WEDNESDAY

Bob Jones University
Steve Pettit  |  Greenville, South Carolina

Sermon3/19/16 8:11 AM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
God's Final Courtroom
Dr. Morris Gleiser
Very very sobering evangelistic sermon.

Sermon3/16/16 11:56 AM
Justin Ty Me from AZ  Find all comments by Justin Ty Me
The Myths of Homosexuality
Jerry Thacker
comments
This is a great message indeed. PRAYER is the issue of the day. Nothing else. There needs to be no long discussions about headlines in the news. Prayer for God to raise up a godly generation that seeks His kingdom rule. PRAY according to Psalm 115. Our God who sits enthroned will answer and he will hear. PRAY according to Jeremiah 9:21 For death is come up into our windows, [and] is entered into our palaces, to cut off the children from without, [and] the young men from the streets. Women who have given birth have dreams of that child bringing honor to them. How much more does God feel about the issues facing us today? Who wants to see their child living in the realms of death; seeking the pleasures of this wicked world? We are being entertained by headline news that distract us from calling out to our God who is holy; our God who ordained prayer; our God who promised that His word would establish His will. Pray in this manner ... Mat. 6. He did not tell us to discuss issues to the extent we have thus far. HE TOLD US TO PRAY - Our Father ... thy WILL be done on earth.

Sermon3/16/16 10:46 AM
Justin Ty Me from AZ  Find all comments by Justin Ty Me
The Myths of Homosexuality
Jerry Thacker
comments
What's wrong with Washington, DC. What's wrong with our cities, churches, homes???? Pray that God's kingdom will come and according to Psalm 115 Unite in prayer for God to raise up a man after His will. Pray like Daniel for 21 days. Focus on His will for man. Stop posting things that take our minds away from His will. , PRAY PSALM 115, PRAY, PRAY, PRAY for God's will. Forget about all these other issues for a time.

Sermon3/15/16 2:19 PM
MrsB from canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by MrsB
Personal Testimony
Jeff Kahl
comments
This testimony really impacted me and came at the right time when I needed to hear it. For anyone with unsaved parents, this is a must listen. I so appreciated his telling it like it is.

Sermon3/7/16 1:16 PM
Pastor Doug Brown from Greer, SC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Pastor Doug Brown
Kindling My Heart Daily
Rev. Steve Hankins
“ True Blessing ”
This message was a blessing and encouragement to me as I listened and followed in the Scripture. For anyone in ministry, listen to this.

Sermon3/4/16 12:24 PM
Charlie Law from Far away from where I was born  Find all comments by Charlie Law
comments
“ Excellent ”
I really appreciated this clear presentation of the sufficiency of Christ and the danger of self-righteousness.

Sermon2/29/16 3:46 AM
Carl E from Australia  Find all comments by Carl E
Christ: Our Mediator
David Doran
How great a Mediator and Saviour we have in Jesus Christ. Very good sermon!

Sermon2/26/16 7:52 PM
Carl E from Australia  Find all comments by Carl E
Live Worthy of the Gospel
Steve D. Pettit
Encouraging sermon that the main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.

Sermon2/23/16 2:32 AM
What Will You Do with Jesus
Dr. Bob Jones Sr.
comments
“ Great truth and warning. ”
It is true: sinful people always choose Barabbas and not Jesus. They like the company of sinful men, not of righteous men. And, again, it is true, that sinful people will choose Antichrist.

Sermon2/22/16 9:32 PM
Deborah Lutz from tazewell  Contact via emailFind all comments by Deborah Lutz
comments
Praise God for His word. This sermon declares us beggars coming to Christ. We depend totally on Jesus. Amazing Thank you.

Sermon2/22/16 7:20 AM
Grace from Mexico  Protected NameFind all comments by Grace
Living Joyfully in Suffering
Rev. Bobby McCoy
“ Very moving! ”
A touching reminder that all our circumstances come direcly from the Lord's hand. God is not looking the other way when bad things happen and somehow fails us at those moments. He is carefully directing all things for our good and His glory. If God can give our Brother Bobby Mccoy the daily grace he needs, certainly God can give us all we need!

Sermon2/19/16 2:35 AM
Be Strong in the Lord
Dr. Bob Jones Sr.
comments
“ Searching message. ”
I listened again to this sermon after more than 2 years and it was a searching message for my soul. I thank the Lord for it.

Sermon2/14/16 6:05 PM
Pat Wendt from Alaska  Contact via emailFind all comments by Pat Wendt
The Call to Humility
Steve D. Pettit
Amen!

Sermon2/14/16 5:38 PM
Pat Wendt from Alaska  Contact via emailFind all comments by Pat Wendt
Fulfill Ye My Joy
Steve D. Pettit
Wow, same message we had at our church this morning with with reference to one Body and one mind, a serious disrupter being anger or unresolved difference of opinion. Great message Steve!

Sermon2/13/16 1:16 AM
Ptl from Sg  Find all comments by Ptl
True Christians Desire to Serve God
Dr. Greg McLaughlin
Paul was not seated on a horse.

Sermon2/6/16 4:06 PM
Pat Wendt from Alaska  Contact via emailFind all comments by Pat Wendt
The Diligent Person
Steve D. Pettit
Last week I made some comments about this sermon regarding pride and what made the best Christians. I want to let you know that I have a tremendous respect for you and what you say. If I sounded harsh or negative in my comments, I beg your forgiveness. I think my thought at the time was that follower far outnumber leader's. I agree that the best leader's are those with good time management skills. The best Christians are known by their fruits and following Jesus is the best thing anyone could do. My comments are bold because of the fact that I know you are a man of God and I know you are able to see and hear within His Holy Spirit!

Sermon2/5/16 5:52 PM
Hank, Deerfield Beach from Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hank, Deerfield Beach
How We Should Respond to Trials
Steve D. Pettit
“ Helpful Sermon! ”
This message gave me a helpful point of view of looking at my present problem. His explanation made good spiritual sense in that God is sovereign and is controlling everything happening to me. My problem will become suffering for blessing as I understand it. It does give me relief.

Sermon2/5/16 3:41 PM
You Must be Born Again II
Steve D. Pettit
“ Insightful Sermon! ”
Again this sermon gives us deeper understanding about the Holy Spirit and its working. We can't ever get too much discussion on the blessing of the Holy Spirit in our life. Excellent message.

Sermon2/5/16 2:03 PM
You Must be Born Again I
Steve D. Pettit
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
For many years I thought I was a true Christian because I studying the Holy Scriptures regularly. But only 2 years ago did I actually understand that I needed to be "born again" which happened to me through God's Grace and Faith in Jesus Christ. Now I have the Holy Spirit living in me and am a totally changed creature. I love my Lord and Savior with a new and deeper understanding of being a child of God.

Sermon1/27/16 9:09 PM
Bob R from S TX  Find all comments by Bob R
comments
Great reminder and encouragement to trust God. Practical application for anxiety issues using 1Pet 5:7 and Phil 4:6-7. Can't wait to use this and apply in my life.

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Office HQ United States
SermonAudio Classics

Play! | More

Mike Allison
Post Truth, The Death Of..

Isaiah 59:9-15

Staff Picks..

Rev. David Overway
A Complete Savior - LD 11

Heidelberg Catechism 3 - 2015
Hope Protestant Reformed

Logos Bible Software’s New Print Bible

Pow­erful study tools & dyn­amic graph­ics make this the perf­ect study Bible

Genuine Salvation

Every moment is the right one to be kind. ... Anonymous

Android Wear