The Underground Christian Network | SermonAudio.com

The Underground Christian Network
Theo Hikmat  |  Smyrna tennessee

Sermon12/6/13 4:52 AM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
Good Old Fashioned Preaching
Dr. Walter Martin
comments
“ WOW! ”
That's all I can say. What a message!

Sermon10/7/13 12:11 AM
Lal  Find all comments by Lal
“ Wealth of Information ”
This message is packed with information about JW's. It provides detailed reasons why people in the group are so resistant to hearing the truth of the Gospel: independent thinking is discouraged, obedience to the group is synonymous with obedience to God,access to outside information tightly controlled. They have changed definitions of christian terminology (Jesus is Son of God but not God the Son, Jesus is Lord but not Deity; Jesus is created being, the reincarnation of the archangel, Michael). They have changed the definition of a lie to be: an untruth told to someone who is entitled to know the truth. If you are not entitled to know the truth, then the untruth is not a lie. Who, then, decides who the people are who allowed to know the truth and who aren't? They believe that Jehovah God speaks directly to and through their leaders. This presenter offers valuable techniques to help break through barriers that keep the JW's loyal to their leaders so they will have the opportunity to have their ears and hearts opened to hear the true Gospel of Jesus. We need to pray daily for this group of people. They are trying so hard to be "good enough" to earn eternal life that all the doorbell ringing will never be able to provide.

Sermon9/21/13 6:54 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
Beware of False teachers
Dr. Ron Carlson
comments
“ Discouraged? Wondered Why You or Why Not You? ”
Don't let the title or the beginning of this message make you think it isn't for you. It's made me ask myself if I've, in some subtle way, felt entitled to be "blessed" by GOD. This is a "why are you cast down, o my soul" sermon.

Sermon9/20/13 5:37 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
the cult of Self Esteem
Dr. Dave Hunt
comments
“ interesting information about pyschology ”
Although this sermon appears to be over 20 years old, in light of the mass shootings and other violence that continue to occur the information is oh so relevant. (The title isn't really the topic of the sermon, the field of psychology and Christianity is the subject.

Sermon7/8/13 3:54 AM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
Christian view of the Baha'i
Dr. Walter Martin
comments
What a lovely sermon / teaching to wake up to ! Informative challenging and amusing. I recall seeing the temple you mention when I was in Haifa too- very imposing. This one world religion could well be a fulfilment of revelation prophesy and worth keeping an eye on.

Sermon5/13/13 9:25 PM
Louise Katherine Dreves from Bloomington, Minnesota  Protected NameFind all comments by Louise Katherine Dreves
How to Read The Bible
Theo Hikmat
comments
“ Great teaching! ”
Just watched this video with my kids. Thank you for this video that lays a basic foundation for the word of God. We can't wait to see more of your videos. God bless you, Mr. Hikmat.

Sermon4/27/13 5:49 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
An Amazing Testimony
TonyMac McMullen
comments
Lovely testimony. Thankyou for sharing.

Sermon4/6/13 7:22 AM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
comments
Gone to glory- praise god for dave hunts ministry.

Sermon12/25/12 11:59 AM
Debbie from Indiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Debbie
Ex-Jehovah's Witness speaks out
Keith and Lorri MacGregor
comments
“ A wealth of information!! ”
Thank you for your testimony and especially the information on how to Witness to JW's. I was raised in Christian Science, so I can relate a bit. Blessings, Your Sister -in Christ Debbie

Sermon11/15/12 8:18 AM
Zirve Yigit from Turkey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Zirve Yigit
Beware of False teachers
Dr. Ron Carlson
comments
Even if we lose everything we have, we still have God and that is enough! This sermon helped me a lot in the midst many difficulties. Thank you for this sermon.

Sermon8/29/12 4:33 PM
Shelley from Kaufman, TX  Contact via emailFind all comments by Shelley
Whats MISSING in the New Bibles
Gail Riplinger
comments
“ Thank you for this life-changing information! ”
I found you via iTunes. I have a 100+ mile commute every day and listen to podcasts during my drive through the DFW area. Everyone I ever heard (prior to this message) talk about KJV only has been pompous, rude, indignant and just plain nasty about it. I've never heard good reasons because they are so emotionally charged over it, they cannot explain the actual reasons behind the KJV only stance without raising their voice and mis-applying scripture. This is the first time I've heard about entire verses being taken out, about an occult version of the Lord's prayer, etc. I was stunned! I was driving when I heard Gail Riplinger talk about the missing versions, about words put in, and other podcasts you've had, talking about Westcott & Hort. If I had not been buckled into my seat, I would have fallen out of the car. You probably heard me shrieking in horror! I went to AV Publications and ordered (and have since received and am reading) a legit copy of the KJV. I've shared this info w/ my stepson and his wife and will be making a CD of this for them to listen to. Thank you so much for explaining this in a way that was not only understandable, but not rude, pompous or unnecessarily emotionally nutty! I'm trying to spread the word to as many who will listen!

Sermon8/19/12 7:36 PM
Laurie Hopkins from Alberta, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Laurie Hopkins
Ex-Jehovah's Witness speaks out
Keith and Lorri MacGregor
comments
Excellent!!! I am SO thankful for this message! This will help me be better equipped when Sandra comes back to visit. Great reminder about the importance of prayer because this is a spiritual battle & that "we need to use the strong weapon...the Word Of God!" May God continue to bless your ministry richly :)

Sermon6/7/12 1:53 AM
Cathy  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cathy
(Sermon no longer available)
Great message - esp for 2012! I rented my boys a cute cartoon tonight. Animals United - wouldn't you know it - its all about global warming. Our kids are continually being brain washed. And adults too!

Sermon5/1/12 9:30 PM
Rick D'Andrea from Canada  Find all comments by Rick D'Andrea
(Sermon no longer available)
If you want the truth stay away from mainstream media. The "Underground Christian Network" is one of the very few places you can go for life saving truth. Thank you so much UCN.

Sermon5/1/12 9:04 PM
Rick D'Andrea from Canada  Find all comments by Rick D'Andrea
comments
To my older ears the message sometimes gets blurred because of his fervant preaching but I don't mind listening over again because no one in my city is preaching like this anymore. A much needed message to anyone anywhere. Thank you.

Sermon4/18/12 10:15 AM
Rosemary Cantu from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rosemary Cantu
comments
Wow! Something inside of me just couldn't get a grip on what she stands for, though I never really heard her speak. The Holy Spirit knows how to protect His children. I teach others the power in His name and the dominion we've been given because Jesus died on the cross. I back her up on the topic of sin. We are no longer sinners but saints who sin. We are righteous, and justified b/c of Christ. This is bible!

Sermon2/15/12 3:15 AM
Joel from South Africa  Find all comments by Joel
(Sermon no longer available)
Great Preacher, the man's a rock star, along with Dr. Erwin Lutzer and John Whitcomb.

Sermon2/11/12 12:10 PM
warren from phoenix, az  Find all comments by warren
comments
I was on my way to listen to Joyce Meyer this morning but turned around for several reasons. Partly, it is because I was late and find it hard to be on the third tier even with big screens. I have attended Calvary Chapels who believe she is a false teacher. I have watched her often on television and even gone to her conference in the past. What I think about while I listen to this audio message is that Jesus told one the thieves that he would be with him in paradise that day. No mention by Jesus about having to take a detour in hell for some more suffering. My question is what do I do about the church who hosts her conference here in Phoenix. Recently, I have started attending this church and am giving my tithes to it. It is hard for me to accept that all the 'good' done by Joyce Meyer and this hosting church is negated by this seeming heretical teaching. But I have more questions than answers at this point.

Sermon2/1/12 12:15 AM
terry from fwb fl  Contact via emailFind all comments by terry
What mormons wont tell you at the door
Keith and Lorri MacGregor
comments
romney just won florida, part of the "christian" nation. would like to send him this sermon. Anyone have his email. Josh, over 3 years and we still dont know the name of that film.

Sermon1/14/12 11:23 AM
Clark C. Raulerson from High Springs, Florida  Find all comments by Clark C. Raulerson
comments
This is not new but very disappointing. I first heard this from Kenneth Copeland on a tape. I could not believe my ears and took the tape out and threw from me. Later I listened to the rest hear the whole matter. To teach something so blatantly false on the atonement is far too serious to ignore. There's no telling what opportunities are given to satan to deceive mess anyone's life up. In SOME cases it has gone from bad to worse with trances, traveling in spirit (astral projection, witchcraft) and as David Wilkerson would say, "weird manifestations." This is just outright rebellion.

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Bill Parker
Righteousness by Faith

Hebrews 11
Eager Avenue Grace Church

The Shame of Nakedness
John Pittman Hey

Hourly:
Instability
C. H. Spurgeon
Prince of Preachers
Staff Picks..

Bob Vincent
The Promises and Response..

The Big Hallelujah
Sermons by Bob and Others

Dr. Andy Bloom
The Pre Tribulation Rapture..

Central Baptist Church