CODE #

•  Chromecast
MyChurch: cstonemesa
MyChurch Code#: 55490
Cornerstone Church
Dr. James E. Adams, Pastor  |  Mesa, Arizona

Sermon1/29/11 10:01 PM
Santiago Rodriguez from Massachusetts  Contact via emailFind all comments by Santiago Rodriguez
Sumo Padre
Juan Boonstra
comments
En un 100% sus conferencias son de gran ayuda en mi vida diaria.Otra razon bien importante para mi es el enfoque que usted le da a las Sagradas Escrituras,su mensage va ala medula del problema humano.El mensage de Dios atravez de usted es claro.

Sermon12/14/10 2:33 PM
Kirien Camposeco from Guatemala, Guatemala  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kirien Camposeco
Las Diabluras del Diablo
Juan Boonstra
comments
I am happy to listen to Juan Bonnstra's sermons again. I have searched for many years the sermons and now I´m so pleaded because I found this web page. So I would like to you upload more sermons en order to improve my relationship with our Gad, through Bonnstra’s sermons. Thank you very much.

Sermon7/7/10 10:16 PM
JUAN ANTONIO from WINTER GARDEN FLORIDA  Contact via emailFind all comments by JUAN ANTONIO
Sumo Padre
Juan Boonstra
comments
PRAISE LORD,,DIOS LES BENDIGA Y AYUDE POR TANTA AYUDA QUE TRAEN A LAS VIDAS NUESTRAS GRACIAS,,

Sermon4/1/10 5:18 PM
Lia Leigh from Nigeria  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lia Leigh
Built On The Rock
Dr. James E. Adams
Dear Pastor, Thnak you for your sermon. I am a missionary in Nigeria. I listen thru the internet (thank God for it). You'll never know where you (seeds) words will be planted or how great the harvest on earth. Be encouarged today. The nigerian believers like a chorus that says 'God is bigger than what people say'. He is indeed! God bless you, your family and church, In Christ alone, Lia Leigh.

Sermon4/1/10 3:57 PM
Jeff Ludwig from Brooklyn, NY  Find all comments by Jeff Ludwig
Do Jews and Arabs Love Each Other?
Dr. James E. Adams
“ Peace in Jesus Christ! Amen! ”
As a Jewish believer, I especially enjoyed this sermon. The longstanding hatred or wall of hostility between man and God came down through the great atoning work of Jesus Christ. All longstanding ethnic and religious hatreds will fall and do fall in Christ. Yet there is a politically correct antagonism to that truth. I would agree totally with Dr. Adams' assessment. My whole life was truly transformed when I became born again --transformed for the better by any standard, yet ONLY because of Jesus Christ -- because of Who He Is and What He Did not because of who I am or what I chose [sic] to do. So, my brother, who's a psychiatrist wants nothing to do with me. He told one of my cousins that I went off the deep end with this Jesus "stuff." He wrote to me that he finds it "off-putting" when someone believes they have THE Truth. Dr. Adams ties all of this together in a wonderful way,he explains the unity found in Christ (my wife is Asian), he explains the philosophy of types like my brother; yet at the same time, he always puts Christ first in the sermon. Listen to this sermon and rejoice!

Sermon2/10/10 3:36 AM
“ Giver of happiness. ”
God in His Trinitarian relationship from eternity is happy in Himself. Because He is blessed, He can bless us, because He is happy, He can give us happiness.

Sermon2/9/10 2:09 AM
Oscar Escobar from El Salvador  Contact via emailFind all comments by Oscar Escobar
Amor (in Spanish)
Juan Boonstra
Great Sermon!

Sermon2/6/10 11:39 AM
Joe and Judy Amoral from Yuma, az  Find all comments by Joe and Judy Amoral
Apocalypse and the Little Horn
Dr. James E. Adams
Amen

Sermon1/27/10 2:26 AM
The Plague of Plagues
Dr. James E. Adams
“ Sin. ”
David's sin and confession of sin; David's compassion for the people; the greatest plague is sin and Christ died to delivers us from sin and death.

Sermon1/15/10 12:22 PM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
Amen! Thank you for this wonderful message! Hear this!

Sermon1/15/10 10:33 AM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
comments
Amen! Excellent! Be sure to hear this!

Sermon12/13/09 5:43 AM
Ken25 from Great Lakes  Find all comments by Ken25
God's Desire to Save All Sinners
Dr. James E. Adams
Very good exegetical message

Sermon3/23/09 11:45 PM
James P from Pennsylvania  Find all comments by James P
The Last Antichrist
Dr. James E. Adams
comments
Well Nicholas, sometimes it comes down more to what you want to believe rather than what the actual truth is. I overcame my own upbringing in dispensationalism by praying for the Lord to give me the TRUTH, whether I like it or not. I can say now, many years later, that I have never been so sure of ANYTHING, as I am that dispensationalism is a ridiculous, illogical, unbiblical and nonsensical system of belief that I am embarrassed to have ever held to. I don't ask you to choose one or the other, just to pray to God for the whole truth and nothing but the truth concerning the subject. God Bless!

Sermon2/11/09 11:05 AM
Gregg from Nottingham England  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gregg
comments
This is just what I needed to hear. It exposes what lust does to a person and shows how dangerous a person can be of losing salvation. But most of all it tells you how to escape it's clutches. It is easy to interpret the Bible in your own way to fit your pleasure when you continuously give in to temptation but here in this sermon is a recap of stuff I should know and have known before. Now I feel equipped to turn away from this stuff more than i have done in years Cheers

Sermon12/18/08 3:04 PM
erick ricardo chen from guatemala  Contact via emailFind all comments by erick ricardo chen
Restauracion (in Spanish)
Juan Boonstra
comments
“ restaurcion ”
resibi el correo que me enviaron donde me informo el hno. Esteban que el hermano juan boonstra ya esta descansando en los brazos de nuestro señor jesucristo lamento mucho, resibi su correo por lo cual estoy muy agradecido, le vuelvo a escribir ya que tengo una inquietud muy grande aserca de los mensajes del hn. juan boostra que descanse en paz, ya que esos sermones han ganado miles de almas aqui en mi pais de guatemala el deseo de mi corazon es tener en mis aberes,los mensajes gravados y reproducirlos en las emisoras locales de mis pais de guatemala, que yo estaria en disposicionde pagar los espacios con tal de que se siga transmitiendo ese mensaje de poder , aunque nuestro hermano juan boonstra haya muerto, pero sus sermones estan vivos, en lo ultimo caso seria el libro que me menciono el hermano Esteban tengo años de quererme comunicarme y esta lo logre si hubieran algun numero telefonico para comunicarme con ustedes estare muy agradecido, estare esperndo en su pronta respuesta att. eick ricardo chen [email protected]/[email protected] que nuestro señor Jesucristo le bendiga hoy y siempre. gracias.

Sermon12/2/08 10:58 AM
Erick Ricardo chen from guatemala city  Contact via emailFind all comments by Erick Ricardo chen
Restauracion (in Spanish)
Juan Boonstra
comments
hola saludos quisiera que me dieran alguna informacion sobre como comunicarne con el hn. juan boonstra para poder enviar alguna invitacio para una cruzada, ya que he escuchado sus sermones para mi es de mucha bendicion, escucho en el internet.estare esperando sus respuesta att. erick ricardo chen correo electronico: [email protected], [email protected] siga adelante. gracias.

Sermon6/30/08 10:48 AM
Saul Baptized
Dr. James E. Adams
“ Sovereignty of God. ”
God called Saul, convinced him of sin, converted him and charged him to discipleship.

Sermon6/26/08 3:21 AM
Renewing Cornerstone
Dr. James E. Adams
“ How to serve? ”
A message about enjoying serving the Lord.

Sermon6/5/08 7:29 PM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
How Shall We Then Live?
Dr. Richard D. Phillips
Thank you for this wonderful message of assurance! Great sermon!

Sermon5/13/08 7:22 AM
The Priority of Preaching
Dr. James E. Adams
“ Heralding His Word. ”
God called His ministers to be His ambassadors heralding with His authority His message! The church must give priority to the preaching of the Word of the Master.

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4

Staff Picks..

Kevin Swanson
Christians on X-rated HBO

Game of Thrones Rage
Generations Radio

Dr. Peter Masters
The 'Whatsoever' Rule for..

Metropolitan Tabernacle