Grace Family Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

Grace Family Baptist Church
Dr. Voddie Baucham, Jr  |  Houston, Texas

Sermon5/28/14 7:10 AM
Natalie from Oklahoma  Find all comments by Natalie
The Privilege of Prayer
comments
This was such a blessing to me. I expected to hear a sermon about why I should be praying more (which I already know). Instead, I heard a message which stirred up my desire to pray more and also encouraged me to persevere in the areas that I have grown weary. Thank you!

Sermon5/26/14 9:04 PM
Janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Janine
The Privilege of Prayer
comments
Most excellent. Very convicting onto holiness. Thank you.

Sermon4/30/14 9:29 PM
Maria from ft. wayne  Find all comments by Maria
Attributes of the Law
Stephen Bratton
Thank you!

Sermon4/23/14 12:32 AM
pChris from CA  Find all comments by pChris
The Hatred of the World
Stephen Bratton
A great reminder of what Exodus is really about. Thank you Stephen for your faithful teaching. I chuckled when I heard the reminder/email sound at the 35:00 mark. :)

Sermon4/20/14 7:54 AM
DL from Oklahoma  Find all comments by DL
The Word of God Has Not Failed

Sermon4/17/14 11:26 AM
Contending for the Faith
Excellent

Sermon4/17/14 5:19 AM
Michael Board from Philadelphia, Pa.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Michael Board
Contending for the Faith
Voddie Baucham
comments
“ Timeless & Timely ”
I listen to this sermon tonight while working and I felt the agony as I think about the church & the broader culture. I'm praying for God to raise up men & women in His Church with that same conviction. Thank u.

Sermon4/13/14 9:08 PM
Colette from Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Colette
Nebuchadnezzar Loses His Mind
comments
Very good sermon. Psychology and psychiatry have infiltrated the church and have made it anemic, sick and worldly. There is no place for these fields in the body of Christ. The problem is sin and the answer is the Person of Jesus Christ. Remember Mark 5; Jesus can restore anyone if we repent and believe and receive Jesus as Savior and Lord. Amen! Check out link to Living in Christ Ministries - 'Psychologizing of the Faith' by Bob Hoekstra. There are 2 sermons in the link entitled by the same name. http://livinginchrist.org/media_library/psychologizing/ Thank you Voddie Baucham!

Sermon4/10/14 3:45 AM
comments
This is really great. Thank you, Bro. Voddie.

Sermon4/8/14 9:54 AM
Jaima Armstrong from Spring, TX  Find all comments by Jaima Armstrong
The Last and Final Call
Voddie Baucham
comments
“ Blessing!! ”
As I've been in reflection of my life and how to serve our Lord, I've struggled with the validity of my salvation. This message was so personal! I dropped to my knees thanking and praising God for His inspiration and comfort. I didn't even mind the "ugly cry"... LOL! Thank you for this powerful and inspirational message!

Sermon4/6/14 2:01 PM
Shirley Flack from Hawaii  Contact via emailFind all comments by Shirley Flack
Thank you for stating creation in a way that helps me share ini in an easy to understand way .

Sermon4/4/14 11:35 AM
Susan Z.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Susan Z.
Tolerating the Intolerable
comments
Wow, just wow...these truly are terrible times, and for the most part the church is asleep, watching sports, or entertained by all kinds of stupidity on "reality shows" and MANY television shows are pushing the homosexual agendas to make it seem "normal". It is unnatural, it is ugly, and it is Sodomy. It is perverted. And it is terrible that it is being forced on us, the Church, this way. However, as Voddie points out, the Bible warned us this day would come. Come quickly Lord Jesus. Who can stand against this evil? Only those who stand with the armor of God, in the power of His might. Love the sinner, hate the sin. Do not swerve into saying their sin is not sinful. Sin unrepented of, any sin, will send people to hell.

Sermon4/2/14 9:51 AM
Susan Z.  Find all comments by Susan Z.
comments
“ Volume control (to Susan) ”
Listening by headphones often helps with audios that are too low. Love Voddie's sermons. On a Voddie binge right now, can't get enough!

Sermon4/1/14 3:53 PM
Susan Z.  Find all comments by Susan Z.
I've always had trouble with understanding the various millennial doctrines. I like what Voddie says in this presentation, he makes the complicated easier to understand and is faithful to the truth of the gospel and the truth about who God is and who we are in Christ. Excellent info, thank you for having it available for our growth and sanctification in Jesus.

Sermon3/31/14 3:32 PM
waldens  Find all comments by waldens
Come Lord Jesus!
Voddie Baucham
comments
“ Remarkable sermons ”
If Babylon is the world according to Revelation, what is the church of Rome according to Dr. Vaughan ? Luther, Calvin and Knox said it was THE antichrist. It must be because they were not as highly educated as Dr. Vaughan.

Sermon3/31/14 9:44 AM
Susan Z. from Canada  Find all comments by Susan Z.
The Release and Defeat of Satan
Voddie Baucham
“ Love Voddie's Preaching... ”
I agree that much of the book of Revelation is "symbolic language", however we have to be really careful how we apply that. I agree with Voddie that hell is a literal place and that symbolic language is often used to describe it and the torments of hell. The symbols that describe it are symbolic of what it will be like....but the reality will outperform all of the symbolism. Words are symbols of the real...therefore every word that we speak is a symbol for something else. When we see the real that was described to us in words, we can see why it was described that way, but it isn't exactly like the words that described it. It helped us to understand some things about it, and the real is so much more than what was described. That is how I view what I read in scripture. It will be exactly what is described, and so much more because then it won't be words describing something...it will be the real thing.

Sermon3/29/14 2:57 AM
Come Lord Jesus!
comments
So so excellent. Thank you, Bro. Voddie.

Sermon3/29/14 1:44 AM
The Last and Final Call
comments
A blessed message for those made righteous by the blood of the Lamb, and some good points of self examination. Frightening for the unrighteous who are on the outside.

Sermon3/28/14 7:26 AM
DL from Oklahoma  Find all comments by DL
The Southern Baptist Heritage
Stephen Bratton
Thank you for this message. I now understand the difference.

Sermon3/26/14 5:06 PM
Brian Gunter from Pollock, LA  Find all comments by Brian Gunter
When is the Millennium?
Voddie Baucham
comments
“ Good Explanation of Amillenialism ”
Voddie did a great job here and has given me much to think about. I hold to Historic Premillenialism like G.E. Ladd. I think Voddie has clearly demostrated that Amillenialism is a textually-derived and consistent interpretation of the entire Bible. However, I believe that Historic Premillialism (non-dispensationalist, post-tribulational rapture) gives a more complete explanation of all the biblical data on eschatology. I think Voddie overstated his case when he said that the binding of Satan during the millennium ONLY concerns his deceiving of the nations and nothing else. It may be that "deceive the nations" is a summary term which includes all of the deceptive work of Satan, so that if he is bound he cannot deceive anyone at all during that time. I think that Amillenialism is biblical and consistent with the Bible, however, I do not believe that Amillenialism provides an adequate explanation of all the biblical passages on eschatology (specifically Matthew 24:15-31 and 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12). Nonetheless, Voddie is one of my top 5 favorite preachers and this is an excellent sermon. I rarely disagree with Voddie's exegesis and theology, but I felt the need to provide a critique which I hope is constructive.

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more