FreeGraceRadio.com | SermonAudio.com

About | 5 Days Left!

MyChurch: freegraceradio
FreeGraceRadio.com
Don Fortner  |  Danville, Kentucky

Sermon11/18/14 12:42 AM
comments
by the obedience of one (Christ) many will be made righteous, in fact all that he died for and accomplished his atonement/redemption by his pure and holy blood. WHAT WASHED ME FROM MY SINS BOTH IN ADAM AND MINE WHICH I COMMITTED, NOTHING BUT THE DOING AND DYING OF CHRIST'S PURE BLOOD BEFORE GOD ON MY BEHALF. AMEN AND AMEN.

Sermon11/18/14 12:38 AM
comments
I have listened to this teaching about 5 times now, and it took that many times and much scripture study to really get the grip of what GOD thru u is saying. I agree, but my flesh fought the whole way. CHRIST DID NOT FAIL to bring in an everlasting righteousness for everyone of his elect sheep, where they past tense failed, are failing now and will fail tomorrow in their flesh. But praise god, he gave us his new nature, and he never fails to maintain his and I repeat HIS SALVATION TOWARD HIS OWN.

Sermon11/16/14 2:31 AM
All Things
Don Fortner
comments
“ must hear this proclamation of the gospel ”
um - CHRIST tastes so good right now after hearing that rightly divided word from god gracious salvation, I don't know what else to say, but um so good so taste.

Sermon11/14/14 10:46 PM
Why Did Christ Come?
Don Fortner
“ excellent sermon ”
if you want to know what CHRISTS WILL is listen to this sermon.

Sermon11/14/14 12:15 AM
Jesus Justified
Don Fortner
comments
“ must hear sermon ”
people, this is a must definite must sermon to hear, and I mean once again a must sermon to hear for your soul. I don't say this lightly at all, but the whole sermon I was beholding Christ not by my own strength, but his, and I felt like I was In heaven, without no care. this is not to say I had a vision or something, but I just simply saw Christ once again yonder in heaven perfect before he had my sins on him, during the time he had my sins on him on the tree, and now sitting upon the right hand of his almighty father, resting for me. what an awesome sermon, best I have heard from you, and I have heard over 50. bless you.

Sermon11/11/14 4:50 PM
“ must hear sermon ”
once again Christ is fully presented thru you as he is, a perfect and gracious loving savior, that his riches are too much for us to comprehend, lest it was withoutthe holy spirit dwelling within us to reveal just himself in us.

Sermon11/11/14 5:25 AM
arthur joseph  Contact via emailFind all comments by arthur joseph
comments
“ must hear sermon ”
I ALREADY KNEW IT, BUT YOU ARE AS BOLD AS A LION, EVEN THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH/CHRIST. THE RIGHTEOUS IN CHRIST ARE JUST THAT BOLD AS A LION. YOU SPEAK TRUTH, PRAISE GOD FOR THE TRUTH OF THE GOSPEL OF FREE GRACE IN HIM.

Sermon11/11/14 5:13 AM
comments
spiritually judge all things by this you said, if it exalts JESUS CHRIST in his sovereign free will and grace toward his elect sinners, than it is of god, but if it exalts man and his so called free will and thus exalts man instead or in place of GOD, THROW IT AWAY, DONT LISTEN TO HIM, HE IS A FALSE PROPHET, PREACHER AND PREACHING A FALSE GOSPEL. AMEN.

Sermon11/11/14 4:32 AM
“ must hear sermon ”
i could say much about this sermon. Jammed pack of truth that will make the saints and sinners flesh mad, but just the opposite make the spirit of the saint rejoice and rest.

Sermon11/10/14 11:38 PM
ARTHUR JOSEPH  Contact via emailFind all comments by ARTHUR JOSEPH
your sermon said, people say we cant have any real assurance if we do nt love our brother, if we do nt show compassion, mercy, grace longsuffering... OUR ASSURANCE IS NOT IN LOVING TOWARD GOD NOR OUR BRETHREN, BUT IN OUR REDEEMERS LOVE FOR US NOW AND HE IS ONGOING LOVE TOWARD SINNERS LIKE US. I AGREE 100 PERCENT

Sermon11/9/14 9:09 PM
Done From Eternity
Don Fortner
comments
both prior comments are right on. every time I hear a message like this I ball like a baby, for its the moving on god on my soul in grace. the down fall of this is I know some of my family are not elect and odds just not elect, this makes me sad, but GOD IS GOD. WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY, I AM MERE SINNER MAN.

Sermon11/3/14 12:42 PM
michael kelly from Cheshire UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by michael kelly
Judah Went Down
Don Fortner
“ Wonderful exposition. ”
On my knees with tears at the throne of grace. Bless you pastor.

Sermon10/28/14 2:32 AM
If Ye Be Circumcised
Bruce Crabtree
comments
heaven is a narrow way, not that man/women/children have to live up to it, but just the opposite of this, the elect believe their righteousness/works is all together vanity and dead and filthy, and Christ gives them a righteousness, his own free of charge when he regenerates them by his holy spirit, amen. awesome sermon

Sermon10/27/14 4:09 PM
“ Inspired semon. ”
The supreme wisdom of God in the use of opposites to fulfil His gracious purpose. Incisive, Christ-honouring preaching at its simple best.

Sermon10/27/14 1:30 AM
Christ Our Propitiation
Don Fortner
the more I hear the word propitiation, GODS satisfaction toward his SON for the totality of my sin and the elects, I love Christ and this word propitiation, wish to god others would hear it to their hearts and believe on his son alone and be saved by his grace. RELIGION what mankind tries to do to be right toward god like you said here is just fooling themselves, but when these same sinners come to him by his drawing them looking to Christ alone (his work in bringing us daily) they have a mercy seat, CHRIST HIMSELF. WHERE HAS THIS PREACHING BEEN ALL MY LIFE, GUESS GOD MENT ME TO HEAR JUST RECENTLY. I AM PRAYING FOR YOU DON, THANKS MAY GOD BLESS YOUR SERMONS TO MORE SINNERS AMEN.

Sermon10/23/14 7:30 AM
bbc from USA  Find all comments by bbc
When He Was Dying
Don Fortner
“ Newton wrote of this... ”
Newton's Olney Hymnal of 1779, Hymn 72 Book II: "In vain, my fancy tries to paint the moment after death; the glories that surround the saint, when yielding up its breath. One gentle sigh their fetters breaks, we scarce can say, 'They're gone!', before the willing spirit takes her mansion near the throne. Faith strives, but all its efforts fail, to trace her in her flight; no eye can pierce within the veil which hides that world of light. This much (and this is all) we know, they are completely blest; have done with sin and care and woe, and with their Saviour rest. On harps of gold, they praise His Name, His Face they always view; then let us followers be of them, that we may praise Him, too. Their faith and patience, love and zeal, should make their memory dear; and LORD, do Thou the prayers fulfil they offered for us here. While they have gained, we losers are. We miss them day by day. But Thou canst every breach repair and wipe our tears away. We pray, as in Elisha's case, when great Elijah went - may double portions of Thy grace, to us who stay, be sent."

Sermon10/21/14 4:37 PM
“ Christ honouring preaching. ”
Delivered with great insight, reverence and true humility. The wonder of the Glory of the Grace of God. It's all of grace, all thanks and praise to the God of Heaven. 'Even so, come Lord Jesus.'

Sermon10/19/14 9:44 AM
bbc from USA  Find all comments by bbc
What Is The Gospel?
Allan Jellett
“ Thank you, Pastor. ”
I sincerely hope that every soul who heard the sermon, "What Is The Gospel?", preached by that OTHER man you mentioned, would hear THIS message, and be granted grace to believe. Your true and faithful rendition of this most important subject reminded me of something - I made a concrete sidewalk here in our yard near the street curb. I wrote "JESUS SAVES" in the wet concrete. Although thousands have passed by that chuck of concrete since I wrote those words, only a handful of folks have asked me, "Why did you write that?" Yes, I have had opportunities to tell the Gospel, but it occurred to me that there's one important word missing - the word, "SINNERS". The sidewalk inscription should read: "JESUS SAVES SINNERS". I plan to add one more concrete section and write that word. Thank you, Allan, for telling the truth that all sinners MUST and WILL hear!

Sermon10/12/14 7:37 AM
bbc from USA  Find all comments by bbc
The Blood of The Covenant
Don Fortner
“ What a Great God! ”
Here is the Gospel message, so beautifully outlined for us. I will listen again and again to this sermon, Pastor Fortner. I so much appreciate the care you have taken to lay out each essential point with such love and care. We are here in time, sending and receiving the timeless message. May He continue, after we are gathered in, to use the blessings He has bestowed on us to send forth His promises to future generations. This certainly is a prayer that was answered before time!

Sermon10/5/14 8:07 AM
bbc from USA  Find all comments by bbc
Strive To Enter In
Allan Jellett
“ Wonderful sermon! ”
Pastor, You mentioned Gilbert and Sullivan's "Trial By Jury" in this message, and my thoughts were kindled to recall my high school years, when I played a part in a theatre production of this play. "Edwin sued by Angelina shortly will appear!" It's true that there was a time when the betrothal vow was considered to be a promise as firm as the marriage vow itself. Though society continues to degrade more and more until the end of time, yet our LORD Jesus Christ remains Faithful, for He cannot deny Himself. Praise God, our Saviour is NO EDWIN! And we, His betrothed, can rest and wait, striving (as you have said) to enter in, finally to sit and dine with our Great Husband and LORD at the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. God bless you as you continue to seek Him for a Word to us each day. Thank you for this message.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 more