Cana Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

Newest Player | Info
MyChurch: castx
Cana Baptist Church
Dr. Charles A. Stewart  |  Fort Worth, Texas

Sermon9/6/07 7:15 AM
Bola Iduoze  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bola Iduoze
Help! How do I Wait on the Lord?
comments
Thanks a lot for the inspiring messages you put up on this website. It is highly appreciated.

Sermon8/21/07 9:28 AM
Bola Iduoze  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bola Iduoze
Is the U.S.A. in Bible Prophecy?
comments
Thanks for this great message. It really makes sense. May the Lord keep blessing you.

Sermon8/12/07 4:05 AM
Nick  Find all comments by Nick
How Satan Gets Into Your Head
comments
Helpful in turning away from feelings-driven faith and formulating holy actions through holy thoughts.

Sermon6/23/07 8:30 PM
David L. Bossenberger Jr. ( not for net  Find all comments by David L. Bossenberger Jr. ( not for net
When Salvation Will Lead You to Hell!
comments
Great Sermon, very thought provoking and should terrify those who do not care about the Lordship of Jesus Christ over their lives. Very Very powerful, all believers whether true or professor should listen to this. May God use this sermon and others like it to bring people to Him in these last days of Apostasy

Sermon6/10/07 8:39 PM
Robert Wilson  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert Wilson
My Mistake-Embracing The Pretrib Rapture
comments
This sermon was well taught. God began to teach me His way, and it took years for my understanding to be convinced because I am not willing to believe everything I hear. I once believed it but study changed my mind. As Isiah said, "Men in the last days would teach the fear of the Lord after the knowledge of men and not after the wisdom of God. My brothers, a storm is coming.

Sermon6/9/07 3:57 PM
Marcy Joy Lawrence  Contact via emailFind all comments by Marcy Joy Lawrence
Help! How do I Wait on the Lord?
Dr. Charles A. Stewart
comments
“ Simply the Best! ”
We all know that we need to wait upon the Lord. But how to do that is another thing. This sermon not only tells us Biblically how to do that, but it comforts, encourages, and gives hope to those that are painfully waiting. I thank the Lord for this life-saving message. And I thank Mr. Stewart as well.

Sermon4/26/07 11:18 PM
Marcy Joy Lawrence from Minneapolis, mn  Contact via emailFind all comments by Marcy Joy Lawrence
Cease Striving - Identifying the Striver
Dr. Charles A. Stewart
comments
“ Some truly helpful info! ”
This sermon had much good to say in the short 26minutes it ran. In fact, I am going to listen again and take notes because this sermon had so many good points that i want to remember everything that was said. I now know werein my stress and common misery lie and now that I know..I can hopefully change. Thank you so much for this insightful message.

Sermon3/24/07 8:28 PM
Alexander Thomson from U.K.  Find all comments by Alexander Thomson
Beware of The Sin Syndrome!
Dr. Charles A. Stewart
comments
“ Very concise, very Biblical, very necessary ”
This is a message that is remarkably concise and is full of the strength and warmth of sound Biblical counsel. Praise God for this sermon; it struck me powerfully that I must repent my sin of proud unbelief above all other sins, which are outworkings of that chief rebellion. There is much explicit New Testament teaching on this but we are apt to ignore it. In the Lord's power, Dr. Stewart says something that the Christian needs to hear, consider and act upon much more often than we usually do.

Sermon3/16/07 6:43 PM
Jay from Rochester, NY  Protected NameFind all comments by Jay
My Mistake-Embracing The Pretrib Rapture
Dr. Charles A. Stewart
comments
“ Great Sermon, But... ”
Jay comments: (The speaker) attempts to put an end to the on-going debate over the pre-trib/post-trib situation. I personally favor more of the pre-trib persuasion...It appears to me that he left some info untouched. [One]thing that kind of disturbed me was the fact that he seemed to support the replacement theory which means that the Church and Israel are the same or that God has left Israel after turning away from God so many times. Dr. Stewart Responds: Thanks, Jay, for listening and for your comments. The discussion over the timing of the rapture will continue until Jesus forces the Church to agreement by the Event itself. I'm trying to encourage this discussion among Bible believers. Regarding Replacement Theology, I reject it categorically. The Dispensational view requires the total disparity between Israel and the Church to make their case for the pretribulation rapture. What I am seeking to demonstrate is that the Apostles saw Gentile Believers as being grafted into spiritual Israel. They also use much of the same terminology in speaking of the Church and Israel. We are two people with a common spiritual heritage and in many regards a common destiny that will take us both through the seven years of Jacob's troubles.

Sermon2/5/07 11:17 PM
Richard Boak from Malaysia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Richard Boak
Help! How do I Wait on the Lord?
Dr. Charles A. Stewart
comments
“ This is so apropriate ”
Praise God... this sermon speaks to me like an arrow hitting the bullseye. In time of confusion and anxiety, I am ministered to and found strength. Blessed be the Lord my God... for Your faithfulness last forever. Amen! Thanks Dr. Stewart... you are greatly anointed.

Sermon1/16/07 12:10 PM
Cole Thomas Westwood from Redford, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cole Thomas Westwood
My Mistake-Embracing The Pretrib Rapture
Dr. Charles A. Stewart
comments
“ Gracious and Thought Provoking ”
A very gracious and careful treatment of a subject that too often generates more heat than light. Regardless of your persuasion, there is much that is profitable here and worth wrestling with.

Sermon1/15/07 3:19 AM
Melvin Smith from Sauk County, Wisconsin  Contact via emailFind all comments by Melvin Smith
What Jesus Wants You to Know About Death
Dr. Charles A. Stewart
I found this sermon to be helpful as it dealt with the subject of death and refuted what is called ‘soul-sleep’. I am currently involved in a discussion with a person who rejects traditional views of the state of the dead in favor of belief in soul-sleep and this sermon provided biblical light on the subject. Thanks for making it available.

Sermon12/28/06 4:22 PM
GBB  Find all comments by GBB
Cease Striving - Identifying the Striver
Dr. Charles A. Stewart
comments
“ Great for Anxiety Sufferers ”
Thanks for this sermon. Anyone who deals with anxiety or fear must listen to this sermon.

Sermon10/29/06 6:58 PM
RRHOOP5469 from Ohio  Find all comments by RRHOOP5469
The Key that Unlocks Eternal Security
Dr. Charles A. Stewart
Great message...so true. Not everyone who calls on Jesus will go to Heaven. Thinking you're going to heaven & Jesus saying "go away, I never knew you" would hurt so much.

Sermon9/30/06 11:18 AM
Mark from Fort Worth, Texas
How Satan Gets Into Your Head
Dr. Charles A. Stewart
comments
“ I'm Not Sure? ”
Mark says: This sermon seems to be be based on a massive presumption. Dr Stewart says that he is unaware of any way for tempting thoughts to get in the head of a regenerated Christian other than Satan placing them there. I've never heard anything like this before, and the Bible doesn't explicitly teach this...In refutation of Dr Stewart Romans 7:22-25 says: For I joyfully concur with the law of God in the inner man, but I see a different law in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin which is in my members." Dr. Stewart responds: Thanks, Mark, for you excellent question. What the Bible tells us is that it is the law (or power)of indwelling sin in our flesh that is the source of sinful thoughts served up to our minds. "We have the mind of Christ" Paul asserts, and "a house divided against itself cannot stand," the Savior taught. If sinful thoughts come from my regenerated mind (innermost being), I am a divided house and will surely fail. John MacArthur states regarding Rom. 7:17-20, "His sin does not flow from out of his new redeemed innermost self ("I"), but from his unredeemed humanness, his flesh "in me" (Gal. 5:17)...The flesh serves as a base camp from which sin operates in the Christian's life"

Sermon9/18/06 11:08 PM
Angie from Jackson, MS
How Satan Gets Into Your Head
comments
This is an awesome sermon. I really enjoyed it and learned alot from it.

Sermon9/12/06 2:26 AM
Karen from Texas
Help! How do I Wait on the Lord?
comments
I'm going through a time of waiting upon the Lord regarding a job and found this sermon to be a great encouragement.

Sermon9/11/06 4:41 PM
Ray G. from Vancouver BC Canada
Help! How do I Wait on the Lord?
comments
No doubt a timeless message-could not be more appropriate for myself at this time. I must listen to this sermon again, as it has so much within it that demonstrates God's truth and His love for all that are willing to wait upon Him. This has always been a difficulty for me, but with hearing such a brilliant sermon as Dr. Stewart's I can only find reassurance that He is everpresent and full of mercy. Thankyou and God bless!

Sermon9/2/06 9:32 AM
mike from NC
My Mistake-Embracing The Pretrib Rapture
Dr. Charles A. Stewart
comments
“ secret rapture ”
I Thes 4:16 does not negate a secret rapture just because of shout and trump of God John 12:28-29 gives example of a voice from heaven some heard speaking while others heard thunder other vs used in message would be a picture of Rev 19

Sermon9/2/06 12:02 AM
Mike from North Carolina
My Mistake-Embracing The Pretrib Rapture
Dr. Charles A. Stewart
comments
“ Noah ”
Several have alluded to Noah going through the flood as picture of Church in the tribulation. Noah is a picture of Isreal going through the tribulation and starting a new kingdom. Enoch was a picture of the church.

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

Advent
Glendale Missionary...

Hell Shaking Prayer

Evangelism Awakening
Teaching

Dr. Peter Masters
Signs of Christ's Presence..

Acts
Metropolitan Tabernacle

Dennis Prutow
God's Weekly Assurance

Our Public Worship
Westminster Evangelistic...

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

Sponsor: Extra $200 Off the Puritan Hard Drive!
www.PuritanDownloads.com/sw..

SPONSOR | 500+

The first thing that faith does is to knock the brains of reason out. ... Martin Luther

Android Wear