Bethel Church | SermonAudio.com

Bethel Church
Mike Hoggard  |  Festus, Missouri

Sermon10/27/16 2:13 AM
Brian from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brian
Dominion of the Beasts
comments
Thanks be to God for that message preachee

Sermon10/17/16 2:06 PM
Jack daugherty from Ky  Find all comments by Jack daugherty
comments
“ Supposition ”
I respect your right to your opinions, but that seems to be all that you talked about. You drag out those same old scriptures as the hebrews roots people, then add half scriptures while avoiding the ones in the same passages that totally disprove your argument. I am interested in whether you have ever heard a broadcast of "Power of Prophecy". I think it is obvious that you have not. Your statements about Texxe Marrs are over the top and certainly demonic. While advising us to pray for the jew, you never suggest prayer for Texxe or muslims. A Zionist in the woodpile. I'm sure a good ol boy like yourself gets it.

Sermon10/13/16 12:57 PM
Sherry from Alberta Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Sherry
A Time of Travail
Mike Hoggard
I love your teachings Pastor Mike and I love your heart but could you tone down the yelling pls. My husband won't listen anymore because of your yelling and it gets too loud. We love your regular voice though and feel the yelling is so unnecessary. Just saying'........

Sermon10/6/16 3:15 AM
Ellen  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ellen
Pastor Mike Online 10-4-16
Mike Hoggard
I had a young lady attack me on Facebook because I posted an article about worshiping God through yoga and how it was not Christian, she said who am I to tell someone else how to worship God! Oh boy, these people get angry about it.... Thanks for speaking truth

Sermon10/5/16 3:18 PM
Rublev from Czech Republic  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rublev
The Soul of the Church
Mike Hoggard
“ My soul has a Darling now! ”
Dear pastor Mike. Our Lord just opened this beautiful book of The Song of Solomon, through your preaching, to my soul. Now it makes perfect and wonderful sense! The voice and words of the Bride are now my voice and words (of my soul). But my mind is still not ready to accept, that the Lord would ever speak so beautifully about us as a Bride. His Love is still a huge mystery for me... Blessings from my heart to you, your family and Bethel church!

Sermon10/2/16 11:12 AM
Helen Bracetti from Texas  Find all comments by Helen Bracetti
David's Mighty Men
Reg Kelly
comments
“ God breathed sermon ”
Our family loves you and your congregation because you are mighty men of God. Grace and peace to you all.

Sermon9/28/16 12:25 PM
Dedubb from Texas  Find all comments by Dedubb
David's Mighty Men
Reg Kelly
comments
Thanks for re-producing this Brother Mike! A message our Nation so must HEAR!

Sermon9/20/16 5:05 PM
Rublev  Find all comments by Rublev
“ Very tasty Manna! ”
Thanks a lot pastor Mike for this soul food!! My inner man was rejoicing within me. Blessings from Europe!

Sermon9/16/16 2:16 PM
Walden Arizumi from Hawaii  Contact via emailFind all comments by Walden Arizumi
Dark Sentences
comments
Just wanted to continue with more on my experience with the Word Faith church that I used to go to. Regarding the brainwashing, it was very difficult for me to read the bible during and for years after. I only could see what I was reading through their convoluted lens. When the bible would say something about faith especially I could only see it according to the way that they saw faith and its operation. I was taught how to commandeer God and to try to get Him to do what I needed Him to do for me. I was a very young man and young Christian at the time and so I could not refute what I was being taught at that time. We were taught to pray "in the spirit" often and the more the better. It was frustrating because you never ever knew what it was that you were "praying" to God. I honestly can say that all of it was just babbling and trying to work something up. It was completely empty and made us look extremely crazy. I am embarrassed just to think of all the times that I was speaking in tongues in the congregation. Now that years have passed I can see how foolish the whole thing was. I am free from that bondage. I am free from the influence of this spirit. Speaking in tongues will only produce bad fruit like arrogance and presumption. Speaking in tongues is delusion.

Sermon9/16/16 5:32 AM
walden arizumi from hawaii  Contact via emailFind all comments by walden arizumi
Dark Sentences
comments
Hi mike, i was in word faith church for 4 1/2 years and i can tell you that there is a definite brainwashingthat takes place. We were a wild pentecostal/charismatic church. We were always "warring in the spirit" and these times of prayer were very intense and very loud. I remember going home from those meetings wondering if we were doing anything beneficial at all. Therecertaiinly was a lot of passion and fervency but not a lot of balance. There was this constant struggle "against Satan" but not a whole lot of peace and not any resolution. I came to understand that all the soc-called warring was just theater and working up the flesh into a fruitless frenzy. I felt many times puzzled about these things and wondered how God viewed our insanity. I remember God telling me its time to leave right now. My family left at that time and that was over 25 years ago. It took me many years to break free spiritually and mentally from the programming that went on in that church. I was starving for authentic christianity and appreciate ministries like this one that cling tenaciously to the King James Bible. Keep proclaiming the word and exposing the unfruitful works of darkness.

Sermon9/14/16 1:27 AM
Great full in Portland from Portland, OR  Find all comments by Great full in Portland
The Curse of Unknown Tongues
Mike Hoggard
“ Vital information, thank you! ”
This information is vitally important! It is so helpful to hear the new age position out of their own mouths (although I muted it when the evil speak was going on because it scares me) and have it be compared to the eternal truth of Bible (the KJV). I pray you will keep doing expositions of this sort about the new age and the ungodly charismania. May God richly bless you, Pastor Mike.

Sermon9/5/16 11:05 AM
William Cramsey from Forney Tx  Contact via emailFind all comments by William Cramsey
A New Creation Day 1
comments
Wow, God has a way to reach his people with that rod. I understand more and more everyday thru the Word of God . Thank you Pastor Mike for the sermon . This has helped me to reach and teach my children questions I could not answer. After praying about it, God led me to listen to this particular sermon and I must say, you are a blessed man . Thank you so much for the sermon.

Sermon9/5/16 10:58 AM
William Cramsey  Find all comments by William Cramsey
A New Creation Day 1

Sermon9/1/16 7:01 AM
Dennis from Sioux Falls, SD  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dennis
The Disease of the Soul
“ No Media ”
No Media

Sermon8/29/16 2:48 AM
deny smith from Malaysia  Contact via emailFind all comments by deny smith
comments
“ Personal prophecy ”
My definition of prophecy is a propositional truth stating God’s revelation of future events or of secret matters through an individual (often known as a prophet or a seer. Anyone can publicly declare the words of the Bible (i.e., preach). On the other hand, no one can prophesy unless God supernaturally grants him a revelation.

Sermon8/27/16 3:45 PM
R.Wray from Ft.Myers, Florida  Find all comments by R.Wray
CERN: Portal of Baphomet
Mike Hoggard
comments
“ no audio or video ”
Where's the content Mike?Ya'got me all excited about this lesson and I can't listen or download. (Hint) push the "upload" button. Just kidding. But for real faith cometh by hearing and hearing by you preaching and teaching the Word of God. LoL I love you brother.

Sermon8/26/16 7:40 AM
Dennis from Sioux Falls, SD  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dennis
CERN: Portal of Baphomet
No Media

Sermon8/26/16 7:40 AM
Dennis from Sioux Falls, SD  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dennis
Circumcision of the Heart
No Media

Sermon8/25/16 3:06 AM
marie  Find all comments by marie
The Gathering Clouds
Mike Hoggard
amen, pastor brother mike. ihave long intended to share the shaking of the fig tree has something to do with angels and the falling away. thank you very mch to the Holy Spirit. praise the Lord.

Sermon8/24/16 9:32 PM
Tim Earl from Tn  Find all comments by Tim Earl
comments
I only see part 1 then it skips to pt 6. I'm addicted to the way the Holy Spirit works in you! Must...Have...More!!! Lol

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Newtownabbey, N. Ireland UK
Christ Church Congregational Church

Play! | More

Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
Five Steps to Genuine Revival

Kinetic Type Sermon Clips
Video DVD
SermonAudio Classics

Shawn Reynolds
Dual Power of His Resurrection

Grace Particular Baptist

Quarterly Revival Newsletter

Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rej­oice in thee? - Psalm 85:6
desiringrevival.org/newslet..

Logos Bible Software’s New Print Bible

Pow­erful study tools & dyn­amic graph­ics make this the perf­ect study Bible

Series: In the Beginning

Rev. Nathan Lang­erak - Crete Prot­est­ant Ref­ormed Church prccr­et­e.­org
www.sermonaudio.com/search...

Must I Divorce My Remarriage?

Jesus ident­if­ied rem­arr­iage as adult­ery. What are we to do? Listen to Dr. Kim teach.
www.sermonaudio.com/sermoni..