FreeGraceRadio.com | SermonAudio.com

Staff PicksNew Stuff!

Newest Player | Info
MyChurch: freegraceradio
FreeGraceRadio.com
Don Fortner  |  Danville, Kentucky

Sermon2/2/16 11:01 PM
Beatrice Fairbanks from NYC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Beatrice Fairbanks
comments
Oh God Halleluiah!! You may nether know the truth you are preaching until you come to NYC churches. Those Sodomits are rampant in NYC churches Oh my God!! They come in without reverence for the Lord because the churches are filled with pseudo and witches calling themselves Christians! They know every word of the hymns, they clap and move with the music and at the same time practicing spiritual fornication as the word of the Lord is being preach at the pulpit.

Sermon2/2/16 9:51 AM
Byron from Sylacauga  Find all comments by Byron
Dogged Determination
Larry Criss
Had to hear this one again. It touched me greatly Sunday and I have been thinking about it since so I listened again. I'm so thankful to be able to hear Christ Crucified preaching!! Thanks Bro Larry

Sermon2/1/16 12:33 PM
Beatrice Fairbanks from New York City  Contact via emailFind all comments by Beatrice Fairbanks
Grace
Don Fortner
Thanks be unto our Lord Jesus Christ and the Father for such grace given unto us. What can I say but thank you! Lord I receive you as my Lord and Saviour!

Sermon1/23/16 2:50 PM
Gary and Janey Hollback from Wheelersburg church  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gary and Janey Hollback
Bible Salvation
Don Fortner
comments
Thank you once again for a wonderful message got bless you

Sermon1/22/16 6:58 AM
Kedar from USA  Find all comments by Kedar
“ God has a people in this world! ”
Praise His Name. Many thanks for this encouraging sermon.

Sermon1/21/16 12:13 PM
Frank Hall from Cornelius, North Carolina  Protected NameFind all comments by Frank Hall
Two Men, Two Prayers
Jesse Gistand
“ Never heard a better gospel! ”
God be merciful to me a sinner. God help me to learn that.

Sermon1/21/16 10:04 AM
Arthur and Kathleen Vick from Columbus, Ohio  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Arthur and Kathleen Vick
The Blessedness
Angus Fisher
The question you directed us to, "Where is then the blessedness ye spake of?" in Galatians 4:15, put the Cowper hymn poem "Walking With God" in my mind (Olney Hymnal, Book I, Hymn 3). Mr. Cowper says, "Where is the blessedness I knew, when first I saw the LORD? Where is the soul-refreshing view of JESUS and His Word?" Although the poem is inscribed to be based on Genesis 5:24 - "Enoch walked with God and the LORD took him" - the reference to Galatians 4:15 is striking. In a later verse, Mr. Cowper says, "Return, O Holy Dove, return, Sweet messenger of rest; I hate the sin that made Thee mourn and drove Thee from my breast." After hearing your message, I realized that "the sin" Cowper must be referring to is going back to the law for one's righteousness, since this is the theme of the letter to the Galatians. Oh, how this must grieve the Holy Spirit of our God! Thank you for reminding me that all our righteousness IS Christ alone, the Hope of Glory! Wonderful sermon. Thank you so much.

Sermon1/20/16 11:40 PM
mp  Find all comments by mp
The Lord is Very Pitiful
Don Fortner
comments
Haven't even listen yet, and I want to thank the Lord and the preacher Fortner. I love God's verse regarding Himself, so comforting!!!

Sermon1/20/16 1:02 AM
The Lord is Very Pitiful
Don Fortner
comments
I am being tested and persecuted by witches who sees the work of the Lord's redeeming grace in my life daily. I believe that the Lord sends them in order for the nay 'sayers' to see His wondrous work. At least that is how I reason and take comfort in the Lord that nothing happens to me without His knowledge. Yet most preachers claims that when people sees your life they will want to know who your God. This is not true, but the opposite. I suffer persecution by these people every where I go from the campus, to MTA bus and train and even in the church by false Christians. I thank God for teachings and preachers as brother Don who preach from the scriptures not from flesh or wishful thinking and not ignorant about the daily true experiences of those who call upon the Lord exclusively. Brother Don teaching affirms the truth of the bible and give me much comfort and hope to endure with patience. Thank you/.

Sermon1/17/16 11:17 AM
Louise from Bloomington, Minnesota  Protected NameFind all comments by Louise
"God's people for the most part are people who are constantly troubled. God has fixed it so that we cannot be content here: not with ourselves, not with the world, not even with our family and household." "Wealth and worldly honor are not marks of God's favor, and poverty and adversity are not marks of God's displeasure. Those who God justifies and glorifies are seldom rich and honorable in the sight of men." So many important truths in this tremendous sermon...some so comforting in our present troubles and some so heartbreaking for this lost and dying world. Much needed sermon.

Sermon1/16/16 8:11 PM
Jeff Rose from NC  Find all comments by Jeff Rose
Who Is Worthy?
Don Fortner
comments
“ Question ”
Pastor Don I have listened to you for a long time and agree with most of what you say ..What you preached in this sermon about going to church as the most reliable place to be in Gods presence is a long held tradition that I think is in error…Did Jesus our Savior not go to pray and to worship His Father in private ? I myself do not have a Church like yours to go to ..They are all Freewill armenians and would have me excommunicated for heresy to teach or explain what I believe the Gospel to be. Trust me I had to leave the church not go to one as you state to ultimately find the TRUTH through Gods word.. There are many like me in the shadows that proclaim the true Gospel message outside the church to the ones who can hear and can see ..These are the ELECT..I am not trying to debate you or question your sincerity , but if what you say is true than why is God in my presence and I in Him away from the church ??

Sermon1/14/16 9:52 PM
Beatrice from New York City  Contact via emailFind all comments by Beatrice
Other Things
Don Fortner
Thank you, thank you for this profound truth in teaching about the preaching of Christ in the Holy Scriptures. Thank you for making the teaching clearer and straight forward.Thank you for using the scriptures in the bible as references instead of other things.

Sermon1/12/16 9:51 PM
beatrice fairbanks from ny, ny  Contact via emailFind all comments by beatrice fairbanks
Our Great Defender
Don Fortner
Truth is hard to swallow, but good for the soul. thank you for your faithful preaching

Sermon1/10/16 10:34 AM
Arthur and Kathleen Vick from Columbus, Ohio  Protected NameFind all comments by Arthur and Kathleen Vick
“ Such a beautiful message! ”
Dear Allan, We so much enjoyed the message you have delivered. We waited for the message, hoping to hear from our LORD with many petitions, and He answered our hearts with great comfort. May our LORD continue to prosper your understanding and your ability to speak to the flock of God. Oh yes, "...whate'er my God ordains is right..." Thank you so much.

Sermon1/4/16 1:56 PM
mp  Find all comments by mp
David, Life in the Cave
Jesse Gistand
WOW,thank you Lord, thanks Pastor Jesse!!

Sermon1/3/16 1:42 PM
English Rose and George Fenton from southern England  Contact via emailFind all comments by English Rose and George Fenton
A Defeated, Vengeful, Dragon
Allan Jellett
So pleased to have another instalment by Allan Jellett on Revelation and find it so encouraging, must send it out to others. Too good to miss. Christian love, ER

Sermon1/2/16 2:33 PM
Once again thank you for that wonderful message

Sermon12/30/15 11:33 AM
Remember
Don Fortner
comments

Sermon12/30/15 11:30 AM
Remember
Don Fortner
comments
What a wonderful message thank you, And how we ought to remember

Sermon12/28/15 8:15 AM
Suo Loco from Central Pa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Suo Loco
This is The Way
Ian Potts
“ it's all about Him and not about us. ”
What a blessing. Jesus is the way the truth and the life. We are bent to focus on the minutia of the left and the right. But the Holy Spirit will direct us to The Way, Christ Jesus.

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Corectly Crossing The Textual Divide

38th Annuel Dean Burgon Conference
Conference
  LIVE Webcast Event!

Sermon: Leaving The European Union
James I. Gracie

I have a great need for Christ; I have a great Christ for my need. ... C. H. Spurgeon

Apple TV New!