SUNDAY
FEB 7, 2016

To embed a single sermon, use the
"Embed Code" button on any sermon.
MyChurch: kingdombaptist
Long Run Baptist Church
Joey Faust  |  Long Run, Missouri

Sermon9/6/13 8:50 PM
Jerry from Florida  Find all comments by Jerry
Batman, Movies & Murder 1
Joey Faust
comments
“ Thank You ”
So good to hear a pastor conversant with the church fathers: he quotes from Augustine and Tertullian, and the historian Josephus. I wish more pastors were willing to read these men and quote them from the pulpit. He also mentioned one of my favorite pastors, Charles Spurgeon. Good job!

Sermon9/3/13 12:13 PM
Jerry Stoner from Wabash, Indiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jerry Stoner
The Bible And Cancer
Joey Faust
comments
What you said certainly makes sense. I have cancer once again and have been given a year to a year and half to live as it is untreatable as for curing it. I will give some of your suggestions a try knowing that God is in control and I will obey HIS plan for me. I live each day as THE DAY GOD HAS GIVEN ME AND I REJOICE AND AM GLAD IN IT.. What a wonderful loving God we have. Jerry

Sermon9/2/13 10:38 AM
Genti Rexho from northern europe,Finland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Genti Rexho

Sermon8/17/13 10:29 PM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M

Sermon7/17/13 12:14 AM
Kayla D from Sunny California  Find all comments by Kayla D
Is The Bible Racist?
Joey Faust
One of the best messages I've ever heard on the subject. Very convicting

Sermon7/6/13 7:09 PM
Believer in The Messiah from Westfir, Oregon  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Believer in The Messiah
The Sin Of Secret Love!
Joey Faust
Little Foxes Spoil the Vine; Sin of Secret Love. This is a great series. Very encouraging with lots of discernment of subtle dangers. Joey Faust is constantly on my player in the home, study-time, on the trail in the North West and even in the car. I ever never heard such applicable messages in an era of luke-warmness. We share the same Scriptures in a different denomination. Other SermonAudio Broadcasters Paul Viggiano and Kevin Swanson are similar. I enjoy Pastor Joey's accent. Thanks staff, Stephen

Sermon5/15/13 8:48 AM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
“ Excellent Sermon! ”

Sermon4/26/13 10:39 PM
anne from uk  Find all comments by anne
comments
so helpful to be reminded. very well taught.

Sermon4/22/13 3:11 PM
michaelk  Contact via emailFind all comments by michaelk
comments
Mt 24:29-31....2 Th 2:1-4....restrainer Dan 12:1....try to read/study Rev 6,7,8....hope u see it one day....research pre wrath a berean !!!

Sermon4/22/13 9:49 AM
Pastor Bill from Fayetteville, North Carolina  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Pastor Bill
comments
“ A Question ”
Bro Joey, How do you see 2 Thes 2:3-4? Isn't it true that the church en masse is to expect those two things before they are raptured? How do you understand the "partial-rapture" recipients' understanding of this passage?

Sermon4/20/13 10:28 PM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
comments
Excellent message! Praise the Lord for the truth...

Sermon4/20/13 1:32 PM
patty from wi  Contact via emailFind all comments by patty
How refreshing! !!!!! What a blessing you are. God bless you and your family. Thank you for standing on the rock.

Sermon4/20/13 3:46 AM
Helen from Sweden  Contact via emailFind all comments by Helen
comments
End Time is hehe no doubt, All Gods people be ready !! Good preaching!

Sermon4/1/13 11:59 AM
Mary  Find all comments by Mary
Batman, Movies & Murder 1
Joey Faust
comments
“ The Christian and the theater (see below) ”

Sermon4/1/13 11:52 AM
Mary  Find all comments by Mary
Hospice Hell
Joey Faust
comments
p.s I was recently in a nursing class at college, and the lecturer said that if a nurse gives morphine to a dying patient and it accelerates their death, it is legal to do so and they will not be prosecuted, they are protected by the law. This is not in America, but another country. Making me question whether I could even work in an environment like that.

Sermon4/1/13 11:47 AM
Mary  Find all comments by Mary
Hospice Hell
Joey Faust
comments
Check out this news item just released. This is the kind of thing the sermon talks about: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/brazilian-doctor-virginia-soares-de-souza-who-played-god-could-have-killed-more-than-300-patients-to-free-up-beds-8551075.html

Sermon2/10/13 8:42 AM
David Valkus  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Valkus
“ Keep Me Up ”
I woke at 3:30 this morning and could not sleep. Sometimes I listen to sermons and shortly fall back to sleep. This time I started listening to this sermon. I did not miss a second of this message. I was so thrilled by its timely words. Thank you for speaking up against the world in the church. I'll catch up with my sleep during the preaching today in my church. (just joking)

Sermon1/13/13 12:17 AM
Marg from Canada  Find all comments by Marg
comments
The U.S. Army is also drugging our troops causing them to commit suicide. Suicide among our troops is higher than combat deaths. Why do we have to find out after the fact what drugs they're giving our troops? What will it take for us to force them to admit to this and discontinue it?

Sermon1/10/13 9:16 AM
SweetAngelSong7 from Florida  Find all comments by SweetAngelSong7
Hospice Hell
Joey Faust
comments
It is hard believe but is very real! I experienced myself the horror of Hospice. My Mother died in a drug-induced coma 8/17/2013 under Hospice. 1997 Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer concurring with Justice Sandra Day O'Connor's rejection of any prevailing right to die noted that patients in intolerable pain and suffering could always resort to "sedation which can end in a coma." According to the AMA Palliative Sedation to unconsciousness is the administration of sedative medication to the point of unconsciousness in a terminally ill patient. It is an accepted and appropriate component of end-of-life care under specific, relatively rare circumstances. (Note they say "under rare circumstances" however, it is happening repeatedly and without consent!) The AMA recommends Physicians should ensure that the patient and/or the patient’s surrogate have given informed consent for palliative sedation to unconsciousness. Hospice is administering drugs to achieve sedation without "Informed Consent". This violates Civil Rights yet we are doing nothing about it. Morphine levels in my Mother were at a lethal level according to a private autopsy yet Lawyers say there is no wrongful death because she was terminal so her life had no worth. Palliative Sedative without consent is murder!

Sermon12/16/12 2:04 AM
Xzoblyjr from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Xzoblyjr
Vexed By Technology
Joey Faust
comments
Technology does vex our lives if we are hearing the Lord. If we are not hearing the Lord we will go on about our faster and faster lifestyle without question. The Lord has made it very clear to me that if the internet causes me to sin I am not to have it. The question the Lord asked me was "How important is knowledge? Is it so important that it causes you to sin?" Redeem the time for the days are evil I spent 2 years researching media and technology and it is very frightening what it is doing to our minds. You mentioned social validation. This is scary because this is idea of Rick Warrens "Community" the communal mind. The Communal conscience rather than personal conscience. I am at war in my own home constantly with the issue. I struggle to gain the attention of my children when reading the word of God. They cannot remember what I tell them. I issue nothing but constant warning of the evil of what media teaches us today. Specific examples. Travelling to work each day on the train, people cannot be spoken to about Jesus. No one is interested. Not only is technology vexing, but it is making many many people very very lonely. I am one of them. Tell the children in your church to study well and pray, for they are missing out on NOTHING.

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

Sunday - AM

Pastor Cory Griess
The Origin of Marriage

The Covenant and the Family
Calvary Protestant...

Carolina Theological Seminary

Earn your degree at home on your sch­ed­ule! Aff­ord­able dist­ance learn­ing educ­at­ion!
www.carolinatheologicalsemi..