Eager Avenue Grace Church | SermonAudio.com

Broadcaster Podcast | Help
Select Podcast Format | Help
HTML Embed | Demo
Eager Avenue Grace Church
Multiple Speakers  |  Albany, Georgia

Sermon12/7/12 2:56 PM
christine solomon from ca  Contact via emailFind all comments by christine solomon
Powerful sermon

Sermon12/7/12 11:53 AM
Nathan G ibs from Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nathan G ibs
For the Elect's Sakes
Bill Parker
comments
fantastic to hear the Truth preached in such a clear way. Can I somehow aquire cd's of your older sermons from the late 90's and prior to 20005?

Sermon12/3/12 10:46 PM
Robert and Laurel Erridge from Choteau Montana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert and Laurel Erridge
Christ Made Sin
Bill Parker
comments
“ standing for the truth ”
I thank the LORD for your stand on the truth, that the Elect's sins were imputed to Christ, Laid upon Him, they were not put in Him. The true church has always believed that the sins were laid upon Him.

Sermon11/30/12 1:11 PM
Jehovah's Servant
Winston Pannell
“ Glorious Savior ”
What a precious Savior. We thank the Lord for this ministry, in bringing the Gospel of what Christ has DONE, FINISHED, COMPLETED, with nothing for us to do, but to LOOK TO HIM!

Sermon11/25/12 2:50 PM
Bill & June Patton from Yountville, CA  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Bill & June Patton
“ Precious Doctrines of Grace ”
I never tire of hearing of the precious Grace of my God. There are no churches in my area that preach the doctrines of Grace, so I am quite without a church to attend and am very thankful to pastors like Jim, who stand firm in the truths of the Bible.

Sermon11/9/12 11:46 PM
Robert and Laurel Erridge from Choteau Mt  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert and Laurel Erridge
Christ our Surety
Jim Casey
“ Awesome TRUTH! ”
This sermon was glorious. Thanks for mentioning it to me in the email. I got off work late tonight, but I could not go to bed until I listen to it, and am so glad I did. You brought out Proverbs chapter 8 beautifully and we just rejoiced in what we heard. What a GREAT SALVATION!!!!

Sermon10/7/12 8:10 PM
The Life Given For the Sheep
Gary Shepard
“ Awesome TRUTH! ”
Awesome Glorious Truth. That Christ was given or He layeth His life down for the sheep. That if he has been a sinner or had sinned in any way, He couldn't have given His life, but it would have been taken in justice to his own sins. BUT WHAT A GREAT SAVIOUR WE HAVE WHO KNEW NO SIN!!!!

Sermon9/30/12 9:30 PM
Building the House of the Lord
Winston Pannell
We love the Discriminsting Gospel that is preached time and time again. We have nothing to do in building God's House. Christ has done all the work, no hammer can be put to it. This was a message my wife and I will listen to time and time again.

Sermon9/30/12 8:24 PM
Robert and Laurel Erridge from Choteau Montana  Find all comments by Robert and Laurel Erridge
Who Will Not Come to Christ?
Mark Pannell
comments
“ Glorious TRUTH! ”
My wife and I rejoice in the Gospel that is preached in your church. This is a message we gloried in. This is the Christ who the Spirit revealed to us. He stopped both my wife and I from free willism and Vain Calvinism and as Winston said in his sermon on Ps. 23 He has to make us lie down in green pastures, lie down from our works righteousness and come to the Christ who did everything to accomplish salvation for us. May the Lord continue to use you for his glory.

Sermon9/9/12 3:36 PM
JM from Ontario Canada  Find all comments by JM
“ Excellent Sermon on a Difficult Topic! ”
Thank you for posting them.

Sermon7/23/12 12:23 AM
BRW from Washington state  Find all comments by BRW
A More Excellent Sacrifice
Mark Pannell
“ Accepted in the beloved before I was born? WOW!!! ”
Amazing, so amazing, but it is there in the Bible in plain language! I can rejoice that my offerings of worship are accepted based on what Christ has already done for me. My head is in a whirl over this incredible concept. It's just too wonderful for words!

Sermon6/27/12 7:51 PM
Deborah Newell  Find all comments by Deborah Newell
I really enjoyed this sermon. Thank you

Sermon6/17/12 10:08 PM
Adell Stone from Madisonville Ky  Find all comments by Adell Stone
comments

Sermon6/5/12 7:48 PM
Alex Davis from Camp Lejeune, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alex Davis
comments
I really enjoyed this sermon. It really reaffirmed my view of God's sovereignty and the relationship of my will towards salvation. I was saved by God's grace. Praise be to His Holy Name. Amen

Sermon6/4/12 9:10 PM
Barbara from Washington state  Find all comments by Barbara
comments
I have struggled with with subject for nearly 30 years. I've pleaded for grace to overcome an undesirable snippiness that I get with my family sometimes. I hate it. I want to be patient and never get snippy with them. I love them! And I love my Father in Heaven and I desire to walk according to the Spirit, but still after so many years I've at times even questioned my salvation. My husband and children say they don't know anyone who wants to please my Jesus more than me, but their encouragement has never helped. This sermon put thrill in me that is too wonderful to express in words. Thank you for putting it on the internet. I needed this message more than anyone. I often read works from the Puritans which has had two effects on me, great inspiration and grievious despair. Personal mortification of everyday sin is my greatest desire, and my greatest anguish and burden. How thankful I am for this sermon. Thank you.

Sermon6/4/12 2:19 AM
kevin mccue from downtown  Contact via emailFind all comments by kevin mccue
comments
Rick this is a good one,enjoy

Sermon6/3/12 1:05 PM
kenny mackenzie from kampala uganda  Contact via emailFind all comments by kenny mackenzie
comments
Thanks for this great sermon in a sin sick world, and for us to persevere our calling. Blessings kenny.

Sermon5/30/12 6:42 PM
Bea from Germany  Find all comments by Bea
comments
Best sermon i have heard in a long time!! I wanted to cry because I never heard it explained this way. God is so awe-some. Thank you for preaching the word boldly!!

Sermon5/25/12 11:06 PM
Mike from Sacramento  Find all comments by Mike
comments
“ Absolutely Amazing Sermon! ”
What an amazing God we serve! Thank you for this bold proclamation of the Gospel!

Sermon5/24/12 2:41 AM
TheVineRhyme from Boise  Contact via emailFind all comments by TheVineRhyme
Not Guilty
Winston Pannell
Fantastic audio sermon. This and this along is the beginning and ending of the Gospel, and apart from this there is nothing else. There is indeed no other name given among men whereby we must be saved. Thank you for this reminder of what it means to be free from sin and alive in Jesus, Yeshua the Christ

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

18 Sweet Hour of Prayer
William Boekestein
Loving the Incarnation (2)

Sunday, September 29, 2013
Sunday - AM
Covenant Reformed Church

Rev. John S. Mahon
1: The Obedient Parent

Big Sky Fellowship FDS 2014
Grace Community...

Deceived Church

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Special Meeting

Antichrist Unmistakably Revealed!

Free MP3s By Charles Spurg­eon, Jon­athan Edw­ards, Rich­ard Benn­ett, Greg Price, et al.
ow.ly/w6len

Sermon: Noah The Movie ‚Äď A Failure
Mark S. Wisniewski

Sykesville, MD | zip
Liberty Church, PCA

Preach­ing thr­ough the Gospel of Mark.
www.libertychurchpca.org