Airdrie Reformed Presbyterian Church | SermonAudio.com

Newest Player | Info
MyChurch: airdrierpcs
Airdrie Reformed Presbyterian Church
Andrew Quigley  |  Airdrie, Scotland

Sermon10/22/12 3:11 PM
Gini from Edmonton  Find all comments by Gini
Why Care #1 - About My Life?
Andrew Quigley
comments
Excellent sermon. Thank you, Pastor Quigley.

Sermon9/8/12 6:11 AM
zephaniah from sydney  Find all comments by zephaniah
comments
I mean to say salavation....not salavation. My apologies to Quigley.

Sermon9/6/12 8:25 AM
zephaniah from sydney  Find all comments by zephaniah
comments
Quigley builds a compelling and earnest argument based on meticulous theology.....I found the last 3 minutes so absolutely confronting as though I was being given one last final warning ..to enter or not enter the Kingdom of God. Quigley is masterful and sinscere in sharing the word of God in such a way to reach out and pull you into his sermon...never boasting except on th mercy and love of Christ and His longing to you return to His Salavation.

Sermon8/19/12 8:45 PM
David Bumgarner from Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Bumgarner
“ Painful Belief!! ”
Painful - because I know how Jesus changes lives, how He has changed me and by His grace I am able to see, psalm 81:12 "So I gave them over to their stubborn hearts, to follow their own counsels." we have to understand who is who and not "Mat 7:6 "Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces. lead your sheep and protect them from the wolves....

Sermon7/25/12 9:30 AM
zephaniah from sydney  Find all comments by zephaniah
“ Quigley, a man who can not be ignored... ”
Quigley continually espouses sound theology...but does so with great love and with great brevity. He preaches Salvation and Redemption. Quigley does not shy away from hard doctrine to win popularity.....it also helps that he is Irish and thus has the knack of just getting to the point very very plainly.... I like this mans toughness in love. He is direct; but very sincere, approachable and intelligent....

Sermon7/24/12 3:01 PM
jane from california  Find all comments by jane
A great reminder of how wretched life is wihout Jesus Christ and his indescribable gift!

Sermon7/15/12 1:22 PM
Ken Richardson from Southwest Louisiana  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Ken Richardson
A wonderful blessing at a time when it was much needed Thank you for your ministry

Sermon5/16/12 4:28 AM
Karen from Airdrie  Contact via emailFind all comments by Karen
'This light momentary affliction'
Kenneth Stewart
comments
“ The Right Kind of Reminder ”
It's tempting to feel that a passage telling us about our 'light momentary affliction' could be frustrating for those going through very difficulty, heavy times. But this sermon opens up the Word in such a way that you come out incredibly refreshed, seeing your troubles in the right light. Highly, highly recommended no matter what kind of challenge you're facing. A reminder not to pretend it's not difficult, but to see it from the other side.

Sermon5/9/12 11:50 AM
karen cox from Nevada, USA  Find all comments by karen cox
“ Often revisited! ”
I have frequently returned to this sermon and its companion sermon-"FORGIVING THOSE WHO REPENT!" when I find myself dwelling in bitterness & unforgiveness. The truths taught always lead my heart back into the condition that desires God's will and restoration and I am freed!

Sermon5/2/12 11:47 AM
karen cox from Nevada, USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by karen cox
Forgiving those who Repent!
Andrew Quigley
comments
“ WARNING!!! ”
WARNING! Do not be distracted by your familiarity with this text and you will be blessed with a new view of it as you follow Pastor Quigley to the end of his sermon! So refreshing!

Sermon2/28/12 5:40 PM
Karen D from Wisconsin  Find all comments by Karen D
comments
“ O! may we make it our aim to please God! ”
This message greatly convicted me, in particular re: Wilberforce's prayers for & personal correspondence & appeals to so many to believe on Christ. As I was listening, I Tim. 2:5 came powerfully to me re: an unsaved family member whom I'd not witnessed to in a long time. Toward the end of the sermon, a prayer of Wilberforce's was read, which included his desire to please God. Then Rev. Quigley challenged us & asked us whom are WE seeking to please: God or men ‚Äď which brought great conviction to my soul. By the grace of God alone, I was enabled to prayerfully write & send a note of appeal to that family member. May God continue to encourage you in your ministry. I Cor. 15:58.

Sermon2/26/12 11:48 AM
evans rynjah solomon from india  Contact via emailFind all comments by evans rynjah solomon
MOURNING Sin!
Andrew Quigley
comments
Dear Pastor, Could you em this sermon to me in a word format. I will treasure it. Let me revert from my wicked paths and turn my face to GOD to see HIS BEAUTY and GRACE. I am in deep need of counselling. Thank you. Evans

Sermon2/26/12 11:36 AM
MOURNING Sin!
Andrew Quigley
comments
I chanced on this sermon. There is great mourning to be made by me. I have sinned far too great. I need you to pray for me. This topic of mourning has touched me deeply. I need to forgive, to grieve, to be free of my internal pride which is far too great. There is this sinful nature in me which I realise. I must learn to mourn and IMMEDIATELY. Sin is destroying me daily especially my relationships, it defiles my heart. I need to be humbled and now. Humility I have to learn. Please pray for me. Thank you. Evans.

Sermon2/19/12 10:32 AM
Fred Ost from Cary, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Fred Ost
One Life - Then What! #1
Andrew Quigley
comments
Love your preaching Rev Quigley. I wish American pulpits were as clear. Thank you for this sermon.

Sermon1/14/12 9:28 AM
Andrew Mark Freier from Apple Valley, MN  Find all comments by Andrew Mark Freier
comments
Great Sermon! I was encouraged and challenged by this thank you

Sermon12/2/11 7:19 AM
Evelyn Eliaz from Israel  Contact via emailFind all comments by Evelyn Eliaz
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Your sermons are always fantastic! Keep up the great work! May God richly Bless you!

Sermon11/27/11 2:44 AM
Margaret Martin from United Kingdom  Find all comments by Margaret Martin

Sermon10/30/11 1:59 PM
Weng 51 from Switzerland  Find all comments by Weng 51
Great Sermon!!!

Sermon10/24/11 11:56 PM
Evelyn Eliaz from Israel  Contact via emailFind all comments by Evelyn Eliaz
comments
Very eloquent speaker! I thoroughly enjoy each and every sermon that you have posted on sermonaudio.com. May G-d richly bless you in your work! I can tell that you are abiding in the truth! It is very evident in your sermons!

Sermon10/10/11 4:03 PM
David Bumgarner from Florida Panhandle  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Bumgarner
MOURNING Sin!
Andrew Quigley
comments
Prov 27:17 Praise God for Andrew Quigley...Praise God for his gifts, if we would simply accept them because life is short and the times are few when we can truly say, "God is enough"!

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Event: Jul 27-28, 2016
Corectly Crossing The Textual Divide

38th Annuel Dean Burgon Conference
Conference
  LIVE Webcast Event!

What Atheists Say Before Entering Hell

Free MP3s: Horr­ify­ing & Terr­ify­ing Death Bed Scenes Of Ath­eists, Apost­ates & Skept­ics
www.puritandownloads.com/bl..

Sponsor: FBI Proves Hillary Committed Perjury
www.puritandownloads.com/fb..

Everyone who is a man of God has omnipotence as his guardian. ... C. H. Spurgeon

Apple TV New!