy as a sign of His love for us. The world hates believers, as they hate Christ. There is no middle ground to loving Jesus Christ. If we do love Him and obey Him and stand fast for Him, then we will have persecution. Thank you William for teaching us that lesson.

Sermon10/19/11 11:49 PM
Why the World Hates Believers
Pastor William Rogers
comments
“ A Must Hear! ”
Do I love God enough for the world to hate me? I pray I do.

Sermon10/19/11 9:14 PM
Mary Ann from Bradenton, Fl.  Find all comments by Mary Ann
Why the World Hates Believers
Pastor William Rogers
comments
“ Timely Message ”
Praise God for bringing each one of us to Grace Fellowship Church because we have the privilege of hearing this kind of expository preaching 2-3 times a week and the result has been Spiritual growth for each one of us. TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!

Sermon10/19/11 7:12 PM
slikwood from SILKWOOD NOW IN MYRTLE BEACH  Find all comments by slikwood
Why the World Hates Believers
Pastor William Rogers
comments
“ THIS HARD PREACHING ”
This message is sobering for any believer, but it is true. Pastor William clarifies the scripture like no other. His teaching is clear and straight-forward and always makes the listener think hard about the message that the Lord has given to us through His servants. William has been blessed with an incredible investigative drive and a spiritual desire to reveal this to his audience. His skill of unwrapping the text and delivering a clear message never fails to uncover truths that even long time Christians have never really seen before, even after many years of bible study. I, for one, feel that he is as good as any teacher I have ever heard at proclaiming, admonishing, teaching, and edifying his flock so they will be complete in Christ. Thank you Lord, for giving us our pastor. I pray that others locally in the area will join us in regular worship, and all others will listen regularly to William revealing the word of God through His holy scriptures each week.

Sermon10/19/11 12:21 PM
Marie Villada from Bradenton, Fl.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Marie Villada
Why the World Hates Believers
comments
Thank You Pastor William for your exposition of John 15.

Sermon10/19/11 11:56 AM
BILL SIMMONS  Find all comments by BILL SIMMONS
Why the World Hates Believers
comments
the world hates my Father, so therefore they hate me also, praise be to the FATHER, SON, and HOLY SPIRIT, the blessed Holy Trinity from eternity past and eternity future. bill and marlene,

Sermon10/19/11 8:34 AM
Ms. Jamie from Bradenton Fl. USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ms. Jamie
Why the World Hates Believers
Pastor William Rogers
comments
“ Thank you Jesus ”
Thank you JESUS for your Comforter,Thank you for a NEW life in You, and Thank you for Loving me. and Teaching me and giving me YOUR PEACE. and your perfect plan in my life. Thank you for OUR Pastor William Rogers My church family @ Grace Fellowship Church Bless each person I have met through the caring fellowship at GFC. Where we hear your Scripture one verse at a time. only by SCRIPTURE ALONE, FAITH ALONE, GRACE ALONE, CHRIST ALONE, TO GOD'S GLORY ALONE. Thank you in your name JESUS I pray. Amen

Sermon8/22/11 11:20 PM
SILKWOOD from SARASOTA  Find all comments by SILKWOOD
The Most Terrifying of all Judgments
Pastor William Rogers
“ INCREDIBLE PLAN, WONDERFUL SAVOR ”
God is sovereign and He demonstrates to us that He is in control and always has been. From before the world began, He chose us for His children, and He knew the world would fall and sin would rule our lives. But He loved us saved us from death by giving us His son to die a horrible death on the cross, so we wouldn't have to suffer through a horrible death awaiting those who did not choose to worship and believe in Him and all He did for us. These people will, unfortunately go into the Great Tribulation and have to suffer many terrible things before they are granted a painful death. Thank you Lord for giving us a pastor who is filled with the desire to study and teach us the true revelation of the plan of God.

Sermon8/15/11 8:29 PM
Ms. Jamie  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ms. Jamie
Are We Really Friends of Jesus?
Pastor William Rogers
“ I am a friend of JESUS ”
Thank you Pastor William, This sermon touched me and I am so thankful for GFC and all my friends that are in Christ. Thank you Jesus for being my friend , and help me grow in your love to others.

Sermon7/18/11 3:56 PM
Sandy Viverios from Bradenton Fl  Find all comments by Sandy Viverios
A Legacy of Peace-Part I
Pastor William Rogers
What and AWESOME sermon Pastor Will on Peace. If you haven't listen to it I recommend it. Thank You Jesus for giving me Peace with God and Peace of God.

Sermon7/5/11 7:28 PM
Mary Ann from Bradenton, Fl.  Find all comments by Mary Ann
Another Comforter Part 2
Pastor William Rogers
“ What, another eye opener!! ”
This goes along with "Our Idenity in Christ", there has to be a before and an after as the result of our salvation. When God awakens us from the dead and makes us alive in Him, He gives us Himself. At the time of regeneration we are filled with the Godhead, the Spirit of God the Father, the Spirit of God the Son, and the Holy Spirit. We are completely filled at that time and there is no other filling, we have all the power we need to live a Holy, separated life on to God and God did it all. Praise His Name and to God be the Glory!

Sermon6/25/11 11:11 AM
Sandy Viverios from Bradenton FL  Find all comments by Sandy Viverios
Sealed For Protection
Pastor William Rogers
I'm so grateful for being to hear all the sermons that Pator Will has done. I've been out of town the past 3 weeks and I'm so blessed that I could hear his sermons while I'm gone and not miss any of them. There are so GREAT!! Thank You

Event6/19/11 3:35 PM
Michael form Silkwood from Silkowwod CT  Find all comments by Michael form Silkwood
comments
The Bible Conference yesterday was so good that several of us commented in the 9:30- 11:50 morning session that we were expecting another hour of teaching when we broke for coffee and much to our surprise discovered it was almost lunchtime. Time goes by too quickly in his cleasses.
Our Pastor and Teacher William Rogers is the best kept secret in this part of the country. The teaching is always straight from the word of God, is relevant to our daily lives, and gives us the good news of the gospel which never fails to open up our hearts and minds to wanting more of the real message of God's will and purpose for our lives.
This weekend we were shown who we are in Christ Jesus and how we should live according to His promises. He worked us through an exercise to see who we were before Christ and whe we are after Christ has saved us.
Quite a great message of the grace and mercy of Jesus Christ when He takes the old man and regenerates our spirit and all things become new.
Thank you Jesus for showing us thst truth through your scripture and the blessing of ministry you have bestowed upon our pastor Wiilam.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6