Grace Fellowship Church | SermonAudio.com

SATURDAY
FEB 13, 2016

To embed a single sermon, use the
"Embed Code" button on any sermon.
MyChurch: gfcbradenton
Grace Fellowship Church
Pastor William Rogers  |  Bradenton, Florida

Sermon1/29/13 7:55 PM
carolyn decker  Find all comments by carolyn decker
Should God Bless America? III
comments
amen to that michele!! I am thankfull that he IS and rendered speechless that he chose me. I sit in service on sundays and as I listen I cant stop thanking him for chosing us..what if he hadnt?!

Sermon1/29/13 9:33 AM
Michele S. from Bradenton, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by Michele S.
Should God Bless America? III
Pastor William Rogers
comments
“ Listen to this Romans I series! ”
I highly encourage everyone to follow this series on Romans 1-Should God Bless America? What a look at the state of man prior to regeneration and how that affects the world around us.

Sermon1/26/13 2:34 PM
carolyn decker  Find all comments by carolyn decker
The Natural Result of Abiding Part 2
comments
now I understand after listening to the first one 3 times and part two.. it's simple and yet with all of our presuppositions it's difficult. I really found myself struggling with verse 2..

Sermon1/26/13 12:24 PM
carolyn decker  Find all comments by carolyn decker
The Natural Result of Abiding Part I
Pastor William Rogers
I've listened to this 2 times today and still need to listen to it again because I'm just not getting it.. I always thought the branches that bear no fruit that he takes away are not Christians... I have to listen to this 1 again

Sermon1/16/13 12:46 PM
carolyn decker  Find all comments by carolyn decker
Should God Bless America?
Pastor William Rogers
Wow great teaching..all I could do at the end is weep for our nation..hard stuff.

Sermon12/30/12 3:33 PM
carolyn decker  Find all comments by carolyn decker
The Wonder of Christmas
Pastor William Rogers
I listen to this message over and over again and like all the other ones, I'm overwhelmed at the depth of the Word of God. I'm just overwhelmed at God... in the beginning "God". I keep going back to that every time I listen to these sermons.

Sermon11/20/12 7:47 AM
SILKY MIKE from SILKWOOD CT  Find all comments by SILKY MIKE
The Marriage of the Lamb
Pastor William Rogers
“ EXCELLENT MESSAGE OF THE REVELATION ”
Excellent message! William has shown us each time what God has spoken through the writer, John, about what will happen in the last days on earth, and at the same time what is happening in heaven. The two events are not the same, but happen at the same time, or close to it. These are things we as believers can only see when the layers are unfolded and the entire meaning of these scriptures is made clear. This requires a teacher who has greatly prepared for years to show us these truths. Pastor William has studied and prepared the message for years and we benefit from these truths revealed by the Holy Spirit that have just been taught. The Bible is so clear, but we are not capable of understanding this all at once. It takes years to see it. That is one of the greatest benefits we have form having a teacher-pastor Like William Rogers. Thank you Lord Jesus for writing these words and revealing it to William so he can teach us the meaning. Amen

Sermon11/15/12 7:01 PM
carolyn decker  Find all comments by carolyn decker
Signs of the Times
Pastor William Rogers
This is very perciise and carefully layed out teaching..it opens up other questions; no one knows the day or the hour for instance on matt 24. I read fr another teacher that pre trib was wrong because of this vrs but he is wrong because thia vrs is a picture of the rapture as it goes on to say that one will be taken and one will be left. it isnt that we have the rapture so now we know its exactly 7 years later therefor we must be wrong..its a different subject being talked about..its that the these things of matt 24 that will happen wont happen untill the rapture and its the rapture that no one knows the day or the hour..wow what a chapter!! You really have to pay attention to how you hear. God is awesome!!!

Sermon10/24/12 7:34 PM
carolyn decker  Find all comments by carolyn decker
Qualities of a Spirit-Filled Life
Pastor William Rogers
and can't get over what a wonderful teaching this is..

Sermon10/1/12 7:08 PM
carolyn decker  Find all comments by carolyn decker
Fallen,Babylon, the Great I
Pastor William Rogers
Is this good stuff or what?!!! I love this kind of teaching!!

Sermon9/18/12 9:33 AM
Sandy Viverios from Bradenton Fl  Find all comments by Sandy Viverios
Who is Paul?
Pastor William Rogers
Great Sermon Pastor Will " Who is Paul"? Looking forward to hear the Truth on the Book of Romans verse by verse. Thank You

Sermon9/15/12 4:58 PM
Sandy Viverios from Bradenton Fl  Find all comments by Sandy Viverios
God is in Control
Elder Earle Lawson
comments
Great Job Earl!!! It's such a Blessing to know that God is in Control of all things. Sometimes I know, I forget who is in Control In Everything before we even born out of our mother's womb. Thanks for the sermon !!!

Sermon9/10/12 12:51 PM
Mary Ann from Bradenton, Florida  Find all comments by Mary Ann
God is in Control
Elder Earle Lawson
comments
“ Great 'Sovereign' Sermon ”
We listened to this on the way back from the funeral. The Sovereignty of God is everywhere in His Word. Great job Earl, the Holy Spirit equipted you with this message for this time. We were able to give God all the Glory as we saw His Providential hand work through the good and the bad as He sanctified those that He has called and we trust God's Sovereignty for those that heard the Gospel message from Steve Lawson.

Sermon8/13/12 4:50 PM
Carolyn Decker  Find all comments by Carolyn Decker
Protected by the Power of God
Pastor William Rogers
Pastor William I just listened to Protected by the power of God and the message is excellent!! The Word of God is SOOO Exciting! What a blessing to hear these teachings. I was so encouraged in hearing Ed and Earle Preach while you were out. Its clear that we are sitting under God's men. Looking forward to seing everyone this coming worship service. Grace and Peace

Sermon8/12/12 12:59 PM
Sandy Viverios from Plainville Mass  Find all comments by Sandy Viverios
Contenders vs. Pretenders II
Elder Earle Lawson
comments
Great Sermon Earl for showing the Truth of the Scriptures and the Word who is a contender and who is a Pretender. I encourage everyone to listen to this sermon and see who are a contender or a Pretender. Awesome Job. I suggest anyone to listen to all of our sermons from our Church as When The Bible Speaks, God Speaks !!!

Sermon8/5/12 8:35 PM
The Shumakers from Bradenton, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by The Shumakers
Contenders vs. Pretenders II
Elder Earle Lawson
comments
“ Wow! ”
What a great reminder that the church must be a "pillar and support of the truth" and each true believer must be a contender of the faith "which was once for all handed down to the saints." Thank you, Earle, for this timely exhortation!

Sermon7/31/12 10:50 AM
Sandy Viverios from Plainville Mass  Find all comments by Sandy Viverios
That was a awesome 4 week Women's Ministry Teaching on contentment and discontentment. I encourage any Lady out here to listen to this series on Christian Contentment as you'll walk away with something from the Holy Spirit speakin within you. AWESOME JOB MICHELE teaching the WORD OF GOD !!!

Sermon7/26/12 10:31 AM
Sandy Viverios from Plainville Mass  Find all comments by Sandy Viverios
Am I a Diotrephes?
Jonathan Edward Shumaker
Great Sermon Ed. Praise God that you could Tell the Truth of God's Word about Diotrephes. Praise God that you could stand up for Pastor Will and Teach the Word of God !!!Wonderful Sermon !!! AMEN !!!

Sermon7/9/12 9:55 AM
Sandy Viverios from Plainville Mass  Contact via emailFind all comments by Sandy Viverios
I just want to say that I'm so Greatful and THANKFUL of being able to listen on SermonAudio while I'm away. It's such a JOY to hear the WORD OF GOD and having a GREAT TEACHER Michele for being able to teach us Women The Truth Of God and I'll be able to continue to listen each week while I'm away. Thank U Michele!!

Sermon5/20/12 6:13 PM
M. Shumaker from Bradenton, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by M. Shumaker
John & the Grace of God
“ Eureka! ”
What a recap of the Gospel of John! Take one hour to listen to this tremendous jet tour of the Doctrines of Grace in the Gospel of John-precious truth from God's Word! Thank you, Pastor William!

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6