Stornoway Free Church of Scotland (cont) | SermonAudio.com

SATURDAY
DEC 10, 2016
CommentsALL -44 sec
About | $1 Signup!

Newest Player | Info
MyChurch: fcc
Stornoway Free Church of Scotland (cont)
Rev. Graeme Craig  |  Isle of Lewis, Scotland

Sermon9/20/08 11:10 AM
Yvette Landreneau from Lacombe, Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Yvette Landreneau
What do you live for?
Dr. David P Murray
One of the best sermons I've ever heard. It speaks to the saved and the lost. The Lord used it to open my eyes to some things in my heart that I didn't want there and I am grateful. It's a message that glorifies the Lord. I keep coming back to it,.. I have given it to others. It's a question we should ask ourselves and our lost loved ones often. Thank you much.

Sermon9/7/08 11:24 AM
Sharon Smith  Find all comments by Sharon Smith
The Wedding at the end of Time
Rev Maurice Roberts
comments
What a blessing to listen to this dear Pastor's teaching. I've only heard two of his messages, this one, and "Sweet Fellowship in Dark Days;" both, have brought me to tears as he presents Christ in all His Loveliness. Bless you Pastor Roberts, and all will be blessed who listen to these messages.

Sermon7/3/08 11:50 PM
A Grateful child of God from Louisiana  Find all comments by A Grateful child of God
A day in the life of a sinner
Dr. David P Murray
comments
“ This was me! ”
This reminded me of what I was like before the Lord saved me by His mercy & grace. It's a picture of a lost person,.. very convicting. I will make many copies for lost and saved alike,.. Thank you much.

Sermon4/18/08 8:30 PM
Whitaker Fulton from North Carolina  Contact via emailFind all comments by Whitaker Fulton
A Prayer for Revival
Rev Graeme Craig
“ A Solemn Message! ”
A blessed message, showing that the hearts of God's people yearn for a true spiritual awakening! We must pray for God to come and stir His church and gather in many of His chosen people! May the Lord bless and awaken all who hear this message.

Sermon4/6/08 9:36 PM
Bob Mothershed from Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bob Mothershed
Spiritual Heartburn
Dr. David P Murray
Beautiful Sermon and beautiful truth. Our family is thankful for the means to hear such great teaching. The Church in the wilderness has come to life for our children. Many thanks

Sermon3/31/08 8:22 PM
Wayfarer from TX  Find all comments by Wayfarer
Should Christians watch Movies?
comments
Excellent! Cuts through to the bone. Wow.

Sermon2/25/08 11:48 PM
Convicted Saint from Louisiana  Find all comments by Convicted Saint
A small, fiery, poisonous member
Dr. David P Murray
Wow! I was looking for help and a convicting sermon about my tounge,.. and the Lord led me right to it! Thanks you Br.Murray for telling it like it is in love. I really got a lot out of this and will download it to hear it again and get all those great Scriptures!

Sermon2/24/08 4:59 PM
Landreneau from Lacombe, Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Landreneau
Covering sin or Confessing sin
“ Oh Yeah! ”
This is some good teaching and preaching! I really like how there is no wasted time in this man's sermons,.. it's non-stop Scripture teaching from start to finish. This sermon lays out sin and what to do about it. You will be blessed to listen to this then send it to your lost loved ones.

Sermon2/10/08 4:02 PM
Butch Bourff from Urbana, Illinois  Contact via emailFind all comments by Butch Bourff
What made Great Britain great?
Dr. David P Murray
comments
“ Extroardinary Message! ”
Wonerful message, I believe the same message could be duplicated using our own President of the last 8 years. We have faced some of the 'same' changes, forced as a nation into the same sins. However, since Tony Blair, is considering the Presidency of the EU, are we watching a making of a antichrist. I am not saying or naming this, I said 'are we seeing' it should be interesting.

Sermon2/1/08 12:30 PM
Patrick  Find all comments by Patrick
What made Great Britain great?
Dr. David P Murray
comments
“ A Cry For Mercy ”
If you, like my wife and I, are concerned about our nation and our people in this dark and evil day, I urge you to hear this word and to forward it to all you know who are similarly concerned about the rampant godlessness in western nations today. This message is about Great Britain but will apply to wherever you live. It is no accident that the man of whose legacy this is preached has become a Roman Catholic -- "by their fruits..."

Sermon10/7/07 3:44 PM
Wayne  Find all comments by Wayne
Job: Submitting to providence
Dr Jerry Bilkes
This is a most helpful study of Job's furnace of affliction and begs the question whether we are simply fair weather believers without true faith? Am I bowing to the Sovereingty of God, bowing to His all wise providence and bowing under His rod of affliction? The true believer will cry to His heavenly Father in the midst of the furnace: 'For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted...but when he cried unto him he heard' 'Call upon me in the day of trouble I WILL DELIVER THEE and thou shalt glorify me'

Sermon10/7/07 1:16 PM
Wayne  Find all comments by Wayne
Jacob's Prayer
Rev. John Thackway
comments
Found much encouragement from this sermon!

Sermon8/29/07 9:36 AM
Ed Prol  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ed Prol
Farewell my beloved flock
Dr. David P Murray
comments
“ Best wishes ”
Eloquent in dialogue. Exact in purpose. Excellent is closure. My feelings go out to the congregation in Stornoway. My hope is that he does not get too theological, but stays with his perfection in practicality. David., you have the true gift of delivery to a babe in truth. You must continue delivering sermons to the lost, and the beggar as i am.

Sermon8/25/07 11:55 AM
Alastair Smith  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alastair Smith
Our minister is leaving - What now?
comments
Our beloved Pastor Rev Murray is going to Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary in Grand Rapids as a lecturer. We will miss him greatly and are thankful to the Lord for the time he has spent with us here in Stornoway. However although it is very difficult for us to see him and his family leave our congregation, we will hopefully still see and hear him occasionally on sermonaudio at www.sermonaudio.com/hnrc.

Blog8/23/07 9:36 AM
Scott McMahan from Internet  Contact via emailGo to homepageFind all comments by Scott McMahan
comments
A severe blow to sermonaudio, where Dr. Murray's sermons have provided some of the highest quality Biblical teaching I've heard, but the Lord has his plans and he is sovereign! I will pray for Dr. Murray in his new position and probably many of his students will be on sermonaudio in a few years!

Sermon8/22/07 2:21 PM
Traci M.  Find all comments by Traci M.
Should Christians watch Movies?
Dr. David P Murray
comments
“ Wow! Much needed message in this age! ”
Ouch!! That smarts! In today's culture of entertainment this is a hard hitting message. I was a big movie buff for years. This really challenged me to analyze this activity in light of the what the scriptures teach.

Sermon8/19/07 6:51 PM
A Friend  Find all comments by A Friend
Our minister is leaving - What now?
comments
Yes, sadly Rev Murray is leaving the congregation next week to go to America to train students for the ministry. His preaching will be missed.

Blog8/19/07 7:12 AM
W.  Find all comments by W.
comments
Although concerning a different denomination, I am sure that the sermon below would greatly benefit and bless the congregation seeking prayerfully a new minister as they bid a sad farewell to their own greatly beloved minister- yet also a great encouragement to Rev Murray himself. It deals with a calling to America and then 17 years later how the Lord made His will clear to the church and the elders in a wonderful way of a calling back home to a particular church. I hope it would prove of interest in the Lord's Sovereign providence.

Testimony on Wed. Evening: Knowing the Will of God
¬Ľ 2/9/2000 (WED) ¬Ľ Revelation 1

Rev John Greer

Sermon8/17/07 1:13 PM
Scott McMahan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Scott McMahan
Our minister is leaving - What now?
Dr. David P Murray
comments
“ "Why did he preach on that?" indeed... ”
I wish they'd tell us the rest of the story behind this sermon. Is Pastor Murray leaving?

Sermon8/12/07 12:14 PM
wayne  Find all comments by wayne
Should Christians watch Movies?
Dr. David P Murray
comments
“ A shocking message that will stun certain hearers ”
This is so shocking and biblical I ask you to hear it and then attempt to defend watching movies! Remember your TV is now also the cinema/theatre in the home. This is a brave sermon in days when even some of the reformed camp are more prone to be avid TV watchers and cinema attenders than any previous generation and often vocal defenders! As a godly and great evangelist like Whitefield and the prince of preachers Spurgeon had so much to say against the theatre in their own days it is strange that so few have any warning in our own evil days where silence is golden for fear of criticism-is there now a spiritual climate change and for the worst? What a need there is for a God sent revival if only we could see our greatest need.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

Andrew Quigley
Coping OR Overcoming In Love?

God's View Of God
Sunday - PM
Airdrie Reformed Presbyterian

Dr. Peter Masters
Our Resistance to God

Sunday Evangelistic Message
Metropolitan Tabernacle

Rob Ham
The Benefit of Knowing Christ

KHPC Daily Devotional Podcast
Keystone Heights...

History of Holy Days (7 Free MP3s)

What does the Bible teach about the Sabb­ath, Lord's Day, Chr­istm­as, East­er, etc.?
www.puritandownloads.com/hi..