Stornoway Free Church of Scotland (cont) | SermonAudio.com

ID

THURSDAY
JUL 30, 2015
CommentsALL -1 hrs

MyChurch: fcc
Stornoway Free Church of Scotland (cont)
Rev. Graeme Craig  |  Isle of Lewis, Scotland

Sermon9/10/09 9:19 PM
Nancie from Singapore  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nancie
Depression 2: The Complexity
Dr. David P Murray
This is a very biblical and balance view on the complexity of depression. Thank you for sharing with us!

Sermon9/10/09 9:15 PM
Nancie from Singapore  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nancie
Depression 1: The Crisis
Dr. David P Murray
comments
“ Thank you for this series of lecturers! ”
This series of 6 lectures are most informative and useful. I thank and praise God for making them available on SermonAudio for the benefit of believes all over the world. I myself have suffered from many episodes of severe prolonged depression and I have found this series of messages most biblical and helpful. Thank you Dr Murray for sharing these messages with us. May God bless you abundantly and continue to use these messages to help His suffering people!

Sermon9/8/09 12:24 PM
joyfulone from Lynnwood, WA  Find all comments by joyfulone
Depression 6: The Carers
comments
I'm grateful for Dr. Murray's great 6-part series on depression. His compassionate understand and wisdom are enlightening and a comfort. Lecture #6 to carers should be required listening for a Christian with a loved one or a friend suffering from depression.

Sermon8/14/09 2:31 PM
David from earth  Contact via emailFind all comments by David
Depression 1: The Crisis
Dr. David P Murray
comments
“ Great sermon! ”
Great sermon, great topic. Thanks for taking it up. We all need to take this topic all the way, so that we can also introduce the joy of Jesus into the suffering. Sincerely thanks I couldn't be too bored to hear another valiant attempt to confront this.

Sermon8/8/09 12:01 PM
SteveR from Upper Midwest  Find all comments by SteveR
The Holocaust of Hell
Dr. David P Murray
comments
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
All false gospels crumble as Dr Murray proclaims the true Gospel of Jesus Christ with a Word sharper than any two edged sword. Thank you Lord for raising up faithful Pastors like Dr Murray

Sermon8/7/09 9:42 PM
Jenny Murphy from Leeds England  Find all comments by Jenny Murphy
The Holocaust of Hell
comments
VERY INFORMATIVE AND VERY CHALLENGING.

Sermon3/9/09 9:58 PM
mt from MS  Find all comments by mt
Farewell my beloved flock
Dr. David P Murray
comments
“ Precious sermon ”
I appreciated the 9 marks of a faithful,gospel ministry which I believe describes the ministers of Heritage Netherlands Reformed Cong. Thank you so much, & keep the faith, dear brethren.

Sermon1/17/09 1:53 PM
Romayne Wright from Belfast, N. Ireland UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Romayne Wright
Free Online Hebrew Course
Dr. David P Murray
Somewhat incongrous listening to Hebrew spoken with a strong Scottish accent LOL, but what a course you provide!! I learnt biblical Hebrew for pleasure 7 years ago, but am hugely rusty and your courses are providing me with a lot of impetus to start relearning it again. Thank you for the ton of time you've obviously put into providing it for free!! Being on benefit only income, I certainly can't relearn it any other way. Many blessings, Romayne

Sermon12/23/08 2:22 PM
James Paul from Pittsburgh PA  Find all comments by James Paul
Hell is never full
Dr. David P Murray
comments
“ Budha is a lifeless doll ”
The Most High God is Alive and has created all that is. Buddha is a lifeless idol with no more power than a boy's G.I Joe doll. Hardly a comparison.

Sermon10/11/08 9:44 AM
Jeanette Williams from Houston, Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jeanette Williams
Seldom do I hear a sermon and want to hear it over and over. Okay so I listened 3 times. So informative, answered all my questions in a scriptural anonited sermon. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Sermon9/20/08 11:10 AM
Yvette Landreneau from Lacombe, Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Yvette Landreneau
What do you live for?
Dr. David P Murray
One of the best sermons I've ever heard. It speaks to the saved and the lost. The Lord used it to open my eyes to some things in my heart that I didn't want there and I am grateful. It's a message that glorifies the Lord. I keep coming back to it,.. I have given it to others. It's a question we should ask ourselves and our lost loved ones often. Thank you much.

Sermon9/7/08 11:24 AM
Sharon Smith  Find all comments by Sharon Smith
The Wedding at the end of Time
Rev Maurice Roberts
comments
What a blessing to listen to this dear Pastor's teaching. I've only heard two of his messages, this one, and "Sweet Fellowship in Dark Days;" both, have brought me to tears as he presents Christ in all His Loveliness. Bless you Pastor Roberts, and all will be blessed who listen to these messages.

Sermon7/3/08 11:50 PM
A Grateful child of God from Louisiana  Find all comments by A Grateful child of God
A day in the life of a sinner
Dr. David P Murray
comments
“ This was me! ”
This reminded me of what I was like before the Lord saved me by His mercy & grace. It's a picture of a lost person,.. very convicting. I will make many copies for lost and saved alike,.. Thank you much.

Sermon4/18/08 8:30 PM
Whitaker Fulton from North Carolina  Contact via emailFind all comments by Whitaker Fulton
A Prayer for Revival
Rev Graeme Craig
“ A Solemn Message! ”
A blessed message, showing that the hearts of God's people yearn for a true spiritual awakening! We must pray for God to come and stir His church and gather in many of His chosen people! May the Lord bless and awaken all who hear this message.

Sermon4/6/08 9:36 PM
Bob Mothershed from Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bob Mothershed
Spiritual Heartburn
Dr. David P Murray
Beautiful Sermon and beautiful truth. Our family is thankful for the means to hear such great teaching. The Church in the wilderness has come to life for our children. Many thanks

Sermon3/31/08 8:22 PM
Wayfarer from TX  Find all comments by Wayfarer
Should Christians watch Movies?
comments
Excellent! Cuts through to the bone. Wow.

Sermon2/25/08 11:48 PM
Convicted Saint from Louisiana  Find all comments by Convicted Saint
A small, fiery, poisonous member
Dr. David P Murray
Wow! I was looking for help and a convicting sermon about my tounge,.. and the Lord led me right to it! Thanks you Br.Murray for telling it like it is in love. I really got a lot out of this and will download it to hear it again and get all those great Scriptures!

Sermon2/24/08 4:59 PM
Landreneau from Lacombe, Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Landreneau
Covering sin or Confessing sin
“ Oh Yeah! ”
This is some good teaching and preaching! I really like how there is no wasted time in this man's sermons,.. it's non-stop Scripture teaching from start to finish. This sermon lays out sin and what to do about it. You will be blessed to listen to this then send it to your lost loved ones.

Sermon2/10/08 4:02 PM
Butch Bourff from Urbana, Illinois  Contact via emailFind all comments by Butch Bourff
What made Great Britain great?
Dr. David P Murray
comments
“ Extroardinary Message! ”
Wonerful message, I believe the same message could be duplicated using our own President of the last 8 years. We have faced some of the 'same' changes, forced as a nation into the same sins. However, since Tony Blair, is considering the Presidency of the EU, are we watching a making of a antichrist. I am not saying or naming this, I said 'are we seeing' it should be interesting.

Sermon2/1/08 12:30 PM
Patrick  Find all comments by Patrick
What made Great Britain great?
Dr. David P Murray
comments
“ A Cry For Mercy ”
If you, like my wife and I, are concerned about our nation and our people in this dark and evil day, I urge you to hear this word and to forward it to all you know who are similarly concerned about the rampant godlessness in western nations today. This message is about Great Britain but will apply to wherever you live. It is no accident that the man of whose legacy this is preached has become a Roman Catholic -- "by their fruits..."

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8