Radio Missions | SermonAudio.com

Radio Missions
L. R. Shelton, Sr.  |  Walker, Louisiana

Sermon12/30/14 1:43 PM
The World's Saturday Night, VOT #198
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
comments
Just listened again. I never thought I would ever see the day when my home church which I had belonged to for 30 plus years would accept confess and be baptised for salvation. When I left the stand for the last time several months ago I declared; you have been warned!!!They have no idea what is coming. I do. How bad will it be before God takes the church out of this world I do not know but rest assured it is close. Real close. Love you all. You are the only people looking for His imminate coming. Search the internet. Find one if you can. You can not!!

Sermon12/16/14 6:21 AM
The World's Saturday Night, VOT #198
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
comments
What is wrong with the churches? The judgement is falling. People that profess to know the Lord have no idea what is happening. What's wrong!. No one in my area is preaching the Rapture, they know nothing of the coming of earth of the Lord. They intend to stay forever. All they worry about is their money. The churches are all dying.

Sermon12/15/14 7:04 PM
comments
I have been saved a long time. Why do religious professors hate free grace? Free gave gave me life in Christ. Free grace still shows me my need of a Saviour. Free grace will soon deliver me from this body of corruption. How soon? Very soon. The world is coming apart and my own family think His coming is not high. It is very nigh. You see the Lord began to teach me years ago my pastor whom I loved, whom is gone now was wrong. He rejected the regathering of Israel back to the land again. Now my home Church has become a mixture of freewill and those that believe in eternal security. They are short lived and I have no home. Just me my wife of 46 years and my blessed Lord. He stills loves me. I would not accept the doctrine of baptismal regeneration. I walked out. As Mr. Pink spoke of God's vindication of His Son I will soon be vindicated. Love you all.

Sermon12/11/14 10:02 AM
God's Sovereign Love, #20
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
The greatest problem in my life is not the poor lost sinner but the self righteous religious individual that tries to justify himself by he law. Brother all I am is a sinner saved by grace that learned quickly there was no good in me to deserve God's love.

Sermon12/8/14 1:24 AM
Election and the Saint, VOT #166
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
comments
Without God's electing grace where would I be today? Lost. My loved ones have no hope without God's election. Mention it today and you become a leper. Of one thing I am persuaded if I trust Him He will perform it. How do I explain this great doctrine to the unlearned individual who looks at his freewill and glories in it. My hope lies in God's eternal electing grace given unto me when He gave His Son for me. When I pray I know He is able to perform that which I ask because He is God!!!!!!!!Glory unto His holy name. I can never repay Him for His eternal love manifest toward me in His Son. We have not because we ask not. I feel the tears flowing down my face. Why Lord? Because it seemed good in Thy sight. Is that enough. Never. As long as eternity rolls I will praise Him for his electing grace. Thank you for this station. It is almost time to hear the shout. Come up my people. Believe me it it getting very close. Very close. Maybe I will write and let you see what the Lord has show me about the Rapture. It is a lot simpler than people think. It is all based around the little nation of Israel. It is the key to understanding when. Again. Thanks.

Sermon12/5/14 10:23 PM
The Last Good-Bye 284
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
comments
Whew!!! That makes a man examine himself. How many professors could handle that. That separates the wheat from the chaff. I wonder how many preachers could handle that. Very few in this apostate age.

Sermon12/4/14 9:52 PM
D. Griffith from ky.  Find all comments by D. Griffith
Question. If individuals that profess a hope in Christ why are so few looking for His coming. Brother, if they would read and look at the signs of the times surely if the Spirit of the living God dwelt in them they would know His coming is nigh even at the door. I am as David; I'll be satisfied when I awake in His likeness.

Sermon12/1/14 12:43 PM
What Is Calvinism? - VOT #156
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
comments
Freewillers can't stand this. It puts man in his proper place. Sinners. Hell bound hell deserving unable to save himself. Many years ago I found myself by His grace lost. I could not escape God's judgment then I fell at His feet crying God please help me. Brother did He help me. He revealed Christ to my heart. He sealed me with His Spirit and taught me His love toward me in His Son. Now in a short time He will descend from heaven with a shout. Why can't professing christians see His coming is nign even at the door.

Sermon11/28/14 1:18 PM
D. Griffith from ky.  Find all comments by D. Griffith
Since this was 2003 what do you think today? Much much closer. The worst enemies to the Rapture in this area are my own family!!!They think it will happen but not in their day. They worry about their financial condition. Mr. Pink had it right. His coming will be at the end of the 6th millennium. Do some math. Who am I? Just an uneducated hillbilly.

Sermon11/27/14 4:21 PM
The Unsaved Preacher, TB #1770
Albert Pendarvis
The biggest problem today. Unsaved preachers who know nothing of old time Holy Spirit conviction!!!!!

Sermon11/25/14 10:51 PM
D. Griffith from ky.  Find all comments by D. Griffith
If brother Shelton were alive today what would he think? He was a gifted preacher. We shall meet in glory. I shall shake his hand but first I must see my Lord and bow at His feet and thank Him for His great love.

Sermon11/23/14 6:43 PM
The Thirsting Sinner, VOT #188
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
comments
If people heard this they would fall on their knees. Christ is my all in all.

Sermon11/6/14 11:32 PM
Dwaine Griffith from ky.  Find all comments by Dwaine Griffith
True Preaching, TB #1775
Albert Pendarvis
AMEN

Sermon10/30/14 5:06 PM
Dwaine Griffith from northeast ky.  Find all comments by Dwaine Griffith
The Unsaved Preacher, TB #1767
Albert Pendarvis
It is really bad now. It will shortly end with the Rapture. You see I have read A. W. Pink to. He had it right along time ago. I would love to fellowship you but health and distance will not permit it. Love you in the Lord. You see I am an out cast because God allowed me to see the Rapture, the second coming and the millinial reign, therefore I am no longer welcome with my own family. But my Lord is my all in all. I love Him because He first loved me. Amen

Sermon10/28/14 4:33 PM
dwaine griffith from northeast ky.  Find all comments by dwaine griffith
comments
It puts man in his proper place. In the dust!!!!

Sermon10/28/14 4:05 PM
dwaine griffith from ky.  Find all comments by dwaine griffith
No preachers like this today!! The most lacking thing in all the churches

Sermon10/26/14 10:33 AM
dwaine griffith from ky  Find all comments by dwaine griffith
comments
The baptist in this area get very upset at this. It got me in great trouble. But I must please God and not men.

Sermon10/25/14 12:22 PM
dwaine griffith from northeast kym  Contact via emailFind all comments by dwaine griffith
comments
“ all the preacherb are gone today ”
If he were alive today what would he say?

Sermon10/16/14 8:29 PM
Dwaine Griffith from northeast Ky.  Find all comments by Dwaine Griffith
comments
“ that is the way God works. amen ”
The preaching is almost a thing of the past.

Sermon10/14/14 5:06 PM
Dwaine Griffith from northeast Kentucky  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dwaine Griffith
The Reality of His Coming #2013
Albert Pendarvis
“ The doctrine of substitution- loved by few ”
I wish this were preached everywhere!!!

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9

John Pittman Hey
Act in Your Own Self Interest!

Law-keeping vs. Gospel Faith
Grace Bible Church

Don Green
The Light of the World

Truth Community Church

Shawn Reynolds
Danger of a Form of godliness

Grace Particular Baptist

Chris Hatton
How to Fight the Anxieties..

Fight Discouragement
Grace Chapel

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/pa..