ID

Henry T. Mahan Sermons
Henry T. Mahan  |  Pikeville, Kentucky

Sermon10/16/15 3:01 PM
Aliyah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah
One Sacrifice For Sin
Henry Mahan
comments
“ Incorrect Date For Sermon ”
According to the transcript provided with this sermon - the date of the sermons should read March 6, 1988 instead of 09-26-07.

Sermon10/16/15 2:46 PM
Aliyah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah
On the Trail of His Sheep
Henry Mahan
comments
“ Duplicate Sermon ”
This sermon is a duplicate of the sermon dated 08-26-84. The transcripts are identical and point to the 1984 date. The 08-26-84sermon actually sounds better than this one.

Sermon10/14/15 2:46 PM
Aliyah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah
“ Henry Is the BEST!!!! ”
The sermon was good as usual. I don't think I have ever heard a 'bad' sermon from Henry. But the sad part is that it is cut off in mid sentence. No telling how much more was left of the sermon, but I would have liked to be able to have heard the sermon all the way through. However, I am glad for what I can hear.

Sermon9/29/15 1:49 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
“ Inaccurate Date & Bible Reference ”
The transcipt is entitled "The Truth of All Truth - Christ Is Lord" the bible reference is Acts 2:36. The sermon is entitled "The Doctrine of Christ or the Life of Christ" and the bible reference is Philippians 2:5.

Sermon9/29/15 12:07 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
Peace - Where Is It Found?
Henry Mahan
comments
“ Inaccurate Date ”
The Transcript shows that the sermon was preached on April 3, 1988. The sermon's date shows March 3, 1988.

Sermon9/27/15 4:59 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
I Am He
Henry Mahan
“ Inaccurate Date ”
According to the date on the transcription this sermon aired/was preached on June 28, 1992

Sermon9/27/15 4:25 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
comments
“ Inaccurate Date ”
I was looking at the transcript for this particular sermon and the transcript shows the sermon date as being Sunday July 29, 1980 - but the sermon on the site lists the date at being June 29th, 1980. Which date is correct?

Sermon9/24/15 12:58 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
The People of God
Henry Mahan
“ Transcript Is Incorrect ”
I was gathering transcripts for the sermons of Henry that I already have and noticed that the sermon "The People of God" is 1 Peter 1 - BUT the transcript that is attached to this sermon is entitled "The Spirit of Truth" and references John 16:1-15. Would like to have the original transcript.

Sermon9/23/15 1:18 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
comments
“ Inaccurate Bible Reference ”
The sermon lists the bible reference as Matthew 2:8-9. However, the PDF transcript clearly shows the scripture reference as being Matthew 8:1-4. In the audio sermon, Henry clearly states that he is reading from Matthew Chapter 8 verses 1 through 3.

Sermon8/25/15 8:22 PM
Carl E from Australia  Find all comments by Carl E
Wonderful, Christ exalting sermon.

Sermon8/12/15 4:42 AM
kassa kebede from Germany  Contact via emailFind all comments by kassa kebede
The Blood of Jesus Christ
Henry Mahan
comments
Thank you Pastor Mahan. I love to listen to you preach. My spirit bears witness with your spirit that the things that you are saying are true. You are blessing to the body of Christ.

Sermon7/12/15 6:40 PM
English Rose from uk  Find all comments by English Rose
Salvation In No Other
Tom Harding
Wonferful sermon pastor Tom of a Wonderfull Saviour. Thank you so much.

Sermon7/9/15 12:03 PM
Passerby from SA  Find all comments by Passerby
comments
Thank you, Aliyah for recommending this sermon. I always enjoy this preacher who has the heart of God, and demonstrates His mercy. It is good to be reminded of what happens to man when he listens to man and not God; especially in times like these.

Sermon7/6/15 6:43 PM
Aliyah Berakah  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
comments
“ OUTSTANDING Sermon! ”
This sermon transcends most anything that I have ever heard. Henry Mahan keeps outdoing himself. I have listened to this sermon 4-5 times already and transcribed it. He goes where no other pastor (that I have EVER heard in my 55 years) has gone before. Most preachers would NEVER DARE preach a sermon like this. I sorely miss Henry Mahan. To have been blessed enough to have heard one of his sermons in person? That would have been something. I treasure each and every one of his sermons.

Sermon6/20/15 1:16 PM
comments
Such a fine, fine message of the gospel of Christ.

Sermon6/18/15 2:34 PM
Aliyah Berakah  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
comments
“ OUTSTANDING Sermon! ”
Another one of his greatest sermons. Every word spoke to me on such a deep, deep level. God used and continues to still use Henry Mahan. I have yet to hear another pastor who can with such depth and such feeling bring God's word alive. We do not know how blessed we are. This message needs a transcript.

Sermon6/4/15 4:36 PM
Aliyah Berakah  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
comments
“ OUTSTANDING Sermon! ”
THANK GOD for Henry Mahan! How I wish I could have met and talked with him. This sermon is by far the most enlightening and spiritually uplifting sermon that I have EVER heard from him (and I am rarely, if ever disappointed). I wish there was a transcript of this sermon available. To the point I am considering transcribing this myself, just so I can go back and refer to specific things that he talked about. I have been blessed today by God because He allowed me to hear this sermon.

Sermon5/27/15 10:31 AM
Aliyah Berakah  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
Self-Righteousness Slain
Henry Mahan
comments
“ No Transcript ”
This file shows that there is a transcript available for download, but when you click into the file, there is no transcript file to download. You can request one, but the file shows a transcript available for download.

Sermon5/22/15 2:25 PM
Aliyah Berakah  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
The Believers' Death
Henry Mahan
“ This Is A Duplicate Sermon ”
See my comment under "The Believer and Death" for a description.

Sermon5/22/15 2:24 PM
Aliyah Berakah  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
The Believer and Death
Henry Mahan
“ This Is A Duplicate Sermon ”
There are two sermons - both identical. 1 - The Believer & Death (06-18-75) 2 - The Believer's Death (01-22-75) Both are marked as referencing Philippians 1:22 & 23. Both are 41 mins long. Both start exactly the same way and continue on identically. The sermons are actually referencing 2 Corinthians NOT Philippians. Not sure which is the correct original. I thought someone might like to know so that a correction can be made.

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

First Mount Pleasant Baptist
Midweek Service

The Day of the Lord
Dr. Peter Masters

Flushing, NY | zip
City Life Church Ridgewood, NY

We are a new church bring­ing new life to New York City. Join us this Sunday at 10:30.
www.sermonaudio.com