SITE NOTICE | MORE..
Attention Broadcasters: The latest monthly Sermon Download PDF Report for July 2015 is now available. Please log into the Members Area to download and print it.

TUESDAY
AUG 4, 2015
CommentsALL -29 sec

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
MyChurch: ebc-florida
Emmanuel Baptist Church
Pastor Jeffery S. Smith  |  Coconut Creek, Florida

Sermon8/28/12 9:04 PM
Paul from Pennsylvania  Find all comments by Paul
comments
“ What a tremendous blesssing ”
Thank you for sharing such a tremendous message!

Sermon8/26/12 10:05 AM
jude newman from brisbane Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by jude newman
comments
Thank you This sermon is now in my favourites to listen to again

Sermon8/9/12 2:14 PM
Joan Myres from Wirral England  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joan Myres
The Burial of Christ
William Hughes
comments
I would love to be Abel to down load from your web , how do I do it ?

Sermon8/8/12 3:18 PM
Janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Janine
The Burial of Christ
William Hughes
comments
Oh Bro. Hughes, how can you break my heart like this? I, me, myself, Janine was/am heartbroken to hear your announcement on the other burial sermon at Reformed BC. I am just selfish. When I heard that at the end of Sept you and Mrs. Hughes are leaving the states to return to the UK I felt devestated. I'm just selfish. I am most certain that y'all prayed earnestly about this and therefore it is His will thus I must relinquish you. I fear I will never hear any of your sermons after that date. I'm just selfish. For you both, I am happy that you will be near your children and grands and I know they must be so joyful in the anticipation of your move back. Therefore, I have no choice but to rejoice also despite my selfishness. Deep blessings on you my brother.

Sermon7/8/12 1:39 PM
FG from USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by FG
The Fiery Furnace
William Hughes
comments
What would Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego thought about the compromising evangelicalism of our day SELLING OUT the Gospel in order to PREACH the Gospel or seek opportunity to be a "witness"?

Sermon7/1/12 11:11 AM
ym  Contact via emailFind all comments by ym
The Fiery Furnace
William Hughes
comments

Sermon6/29/12 5:46 AM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
Called, Beloved and Saints
Pastor Jeffery S. Smith
Bro. Smith, this is a wonderful sermon. It was many years after my one on one encounter with. The Living God in Christ Jesus that I was brought to the knowledge of these precious doctrines of grace. As I listened to your message I was thinking how blessed for young believers who have been given the ears to hear, to hear your sermon. It must be to them a sumptuous feast. Many blessings on your words to Christ's church and thank you.

Sermon6/29/12 2:40 AM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
Be Anxious For Nothing
William Hughes
Thank you Bro. Hughes for this precious message. It brought me to tears, tears of joy, tears of amazement at the profound thought of the inexpressible privilege of knowing my Creator in Christ, joy at God speaking to me in Christ through His Word by the mouthpiece of a fellow pilgrim and undershepherd called by God to further reveal Himself by Holy Spirit's anointing. Bless you back, Bro. Hughes.

Sermon6/27/12 11:37 PM
Claudia from Ct  Find all comments by Claudia
comments
I have listened and watched this sermon seven times. I play it when i go to bed. When i get up at night, l start it over again. I plan to listen to this everyday until i get it into my spirit and it is a part of me. This is awesome. Continue to let the Lord use you bro. Hughes. God bless you.

Sermon6/27/12 11:31 PM
Claudia from Ct  Find all comments by Claudia
comments
I am at a place in my life where l feel like giving up. I asked God to speak to me. I am a believerthat God meets you where you are with the right word at the right time. This is the word that l have been waiting for. Thank you Jesus! I just can't give up now!!!!!

Sermon6/14/12 5:32 AM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
comments
Yes im still awake at 4:30 am. Not unusual for a fulltime caregiver of a mom with Alz who is up all night. Bro. Hughes, I imagine you stepping up to the pulpit to preach as an emptied clay vessel and then Holy Spirit comes and fills your mouth. I feel my Lord draw near opening my understanding afresh often times as I listen to sermons I feel He directs me to listening. Do you take your shoes off when you preach? Often I feel on holy ground at such sound anointed preaching. I greatly praise God for yours and a few other pastors' messages in the season of basically being homebound. I am certainly blessed. Our Lord keep and bless you.

Sermon6/14/12 4:20 AM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
Sermon on Old Age
William Hughes
What a truly beautiful message. Once I was young and now I am old. My Lord, let my latter years (cause them to be), far greater to the furtherance of the knowledge of Your kingdom, to the proclaiming Your name, holiness and righteousness, to bringing You glory and honor than ever in my younger years. You are my God my Lord my King my Savior my All in all my eternal Hope. The magnificence of Who You Are is beyond understanding apart from Your revealing in Christ by Your Spirit. I once was young and now I'm old, but You Alone Lord Jesus are the only authentic Delight from either pole.

Sermon6/13/12 4:04 AM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
The Natural Man's Only Hope
William Hughes
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
My Lord God, draw my daughter Erica and capture and possess her eternal soul no matter the cost. And yet, according to Your own sovereign will and good pleasure. Thank You for my dear Bro. Hughes and for Sermonaudio.

Sermon6/11/12 8:45 AM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
The Ascension of Christ
William Hughes
Thank you for this wonderfully encouraging word and message

Sermon6/11/12 4:11 AM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
The Dying Thief
William Hughes
“ A must here ”
My Lord and my God. I continue to be awed by a God such as You Are full of mercy and pity for that which was lost. How holy and majestic is the name Jesus.

Sermon6/11/12 3:09 AM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
The Word Became Flesh
William Hughes
Revealing the Majestic to us. Thank you.

Sermon6/7/12 2:22 AM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
comments
Such a timely word to me in this season of my life. I've said it before but bears repeating. Thank you Bro. Hughes for serving God's Word to us in the way that you do with devotion, integrity, and right handling of the holy.

Sermon5/17/12 7:33 AM
Rick from Rochester, NY  Find all comments by Rick
comments
“ Excellent. ”
There are so many great points here that I will have to listen to it several more times.

Sermon4/28/12 1:10 AM
Margie from Minnesota  Contact via emailFind all comments by Margie
The Call of Matthew
William Hughes
“ This sermon blessed my heart. ”
Thank you for your beautiful and inspired teaching on the call of Matthew.

Sermon4/15/12 12:55 PM
Joy Bear from Louisville  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joy Bear
A Message to the Youth
Jim Savastio
“ Great Sermon! I desire for all my children to hear ”
What a great reminder to cultivate Godly traits in our daily lives. My 11 year old was interacting to the questions asked. I PTL we were sick and the church's internet was down so we had to search for another ministry of the Word. I plan to have all my children listen to this challenging message. Thank you Bro. Jim for your faithful ministry of the Word.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

New York City | December 15-17, 2015
Conference
SermonAudio Classics

Kids, God Made Marriage!
Joelee Chamberlain

SPONSOR | 700+

One drop of Christ's blood is worth more than heaven and earth. ... Martin Luther

City: Las Vegas, NV