CODE #

MyChurch Code#: 78918
Bethel Church
Mike Hoggard  |  Festus, Missouri

Sermon12/17/16 4:25 PM
Dez from Austin Tx  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dez
comments
It finally worked, guess it was formatting for iPhone. Loved it, thank you so much as always! I pray for you and the family often, that includes our church which I feel very much a part of. Love you all, may zone Lord bless you and keep you and make his face to shine upon you, Amen. 💕

Sermon12/14/16 1:44 AM
Dez from Austin Tx  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dez
comments
This video keeps saying "processing" and I am not able to watch it. Is this an issue on user end or did it maybe not upload fully? Best to you Pastor Mike, you're always in my prayers.

Sermon12/6/16 11:19 PM
Greatful in Portland from Portland, OR  Find all comments by Greatful in Portland
comments
“ Fantastic teachings! ”
Talks about another Jesus versus the true, right Jesus. Wonderful!

Sermon12/6/16 11:12 PM
comments
“ Fascinating teaching!! ”
I LOVE Pastor Mike's absolute love and trust of God's perfect, Holy word! He helps strengthen my own belief, especially by exposing false teachers, teachings and false Jesus'. It's fascinating and helps give a clearer picture of why the counterfeit teachers are doing what they do. Also helps strengthen me against the lies they sow.

Sermon11/22/16 7:07 AM
Dennis from Sioux Falls, SD  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dennis
The Gospel VS God's Wrath
Mike Hoggard
“ No Audio ”

Sermon11/21/16 6:24 PM
Ginger Stephens from Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ginger Stephens
Saul's Departure
Mike Hoggard
Excellent sermon. Thank you and God bless you.

Sermon11/5/16 7:59 AM
Chan from Singapore  Find all comments by Chan
comments
Nowadays even your wireless printers demand to have your email addy. So "they" know where you live, dob, mobile no,, land line no, workplace, to whom u are connected to, your favourite meal, your favourite aunt, my favourite sermons and God knows how large a docket "they" have on every single person in this world.

Sermon11/1/16 3:13 PM
Richard Jackson from Arkansas Jacksonville  Contact via emailFind all comments by Richard Jackson
Have Your Sins Been Forgiven
Mike Hutsell
Thank u for that preaching of God's Word.

Sermon10/30/16 2:00 AM
Noah malgeri from Las vegas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Noah malgeri
Dominion of the Beasts
Mike Hoggard
Wonderful revival sermon praise God

Sermon10/28/16 7:50 AM
Dennis from Sioux Falls, SD  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dennis
No media

Sermon10/27/16 9:58 AM
Sarah Walters from Iowa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Sarah Walters
Fallen in the Church House
Mike Hoggard
comments
I am so thankful for the grace that the Lord has given to me. I am thankful that I found your preaching and I am so glad that I heard this message and that the Lord isn't through with me yet. Where I live, there is a definite darkness. I am going to pray that you would come up here and preach to this city for revival!!! You are not very far from us and the Lord knows my pastor could use the preaching too!! The Lord is working!!! Thank you for your diligence in preaching the Word of God!

Sermon10/27/16 2:13 AM
Brian from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brian
Dominion of the Beasts
Mike Hoggard
comments
Thanks be to God for that message preachee

Sermon10/17/16 2:06 PM
Jack daugherty from Ky  Find all comments by Jack daugherty
comments
“ Supposition ”
I respect your right to your opinions, but that seems to be all that you talked about. You drag out those same old scriptures as the hebrews roots people, then add half scriptures while avoiding the ones in the same passages that totally disprove your argument. I am interested in whether you have ever heard a broadcast of "Power of Prophecy". I think it is obvious that you have not. Your statements about Texxe Marrs are over the top and certainly demonic. While advising us to pray for the jew, you never suggest prayer for Texxe or muslims. A Zionist in the woodpile. I'm sure a good ol boy like yourself gets it.

Sermon10/13/16 12:57 PM
Sherry from Alberta Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Sherry
A Time of Travail
Mike Hoggard
I love your teachings Pastor Mike and I love your heart but could you tone down the yelling pls. My husband won't listen anymore because of your yelling and it gets too loud. We love your regular voice though and feel the yelling is so unnecessary. Just saying'........

Sermon10/6/16 3:15 AM
Ellen  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ellen
Pastor Mike Online 10-4-16
Mike Hoggard
I had a young lady attack me on Facebook because I posted an article about worshiping God through yoga and how it was not Christian, she said who am I to tell someone else how to worship God! Oh boy, these people get angry about it.... Thanks for speaking truth

Sermon10/5/16 3:18 PM
Rublev from Czech Republic  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rublev
The Soul of the Church
Mike Hoggard
“ My soul has a Darling now! ”
Dear pastor Mike. Our Lord just opened this beautiful book of The Song of Solomon, through your preaching, to my soul. Now it makes perfect and wonderful sense! The voice and words of the Bride are now my voice and words (of my soul). But my mind is still not ready to accept, that the Lord would ever speak so beautifully about us as a Bride. His Love is still a huge mystery for me... Blessings from my heart to you, your family and Bethel church!

Sermon10/2/16 11:12 AM
Helen Bracetti from Texas  Find all comments by Helen Bracetti
David's Mighty Men
Reg Kelly
comments
“ God breathed sermon ”
Our family loves you and your congregation because you are mighty men of God. Grace and peace to you all.

Sermon9/28/16 12:25 PM
Dedubb from Texas  Find all comments by Dedubb
David's Mighty Men
Reg Kelly
comments
Thanks for re-producing this Brother Mike! A message our Nation so must HEAR!

Sermon9/20/16 5:05 PM
Rublev  Find all comments by Rublev
“ Very tasty Manna! ”
Thanks a lot pastor Mike for this soul food!! My inner man was rejoicing within me. Blessings from Europe!

Sermon9/16/16 2:16 PM
Walden Arizumi from Hawaii  Contact via emailFind all comments by Walden Arizumi
Dark Sentences
Mike Hoggard
comments
Just wanted to continue with more on my experience with the Word Faith church that I used to go to. Regarding the brainwashing, it was very difficult for me to read the bible during and for years after. I only could see what I was reading through their convoluted lens. When the bible would say something about faith especially I could only see it according to the way that they saw faith and its operation. I was taught how to commandeer God and to try to get Him to do what I needed Him to do for me. I was a very young man and young Christian at the time and so I could not refute what I was being taught at that time. We were taught to pray "in the spirit" often and the more the better. It was frustrating because you never ever knew what it was that you were "praying" to God. I honestly can say that all of it was just babbling and trying to work something up. It was completely empty and made us look extremely crazy. I am embarrassed just to think of all the times that I was speaking in tongues in the congregation. Now that years have passed I can see how foolish the whole thing was. I am free from that bondage. I am free from the influence of this spirit. Speaking in tongues will only produce bad fruit like arrogance and presumption. Speaking in tongues is delusion.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

John Pittman Hey
The King's Beauty Vindicates!

The Father's Love Proved!
Grace Bible Church

Hourly: What to Do With Life's Burdens
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
Sermons of Dr. Ian Paisley
Staff Picks..

Dr. Peter Masters
The Invisible War

Sunday Evangelistic Message
Metropolitan Tabernacle

Sermon: More Cremations than Burials
Kevin Swanson

Sin is sin and merits punishment, whether you acknowledge it or not. ... Martin Luther

Amazon Fire TV New!