Berean Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: bereanbaptistch
Berean Baptist Church
Pastor Sean Harris  |  Fayetteville, North Carolina

Page 1 | Page 4 ·  Found: 1,147 total user comment(s)

Sermon8/18/14 12:07 PM
Starla from Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Starla
Thanks. This has been enlightened for me. I was

Sermon8/18/14 12:52 AM
Joe Bassani from Cloverdale, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joe Bassani
comments
Thank you for cutting through the chaff,I to had difficulty reading the article. There is little or no discernment with "christians" today. 2 Tim. 3

Sermon8/16/14 11:41 AM
Erin Marque from Kansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Erin Marque
Amen

Sermon8/15/14 4:34 AM
Helen from Sweden  Contact via emailFind all comments by Helen
comments
Great clever conversation. I recommend everyone to listen

Sermon8/14/14 1:03 PM
Jane Mason from FL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jane Mason
comments
Thanks Pastor Sean, for speaking "the Truth". America is on a fast run away train with no Conductor. I wish the whole world could hear this message ?? May God continue to Bless You.Amen

Sermon8/11/14 12:02 PM
Chris Sain  Find all comments by Chris Sain
“ Great Podcast ”
It amazes me, when you talk about single mothers. Whether they be divorced, widowed or otherwise that the blessed gift that children are, that they be marginalized as baggage. I cannot express how proud I am to have the girls I have as my children now. They are glorious gifts from God, and I'm a better man because they are in my life. Don't let fear stop you from experiencing the blessing.

Sermon8/10/14 12:23 AM
Diana from California  Find all comments by Diana
“ Very informative! ”
Thank you so much for discussing this. This is really great information.

Sermon8/9/14 4:15 PM
jg from atlanta  Contact via emailFind all comments by jg
Really of all people. I don't think Ann Coulter is qualified to talk about others narcissism. But just my opinion.

Sermon8/7/14 5:50 PM
Helen from Sweden  Contact via emailFind all comments by Helen
comments
Very Good..Thank You . Would recommend everyone to listen.

Sermon8/6/14 10:32 AM
Erin Marque from Kansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Erin Marque
comments
“ oh my ”
I posted this on my Facebook page and wow! I was told to be careful. People like you are just jealous, (envious would have been the accurate accusation). I then posted the Larry King clip. Didn't get any better reception. After I informed the commenters that Mr Osteen didn't believe that atonement was achieved through Jesus' sacrificial act on the cross, I posted instructions on how to view the transcript of Mr Osteens 4-23-2000 easter sermon that sounds more like a cartoon episode than any kind of preaching topical, exegetical or otherwise. We are here. The time that 2Tim 4:3&4 is here brothers.

Sermon8/4/14 1:53 PM
Allie  Find all comments by Allie
“ Just a moment ”
I had only heard that the person being treated was here and not a citizen of the USA. Maybe some others did not have this info when forming their opinions. I also did not know they were serving the infected in Africa when they contracted the disease. I thought it was a non US citizen so I thought they should not be brought over. Maybe the public needs more information or take time to pay a little more attention to the info presented. I am not quick to label anyone selfish who do not think they should not be allowed to come back for treatment for a disease that has no cure and deadly. Prayer for the sick and wisdom dor their care is needed for sure

Sermon8/4/14 10:26 AM
Erin Marque from Kansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Erin Marque
comments
“ preaching to the choir ”
I love your ministry. It is a wonderful teaching ministry. Something that is lacking in ALL of the body of Christ today. Corporate worship is now merely another form of entertainment and there is a huge lack of both community/accountability and submission. As for your topic. I was in the world during Obama first campaign. I was all for him. I was also all for drugs, fornication, and violence. I saw a black face and that was enough for me. Then the Lord changed me. This was 4 years ago. As I dug into the scriptures I began to see a drastic difference between what the bible says Christianity is and what I see on a regular basis, that includes the Christian in the White House. I speak out about the President's inability to uphold biblical truths regularly. I even addressed this in part at our districts layman's day year end event that had many preachers, deacons, and other "higher-ups"in our district. I was met with mostly silence and a bit of anger. Although there many in the minority, there are a few in the pulpits of black churches speaking out on the "prezs" stance on abortion, homosexuality, gay "marriage", entitlement, pro Muslim attitude, and foreign policy. God bless you and your ministry.

Sermon8/4/14 9:35 AM
Helen from Sweden  Contact via emailFind all comments by Helen
comments
What a shocking statement from the President! He must not get away with it Where are the voices of democracy ? Are there any more brave preachers/shepherds like Sean Harris who are willing to confront him ?..If so please do!!

Sermon8/3/14 10:35 PM
Carl in Greensboro from NC  Find all comments by Carl in Greensboro
comments
Thank you very, very much Pastor Sean! Hopefully the saints (primarily the Black shepherds) will wake up to the absurdities that are coming from our White House. Like it or not (I don't like it) the President is our chief representative and speaks for us all. We need someone nonpolitical with the courage and godliness to rebuke him publicly. And to publicly ask him if God has granted him salvation and why he believes this. His answer really wouldn't matter. But openly saying either "Yes" or "No" would shock most people out of their spiritual stupor and malaise concerning his lawless actions and foolish rhetoric. Again, thank you for your passionate comments.

Sermon8/3/14 9:49 AM
jg from atlanta  Contact via emailFind all comments by jg
comments
This is God's work from beginning to end. He will rise up godly men to do his work as he sees fit. Those men must be obedient to him but he will never abdicate his glory to those men or the church in America or anywhere.

Sermon8/1/14 10:59 AM
Carl in Greensboro from NC  Find all comments by Carl in Greensboro
comments
Though technically we have become aliens and strangers in our home country I think we have an obligation to speak as God's prophets to our nation. We should warn it of the consequences of not only suppressing the truth in unrighteousness here but exporting and teaching the whole world to learn and practice unrighteousness. It would be one thing if the U.S. was poor and isolated but we have the finances, intellect, power, and policy to persuade by financial incentives or by force the governments of the world to do and teach good to their people or do and teach evil. I read about Elijah, Elisha and many other prophets constantly bumping heads with kings like Ahab and Jeroboam in Israel. I see wicked Nineveh repenting at the preaching of Jonah. I see King Jehoash doing right in the sight of the Lord because of the godly influence of Jehoiada the priest. Paul and his fellow missionaries always trying to persuade the NATION of Israel to repent and come to God in every place they found them. To paraphrase MLK we should be the moral consciousness of our nation. Are we not God's watchmen? Do you want this modern day Babylon the Great to keep offering her abominable cup of wickedness to the world? How will the unsaved hear without a preacher that does not preach to them?

Sermon7/31/14 4:43 PM
riki from keyser wv  Contact via emailFind all comments by riki
What to Look for in a Church
Sean E. Harris
My husband and I have been looking for a new church home. I was hearing what was being said about the ipod, facebook and etc....My recent experience with these electronic gizmos involved a church we had on our "shopping" list. The pastors wife, during the sermon continuously kept picking up her electronic gizmo which was big enough to see the icons. I found this very distracting as she used her touch screen with some sort of determination. I couldn't even tell you what the message was about. I wondered if this also distracted anyone else. I am all for carrying the Bible and letting electronic gizmos home. Your message was excellent and had lots of useful points. Please prayer for my husband and I that we will find a church home....I need church to recharge me for the upcoming week!

Sermon7/28/14 9:18 AM
Paul Durr from Stedman NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Paul Durr
Influencing God Through Prayer
Sean E. Harris
One of your best sermons! My wife of 32 years has left me and this sermon has given me hope and desire to live a more righteous life.

Sermon7/28/14 7:09 AM
Helen from Sweden  Contact via emailFind all comments by Helen
comments
Thank You.Well done Right on spot. Keep on doing this.It is all about Jeshua,Christ Jesus and everything that does not gloryfies Him needs to be exposed.

Sermon7/27/14 9:03 AM
Cathy from Oklahoma  Find all comments by Cathy
“ Christian Mom Gets Death ”
I had not heard about this until this. Can you let me know what has happened to her and where I can get an update so t can pray specifically. Lord bless her.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Evolution vs. Christ

Firm Foundations 17
Reformation Church (OPC)

Blog 10/27/14
Seasons and Rhythms of Life

New York Gospel Mission
&ldq­uo;why are you cast down, o my soul, and why are you...

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/sw..