The Underground Christian Network | SermonAudio.com

SATURDAY
AUG 30, 2014
CommentsALL -1 hrs

Make a donation to this broadcaster!
More + Podcast + Codes
HTML Embed | Demo
MyChurch: musicalgardens
The Underground Christian Network
WorldWide
Email Us!

Sermon10/3/11 8:23 AM
lal from USA  Find all comments by lal
comments
“ Food For Thought! ”
The presenter provides a wealth of information in this message. He mentioned that the JW's have changed the definition of a "lie" to mean: saying something false to someone WHO IS ENTITLED TO KNOW THE TRUTH. I wonder how they determine who is entitled to know the truth and who isn't? I did some checking. This changed definition of a lie comes from a JW doctrine called Theocratic War Doctrine/Strategy. It's very interesting. A christian website called Witness, Inc. (Duane Magnani) has more information on this doctrine for anyone who is interested. He has a great deal of literature to help witness to JW's and a booklet is available entitled Theocratic War Doctrine by Dr. Jerry Bergman, who was a former JW Elder, that describes this doctrine in great detail. It is fascinating reading. Other great websites for JW witnessing are www.4witness.org and www4jehovah.org and www.christianwitnesses.com. Whoever this presenter is, thank you for so much valuable information. I have learned so much from all the wonderful sermons on sermon audio. What a blessing!

Sermon10/3/11 3:36 AM
lal from USA  Find all comments by lal
comments
“ Thought Provoking! ”
I looked up all the bible verses mentioned using Bible Gateway - KJV, NIV, NASB and ESV. Unbelievable. In the NIV, Jesus is the morning star in Rev but satan is the morning star in Isaiah 14. In Luke 11, the reference to our Father in heaven and delivering us from evil are missing in the NIV. Matthew 17:21 is missing in the NIV, ESV and NKJV. Matt 18:11 is missing in the NIV and ESV. Mark 9:44 and 46 are missing in the NIV and ESV. It gives pause for concern especially with Mark 9:44 and 46 because Jesus was repeating information about hell. Our pastor has always told us that when Jesus repeats something in the Bible, it is really important to listen up so I don't know why other translations would eliminate verses that Jesus appears to have been emphasizing. I know there is controversy regarding 1 John 5:7. Some people say this verse was not in the older manuscripts and that it appeared in later manuscripts copied by Greek orthodox church but I have no idea if that is correct or not. What I do know is that I need to ask my pastor about these discrepancies and maybe I should get to the bookstore and get myself a KJV translation very soon. Now, I need to listen to the rest of the message about the JW issues. I have learned a lot from this message.

Sermon9/27/11 11:35 AM
Dan from China  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dan
comments
My compliments to this series. Since the inception of the WOF I've be a spectic of it. My immediately family was involved in KC's Conferences. I've see the "Circus"(excuse me) on TBN and pray these so-called men and women of God see the errors of their ways. God bless

Sermon9/14/11 2:58 PM
lal from florida  Find all comments by lal
“ Very Important Information! ”
Thank you for such important and useful information. Anyone involved with Jehovah Witnesses would benefit from listening to this message. I have also visited his website, Witness, Inc. where one is able to obtain a FREE DVD on Jehovah Witnesses and Child Custody information. The website also contains much other valuable resources that is so helpful for people dealing with situations involving Jehovah Witnesses. Thank you, Mr. Magnani. May God continue to bless you and your ministry.

Sermon9/10/11 4:08 PM
Werner from South Africa  Find all comments by Werner
Christian Response to UFO's
Dr. Chuck Missler
comments
Really excellent. So sad that the church ignores this.

Sermon8/11/11 7:42 AM
Ex-New-Age Authors Testimony
Randall Baer
comments
“ Great power of God to save. ”
Very useful testimony about the New Age movement. How great is the Holy Spirit's power to open the eyes of a man caught 15 years in a delusion!

Sermon7/25/11 9:38 AM
gail from ct  Find all comments by gail
comments
it is so sad how many people DO NOT search the scriptures any more to test the spirits.... VERY SAD how many are being mislead!! God bless u for being so bold in Christ to expose the truth!!!!

Sermon7/13/11 1:28 AM
Wanda from Virginia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Wanda
Thanks for this insite.

Sermon6/14/11 9:04 AM
Genti from eastern europe, Albania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Genti

Sermon6/8/11 6:03 AM
Timothy J Lumsden from New Zealand  Contact via emailFind all comments by Timothy J Lumsden
I am FED UP with this !!!
Theo Hikmat
comments
I have enjoyed every word and wish to thank the speaker for all his efforts. I have traveled and lived in both North America and Canada and now reside back in New Zealand. While I have looked high and low for a good Godly KJ Bible believing church, I have found very few. It saddens me that many of the church's today are more concerned about getting bottoms in seats than preaching the true word of God. Many of them resort to distorting the word of God so as not to offend the congregation's. God Bless and may God give you strength and wisdom with your messages. Tim.

Sermon5/30/11 5:53 AM
The love of the Father
Pastor Mark Shell
Thank you Pastor Mark for a wonderful and POWERFUL sermon. God Bless. Tim.

Sermon5/28/11 4:33 PM
Tommy Schoen from Las Vegas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tommy Schoen
Beware of False teachers
Dr. Ron Carlson
comments
“ PHENOMENAL ”
I have listened to 253 sermons from this site. This is among the TOP 3 !! A sermon for everything that is CHRISTIAN. PLEASE do yourself a favor and listen to this.

Sermon5/25/11 4:49 AM
robert  Find all comments by robert
comments
She also says if a person isn't rich than God is not with them.

Sermon4/17/11 8:43 AM
Janie  Contact via emailFind all comments by Janie
comments
Thank you very much for bring all things to the light of scripture, I to many years ago was caught up in her teaching since then, I too have been telling women that we cannot rely on people who teach a feeling based teaching, but rather hold ALL things up to Scripture. God cannot lie and His word is truth. Thanks again God Blessings upon you! Janie

Sermon3/22/11 12:06 PM
USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by USA
Whats MISSING in the New Bibles
Gail Riplinger
comments
“ Which English Bible May Be Printed? ”
In the Catholic Church an imprimatur (from Latin, "let it be printed") is an official declaration by a Church authority that a book (e.g., an English Bible translation) or other printed work is doctrinally correct and may be published. Accordingly, what English translation of the Bible is doctrinally correct, has an imprimatur by a Church authority and may be printed? Thanks for your message!

Sermon12/6/10 9:51 AM
Christophorm  Find all comments by Christophorm
comments
Hey Fran you are correct on everything except the "BIG ONE"...Jesus Christ is the lamb of God that "took sin"...and all sin(christian or non-christian) is of the devil my friend 1 john 3:8..Jesus did'nt suffer to make sinners covered but to cleanse overcomers by faith, that they are dead to sin through the cross...better get this part right !

Sermon11/15/10 7:02 PM
judy ann rabey from Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by judy ann rabey
comments
This was very interesting. For many years I have felt there was something not quite right with her teachings. I thank God that he keep me from becoming attached to her teachings and that I clicked onto you web site. I keep telling my sister that Joyce Meyers does nothing for me. I am going to have her listen to your sermon.

Sermon11/14/10 2:42 PM
much2nice from Upstate NY  Contact via emailFind all comments by much2nice
Thank you.

Sermon9/24/10 11:30 PM
Tom D. from Englewood , Fl.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tom D.
comments
Yes Joyce and Rick Warren one and the same, He say's Jesus shared the sins of the world with us,and John the baptist said behold the one who takes away the sins of the world.My church had the people read this book and study it and the elite of the church said they saw nothing wrong with it.Wow.Also a phrase in the purpose driven life book that says as above so below which is used in witchcraft.How dare he.

Sermon9/13/10 3:24 PM
Shantala Hill from Knoxville, TN  Find all comments by Shantala Hill
comments
I am soo thankful to Jesus that we have God fearing me who love the Lord and to preach his word the way it is suppose to be preached. I have learned so much listening to the Various Speakers sermons that now I am careful everytime I hear a sermon I compare everything to scripture instead of just taking what they say and running with it. I pray that you all keep fighting for Jesus b/c that is our purpose here on earth before we go home to glory. Praise Jesus I love God soo much.

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Special Meeting

Ken Wimer
The Savior of Sinners

Gospel According to Luke
Shreveport Grace Church

Voddie Baucham on Puritan Hard Drive

"Simply ast­on­ish­ing. Amaz­ing tool. I have enj­oyed my Pur­itan Hard Drive imm­ens­ely."
www.puritandownloads.com/dr..

Emergency Food USA

Great tast­ing, healthy, GMO free emerg­ency food. Long term food and water stor­age.
www.emergencyfoodusa.com

Sermon: The Lord Called for Mourning
Scott T. Brown

He who has no vision of eternity will never get a true hold of time. ... Thomas Carlyle

City: Austin, TX