MONDAY
FEB 27, 2017

Newest Player | Info
Live Webcast | Info | Legacy
MyChurch: cloverdalefpc
Cloverdale Free Presbyterian Church B.C.
Rev. Ian Goligher  |  Cloverdale, British Columbia

Sermon7/11/10 3:17 PM
Paul Thompson from Iowa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Paul  Thompson
Why Keep A Christian Sabbath Today
comments
You Free Presbyterian preachers always hit it right on the head and get to the point. I love it! Thank you for a refreshing and to-the-point sermon about the Lord's Day, the Christian Sabbath. I needed to hear this, as I have been having some confusion concerning the Sabbath day, and some contention from others. God bless you.

Sermon4/26/10 2:20 PM
Anne from Missouri  Find all comments by Anne
Why Keep A Christian Sabbath Today
Rev. Ian Goligher
comments
“ Thank you for speaking truth! ”
I have been blessed by this message as it reinforces the biblical teaching or family has finally understood! Now Sundays are a delight as we each do our own study (after church at home)and then come together to read good theological volumes instead of...bike-riding, fishing, doing crafts, sewing...! Now I just pray that others will listen and heed!

Sermon3/9/10 3:38 AM
Soldiers of the Cross
“ Great lessons. ”
A plea for fighting the battles of the Lord, with courage and determination, and with love.

Sermon2/23/10 2:31 PM
Andy from Illinois  Contact via emailFind all comments by Andy
Cessation of The Charismata
Rev. Ian Goligher
This was a true blessing for me. I have been Reformed now for many years by God's grace, but I grew up in a Pentecostal church. I have come to a cessationist position, based mainly on my observations of the ridiculous things I have seen since my childhood tauted to be the work of the Holy Spirit. This sermon was a great help for me to systematize my thinking on this subject. Even when I did my MDiv, this subject was glossed over because it was a Reformed school and it was taken for granted that we were all cessationists. I was, but I didn't have a good Scriptural reason for it. Now I do. Thank you. I am grateful to all the Free Presbyterian preachers for their excellent exegetical skills. Someone is doing something right in training these men for the ministry.

Sermon2/1/10 12:01 PM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
Why God Demands Desperate Praying?
Rev. Ian Goligher
comments
“ A powerful sermon on a powerful topic! ”
I enjoyed this sermon very much.I found myself taking down notes from beginning till the end.This message really spoke to me.Thank You!

Sermon1/29/10 3:29 AM
Taking Inventory of Your Soul
“ Great value. ”
Our souls have value because God created them and because Christ died for us. Christ love our souls more then ourselves, because when we sin we wrong our souls, but He wants always to bless and enrich our souls.

Sermon1/26/10 2:35 AM
Rodica Motiu from Oradea, Romania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rodica Motiu
Unbelief, A Robber
“ Great warning. ”
Exodus 4. A warning against unbelief, which robs us of the promises of God. Excellent the illustration from Moses and Aaron, with the unbelief of Moses and then his restoration.

Sermon1/23/10 8:56 AM
Wendy Ann from New Jersey  Find all comments by Wendy Ann
Faith First
Rev. Ian Goligher
comments
“ Great Encouragement ”
The power of faith, how we need to be reminded of this great grace of faith! Pastor Goligher stated,"Then there's the Goliath of the world. The world has awful powers against the Christian today...BUT FAITH CAN SLAY THE WORLD." Amen!!! Thank you for this edifying sermon.

Sermon1/22/10 8:31 AM
Jim Mccallum from Pennsylvania  Find all comments by Jim  Mccallum
Faith First
comments
Fantastic! I enjoy your sermons as you simply preach the gospel without gimmicks or the addition of popular opinions. As I have stated before, keep doing what you are doing. May God continue to bless you and guide you.

Sermon1/20/10 10:40 AM
aaron ram....  Contact via emailFind all comments by aaron ram....
Hi Pastor, I just finish listening to this sermon. I was wondering is it okay then for christian to protect his family physically or the elderly in a life or death situation. Thanks for your time. Aaron

Sermon1/1/10 3:12 AM
Norman Smith from New Haw,Surrey,England  Contact via emailFind all comments by Norman Smith
No Excuses for Apostasy
Rev. Ian Goligher
“ Sometimes God has to shake us up.... ”
...to get us out of an apathetic state. This one sentence gives you some idea of what this practical challenging sermon is about from this portion of Gods word. This is my first sermon listened to on the first day of 2010. I always enjoy listening to brother Goligher. May the Lord bless you,dear brother,your family,and your congregation , during 2010,or for as many days as you are spared to serve the Lord.To the glory of His name. Norman

Blog11/29/09 2:44 PM
Bernie H. from South Texas Coastal Bend  Contact via emailGo to homepageFind all comments by Bernie H.
comments
Greetings in the name of The Lord.

Just want you to know that I enjoyed being able to access your morning service today. Thanks for healthy and needful reminders from the Word of Our God, may He ever be praised!

Sermon10/25/09 7:26 PM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
Sovereign Salvation
Dr. John McKnight
AMEN...! Thank you for this wonderful message! Hear this one! Yes, Salvation is of the LORD...!

Sermon10/8/09 6:46 PM
Annelise Posthuma from New Zealand  Find all comments by Annelise Posthuma
Why Keep A Christian Sabbath Today
comments
Wonderful sermon! it was really challeging and very biblical...makes you think about what you do on a Sunday and how we can do things better and for the Glory of God

Blog10/4/09 9:55 PM
J Walker from Blaine WA  Contact via emailFind all comments by J Walker
comments
Thank you for the Word. God Bless.

Sermon9/7/09 5:41 AM
MARYNA falck from jeffreysbay South Africa  Contact via emailFind all comments by MARYNA falck
Why Keep A Christian Sabbath Today
comments
thank you for reminding us of Gods Day is HOLY Things are no different in SA in Sunday all the stores are open all day and even christians forget that this is a Holy day when they spend the day shopping.This is why the Lord cannot bless us because we are no longer faithful to His Commandments.Yet we want Him to hear all our prayers and even question Him when some prayers are not answered as we want it to be answered.May God bless you.Thank once more

Sermon8/2/09 7:24 PM
Benjamin from Scottsdale, AZ  Find all comments by Benjamin
Why Keep A Christian Sabbath Today
Rev. Ian Goligher
comments
“ Amen! ”
Thank you for the wonderful sermon... praise God! Thank God for a day in which we can rest in the finished work of Christ, by following His example in worship, fellowship, and works. In Christ, Benjamin

Sermon7/13/09 2:22 AM
looking for advice  Find all comments by looking for advice
comments
Hi Pastor , I was wondering your advice about something. I have struggled with anxiety disorder for years. I used to take medication but now I just take vitamins and natural supplements and they do help. Is this wrong , is all mental disorders spirtual or some physical?

Sermon6/17/09 12:14 PM
P. Jordan from Florida  Find all comments by P. Jordan
Witnessing To Jehovah's Witnesses
Rev. Ian Goligher
“ Very good infornation ”
One of the best sourches of information about the Jehovah Witnesses. I really enjoyed listening to brother Goligher as he taught the truth. It's abvious he had to do a lot of research and study and we are all benifited by his dedication. Thank you. P. Jordan

Sermon6/3/09 8:51 PM
Austin from Omaha  Find all comments by Austin
Why We Are Not Charismatics!
comments
Very good teaching here! If you have any friends that are charismatic or just want to be well instructed, this is a very good message.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

David C. Anderson
"Don't miss it for the world."

Broad River Baptist Church
Sunday - AM

Walter Martin
The Roman Catholic Church..

Cath. History Walter Martin