THURSDAY
APR 24, 2014

Make a donation to this broadcaster!
Broadcaster Podcast | Help
Select Podcast Format | Help
HTML Embed | Demo
Anchored In Truth Ministries
Jeff Noblit  |  Muscle Shoals, Alabama

Sermon2/22/09 1:14 PM
James  Find all comments by James
comments
Very good stuff in this sermon. I love how these preachers in this conference are stressing God's Word and good doctrine.

Sermon2/21/09 9:55 PM
Gary in Delight from Arkansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gary in Delight
The Radical Depravity of Man
Conrad Mbewe
Great Words from God.

Sermon2/20/09 3:05 PM
Mike from Omaha  Find all comments by Mike
The Radical Depravity of Man
Conrad Mbewe
comments
Thanks for the reminder of what man is without the wonderful grace of God. Amen!

Sermon2/20/09 2:17 PM
Beverley from Manitoba, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Beverley
The Radical Depravity of Man
Conrad Mbewe
comments
“ Faithful to the Word! ”
I listened to this message earlier this morning find it ringing in my ears. Thank you to those responsible for posting this exhortation so soon after it's delivery! I have found myself praying that the Lord would continue to work through the men He has chosen to minister at 2009 True Church Conference. May the Lord continue to raise up such worthy disciples of His holy Word and I pray that my community would be blessed with such preaching and teaching. No tickling of the ears, just exposition of the Word! May we all humble ourselves before the Almighty!

Sermon2/20/09 1:50 PM
lyn from usa  Find all comments by lyn
The Radical Depravity of Man
Conrad Mbewe
comments
This message was such a blessing, delivered by His power through His servant. May God be praised every time His truth is proclaimed.

Sermon1/25/09 6:13 PM
James  Find all comments by James
comments
This is a powerful message from brother Jeff. Definetely needs to be heard in the day where man seems to be at the center of everything.

Sermon12/23/08 2:52 PM
Mike from Omaha  Find all comments by Mike
Election Pure and Simple
Jeff Noblit
comments
Awesome sermon on election. Everybody need to give this one a listen!

Sermon9/12/08 3:02 PM
Mike from Omaha  Find all comments by Mike
comments
Unbelievable Sermon. Top 5 sermon on this site in my opinion. I love the way he explained that passage of Scripture. Must listen to.

Sermon8/18/08 1:48 PM
Ann Scanlon from Ireland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ann Scanlon
comments
I have to say i have never heard any teaching like this in my 30 years of Christan walk. I was so shocked to hear such truth and with such conviction.I pray every one who hears this message will take it on board and repent.

Sermon7/9/08 3:21 PM
Mike  Find all comments by Mike
comments
“ A Must Hear! ”
If your feeling pretty good about yourself, you need to listen to this sermon. Wow. You will be humbled, throwing yourself on Christ. I wish every church in America would show this video or preach like brother Jeff does. This is how its supposed to be done. Thanks Brother Jeff.

Sermon7/6/08 9:39 PM
bws  Find all comments by bws
The Patriotic Christian
Jeff Noblit
comments
“ question ”
So was the American Revolution against the government, Parliament, and King of Great Britain sin? Does this teach absolute, blind obedience to government as the "powers that be", as what taught by the doctrine of the absolute, divine right of Kings? Patriot Christians only supported lawful governments that abided by their Constitutions, and rejected the tyranny and usurpations of others. What if the government stops "punishing evildoers" or redefines what "evil doers" are so as to enslave? Clearly the text has evidence of conditions for government beyond which it becomes wicked, deceitful, and tyrannical.

Sermon7/4/08 4:04 PM
Carol R from Bible Belt  Contact via emailFind all comments by Carol R
comments
First time I ever heard Pastor Nobitt and want to hear more. Excellent, convicting sermon

Sermon6/7/08 3:07 PM
Frank Rollberg from Illinois  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank Rollberg
We need more Preachers like Bro. Jeff in the church. This Brother,his ministry and FBCMS has been a Blessing to me and my Family.

Sermon5/19/08 2:40 AM
Doc Abe from California  Find all comments by Doc Abe
comments
“ To Jeremy ”
Here are some verses for you. John 10:27-30 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand. "My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. I and the Father are one." And Romans 8:31-39 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? Who shall bring any charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies.... Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am certain that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Sermon4/15/08 9:58 AM
Jeremy from Dallas, TX  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jeremy
comments
“ Question.... ”
Whether or not it is possible to fall away after tasting the good gift of God (I believe it is possible), is it really those that consciously, with a self-will and intentionally totally turn away from Christ? If a tree bears bad fruit but "wants" to bear good fruit, is that really worth anything?

Sermon3/15/08 10:41 PM
Landreneau from Lacombe, Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Landreneau
comments
“ Not your every day preaching!! ”
It's all about the Lord Jesus! Preaching just doesn't get better than this,.. IF you love the Lord and His word. Thank the Lord for Brother Jeff and his willingness to preach this way!

Sermon3/2/08 10:26 AM
Pam from Italy  Find all comments by Pam
comments
I was so blessed by this sermon! It felt so good to hear the truth! I haven't been in a church for 2 years because truth is not being preached anymore. The last church I was in, the pastor would say...God helps those who help themselves. After I heard that, I was so depressed. If anything depends on us, there is NO hope. God chose the poor, the weak, the sick, the impotent. His Grace is Sufficient! Thanks again!

Sermon2/22/08 6:55 PM
Vanessa P. A. Evelyn from New York  Contact via emailFind all comments by Vanessa P. A. Evelyn
comments
I stand to be corrected, please forgive my error, when you said 2 Cor 2, I knew only 1 Cor 5:9, but realised later I was not aware of 2 Cor 2, so now I have learnt of a new scripture, thankyou.

Sermon2/22/08 6:46 PM
comments
As i listen to your message you kept saying 2 Cor 2, but i think you meant 2 Cor 5:9-end. Apart from that this was a WONDERFUUUUL message, truly, but i would just want to make sure young christians are not confused looking for those christians. your sister in Christ, my utmost respect for your message, please know this

Sermon2/22/08 5:41 PM
comments
WOW Jeff Noblit, a human in modern day living preaching the WORD of God, STRAIGHT no chaser, I have been in a church since I was 19 and people are not gettting disfellowship that are living in sin (fornication) yet there are those who the pastor is cross with because they oppose him that get disfellowshipped unannounced to keep them quiet, something is backwards. I wish your church was in NY ;-( people have veered so far from TRUTH, the road truly is NARROW

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Holy Holy Holy

William Boekestein
Loving the Incarnation (2)

Sunday, September 29, 2013
Sunday - AM
Covenant Reformed Church

Rev. John S. Mahon
1: The Obedient Parent

Big Sky Fellowship FDS 2014
Grace Community...

Deceived Church

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Special Meeting

Antichrist Unmistakably Revealed!

Free MP3s By Charles Spurg­eon, Jon­athan Edw­ards, Rich­ard Benn­ett, Greg Price, et al.
ow.ly/w6len