Reformed Bible Church, Central Virginia | SermonAudio.com

Reformed Bible Church, Central Virginia
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond  |  Appomattox, Virginia

Sermon5/6/07 7:48 AM
Hank Hudson  Find all comments by Hank Hudson
The Mortification of Sin Part 2
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
“ A message we should study daily ”
This is one of the most mind-expanding messages I've heard for many years. It touches on so much that it's not possible to take it in on one sitting. I hope to listen to this every other day until I absorb all its principles and follow them without thinking -- just do it automatically and let the Holy Spirit control my Christian life.

Sermon4/24/07 6:52 PM
Nicole from rhode island  Find all comments by Nicole
This is amazing.

Sermon4/23/07 1:12 AM
Larry Phillips from Weatherby, Missouri  Protected NameFind all comments by Larry Phillips
Crucifixion, Hope, Surety and Sovereignty
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
“ I Was Blessed By This Message ! ”
Tremendous Message building up the body of Christ !

Sermon3/2/07 7:59 PM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
Cultural Transformation and the Concept of...
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
Thank you for this wonderful message! Everyone should hear this one!

Sermon2/15/07 9:25 AM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
The Work of The Trinity in Monergism
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
“ Wonderful Message! ”
Amen! As a former Arminian myself, by the grace of God, I have been brought to see the Light, and can now say Amen! Be sure to hear this powerful message!

Sermon2/14/07 6:38 PM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
The Doctrine of Sanctification Explained and...
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
“ Wonderful Sermon! ”
Finally! The truth about our sanctification is proclaimed here! This wonderful message is Good News, especially if you have been rasied (as I was) under the Wesleyan doctrine of a "second blessing" and a "sinless perfection"... available in this life!

Sermon2/14/07 5:37 PM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
The Doctrine Of Justification
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
Amen! Yes, I agree! We are justified (in time) by faith alone, and even our faith is the sovereign gift of God. Yes, salvation is of the Lord!

Sermon2/14/07 1:59 PM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
Ecclesiastic Modernity : Spiritual Anorexia
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
comments
“ Excellent! ”
This wonderful message exposes the apostasy, humanism, and modernism of our day... This is a must-hear by all believers everywhere!

Sermon2/14/07 12:10 PM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
The Doctrine Of Adoption 2
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
“ Wonderful Message! ”
Amen! Be sure to hear this wonderful message! Really a blessing! A must-hear for everyone!

Sermon2/14/07 11:15 AM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
The Doctrine Of Adoption 1
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
“ Excellent! ”
Thank you for this wonderful message! This is one of the best sermons I have ever heard on this interesting topic! Be sure to hear this audio sermon about the believers adoption into the family of God!

Sermon1/23/07 7:46 AM
Tim from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tim
comments
“ Fear God! ”
Even as a Christian, I felt scared a lot by this sermon - but I urge you, listen to all of it. This sermon describes how powerful God is and exactly why we need to fear him. I must admit, I did not have a true fear for God before I listened to this sermon, and now I can understand exactly why. I tell you the truth, I am shaking and crying now, but rightfully so, because God has revealed to me, how powerful he is. We all need to fear God. The time to act is NOW! Dont miss the opportunity that God is giving you. Everyone, Christian or Non-Christian should listen to this sermon. I highly recommend it.

Sermon1/7/07 1:37 AM
Lee from Iowa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lee
comments
“ 48 minutes of pure truth ”
If this man speaks the truth, which I sincerely believe, our modern day Christian ministers are not telling us the whole truth. The problem lyes not in what is told, but what is not told. Ministers should not fear to offend their listeners when it is the truth they are speaking. The Bible says that the truth cuts like a sword. That means people will be offended to hear the truth unless God blesses it to their hearts. I wish the Lord's blessing on those ministers who labor only to the honor and glory of the Lord...and not to their own honor. Woe unto those ministers who lead their whole flock astray! Read this sermon again and again and pray that the Lord will give true insight, and that we shall not decieve ourselves for the great and never-ending eternity.

Sermon1/6/07 3:12 PM
jon from nj  Find all comments by jon
comments
“ If you like this one... ”
If you liked this sermon I encourage everyone here to listen to Paul Washer, founder of Heartcry Missionary Society. His slap-in-the-face style is refreshing and his teaching will change your perspective on todays compacient, watered down "Christianity." not to us - jon

Sermon12/24/06 10:56 AM
Becca Anderson from Longview Tx  Find all comments by Becca Anderson
Ecclesiastic Modernity : Spiritual Anorexia
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
comments
“ Fabulous message! Sums up the modern church. ”
Pastor Raymond is a "new find" for me on Sermon Audio, and I will be downloading everything by him TODAY. This sermon absolutely nails both the apostacy and malnutrition of the modern church, but encourages believers to beef up their own spiritual diet and be what God has called them to be. A sensitive and solid preacher. Fantastic!

Sermon9/14/06 2:30 PM
Vicky G. from Ohio
comments
This Sermon needs to be heard by everyone especially those Unsaved of course! That is why he was inspired to write it. But as he said in the end, it is also a warning to all of us that are saved----"Let us examine ourselves" to see if we are truly in the FAITH.

Sermon6/5/06 12:49 AM
Anthony
comments
Praise the Lord, an excellent exposition of the precarious position of the enemies of God!

Sermon6/4/06 8:29 PM
albert so from chicago, il  Contact via email
comments
“ Hit me right where it hurts ”
This message hit me right where I needed it as a nominal Christian. It underscores the seriousness of sin, the wrath of God, the nature of God and our salvation, and the utter decrepitude of our morality. I feel its greatness lies not so much in how he manages to extrapolate on multiple points where the New and Old Testaments speak of Hell, but the reaction that someone like me would have in response to God - repentance and humility.

Sermon5/13/06 6:29 AM
Eric John Sawyer from South Africa  Contact via email
comments
When I first heard this we had just had a hectic down pour in the night and the entire bedroom was flooded. There I stood with my jeans rolled up and two buckets scooping water for about 2 hours. What struck me was the way that Edwards combined Scripture from both the old and the new testament; weaving them together in a tapestry. I must admit that it needed a second and a third lesson to come to the heart of the message. Eventually when I worked through the written form; I have to admit: 'Of some 30 or more sermons by various theologians, this one emerges as the most authoritive and issues forth a clear message of what awaits one in the afterlife; and the details, yes! the details. I would not say it is the final word on the matter; for no human writing can ever supercede or place itself above the firm authority of the Holy Scriptures. I am positive it was not Edwards' intent to do so either. Thanks to the Editor for including the neat collection of this true child of God's sermons.

Sermon3/19/06 8:32 AM
Steven G. from California  Contact via email
comments
This sermon should be studied in opposition to Thomas Chalmers' 'No Fury in God'. Do they agree or disagree? Are they reconcilable? If not, which conforms to Scripture?

Sermon12/28/05 10:35 PM
alex408 from morgan hill
comments
clear and specific message of the gospel. when i hear it i can feel the anointing of holy ghost flowing through brother johnathan edwards. amen.

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Special Meeting

Paul Hayden
Leprosy Cured, Sin Forgiven

Hope Chapel Redhill
Sunday - AM

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

Sermon: Strange Fire of Pope Francis!
Robert Rubino

O Lord, help us to hear the serpents rattle before we feel its fangs. ... T. DeWitt Talmage

City: Austin, TX