Freedom Ministries | SermonAudio.com

MAY 23, 2015
About | 9 Days Left!

MyChurch: weaver
Freedom Ministries
Pastor John Weaver  |  Fitzgerald, Georgia

Sermon3/21/12 12:48 PM
Jeff W. from KC  Find all comments by Jeff W.
State's Rights - Part 1
John Weaver
comments
“ A message for all Americans today ”
Excellent and insightful as always. It's amazing today how the states are part of the problem and actually throw their citizens to the dogs or, in this case, to the feds. We as Christians need to wake up and reinstate these historical and biblical truths. By the way, J. Mendez, you should check out John Weaver's "Where We Are and How We Got Here" series. Slavery is not inherently evil, contrary to popular belief. It can be abused, of course, just like anything else in life. Slavery IS biblical. Denying this is admission to ignorance of the Bible. What's more is that I would say that the South was about the least of the guilty parties for slavery in America. Just check out his messages on these issues. (Also, check out: "The Confederate Flag: A Symbol of Hate?")

Sermon2/7/12 4:28 PM
Jeff W from Kansas City  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jeff W
comments
“ Excellent ”
Excellent message, Rev. Weaver. This sermon (along with "Biblical Methods of Dealing with Tyranny") is exactly what believers in our country need to here. I'm not technically a Southerner, but all of my wife's family is in the South, and htat is where my loyalties lie. The only hope for this country is awakening, starting with those in the church. Thank you for sharing this message. (I also made a transcript of this message because I felt it was so important, but I didn't know I couldn't add it to this page myself. If someone else can do this, I could figure out a way to get it to them.)

Sermon1/17/12 10:36 AM
Michael McGovern from Floral Park  Contact via emailFind all comments by Michael McGovern
“ With Luke 18 in view. ”
Luke 18 10 "Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, `God, I thank thee that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week, I give tithes of all that I get.' 13 But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, `God, be merciful to me a sinner!' 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for every one who exalts himself will be humbled, but he who humbles himself will be exalted."

Sermon1/1/12 10:20 PM
Jim Cook from The South  Find all comments by Jim Cook
The Duty of Forgiveness
John Weaver
Another essential teaching. Pastor Weaver reminds us of our duty to forgive and the blessing of forgiveness.

Sermon1/1/12 10:10 PM
Jim Cook from The South  Find all comments by Jim Cook
“ Another great teaching ”
Very timely and practical.

Sermon10/23/11 2:46 PM
James Flanagan from Eppenreuth 14, Bayern  Find all comments by James Flanagan
The Law Is No More
John Weaver
“ Praise the Lord of glory, Christ Jesus! ”
Pastor Weaver, thank you for preaching God's word. I pray Christ Jesus, that he keep you in good health and that you remain in his protection. These things I ask and pray for, if it is according to his will, for his purpose and for his glory, for ever and ever, Amen Brother James Flanagan

Sermon10/10/11 7:48 PM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
When Prayer Is Useless
John Weaver
comments
“ A Great Bible Study! ”
"If we do not hear him,He will not hear us"

Sermon9/6/11 3:39 PM
Jim Cook  Find all comments by Jim Cook
comments
“ Excellent Series ”
Excellent material. I have listened to this series several times. I highly recommend all these sermons!

Sermon9/6/11 3:31 PM
Jim Cook  Find all comments by Jim Cook
“ Great Series! ”
I highly recommend this series.

Sermon8/18/11 5:02 PM
Miss Shelby Thomas from Near Houston, TX  Contact via emailFind all comments by Miss Shelby Thomas
comments
Thank you, Pastor Weaver for these messages. Thanks to those who have taken the time to put them online as well. I'm a stay-at-home daughter who has chosen to opt out of the conventional college route during my post-homeschool-graduate years, and as I go about my daily business at home and in town, I enjoy learning all that I can about the Lord, His dealings with His people, human covenantal faithfulness vs. rebellion in history and gain a vision for practical life application and shaping the future in my sphere of influence: the family. I have a heart dream of creating a comprehensive curriculum for my own (Lord willin') future children's home education, and have been in the process of collecting Scripture-centered resources that will lend toward science, history, social studies and Biblical worldview. Your sermons, beyond convicting, have been such a blessing toward shaping my own worldview by Scripture. I've had to relearn much, and the exciting vision that this new education has produced feeds my motivation in giving my children wisdom and knowledge that are founded strictly upon the Word of God and without the confusion of humanism and satanism. Thank you for ministering to my soul and mind. Thank you for changing my family! Indeed, the Lord has used your ministry to lead no

Sermon7/9/11 12:30 AM
Dale  Find all comments by Dale
Trading God for a Man
John Weaver
comments
“ For such a time as this !! ”
Thank you for this timely message. America needs to hear this. I needed to hear it. Amen.

Sermon7/7/11 6:40 AM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
comments
“ A chilling truth! ”
"One cannot sin against GOD and escape GOD's judgement. Those who need to be put to death are put to death and if the government will not do it GOD will do it The only escape - flee to Christ" Amen Hallelujah..Salvation is from our GOD

Sermon7/6/11 7:37 PM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
“ A great lesson to be benefited ”
Very interesting! Very profitable!

Sermon6/17/11 4:07 AM
Carol from South Africa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Carol
Left Behind
John Weaver
Many, many truths in this sermon. Thank you!

Sermon6/1/11 11:53 PM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
Balaam's Bail Out
John Weaver
“ Great Lesson! Thank You! ”
"None can curse whom GOD blesses"

Sermon4/16/11 9:26 AM
Mihail Geabou from Romania, Alexandria  Find all comments by Mihail Geabou
Trading God for a Man
John Weaver
comments
“ A curageous sermon ”
Thank you for the message. Soon you could go in jail for that. May God enstranght you. (from a Romanian)

Sermon3/25/11 6:32 AM
Linda Campbell from USA  Find all comments by Linda Campbell
“ Incredibly Anointed Israelite Preacher/Teacher~!!! ”
Excellent Sermon Series on Election. Pastor John Weaver an awesome teacher who pronounces, proclaims, and declares the Truths from Yahweh God's Word like none other~!!! Praise Yahweh for your faithfulness~!!!

Sermon3/20/11 9:42 AM
Jason Fremont from Middle Georgia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jason Fremont
I really, really, enjoyed this sermon and am really enjoying the app on my android.

Sermon3/17/11 9:38 AM
Russell Taylor from Florida  Find all comments by Russell Taylor
This is what it means to declare the whole counsel of God's Word. Very applicable.

Sermon2/18/11 8:00 AM
James Flanagan from Muehlhausen, Bayern Germany  Contact via emailFind all comments by James Flanagan
Trading God for a Man
John Weaver
comments
“ Praise the Lord of glory, Lord God and King Jesus! ”
Thank you so much Pastor John Weaver 1 Chronicles 16 (King James Version) 8 Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people. 9 Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him, talk ye of all his wondrous works. 10 Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD. 11 Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually. sitting at his feet, hearing his word, and resting in him Christ Jesus humbly and with meekness, brother James Flanagan

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9

Living in the Larger Story

Metrocrest Presbyterian Church

Kevin Swanson
Avengers - Age of Ultron

Review of the Blockbuster
Generations Radio

All Christians Must Be Sterilized!

Hindu Leader Decl­ar­es: All Chr­ist­ians Must Be Ster­il­ized To Destroy Their Pop­ul­at­ion!
www.puritandownloads.com/ma..

Where Is Your Treasure?
Jon Couch

It is our duty to feel sin, to fear sin, and to fly as far as we can. ... John Boys

City: Las Vegas, NV