2,229 active users!Bandwidth
WEDNESDAY
APR 16, 2014

Make a donation to this broadcaster!
Broadcaster Podcast | Help
Select Podcast Format | Help
HTML Embed | Demo
The Underground Christian Network
WorldWide
Email Us!

Sermon7/25/11 9:38 AM
gail from ct  Find all comments by gail
comments
it is so sad how many people DO NOT search the scriptures any more to test the spirits.... VERY SAD how many are being mislead!! God bless u for being so bold in Christ to expose the truth!!!!

Sermon7/13/11 1:28 AM
Wanda from Virginia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Wanda
Thanks for this insite.

Sermon6/14/11 9:04 AM
Genti from eastern europe, Albania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Genti

Sermon6/8/11 6:03 AM
Timothy J Lumsden from New Zealand  Contact via emailFind all comments by Timothy J Lumsden
I am FED UP with this !!!
Theo Hikmat
comments
I have enjoyed every word and wish to thank the speaker for all his efforts. I have traveled and lived in both North America and Canada and now reside back in New Zealand. While I have looked high and low for a good Godly KJ Bible believing church, I have found very few. It saddens me that many of the church's today are more concerned about getting bottoms in seats than preaching the true word of God. Many of them resort to distorting the word of God so as not to offend the congregation's. God Bless and may God give you strength and wisdom with your messages. Tim.

Sermon5/30/11 5:53 AM
The love of the Father
Pastor Mark Shell
Thank you Pastor Mark for a wonderful and POWERFUL sermon. God Bless. Tim.

Sermon5/28/11 4:33 PM
Tommy Schoen from Las Vegas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tommy Schoen
Beware of False teachers
Dr. Ron Carlson
comments
“ PHENOMENAL ”
I have listened to 253 sermons from this site. This is among the TOP 3 !! A sermon for everything that is CHRISTIAN. PLEASE do yourself a favor and listen to this.

Sermon5/25/11 4:49 AM
robert  Find all comments by robert
comments
She also says if a person isn't rich than God is not with them.

Sermon4/17/11 8:43 AM
Janie  Contact via emailFind all comments by Janie
comments
Thank you very much for bring all things to the light of scripture, I to many years ago was caught up in her teaching since then, I too have been telling women that we cannot rely on people who teach a feeling based teaching, but rather hold ALL things up to Scripture. God cannot lie and His word is truth. Thanks again God Blessings upon you! Janie

Sermon3/22/11 12:06 PM
USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by USA
Whats MISSING in the New Bibles
Gail Riplinger
comments
“ Which English Bible May Be Printed? ”
In the Catholic Church an imprimatur (from Latin, "let it be printed") is an official declaration by a Church authority that a book (e.g., an English Bible translation) or other printed work is doctrinally correct and may be published. Accordingly, what English translation of the Bible is doctrinally correct, has an imprimatur by a Church authority and may be printed? Thanks for your message!

Sermon12/6/10 9:51 AM
Christophorm  Find all comments by Christophorm
comments
Hey Fran you are correct on everything except the "BIG ONE"...Jesus Christ is the lamb of God that "took sin"...and all sin(christian or non-christian) is of the devil my friend 1 john 3:8..Jesus did'nt suffer to make sinners covered but to cleanse overcomers by faith, that they are dead to sin through the cross...better get this part right !

Sermon11/15/10 7:02 PM
judy ann rabey from Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by judy ann rabey
comments
This was very interesting. For many years I have felt there was something not quite right with her teachings. I thank God that he keep me from becoming attached to her teachings and that I clicked onto you web site. I keep telling my sister that Joyce Meyers does nothing for me. I am going to have her listen to your sermon.

Sermon11/14/10 2:42 PM
much2nice from Upstate NY  Contact via emailFind all comments by much2nice
Thank you.

Sermon9/24/10 11:30 PM
Tom D. from Englewood , Fl.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tom D.
comments
Yes Joyce and Rick Warren one and the same, He say's Jesus shared the sins of the world with us,and John the baptist said behold the one who takes away the sins of the world.My church had the people read this book and study it and the elite of the church said they saw nothing wrong with it.Wow.Also a phrase in the purpose driven life book that says as above so below which is used in witchcraft.How dare he.

Sermon9/13/10 3:24 PM
Shantala Hill from Knoxville, TN  Find all comments by Shantala Hill
comments
I am soo thankful to Jesus that we have God fearing me who love the Lord and to preach his word the way it is suppose to be preached. I have learned so much listening to the Various Speakers sermons that now I am careful everytime I hear a sermon I compare everything to scripture instead of just taking what they say and running with it. I pray that you all keep fighting for Jesus b/c that is our purpose here on earth before we go home to glory. Praise Jesus I love God soo much.

Sermon9/7/10 5:09 PM
Bruce Tegg from Missouri  Find all comments by Bruce Tegg
Why God created HELL
Various Speakers
“ Preached by Dr. Jack Hyles ”
It was good to hear the voice of a dynamic old time preacher of the Word of God, Dr. Jack Hyles. It has been a long time since I have heard him preach, but it brought back some good memories like they were yesterday.

Sermon8/27/10 8:37 AM
Favourite Khumalo from South Africa  Find all comments by Favourite Khumalo
comments
I wonder if this would make an issue if this was on a movie or a stage play(I mean Joyce Meyer illustration of what happened to Jesus in hell)

Sermon8/14/10 11:24 PM
BruceBaptist  Find all comments by BruceBaptist
AWESOME! Thank you!

Sermon5/29/10 2:19 AM
Amber from Arkansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Amber
comments
“ Greatly Questioning ”
I'm greatly shocked by what Joyce said. I would not have believed you if you had not had audio clips to show me. I can't help but to wonder the condition of Joyce's heart today in 2010 so many years after 1990 and 1996 (when the two screamingly wrong media were published). Please do not misunderstand my misgivings. I believe Joyce should answer for what she proclaimed as Truth.I believe that God used Joyce's teachings as an instrument to show me the errors in my thinking.I did not find this site by searching out to defend Joyce but to see what the internet had to offer on a search titled "1 Timothy 2:11-12" and "Joyce Meyer". I was not prepared to hear what had to show and I am not sure where to go from here. I do believe that instead of passing judgment on things that were said 10+ years ago we should focus now on seeking out what Joyce has to say about those past errors.

Sermon5/19/10 4:54 AM
James glory from Yorkshire, England  Contact via emailFind all comments by James glory
comments
This is very well put together and is indeed the truth. I suggest that people embed links to this sermon/presentation on twitter, facebook and others as I have. People must be aware of this evil de3vilry. Well done! Praise Jesus, the only mediator between man and God. Visie my site with 500+ full length teaching and KJV Video sermons too. www.youtube.com/user/jamesglory1 NO SPAMMERS PLEASE!

Sermon4/3/10 1:54 PM
Rhonda from Oregon  Find all comments by Rhonda
comments
“ Thank you for ths Truth ”
I just wanted to say that I was going to Joyce Meyers website to listen to a message when I came across your site and sit here in shock and amazement at this revelation. To hear her talk and boasting of these things is a sad day. But I thank our Heavenly Father that you have opened my eyes to what is really being said by this woman. We must pray for her and for those who are following these teachings. I am blessed today to have found you.

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Acts 2:38: Baptism essential?
Dr. Curt D. Daniel

Bob Vincent
The Administration of Evil

The Unseen War
Grace Presbyterian Church

Robert Rubino
Theonomy versus Apostasy

We Are All Theonomists Now!
Fellowship Baptist Church

Don Bell
Why does pain exist?

Lantana Grace Church
Sunday - PM

Dr. Baucham: "Simply Astonishing!"

Bauch­am: "Any­one who adm­ires the Pur­it­ans simply must have the Pur­itan Hard Driv­e."
www.puritandownloads.com/sw..