ID

Mountain Reformed Baptist Church
Crestline, California

Sermon9/26/10 2:24 AM
Sojourner from California  Find all comments by Sojourner
Traits of Saving Faith
Daniel Urroz
I had never before heard of the grace evangelical doctrine or society, I'm glad to be warned about them. Good message here explaining the error held by many and the truth of God's preservation and the perseverance of the saints. Thank you Pastor Dan, I'm blessed by this series on Hebrews, I've been listening every week.

Sermon5/29/10 6:20 PM
Rejoicing in Christ from California  Find all comments by Rejoicing in Christ
Sad to say it's easy to lose sight and get bog down with peripheral concerns instead of keeping my focus on why Jesus came (I'm so self-centered). I have trouble seeing Jesus on evey page of Scripture so your message is a blessing to me. I love to see Jesus in the O.T. Praise to our great God that He lets me see Jesus more and more, through sound preaching and faithful preachers, by His Spirit. I love to see Jesus! Thank you Pastor Dan!

Sermon5/23/10 4:42 PM
Rejoicing in Christ from CA  Find all comments by Rejoicing in Christ
In These Last Days 3
Daniel Urroz
This mini series on the last days has made me feel like the men on the road to Emmaus. "And beginning at Moses and all the Prophets, He expounded to them in all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself." Thank you Pastor Dan for expounding the Scriptures and showing that we are in the last days since Christ came the first time, many other things too. It is wonderful to, journey through the Scriptures with you, and begin to understand what the Lord our God is saying to us In These Last Days :)

Sermon5/16/10 3:00 AM
Sinner Saved from CA  Find all comments by Sinner Saved
In These Last Days 2
Daniel Urroz
comments
What a great lesson! Wow, it's like connect the dots, going from one book to another and having them all fit together like a puzzle, amazing. I loved it when we went to Isaiah 63, and then Rev. 19! I'm loving this series on Herbrews. Thank you Pastor Dan for making obscure verses of Scripture come to live for me, I love it!

Sermon5/9/10 12:10 AM
Debbie from California  Find all comments by Debbie
In These Last Days 1
Daniel Urroz
I'm looking forward to hearing more about "These Last Days". Good remarks against dispensational thinking.

Sermon5/1/10 1:02 PM
Sojourner from California  Find all comments by Sojourner
Public Opinion or God?
Daniel Urroz
“ Great Start to a Great Series on Hebrews! ”
So many good points made in this sermon, it's hard to make a comment on just one. I appreciate the way this pastor makes me think about the past and the present in regard to what's being said. I also appreciate the warnings to be heeded, the connections between the O.T. and the N.T. and I've learned some things I didn't know before. Thank you Pastor Dan! This series is going to be such a blessing, we a SGBC will be praying for you.

Sermon1/23/10 12:38 PM
Michele from Washington State  Contact via emailFind all comments by Michele
I agree. Have a good day in the Lord!

Sermon10/14/09 3:39 PM
TheCarpenter from LosAngeles  Contact via emailFind all comments by TheCarpenter
All The Glory To God Alone
Daniel Urroz
This is a great sermon and give me a new understanding of why some people show no concern for becoming saved. It makes me paraise the Lord for saving me.

Sermon2/16/09 5:18 PM
Dennis Opolentisima from Northern California  Find all comments by Dennis Opolentisima
Hatred For The Gospel
Daniel Urroz
Praise the Lord for my brother in Jesus for proclaiming the truth of God. May the Lord continue to use the ministry in which He has entrusted to Pastor Urroz and use it to shine forth light over the darkness in this world that we live in today. Praise the Lord forever and ever. Amen!

Sermon3/27/08 12:15 AM
Velasco Legasi from tuguegarao city,philippines  Contact via emailFind all comments by Velasco Legasi
God Hardens Hearts Purposely
Daniel Urroz
thank you for a timely message.can i preach it at bible baptist church where i pastor.may your ministry prosper.

Sermon1/9/08 10:21 AM
dlytle from GA  Contact via emailFind all comments by dlytle
“ Excellent! ”
This message helped put many of the pieces together for me. Excellent teaching.

Sermon11/7/07 5:35 PM
plw from Mo  Find all comments by plw
comments
“ Monergistic! ”
Arminianism is in and Monergism is out the way it is in almost all the churches. The only thing we can figure out is that its the delusion sent so they will believe the lie. Except His elect that is. It is very clear in scripture that He is sovereign in everything but for some reason, they refuse to believe it. Man thinks he has to have his hand in there somewhere. Good message. His sheep hear his voice :)

Sermon10/22/07 2:12 PM
Abundantly Blessed from California  Find all comments by Abundantly Blessed
I was intrigued by the answer given to the opening question, "What is faith?" or "What do we ultimately believe in?". I didn't agree with the answer when I heard it. I thought there is probably a better answer then the one given. But by the end of this sermon I could see that it was, ultimately, a good and correct answer. Especially as it is applied to the Scriptures being taught. This sermon is both comforting and scary!

Sermon8/8/07 3:07 PM
Sojourner  Find all comments by Sojourner
Free Will vs. Free Grace
Steve Marquedant
Coming to understand God's sovereignty in all things, including salvation, changed my life and my relationship with God dramatically. An proper understanding of man's will is so important. This sermon helps a lot to clear up any confusion between the two; God's will or man's will? To God alone be the glory!

Sermon1/11/07 12:10 PM
Les Helms from Greensboro, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Les Helms
The Joy Of Alcohol
Daniel Urroz
comments
Excellent Sermon - It is unfortunate how misguided our brothers and sisters are, how weak their arguments, and how scripture is mishandled when it comes to speaking against God's good gift of drinking. Thank you for this sermon, an excellent exegesis of Scripture.

Sermon1/9/07 2:33 AM
Pastor Steve Marquedant from Ontario, California  Protected NameFind all comments by Pastor Steve Marquedant
“ Thank you Pastor Dan ”
This was an excellent sermon! You answered the questions you proposed in the summary, and you do so biblically and convincingly. The importance of understanding church membership/elder oversight in regards to the Lord's Supper is vital to properly maintain this important "means of grace."

Sermon10/29/06 8:21 AM
Dessie Yates from Williamson WV  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dessie Yates
comments
“ Sovereign Grace!! ”
Outstanding message and teaching of this precious truth. God Bless Brother Urroz in his ministry.

Sermon10/8/06 6:33 PM
Scott  Contact via email
comments
Very good message.

Sermon9/22/06 10:47 PM
John Williams from Los Angeles California  Contact via email
Election and Foreknowledge
Daniel Urroz
comments
I would like to purchase a copy of the tape on predestination. I came upon your site. My name is John Williams 21704 Devonshire, Chatsworth California 91311 phone 818 341 2950 Thank you

Sermon9/1/06 9:34 PM
Joseph LoSardo from Totowa, New Jersey
comments
“ A very practical sermon. ”
Thanks again Pastor Urroz for the very relevant Biblical sermon on how to deal with people sitting under false teaching.

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4

First Mount Pleasant Baptist
Midweek Service

Our Cart Is Empty
Bruce David Bell

Flushing, NY | zip
City Life Church Ridgewood, NY

We are a new church bring­ing new life to New York City. Join us this Sunday at 10:30.
www.sermonaudio.com