SATURDAY

Liberty Church, PCA
Russ Sukhia (sa KY a)  |  Owings Mills, Maryland

Sermon3/5/11 11:17 AM
Glenn  Find all comments by Glenn
Whose are You?
Russ Sukhia
Identifying what God has given you and practical ways of using it for the great commission and encouragement within the body of Christ.

Sermon3/3/11 9:30 AM
Alice DelaRosa from Grand Rapids, Michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alice DelaRosa
Worship 5
Russ Sukhia
Thank-you. My daughter is going to a "basement church" that does not pray, they do not take communion, they do not worship GOD but claim to be a "Christian group." The professor teaches, should one challenge his interpretation he simply claims; "This is not my word it is GOD'S word." He has many ways of telling people to shut up. There are so many forms of "anti-Christ" out there and they are very deceptive.

Sermon2/18/11 5:05 PM
Grateful Sister from South Haven, MI  Find all comments by Grateful Sister
In My Father's House
Russ Sukhia
comments
“ Spectacular View ”

Sermon7/17/10 9:36 PM
John Stephen Satterfield from Richmond, VA  Find all comments by John Stephen Satterfield
TRANSformed or CONformed?
Russ Sukhia
comments
Powerful! After you hear this you will know the answer! And perhaps will even pray to God that the answer will be changed for you. This sermon will proclaim to you that as a christian we only have one answer! I thank God for this message

Sermon6/23/10 1:41 AM
Kailash Agnihotri from Noida, U.P.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kailash Agnihotri
Most esteemed Russ Sukhia, You said great things for the Ephesians 5:25-32 teachings on he church and the unity of the said subjects. I got to confess, I got problems like sifting a wardrobe about what to do if no certainty as yet can be found if I want the church to prosper or do I want to find someone to love. Not up to now have I crossed the wardrobe selection and I am failing each time to conclude how to get into something so serious as the relationship you and Paul have mentioned. The mystery has kept us out of the inner church for a long time, a New Zelander did say "You have not been a Christian for a long time", and that was a long time ago, 1975, soon as I got a bit closer to his house church. See what I mean? Now after umpteen years there is no answer in sight and I am left with impressions for my wardrobe and I am upset if there are no plans for the church and none for my either. Happy searching elsewhere? Please pray for me, as this matter is beyond the confines and pales of my race, getting rigged with outside ones and other complications. Prayer would help. Thank you for your sermon.

Sermon12/26/09 12:29 PM
Messianic Believer from Eugene, Oregon  Protected NameFind all comments by Messianic Believer
We're Not Home Yet
Russ Sukhia
Revelation 21 on Paradise. What a beautiful note about the future! We know that someday we will truly be home with the Savior in New Jerusalem. I listen to this MP3 on the ski trail.

Sermon9/10/09 5:01 PM
Lamar Slade  Find all comments by Lamar Slade
Are People Basically Good?
Russ Sukhia
comments
thats an awesome message

Sermon4/29/09 8:15 PM
Frank Toner from Penrith NSW Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank Toner
comments
“ Restless, Moaning, Pained and Horrified ”
What a good message this Life brings a lot of heartache and Jesus Christ says that this world will bring us trouble. but He has overcome the world, Praise God that as Christians our Peace is in Him. No matter what injustice we seem to go through. Thank you for a truthful message with warts and all. Frank

Sermon4/6/09 9:48 AM
Eirik from Norway  Find all comments by Eirik
comments
“ Ohh man! ”
I have been wondering about this Truth(s) for a while, feeling how each ditch on either side sucked life and joy out of me. Even though the Lord revealed to me the nature of light, being both waves and particles, a long time ago, and also presenting this as a good analogy for His plan, I still had doubts. Even last night, I attended a meeting where the preacher time after time stated that God in His great love was willing to take a equally great risk by giving man free will. Thank God for making us unable to grasp His Truth in our minds, but rather in our hearts and souls as our newborn spirits cry out Abba, Father! What a miracle that is! How often I forget what emptiness surrounded me before Jesus saved me. All glory to Him who lives forever and ever!

Sermon2/1/09 10:31 AM
Butch Boruff from Urbana, Illinois  Find all comments by Butch Boruff
comments
Thank you, a great message for those who are walking in valleys today!

Sermon1/29/09 7:05 PM
Jenny from Leeds England  Find all comments by Jenny
The King in His Beauty
Russ Sukhia
“ Beautiful ”
Jesus is just beautiful what a saviour !

Sermon1/29/09 7:02 PM
Jenny from Leeds England  Find all comments by Jenny
comments
A must hear for those trying to come to terms with God's Soverigity and man's free will as Scripture appears to teach bot. I sent this off to two old college professors. Thank you.

Sermon1/25/09 8:37 AM
SLATER from GLASGOW  Contact via emailFind all comments by SLATER
comments
Great Sermon on lifes trials that many take from the book of Job this sermon is done from various scripture in a comprehansive way, Taking the focus of MAN and putting it on GOD where it belongs ! Blessed be the Name of the LORD. i believe this preacher is one of the very best on this site.

Sermon1/23/09 8:37 AM
Dan from Moorestown,NJ  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dan
Pastor Sukhia's sermon on adultery was the best exposition of this passage of James that I have ever heard. I was blessed in my soul today from it, Blessings..Dan

Sermon10/17/08 6:43 PM
Butch Boruff from Urbana, Illinois  Find all comments by Butch Boruff
The Suffering Servant
Russ Sukhia
I believe Russ caught the heart and intent of Isaiah as he preached this message on the 53rd chapter. If we could only see, and know the true heart of God's warriors, such as Isaiah.

Sermon9/24/08 12:54 PM
Mark Hughes from Manchester UK  Find all comments by Mark Hughes
God Loves You
Russ Sukhia
comments
“ Wonderul Love. Just takes my breath away! ”
I lost site of God's love and had started getting upset at my efforts. Thank you for reminding me that God knew all I would ever do and made provision in Jesus for every mistake.

Sermon9/12/08 8:46 AM
james from Tallahassee  Contact via emailFind all comments by james
David's Psalm of Repentance
Russ Sukhia
Powerful delivery! I had forgotten the different attempts David went thru to cover his sin against Uriah. Wow. Protect me, Oh Lord, from falling likewise! Awesome sermon...Pastor's picture looks like someone down here...without the John the Baptist beard. Blessings

Sermon8/6/08 6:15 PM
anita dilbon from Springfield, MO  Find all comments by anita dilbon
Excellent sermon..I was studying my Sunday School lesson on Daniel 9, and wanted to hear a sermon..

Sermon6/27/08 11:28 AM
Butch Boruff from Urbana, Illinois  Find all comments by Butch Boruff
Liberty - Not License
Russ Sukhia
comments
A great message of 'Heart and Intent'

Sermon5/6/08 1:39 AM
tired of the mask  Find all comments by tired of the mask
“ Yes Lord ”
Thank you for this sermon. I needed to hear it. It provided me a clear understanding. God is good.

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6