SUNDAY
JUL 5, 2015

MyChurch: freegraceradio
FreeGraceRadio.com
Don Fortner  |  Danville, Kentucky

Sermon1/14/15 3:30 AM
tim burnett  Find all comments by tim burnett
there goes the neighborhood

Sermon1/11/15 6:29 AM
Arthur and Kathleen Vick from Columbus, Ohio  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Arthur and Kathleen Vick
He is able
Angus Fisher
“ We woke up this morning saying, 'He is able!' ”
Pastor, Thank you for this sermon and especially for posting it immediately, else we had not known that our LORD was already speaking this message to our hearts at the same time you preached it. We studied 1 Kings 3:5 yesterday "...Ask what I shall give thee", and read the 3 sacred hymn poems Newton had devoted to this verse. In Hymn 32, Newton wrote, "If Solomon for wisdom prayed, the LORD before had made him wise, else he another choice had made, and asked for what the worldings prize. Thus He invites His people still, He first instructs them how to choose, then bids them ask whate'er they will,assured that He will not refuse." And so, our LORD gives us grace to understand that in every circumstance, He proffered the situation and He will bring about the perfect resolution. He is able. May God richly bless you all. He put it in my heart to pray this, and so, He will bring it to pass.

Sermon1/5/15 11:27 AM
Rose Fenton from South of England  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rose Fenton
A Ladder Set Up
Allan Jellett
comments
Dear Allan, I have tried to send a comment from my Samsung tablet but do not think it has reached you, so I want to say what a blessing this sermon has been to me. I am ill in bed so much, but to be able to hear you on my Samsung is great indeed! I loved this sermon and thank God for you. Love in Christ, English Rose

Sermon1/5/15 11:08 AM
English Rose from bournemouth  Contact via emailFind all comments by English Rose
A Ladder Set Up
Allan Jellett
comments
Wonderful sermon pastor Allan. As I am ill on bed, so happy to be fed with the precious WOrd. God bless you.

Sermon1/4/15 3:39 PM
Allan Jellett from Near London UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Allan Jellett
Believing, Seeing, Showing
Don Fortner
“ Clarity on a much misunderstood subject. ”
There is so much error regarding so-called acceptable christian behaviour and standards, not to mention the gross hypocrisy that surrounds this matter. Pastor Fortner effectively sweeps away falsehood and focuses on the essential work of true faith which is absolute commitment to Christ - most of what religion calls 'godliness' amounts to no more than self-righteousness. Thank you for this message; I commend it to anyone seeking a clearer understanding of the issue of christian behaviour.

Sermon12/31/14 11:47 AM
Pastor allan. I am so blessed by your ministry. Thank u for this sermon so very encouraging. I am much confined to bed and home througth chronic ill health of M..E My husband is my carer and we used to listen to you in your previous church. I send out daily devotionals of J.c. Philpot. God bless u richly. ER

Sermon12/24/14 12:31 AM
Tim Burnett from Jacumba California  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tim Burnett
“ Indeed an astounding message ”
The virgin birth is an astounding thing as Don speaks here that even the angel in Luke chapter 1 verse 35 says that this holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. What a great message and especially a fitting one for the season

Sermon12/14/14 9:49 AM
“ When they tel you, 'Man must do HIS part...' ”
Dear Allan and our friends in the UK, The historical parable of Abraham, Sarah, Hagar and Ishmael is one of the most beautiful proofs that man, "doing HIS part" in anything, but especially in this matter of salvation, brings misery, trouble and finally, damnation. We are following your sermons every day and have received blessings abounding. We pray for a great revival in the preaching and hearing of the Gospel of the Free Sovereign Grace of God in the finished work of Jesus Christ our LORD. Thank you so much and we are praying for you all. (P.S. Laughed at the little comment about The Jeremy Kyle Show. We don't have a TV, but we here in the US are constantly bombarded with the politically-correct mind-control venue of the social engineers. We are very aware of the fact that all mainstream media is poised to destroy the truth of God and the truth of His Christ. Did you know that dentists are one of the chief snitch snares? Many dentists get money to fish for personal info and then report back to the thought police. Maybe you should change dentists and go to one that refuses to play The Jeremy Kyle Show in the patient waiting room. Just a head's up for your benefit.)

Sermon12/7/14 10:45 AM
willmania from Bartlesville, OK  Contact via emailFind all comments by willmania
Half
Tim James
comments
“ Wow, indeed!!! ”

Sermon12/7/14 10:17 AM
Nothing Missing
Tim James
“ Oh, great God! ”
I have nothing to do with it - THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

Sermon12/4/14 2:17 PM
No Mixture
Tim James
“ wonderful truth!!! ”
When our former pastor @ a "sovereign grace" church would preach this truth, it was wonderful, but then he began adding in the phrase, "but we have to look at the practical side of this teaching, too" (meaning our part), & there went the "wonderful" . . . it was so sad & we had to leave.

Sermon12/4/14 6:58 AM
bbc from USA  Find all comments by bbc
Suffering Like Things
Angus Fisher
“ Pastor, Thank you. ”
This sermon message has encouraged me so much. Oh, I need encouragement, yes, but I need to encourage you, too. Pastor and all true believers there in Nowra, "Be encouraged and be bold to stand and to tell of the glories of your great God and King, our LORD Jesus Christ." It's shocking to regard the lies all around us, but when you are persecuted - when I am persecuted - we flee and we find that hiding place, which is Christ. And He said, "Great is your reward!" Someday soon, we will meet each other and our God and we will all rejoice together. Pastor Angus and all there in Nowra, God bless you. I am praying for you. I will follow along in the preaching of His Word with eager anticipation, by grace!

Sermon12/2/14 11:10 PM
Sin, Penalty and God's Grace
Allan Jellett
Highly recommend these sermons entitled Sin Penalty and God's grace and also the sermon entitled Enoch Walked with God I finally learned who the sons of men were that is mentioned in Genesis and also when it mentions Noah and clarification of the 120 years. Also I didn't realize that a rich man is not necessarily meaning rich in material wealth but rich in self-righteousness

Sermon11/29/14 10:24 PM
arthur joseph  Contact via emailFind all comments by arthur joseph
Rahab's Faith
Don Fortner
WERE NOT REDEEMED BY SILVER AND GOLD BUT BY THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF CHRIST, IT DOES NEVER GET OLD TO HEAR ABOUT THE BLOODY SACRIFICE OF JESUS FOR MY SINS.

Sermon11/28/14 6:02 PM
arthur joseph  Contact via emailFind all comments by arthur joseph
The Company of Two Armies
Don Fortner
THE COMPANY OF TWO DIFFERENT CANT BE MORE DIFFERENT (MY FLESH AND GODS SPIRIT) THE SPIRIT WINS DAILY BY HIS SOVEREIGN IRRISISTABLE GRACE BUT IT SEEMS LIKE THE FLESH WINS. MOST PEOPLE THEN GO AND TRY TO FAST, ETC ETC ETC DO DO DO DO BUT THIS IS DEAD WORKS AND NEVER RIGHT. JUST REALISE YOUR GOODNESS DOES NOT COME FROM YOU BUT CHRIST WHO DWELLS IN YOU BY FAITH, THE ONLY HOPE OF GLORY.

Sermon11/28/14 1:37 AM
arthur joseph  Contact via emailFind all comments by arthur joseph
The Time of Love
Don Fortner
my prayer is that god right now in your sovereignty complete and total both raise up people unworthy of their calling to preach free grace and sinners to realize by your overpowering might to see their all in you, not you as something they just need, but much more than that, their actually everything. and I thank you for sending out don fortner out into your harvest to gain what you have already purchased, amen in your will and your name.

Sermon11/27/14 11:52 PM
arthur joseph  Contact via emailFind all comments by arthur joseph
Is It Nothing To You?
Don Fortner
the first sight of Christ dying on the tree is blasphemous to me, but when the lord made me look twice he revealed to me how he was dying on the cross, because of my personal sins, my personal sins, then I saw my predicament and woe, then the lord thru his grace revealed I have taken your sins away by my intercessory prayer as your high priest (forgive them for they know what they do) then In great delight I saw both Christ as dying MY CURSE, AND CHRIST LIVING FOR MY BLESSING OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Sermon11/27/14 8:46 PM
arthur joseph  Contact via emailFind all comments by arthur joseph
comments
people cannot teach you these things, neither your own flesh, but the more I hear the SPIRIT OF GOD IN YOUR TEACHINGS, I KNOW GOD WILL TEACH ALL OF HIS ELECT, SOMEWHAT DOWN HERE AND IN HEAVEN AS WELL. EVEN THE WICKED IN HELL WHEN HE TAKES THEIR BREATH, I MEAN HIS BREADTH FROM THEM AND BOWES THEM IN THE DEPTH OF HELL, THEY WILL UTTERLY BOW AND UNDERSTAND, PUNN INTENDED. NOT SURE HOW TO SPELL PUNN BUT NONETHELESS.

Sermon11/25/14 1:56 PM
mp  Find all comments by mp
Why Am I Thus?
Don Fortner
WOW Thanks

Sermon11/25/14 2:38 AM
arthur joseph  Contact via emailFind all comments by arthur joseph
Seasons of Darkness
Don Fortner
comments
I FORGOT THE VERSE I QUOTED, WHICH IS PSALMS 42:5 FOR I SHALL YET PRAISE HIM FOR THE HELP OF HIS COUNTENANCE/PRESENCE.

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Rejection of Biblical Marriage

Covenant Presbyterian Church
Sunday - AM

Blog 7/1/15
Ten Thousand Dollar Days

New York Gospel Mission
around ten years ago i riding with my dad in his truck...

Paul Washer: Judgment Day, 2 Free MP3s

Phen­om­enal serm­ons that every­one needs to hear, on one of the most imp­ort­ant top­ics!
www.puritandownloads.com/ju..