TUESDAY
APR 28, 2015

MyChurch: freegraceradio
FreeGraceRadio.com
Don Fortner  |  Danville, Kentucky

Sermon11/25/14 1:56 PM
mp  Find all comments by mp
Why Am I Thus?
Don Fortner
WOW Thanks

Sermon11/25/14 2:38 AM
Seasons of Darkness
Don Fortner
comments
I FORGOT THE VERSE I QUOTED, WHICH IS PSALMS 42:5 FOR I SHALL YET PRAISE HIM FOR THE HELP OF HIS COUNTENANCE/PRESENCE.

Sermon11/25/14 2:36 AM
Seasons of Darkness
Don Fortner
comments
in times of darkness, as a Christian trusting in him, he gives us his strength to go on, until he either gives us more of his light here on earth, or in glory, but either way we are in his light and will forever be in his light, even when he does not light our way completely. I know about this depression, past pretty bad, and even know and then, to keep me humble he sends it. in don's sermon he said in times of darkness is the only time we can see the stars in the night sky, and its only when the light of the son/sun goes out, or at least it seems to, it shines somewhere always, even in the corridor of our darkness, AMEN. he is good in the good times and the bad times. WHY AM I CAST DOWN OH MY SOUL? AND WHY AM I DISQUIETED WITHIN ME? HOPE IN GOD, FOR I WILL YET PRAISE HIM FOR THE HELP OF HIS (GOODNESS)COUNTENANCE/PRESENCE. (WITHIN AND WITHOUT).

Sermon11/25/14 1:19 AM
Much More
Don Fortner
comments
if Christ died for us when we were ungodly/wicked, which he did, then HOW MUCH MORE WILL HE GIVE US HIS LIFE. ITS ALL OF GRACE THROUGH THE GIFT OF JESUS CHRIST. ITS BY HIS OBEDIENCE NOT OURS. GOOD NEWS OF THE GOSPEL.

Sermon11/24/14 7:24 PM
What Manner of Love
Don Fortner
L. I. S. T. E. N. to this sermon. must hear, Christ Is in the midst of the gospel, unlike the rest of the preachers around us.

Sermon11/24/14 12:46 AM
arthur joseph  Contact via emailFind all comments by arthur joseph
the love of god in Christ JESUS TOWARD UNDESERVING SINNERS LIKE ME IS WITHOUT A DOUBT UNDESCRIBABLE IN THE OUTWARD, BUT THE INWARD SENSE THEIR IS NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING TO COMPARE IT WITH BAR NONE.

Sermon11/23/14 9:53 AM
Yvonne Feddig from Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Yvonne Feddig
comments
“ Awesome messsage! ”
According to Galatians 1;6,7&8 there is only one gospel. This message proclaims it!

Sermon11/22/14 11:44 PM
arthur joseph  Contact via emailFind all comments by arthur joseph
the cross where Christ truly became my substitute and the same place where I died with him while he was dying, in other words he was identifying with me as his own, thus I identify with him in his death. Same with his resurrection if we died past tense before we even were alive upon the cross then we arose with him 3 days after as he did, reckon it so, cause if you belong to him this is as real as real can get, GRACE.

Sermon11/21/14 8:00 AM
John King from Ben Wheeler, TX  Protected NameFind all comments by John King
For Whom Did Christ Die
David Eddmenson
Very good sermon. I now understand what was once unclear! Thanks be to God!

Sermon11/19/14 8:38 PM
comments
when peter thru sovereign grace was able with the power of gods spirit to look at Christ and then walk on water, then he looked somewhere else, either to self or a preacher or our own wisdom, then he fell. same with us everytime, when we look anywhere else than Christ for acceptance with god, down in pride we will certainly go, but thank god the righteous fall 7 times, but the lord lifts him up every time we fall, cause he loved us before the foundation of the world.

Sermon11/19/14 7:55 PM
arthur joseph  Contact via emailFind all comments by arthur joseph
comments
“ must hear sermon ”
the simplicity that is in Christ, for god in his holy spirit to make you miserable as long as you are trying to find in yourself something righteous to recommend yourself to him, and then when he does make us miserable by his holy law, to then reveal jesus Christ brought and wrought the perfect righteousness we need before god and then he gives us rest, where before we could never find, under the law of condemnation.

Sermon11/18/14 2:07 AM
comments
gods love is selective but effective, for he is GOD.

Sermon11/18/14 12:42 AM
comments
by the obedience of one (Christ) many will be made righteous, in fact all that he died for and accomplished his atonement/redemption by his pure and holy blood. WHAT WASHED ME FROM MY SINS BOTH IN ADAM AND MINE WHICH I COMMITTED, NOTHING BUT THE DOING AND DYING OF CHRIST'S PURE BLOOD BEFORE GOD ON MY BEHALF. AMEN AND AMEN.

Sermon11/18/14 12:38 AM
comments
I have listened to this teaching about 5 times now, and it took that many times and much scripture study to really get the grip of what GOD thru u is saying. I agree, but my flesh fought the whole way. CHRIST DID NOT FAIL to bring in an everlasting righteousness for everyone of his elect sheep, where they past tense failed, are failing now and will fail tomorrow in their flesh. But praise god, he gave us his new nature, and he never fails to maintain his and I repeat HIS SALVATION TOWARD HIS OWN.

Sermon11/16/14 2:31 AM
All Things
Don Fortner
comments
“ must hear this proclamation of the gospel ”
um - CHRIST tastes so good right now after hearing that rightly divided word from god gracious salvation, I don't know what else to say, but um so good so taste.

Sermon11/14/14 10:46 PM
Why Did Christ Come?
Don Fortner
“ excellent sermon ”
if you want to know what CHRISTS WILL is listen to this sermon.

Sermon11/14/14 12:15 AM
Jesus Justified
Don Fortner
comments
“ must hear sermon ”
people, this is a must definite must sermon to hear, and I mean once again a must sermon to hear for your soul. I don't say this lightly at all, but the whole sermon I was beholding Christ not by my own strength, but his, and I felt like I was In heaven, without no care. this is not to say I had a vision or something, but I just simply saw Christ once again yonder in heaven perfect before he had my sins on him, during the time he had my sins on him on the tree, and now sitting upon the right hand of his almighty father, resting for me. what an awesome sermon, best I have heard from you, and I have heard over 50. bless you.

Sermon11/11/14 4:50 PM
“ must hear sermon ”
once again Christ is fully presented thru you as he is, a perfect and gracious loving savior, that his riches are too much for us to comprehend, lest it was withoutthe holy spirit dwelling within us to reveal just himself in us.

Sermon11/11/14 5:25 AM
arthur joseph  Contact via emailFind all comments by arthur joseph
comments
“ must hear sermon ”
I ALREADY KNEW IT, BUT YOU ARE AS BOLD AS A LION, EVEN THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH/CHRIST. THE RIGHTEOUS IN CHRIST ARE JUST THAT BOLD AS A LION. YOU SPEAK TRUTH, PRAISE GOD FOR THE TRUTH OF THE GOSPEL OF FREE GRACE IN HIM.

Sermon11/11/14 5:13 AM
comments
spiritually judge all things by this you said, if it exalts JESUS CHRIST in his sovereign free will and grace toward his elect sinners, than it is of god, but if it exalts man and his so called free will and thus exalts man instead or in place of GOD, THROW IT AWAY, DONT LISTEN TO HIM, HE IS A FALSE PROPHET, PREACHER AND PREACHING A FALSE GOSPEL. AMEN.

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Scott T. Brown
The Desire of the Soul

Isaiah
Hope Baptist Church

Blog 4/24/15
Church Planting Models

New York Gospel Mission
the topic of church plant­ing models has alw­ays...

Earn Your Theology Degree at Home!

Car­ol­ina Theol­og­ical Sem­in­ary
www.carolinatheolgicalsemin..

Scott Brown's (NCFIC) Amazing Video!

Click Here To Watch Scott Brown's Amaz­ing 54 Second Pur­itan Hard Drive Review Video!
www.puritandownloads.com/pa..