Emmanuel Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

Emmanuel Baptist Church
Pastor Jeffery S. Smith  |  Coconut Creek, Florida

Sermon6/29/12 2:40 AM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
Be Anxious For Nothing
William Hughes
Thank you Bro. Hughes for this precious message. It brought me to tears, tears of joy, tears of amazement at the profound thought of the inexpressible privilege of knowing my Creator in Christ, joy at God speaking to me in Christ through His Word by the mouthpiece of a fellow pilgrim and undershepherd called by God to further reveal Himself by Holy Spirit's anointing. Bless you back, Bro. Hughes.

Sermon6/27/12 11:37 PM
Claudia from Ct  Find all comments by Claudia
comments
I have listened and watched this sermon seven times. I play it when i go to bed. When i get up at night, l start it over again. I plan to listen to this everyday until i get it into my spirit and it is a part of me. This is awesome. Continue to let the Lord use you bro. Hughes. God bless you.

Sermon6/27/12 11:31 PM
Claudia from Ct  Find all comments by Claudia
comments
I am at a place in my life where l feel like giving up. I asked God to speak to me. I am a believerthat God meets you where you are with the right word at the right time. This is the word that l have been waiting for. Thank you Jesus! I just can't give up now!!!!!

Sermon6/14/12 5:32 AM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
comments
Yes im still awake at 4:30 am. Not unusual for a fulltime caregiver of a mom with Alz who is up all night. Bro. Hughes, I imagine you stepping up to the pulpit to preach as an emptied clay vessel and then Holy Spirit comes and fills your mouth. I feel my Lord draw near opening my understanding afresh often times as I listen to sermons I feel He directs me to listening. Do you take your shoes off when you preach? Often I feel on holy ground at such sound anointed preaching. I greatly praise God for yours and a few other pastors' messages in the season of basically being homebound. I am certainly blessed. Our Lord keep and bless you.

Sermon6/14/12 4:20 AM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
Sermon on Old Age
William Hughes
What a truly beautiful message. Once I was young and now I am old. My Lord, let my latter years (cause them to be), far greater to the furtherance of the knowledge of Your kingdom, to the proclaiming Your name, holiness and righteousness, to bringing You glory and honor than ever in my younger years. You are my God my Lord my King my Savior my All in all my eternal Hope. The magnificence of Who You Are is beyond understanding apart from Your revealing in Christ by Your Spirit. I once was young and now I'm old, but You Alone Lord Jesus are the only authentic Delight from either pole.

Sermon6/13/12 4:04 AM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
The Natural Man's Only Hope
William Hughes
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
My Lord God, draw my daughter Erica and capture and possess her eternal soul no matter the cost. And yet, according to Your own sovereign will and good pleasure. Thank You for my dear Bro. Hughes and for Sermonaudio.

Sermon6/11/12 8:45 AM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
The Ascension of Christ
William Hughes
Thank you for this wonderfully encouraging word and message

Sermon6/11/12 4:11 AM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
The Dying Thief
William Hughes
“ A must here ”
My Lord and my God. I continue to be awed by a God such as You Are full of mercy and pity for that which was lost. How holy and majestic is the name Jesus.

Sermon6/11/12 3:09 AM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
The Word Became Flesh
William Hughes
Revealing the Majestic to us. Thank you.

Sermon6/7/12 2:22 AM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
comments
Such a timely word to me in this season of my life. I've said it before but bears repeating. Thank you Bro. Hughes for serving God's Word to us in the way that you do with devotion, integrity, and right handling of the holy.

Sermon5/17/12 7:33 AM
Rick from Rochester, NY  Find all comments by Rick
comments
“ Excellent. ”
There are so many great points here that I will have to listen to it several more times.

Sermon4/28/12 1:10 AM
Margie from Minnesota  Contact via emailFind all comments by Margie
The Call of Matthew
William Hughes
“ This sermon blessed my heart. ”
Thank you for your beautiful and inspired teaching on the call of Matthew.

Sermon4/15/12 12:55 PM
Joy Bear from Louisville  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joy Bear
A Message to the Youth
Jim Savastio
“ Great Sermon! I desire for all my children to hear ”
What a great reminder to cultivate Godly traits in our daily lives. My 11 year old was interacting to the questions asked. I PTL we were sick and the church's internet was down so we had to search for another ministry of the Word. I plan to have all my children listen to this challenging message. Thank you Bro. Jim for your faithful ministry of the Word.

Sermon4/13/12 4:29 AM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
Marvelous to my heart and to my hearing is this blessed sermon. Thank you dear Bro. Hughes.

Sermon3/21/12 7:07 PM
FG from USA  Find all comments by FG
Thank You Pr. Savastio for this oh so timely of messages. Keep preaching the truth to God's glory. Amen.

Sermon3/8/12 7:06 AM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
The Uniqueness of Christ
William Hughes
Bro. Hughes, I've listened to many of your sermons and feel rich that I've many more yet to listen to. I am deeply blessed in the way you handle God's Word in each and every one of them. It's as if you are handling something so precious, so sacred, so holy and so invaluable. And so you are indeed as you serve it to His church. Thank you for your lifelong service to God in Christ.

Sermon2/29/12 12:32 PM
Tracie Hall from South Carolina  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tracie Hall
comments
“ What Great Encouragement! ”
A wonderful reminder of God's sovereignty! Excellent message and so encouraging! If we have faith in our salvation, we should also place our faith in God's sanctifying work. Keep trusting God. Don't let Satan make you doubt God's provision and faithfulness. He's the loving Author and Finisher of our faith. He will never leave or forsake us. God bless you brother!

Sermon2/6/12 11:23 AM
Margie from Minnesota  Find all comments by Margie
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
As Christaians, we need to hear this message of God's absolute sovereignty. You are right in that it is truly the bedrock for our beliefs. God is ultimately in control of every aspect of my life.

Sermon2/5/12 8:31 AM
Michael a. Walsh from Greater Greensboro! North Carolina  Find all comments by Michael a. Walsh
comments
Excellent sermon. Have we all not mean here!

Sermon2/2/12 2:58 PM
janine from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
Thank you for these 3 excellent sermons.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Christ's View of Money, Mammon

Hourly: What Is Family Worship?
Dr. Joel Beeke
Puritan Reformed...
Staff Picks..

Store Item
John 3:16 Revisited

Curtis Knapp
Product: Paperback
$5 USD

Puritan Hard Drive Sale!

Lowest Price Ever, 2-f­or-1 & Free Shipp­ing Worldw­ide. For A Short Time Only. Act Now!
www.puritandownloads.com/sw..