Reformation Today Ministries | SermonAudio.com

Newest Player | Info
MyChurch: sovereign
Reformation Today Ministries
Kurt Smith  |  Adel, Georgia
Email Us!

Sermon11/5/12 12:20 PM
janine elizabeth from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
“ A powerful, don't miss Sermon! ”
Thank you, Bro. Kurt for such a powerful word in season and accuracy of God's Word of truth especially now in this time in our history of pilgrimage on this earth. I saw rebellion in my own heart because when I eagerly looked to see if you had a posted a sermon, I misread title to be a high calling to civil disobedience and thought there was some leeway on the narrow road. But alas, I was once again mistaken. Thank you for guiding our eternal souls in God's truth.

Sermon11/3/12 1:47 PM
comments
Wow. Just wish I'd been in jail to hear the unabridged version. When you read that Ezekiel verse, Raiders movie was first thing I thought of. Sure wish I could put this across to people in my life's contact that see God as a cotton candy lollipop God. Very thought provoking. Thank you.

Sermon9/9/12 7:43 AM
“ Wow!! ”
It is indeed a staggering realization as you said. And, it makes ny own sinning even more offensive to me. A righteous person sinning vs. a sinner sinning. Never saw that so clearly. Many thanks for this sermon.

Sermon9/7/12 7:05 AM
The Doxology of Theology
Kurt Smith
comments
“ This is a classic ”
I've listened to this 3 maybe 4 times now and everytime I do I hear something fresh that either I missed or didn't have the ears to hear. What a great word.

Sermon9/4/12 8:18 AM
The Doxology of Theology
Kurt Smith
comments
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
How did I miss this until now? So God-glorifying! So Christ-exalting! Thank you Bro. Kurt. Bless you.

Sermon8/20/12 11:51 AM
I can't hear this life-giving truth enough. Thank you Bro. Smith.

Sermon8/12/12 8:13 PM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
“ Powerful, must hear Sermon! ”
Pastors and sermons like this are riches to me. Thank you Bro. Smith.

Sermon7/13/12 7:48 AM
comments
“ Great study. ”
I knew nothing about this man of God. This message made it real for me. Very good presentation of his life, followed by Mercer's doctrine of salvation, of church and of missions. Very good answers to Arminianism and hyper-calvinism. I took many notes from it.

Sermon6/22/12 5:32 AM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
I'm not sure what to say about this teaching apart from how powerful it is. I wish I. Oils articulate how it ministers to me tho I know I need many more listenings to get fuller or deeper benefit. Makes me feel like I'm learning all over again afresh. I thank God for men of God who pour out their lives for the church of Christ. I deeply needed to hear this and to be hearing it. Thank you. I've not so clearly before seen the sin principle in me personified as an alien/enemy warring against me.

Sermon6/19/12 4:57 AM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
The Effectual Call of God
Kurt Smith
I love to be reminded of this precious truth. Thank you.

Sermon6/19/12 4:52 AM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
“ Powerful! ”
This is such a powerful word. Such a blessed gift to our pilgrimage. Thank you, Bro. Kurt.

Sermon5/10/12 1:57 AM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
Are You a Murderer?
Kurt Smith
comments
Ouch, but thank you.

Sermon5/9/12 6:44 AM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
comments
Very interesting. Was not familiar with mr. Mercer. Love the biographies you've posted. Thank you.

Sermon4/25/12 6:36 AM
“ Zeal and truth. ”
Interesting message. I didn't know about this man of God before. I appreciate very much what I learned about his evangelistic zeal and his faithfulness to the Gospel.

Sermon12/8/11 7:49 AM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
Ive never heard the call, the third link, put out to me with such absolute clarity. This has been with power to me. I praise God for His gift if preachers to the church like Bro Kurt and a few others I've found here. Presently listening to all Bro Kurt's sermons. I am blessed. Thank you

Sermon11/15/11 9:26 PM
Karen Wilder from usa  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Karen Wilder
All Things for Good
Kurt Smith
God has used Pastor Kurt to powerfully deliver His Truth that absolutely everything is under God's control and plan and all evil will be redeemed in the lives of God's elect for His glory and our good. I listened to this sermon twice just to make sure I had heard everything and to experience my mind being renewed and my heart mended.

Sermon9/8/11 6:29 AM
mick harden from eastern ky  Contact via emailFind all comments by mick harden
On Mission for Christ
Kurt Smith
I am having a special mission emphasis this month in our services.your message wasordained of for me to hear today.very encouraging as I face many challenges as bi vocational pastor father of six.

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3]