SATURDAY

Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: swrb
Still Waters Revival Books
Puritans, Covenanters, et al.  |  Edmonton, Alberta

Sermon9/27/15 5:32 AM
Non nobis domine from the pilgrims path  Contact via emailFind all comments by Non nobis domine
comments
“ boast not of tomorrow ”
This sermon starts with the following: What should we think about celebrating a “secular” Christmas? “Pastor, perhaps you haven’t noticed that this is mid-summer rather than winter. December 25th is yet months away.” I know, but my thinking has run along the lines that perhaps a discussion about this topic might be best addressed at mid-summer long before we are facing the holiday season and before holiday sentiment and plans are already burning brightly. This is in direct violation with Prov. 27:1 and James 4:13-17. What should we think about celebrating a “secular” Christmas? “Pastor, perhaps you haven’t noticed that this is mid-summer rather than winter. December 25th is yet months away.” I know, but my thinking has run along the lines that perhaps a discussion about this topic might be best addressed at mid-summer long before we are facing the holiday season and before holiday sentiment and plans are already burning brightly. It is better to preach in such a way that men may know whether they are heading for heaven or to hell. Many can copy this talk, like Mr. Talkative, but few can walk the walk like Christian, Faithful and Hopeful.

Sermon9/23/15 4:14 AM
Warrick from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Warrick
comments
Richard Bennett wisely points out the satanic aspect of the Romans Catholic Church, how that thworks papacy is thexactly antichrist. May God bless this sermon to open the eyes of many Roman Catholics.

Sermon8/11/15 9:25 AM
Jan from Dayton, MN  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jan
“ Wonderful and Very Helpful ”
I've gone through a very hard 18 months with financial struggles after losing P/T work. I am not an orphan nor am I a widow. Because I never married it has left me with numerous questions at times. At the core, I desire to be self-sufficient according to 1 Thess. 4:11-12 but being on disability has made it uniquely difficult & challenging as I've looked for ways to become self-sufficient. As I've encountered unexpected expenses, I have felt burdensome. This message helped put things into perspective even though I don't fall into the widow or orphan category. Thank you for this much needed message. God bless.

Sermon8/10/15 3:45 PM
Jan from Dayton, MN  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jan
Gideon
Greg Price
comments
“ Very Helpful! ”

Sermon7/10/15 7:36 PM
Nameless from Everywhere  Find all comments by Nameless
Pray for our leaders. When a leader of any nation is converted, the citizens follow. Satan is not bound by voting. Pray for the conversion of our leaders as brought out in this message.

Sermon7/1/15 8:58 PM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by H Hudson
“ Warning Sermon! ”
This sermon focuses on natural disasters that are the result of God's judgment on the growing hate of God by mankind. Today, the "sciences" disregard these types of major events coming from God to serve a warning to sinful man. But as we become more sinful, these events will become more common, and as we see them happening our response should be repentance for our self and extended prayer for our nation before we feel a major tragedy like nothing before.

Sermon6/27/15 11:25 AM
James dunnahoo from arkansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by James dunnahoo
Would like to download all of Spurgeon sermons. How do I?

Sermon6/17/15 1:27 AM
DLockI from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by DLockI
comments
Amen! And Amen! Jesus said "Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God!"

Sermon6/15/15 1:38 PM
Ann  Find all comments by Ann
comments
“ Encouraging word! ”
Excellent, encouraging and practical teaching. Useful for young Christians and those who struggle to maintain the discipline of consistent bible study.

Sermon6/13/15 2:06 AM
DLockI from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by DLockI
comments
“ Best message in a while! ”
This message has motivated me in several aspects of my walk with the Lord Christ Jesus, especially a consistent, moderate and REALISTIC schedule. I'm so bad about that... while I read my Bible everyday, it's often with no direction and shorter or longer depending on my surroundings. Praise God for this! As I am a "all or nothing" type of guy, please pray that God will grant me the maturity and discipline to be constant in my growth endeavors!

Sermon6/11/15 10:36 AM
Josh s2 from Savannah GA  Find all comments by Josh s2
comments
Great sermon. We need more manly sermons like this. If only men spoke with authority today what a change we would see.

Sermon6/2/15 5:49 PM
Convinced from The Bible  Find all comments by Convinced
Was America built on a sure foundation?

Sermon6/2/15 5:08 PM
Convinced from The Bible  Find all comments by Convinced
No vote needed.

Sermon5/25/15 5:06 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
The Bible and Science 3 of 9
Dr. Henry Morris
“ Great Information! ”
Guess I'm what that one guy called a "naive literalist" also. I believe the Lord meant six literal days. Henry Morris gave great reasons as to why he was a "naive literalist."

Sermon5/25/15 1:54 PM
alana  Find all comments by alana
thank you for this message! God bless!

Sermon5/24/15 12:38 PM
Thomas M Sullivan from Jenison MI  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Thomas M Sullivan
comments
“ Great Narration... ”
I really like this man's narrations. He reminds me of Charles Koelsch who does the Prince of Preacher program, Charles Spurgeon sermons. I wish I could find more of his narrations. T M S

Sermon5/6/15 12:33 AM
Ron Kidwell from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ron Kidwell
Many thanks

Sermon5/5/15 8:34 PM
Pastor Glenn Hopkins from Mississippi  Find all comments by Pastor Glenn Hopkins
Lordship Salvation, Free Grace & the...
Evangelist Rolfe Barnard
comments
Good to hear the truth preached with conviction!

Sermon5/2/15 2:19 PM
Battle Weary from Earth  Contact via emailFind all comments by Battle Weary
comments
Great message!! When you advised 'get married', though, how? It's easier to instruct and tell a man that, and he could ask any christian woman he wants. He's spoilt for choice. As a woman I have been waiting for years!!! I can't just get up and propose to a man. Every second of waiting is a nail in my moral coffin I find. Hence the battle rages on. Open to RSVP.

Sermon4/22/15 8:34 AM