MONDAY
AUG 31, 2015
Staff PicksNew Stuff!

MyChurch: freegraceradio
FreeGraceRadio.com
Don Fortner  |  Danville, Kentucky

Sermon12/2/14 11:10 PM
Tim Burnett from Jacumba California  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tim Burnett
Sin, Penalty and God's Grace
Allan Jellett
Highly recommend these sermons entitled Sin Penalty and God's grace and also the sermon entitled Enoch Walked with God I finally learned who the sons of men were that is mentioned in Genesis and also when it mentions Noah and clarification of the 120 years. Also I didn't realize that a rich man is not necessarily meaning rich in material wealth but rich in self-righteousness

Sermon11/29/14 10:24 PM
Rahab's Faith
Don Fortner
WERE NOT REDEEMED BY SILVER AND GOLD BUT BY THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF CHRIST, IT DOES NEVER GET OLD TO HEAR ABOUT THE BLOODY SACRIFICE OF JESUS FOR MY SINS.

Sermon11/28/14 6:02 PM
The Company of Two Armies
Don Fortner
THE COMPANY OF TWO DIFFERENT CANT BE MORE DIFFERENT (MY FLESH AND GODS SPIRIT) THE SPIRIT WINS DAILY BY HIS SOVEREIGN IRRISISTABLE GRACE BUT IT SEEMS LIKE THE FLESH WINS. MOST PEOPLE THEN GO AND TRY TO FAST, ETC ETC ETC DO DO DO DO BUT THIS IS DEAD WORKS AND NEVER RIGHT. JUST REALISE YOUR GOODNESS DOES NOT COME FROM YOU BUT CHRIST WHO DWELLS IN YOU BY FAITH, THE ONLY HOPE OF GLORY.

Sermon11/28/14 1:37 AM
The Time of Love
Don Fortner
my prayer is that god right now in your sovereignty complete and total both raise up people unworthy of their calling to preach free grace and sinners to realize by your overpowering might to see their all in you, not you as something they just need, but much more than that, their actually everything. and I thank you for sending out don fortner out into your harvest to gain what you have already purchased, amen in your will and your name.

Sermon11/27/14 11:52 PM
Is It Nothing To You?
Don Fortner
the first sight of Christ dying on the tree is blasphemous to me, but when the lord made me look twice he revealed to me how he was dying on the cross, because of my personal sins, my personal sins, then I saw my predicament and woe, then the lord thru his grace revealed I have taken your sins away by my intercessory prayer as your high priest (forgive them for they know what they do) then In great delight I saw both Christ as dying MY CURSE, AND CHRIST LIVING FOR MY BLESSING OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Sermon11/27/14 8:46 PM
comments
people cannot teach you these things, neither your own flesh, but the more I hear the SPIRIT OF GOD IN YOUR TEACHINGS, I KNOW GOD WILL TEACH ALL OF HIS ELECT, SOMEWHAT DOWN HERE AND IN HEAVEN AS WELL. EVEN THE WICKED IN HELL WHEN HE TAKES THEIR BREATH, I MEAN HIS BREADTH FROM THEM AND BOWES THEM IN THE DEPTH OF HELL, THEY WILL UTTERLY BOW AND UNDERSTAND, PUNN INTENDED. NOT SURE HOW TO SPELL PUNN BUT NONETHELESS.

Sermon11/25/14 1:56 PM
mp  Find all comments by mp
Why Am I Thus?
Don Fortner
WOW Thanks

Sermon11/25/14 2:38 AM
Seasons of Darkness
Don Fortner
comments
I FORGOT THE VERSE I QUOTED, WHICH IS PSALMS 42:5 FOR I SHALL YET PRAISE HIM FOR THE HELP OF HIS COUNTENANCE/PRESENCE.

Sermon11/25/14 2:36 AM
Seasons of Darkness
Don Fortner
comments
in times of darkness, as a Christian trusting in him, he gives us his strength to go on, until he either gives us more of his light here on earth, or in glory, but either way we are in his light and will forever be in his light, even when he does not light our way completely. I know about this depression, past pretty bad, and even know and then, to keep me humble he sends it. in don's sermon he said in times of darkness is the only time we can see the stars in the night sky, and its only when the light of the son/sun goes out, or at least it seems to, it shines somewhere always, even in the corridor of our darkness, AMEN. he is good in the good times and the bad times. WHY AM I CAST DOWN OH MY SOUL? AND WHY AM I DISQUIETED WITHIN ME? HOPE IN GOD, FOR I WILL YET PRAISE HIM FOR THE HELP OF HIS (GOODNESS)COUNTENANCE/PRESENCE. (WITHIN AND WITHOUT).

Sermon11/25/14 1:19 AM
Much More
Don Fortner
comments
if Christ died for us when we were ungodly/wicked, which he did, then HOW MUCH MORE WILL HE GIVE US HIS LIFE. ITS ALL OF GRACE THROUGH THE GIFT OF JESUS CHRIST. ITS BY HIS OBEDIENCE NOT OURS. GOOD NEWS OF THE GOSPEL.

Sermon11/24/14 7:24 PM
What Manner of Love
Don Fortner
L. I. S. T. E. N. to this sermon. must hear, Christ Is in the midst of the gospel, unlike the rest of the preachers around us.

Sermon11/24/14 12:46 AM
arthur joseph  Contact via emailFind all comments by arthur joseph
the love of god in Christ JESUS TOWARD UNDESERVING SINNERS LIKE ME IS WITHOUT A DOUBT UNDESCRIBABLE IN THE OUTWARD, BUT THE INWARD SENSE THEIR IS NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING TO COMPARE IT WITH BAR NONE.

Sermon11/23/14 9:53 AM
Yvonne Feddig from Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Yvonne Feddig
comments
“ Awesome messsage! ”
According to Galatians 1;6,7&8 there is only one gospel. This message proclaims it!

Sermon11/22/14 11:44 PM
arthur joseph  Contact via emailFind all comments by arthur joseph
the cross where Christ truly became my substitute and the same place where I died with him while he was dying, in other words he was identifying with me as his own, thus I identify with him in his death. Same with his resurrection if we died past tense before we even were alive upon the cross then we arose with him 3 days after as he did, reckon it so, cause if you belong to him this is as real as real can get, GRACE.

Sermon11/21/14 8:00 AM
John King from Ben Wheeler, TX  Protected NameFind all comments by John King
For Whom Did Christ Die
David Eddmenson
Very good sermon. I now understand what was once unclear! Thanks be to God!

Sermon11/19/14 8:38 PM
comments
when peter thru sovereign grace was able with the power of gods spirit to look at Christ and then walk on water, then he looked somewhere else, either to self or a preacher or our own wisdom, then he fell. same with us everytime, when we look anywhere else than Christ for acceptance with god, down in pride we will certainly go, but thank god the righteous fall 7 times, but the lord lifts him up every time we fall, cause he loved us before the foundation of the world.

Sermon11/19/14 7:55 PM
arthur joseph  Contact via emailFind all comments by arthur joseph
comments
“ must hear sermon ”
the simplicity that is in Christ, for god in his holy spirit to make you miserable as long as you are trying to find in yourself something righteous to recommend yourself to him, and then when he does make us miserable by his holy law, to then reveal jesus Christ brought and wrought the perfect righteousness we need before god and then he gives us rest, where before we could never find, under the law of condemnation.

Sermon11/18/14 2:07 AM
comments
gods love is selective but effective, for he is GOD.

Sermon11/18/14 12:42 AM
comments
by the obedience of one (Christ) many will be made righteous, in fact all that he died for and accomplished his atonement/redemption by his pure and holy blood. WHAT WASHED ME FROM MY SINS BOTH IN ADAM AND MINE WHICH I COMMITTED, NOTHING BUT THE DOING AND DYING OF CHRIST'S PURE BLOOD BEFORE GOD ON MY BEHALF. AMEN AND AMEN.

Sermon11/18/14 12:38 AM
comments
I have listened to this teaching about 5 times now, and it took that many times and much scripture study to really get the grip of what GOD thru u is saying. I agree, but my flesh fought the whole way. CHRIST DID NOT FAIL to bring in an everlasting righteousness for everyone of his elect sheep, where they past tense failed, are failing now and will fail tomorrow in their flesh. But praise god, he gave us his new nature, and he never fails to maintain his and I repeat HIS SALVATION TOWARD HIS OWN.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

William Boekestein
A Ministry of Sharing

2 Corinthians 6:11-13; 2...
Sunday - AM
Immanuel Fellowship

Mrs. Lorri Agee
Testimony - DBS Women

Testimony - DBS Women
Bible For Today Baptist...

Dr. James M. Phillips
1 Timothy #10 How to Behave...

1 Timothy From Greek
Discover The Word With Dr...

Rev. John S. Mahon