Emmanuel Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

MyChurch: ebc-florida
Emmanuel Baptist Church
Pastor Jeffery S. Smith  |  Coconut Creek, Florida

Sermon5/18/13 12:48 PM
Kolby Ramey  Find all comments by Kolby Ramey
comments
Wonderful sermon. God used this sermon is His providence to sharpen me today!

Sermon4/1/13 6:18 PM
joy mollallegn nee Evans from London  Contact via emailFind all comments by joy mollallegn nee Evans
Hi Mr Hughes, i remember the sermon on the mount sermons from my sgb days. Glad that i can now dispose of the tapes s on line! Looking forward to listening again. Praying for you in the state

Sermon3/30/13 3:10 PM
Joanna L. Wert from Pennsylvania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joanna L. Wert
comments
This sermon was very timely, as I just had a conflict with a family member. She is a believer as well, but very critical of me in every way. I am about at the end of myself with this. But I realized the key is to allow meekness to be developed in me in response to her comments and behavior. Thank you.

Sermon3/26/13 10:19 PM
Britt from Berkeley Lake GA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Britt
comments
“ Uniquely Powerful Sermon ”
In preparation for a teaching that I had to give at Perimeter Church, I listened to this sermon to make sure that what I had to say might be on track. Little did I know how sweetly crushed I would be under the weight of this presentation of God's Word. I am now making CDs for my friends. This one is a life changer. May God be honored by our heeding this message.

Sermon2/19/13 3:20 PM
In summary  Find all comments by In summary
Procreation and Birth Control
Pastor Jeffery S. Smith
Important! To summarize, the birth control pill, IUD, morning after pill, RU486 pill, week after pill, etc are not okay. These all cause abortions. Jeff says other birth control is okay despite the fact that Luther called such people "blockheads." Vital discussion.

Sermon12/23/12 10:48 AM
Raymond from Newtownabbey, Co Antrim, UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Raymond
The Agenda of Homosexuality
Pastor Jeffery S. Smith
Thankyou for this excellent message which is needed everywhere because of societies' Political correctness which is all around indeed Equality has become a new god and men & women have forgotten morality !

Sermon10/14/12 8:01 PM
Suk Ki Kim  Contact via emailFind all comments by Suk Ki Kim
Great and detailed sermon

Sermon9/23/12 3:57 AM
janine elizabeth from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
The Christian in Christ
William Hughes
comments
What a powerful exhortation of truth to the body of Christ, and what a rich blessing to young, new believers. Gracious, that's what it is!!

Sermon9/23/12 2:39 AM
My dear Bro. Hughes, I will indeed miss you and your sermons here on Sermonaudio. Many of your sermons have truly enriched me particularly the ones you preached at the womens conferences through the years. I've always greatly appreciated the manner you've always handled God's holy and sacred Word. In this next chapel of your life's journey, may the joy and fruitfulness you experience exceed any so far that you've tasted, both you and Mrs. Hughes, as you continue to follow our Lord Jesus Christ. God bless you mightily, janine

Sermon9/13/12 8:26 AM
Brenda from Cape Town  Find all comments by Brenda
comments
I will listen to this again - it is profound. So straightforward, so true. Yesterday I said goodbye to a dearly loved sister in the Lord, and today this message has brought me comfort. Thank you.

Sermon9/8/12 9:29 PM
Krista Parke from Grenada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Krista Parke
comments
“ Praising God for this ”
I thank God for the opportunity to hear this. It has pierced through me and hit its make. Blessed be the name of the Lord

Sermon9/4/12 9:02 AM
Zephaniah from Sydney  Find all comments by Zephaniah
comments
“ Very deep truths..listen a few times ”
Ive listened to this 3 times and will keep coming back to it..... Theologically; I need to convey to those reading this that there are depths and layers here to grasp...to meditate upon seriously.... The implications are so seriously real ...this is not a pie in the sky ideaology....these are very serious life changing Gospel Truths that have been given an excellent voice. Stay with it...search it.

Sermon9/3/12 12:29 PM
Cathy from Western Australia  Find all comments by Cathy
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Wow! A series of seven excellent! and very powerful must hear sermons by Reverend Hughes. Every one of these sermons has encouraged me so much, I am listening to them over and over again. Possibly the best I have heard. Please listen to what the Spirit of the Lord is saying to His people through Revelation, as He warns us in these last days,to search our hearts and allow our hearts to be searched by the Holy Spirit of God,so that we may be pleasing in His sight.

Sermon8/28/12 9:04 PM
Paul from Pennsylvania  Find all comments by Paul
comments
“ What a tremendous blesssing ”
Thank you for sharing such a tremendous message!

Sermon8/26/12 10:05 AM
jude newman from brisbane Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by jude newman
comments
Thank you This sermon is now in my favourites to listen to again

Sermon8/9/12 2:14 PM
Joan Myres from Wirral England  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joan Myres
The Burial of Christ
William Hughes
comments
I would love to be Abel to down load from your web , how do I do it ?

Sermon8/8/12 3:18 PM
Janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Janine
The Burial of Christ
William Hughes
comments
Oh Bro. Hughes, how can you break my heart like this? I, me, myself, Janine was/am heartbroken to hear your announcement on the other burial sermon at Reformed BC. I am just selfish. When I heard that at the end of Sept you and Mrs. Hughes are leaving the states to return to the UK I felt devestated. I'm just selfish. I am most certain that y'all prayed earnestly about this and therefore it is His will thus I must relinquish you. I fear I will never hear any of your sermons after that date. I'm just selfish. For you both, I am happy that you will be near your children and grands and I know they must be so joyful in the anticipation of your move back. Therefore, I have no choice but to rejoice also despite my selfishness. Deep blessings on you my brother.

Sermon7/8/12 1:39 PM
FG from USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by FG
The Fiery Furnace
William Hughes
comments
What would Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego thought about the compromising evangelicalism of our day SELLING OUT the Gospel in order to PREACH the Gospel or seek opportunity to be a "witness"?

Sermon7/1/12 11:11 AM
ym  Contact via emailFind all comments by ym
The Fiery Furnace
William Hughes

Sermon6/29/12 5:46 AM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
Called, Beloved and Saints
Pastor Jeffery S. Smith
Bro. Smith, this is a wonderful sermon. It was many years after my one on one encounter with. The Living God in Christ Jesus that I was brought to the knowledge of these precious doctrines of grace. As I listened to your message I was thinking how blessed for young believers who have been given the ears to hear, to hear your sermon. It must be to them a sumptuous feast. Many blessings on your words to Christ's church and thank you.

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

Special Meeting

Ken Wimer
The Savior of Sinners

Gospel According to Luke
Shreveport Grace Church

Blog 8/29/14
God Be With You ‚ÄėTil We Meet Again...

New York Gospel Mission
for the past sev­eral weeks, many people have expr­ess­ed...

Voddie Baucham on Puritan Hard Drive

"Simply ast­on­ish­ing. Amaz­ing tool. I have enj­oyed my Pur­itan Hard Drive imm­ens­ely."
www.puritandownloads.com/dr..

Emergency Food USA

Great tast­ing, healthy, GMO free emerg­ency food. Long term food and water stor­age.
www.emergencyfoodusa.com