TUESDAY

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: bereanbaptistch
Berean Baptist Church
Pastor Sean Harris  |  Fayetteville, North Carolina

Page 1 | Page 4 ·  Found: 1,362 total user comment(s)

Sermon5/18/15 12:20 PM
Pastor Bill from Fayetteville, North Carolina  Protected NameFind all comments by Pastor Bill
The End of the Age
William J. Sturm
comments
“ Reply to Alfred ”
Thanks for stopping in again, Alfred. Could you ask your question again? I don't understand what you mean by "would the world already under condemnation, but not yet judged or he that believeth not is condemned... Please help me out here, brother.

Sermon5/18/15 10:41 AM
Alfred Thames from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alfred Thames
The End of the Age
William J. Sturm
comments
I am trying to absorb what you have said. Would the world already under condemnation, but not yet judged or he that believeth not is condemned already, but not yet judged. Would these verses also be a process of the age. All these will come to come pass at the end of the age. Help me out.

Sermon5/15/15 4:50 AM
Montague from Malaysia  Find all comments by Montague
comments
AWESOME SERMON!! MUST LISTEN :)

Sermon5/14/15 8:32 AM
Blue Stars Prove Young Earth
William J. Sturm
comments
“ Reply to Justin Ray Bernal ”
Justin, It means alot to me that you would take the time for feedback here. I am aware of what "re" means as a prefix. You should probably note that the KJV and older versions are the only ones that use "replenish" instead of "fill." Have you investigated that? Your Jeremiah passage is interesting in that it clearly has a judgment "feel" to that. I'll give it some more thought (as I have in the past) this evening.

Sermon5/13/15 3:18 AM
Justin Ray Bernal from Merriam, Kansas  Protected NameFind all comments by Justin Ray Bernal
Blue Stars Prove Young Earth
William J. Sturm
comments
Thanks for sharing, tough topic for sure. I'll be brief, just a couple things to take note of: God told Adam to replenish the earth, this prefix (re) is a key to understanding something was before, and in Jeremiah we also see God's anger destroying a city of the fallen angels no doubt, before man was created. How are we to place this context in a post Adamic earth. Also I have no problem with Adam being around 6000 years ago or dinosaurs living right up to the great flood none of this is a problem for me it's biblical and modern science is even finding blood cells in dinosaur bone, which means they are not millions of year's old.

Sermon5/11/15 9:47 AM
An Enemy Has Done This
William J. Sturm
comments
“ Reply to Walt ”
We're in the same boat. I plan to give the Gospel to somebody today. If you do, that's two.

Sermon5/9/15 8:22 AM
Walter Holt from Fayetteville, NC  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Walter Holt
An Enemy Has Done This
William J. Sturm
comments
“ Comments from a Calvinist ”
Excellent Sermon Pastor. This convicted my spirit to my responsibility in spreading the Gospel (Romans 10:11-21). I do not know who the Elect are and I cannot see an "E" branded on their back; therefore, I have responsibility and accountability to the Great Commission. The Spirit has used this Sermon to convict me and rekindle in me a desire to see the lost saved. Praise be His name above all names.

Sermon5/8/15 10:05 PM
comments
“ Reply to JHB ”
Then I will pray for you to fervently win them (Jude 22-23).

Sermon5/8/15 3:32 PM
Vasiliki Mbillis from Queens, NY  Protected NameFind all comments by Vasiliki Mbillis
Excellent conversation men, a real "thinker". A conversation the church should have more often. I always here Christians say were are no longer under the law and it never sits right with me. I also do not completely understand what Christ meant when He said He came to fulfill the law, which law, what part of the law, Deuteronomy 22 is tough, but you all did well with the application, I think you are really onto something. There is a tone with regard to the sanctity of life, none of God's laws should be ignored and all should be taken seriously like Pastor Bill was suggesting. I never say I am King James Only but I am certainly Majority Text only so I'm with P. Bill. Thank You all.

Sermon5/6/15 12:12 PM
JHB from san Diego county  Find all comments by JHB
comments
we have thousands of Cops here in the San Diego area. If you go into their shops they have some of the same types of icons that a catholic would have. Odds are most if not all of them still need to be reached with the real gospel.

Sermon5/4/15 6:06 PM
Pastor BIll from Fayetteville, North Carolina  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Pastor BIll
comments
“ Replies to Walter and Chris ”
My thanks to you, Brothers. It's comforting to know we are not alone behind the mic.

Sermon5/4/15 8:00 AM
Chris Hughes from St. Charles, MO  Find all comments by Chris Hughes
comments
“ Quick comment ”
if I remember correctly, Martin didn't explicitly say the SDA was a cult, but had tendencies toward unorthodoxy in nonessentials. That is why they were placed into the appendices. Personally, I do believe they are, but just want to be sure that integrity is used when bringing up "Kingdom of the Cults" by Walter Martin.

Sermon5/4/15 7:38 AM
Chris Hughes from St. Charles, MO  Find all comments by Chris Hughes
comments
“ Great podcast ”
I appreciate you bringing up this inconsistency in the name of compassion. The entire audio was enlightening but the last half was sobering hearing the extent to which SBC leaders are going to show solidarity with Coptics.

Sermon5/3/15 4:06 PM
jg from atl  Find all comments by jg
We as humans beat our head against a brick wall over and over again until it just hurts too much to do it anymore. Hopefully mr jakes has come to that point along with many more in his community and change will finally be at hand, we will see,

Sermon5/3/15 9:43 AM
Diane from al  Find all comments by Diane
comments
“ SDA is still a cult ”

Sermon5/2/15 4:47 PM
Walter Holt from Fayetteville, NC  Protected NameFind all comments by Walter Holt
comments
“ Awesome conversation ”
Thank you for asking the hard questions. In Theology, accuracy in semantics is key to determining Orthodoxy.

Sermon4/24/15 10:42 AM
Greg Majewski from Fayetteville, Nc  Find all comments by Greg Majewski
Don't be a Commentary Junkie
Sean E. Harris
comments
“ Great Discussion ”
Pastor Sean, I just got done listening to your podcast on "Don't be a Commentary Junkie" I think every teacher, aspiring preacher, and avid student of the Bible should listen to that discussion it is really that good!! I got a lot out of how you and the other Pastors explained how the use of different translations to study a set of texts can be found to be more beneficial than a commentary. That really interests me and I think it might step up my study of the Bible to the next level so to speak....That podcast is a must listen!!

Sermon4/23/15 10:47 PM
john g from ga  Find all comments by john g
Don't be a Commentary Junkie
Sean E. Harris
comments
Commentaries are good sometimes. However biblical studies (my opinion) should not be centered on self. Such as make me smarter or make me love more or make me a better person. Its about God. Its about knowing him so deeply that his truths permeate your life. And yes love flows out of that naturally. Y'all touched on some of this. Thank you.

Sermon4/18/15 7:03 PM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by H Hudson
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
This is a great presentation about how the hardness of the heart can work against a person without any long-time warning. Hearing the Gospel and not taking it to understand that there is no day like today to become a follower of Jesus Christ can mean you will forever be lost. The hardening of the heart is one of the biggest temptations that we can ignore, and there might not be a second chance. Today is the day!

Sermon4/12/15 4:19 AM
Shari from IN  Find all comments by Shari
comments
“ Fantastic Marriage Truth ”
Sharing!

The Foundations Conference

New York City | December 15-17, 2015
Conference
SermonAudio Classics

Sermon: On The Highway of Holiness
Scott T. Brown

One drop of Christ's blood is worth more than heaven and earth. ... Martin Luther

City: Las Vegas, NV