Airdrie Reformed Presbyterian Church | SermonAudio.com

HTML Embed | Demo
Live Webcast | Info | Demo
MyChurch: airdrierpcs
Airdrie Reformed Presbyterian Church
Andrew Quigley  |  Airdrie, Scotland

Sermon7/15/12 1:22 PM
Ken Richardson from Southwest Louisiana  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Ken Richardson
A wonderful blessing at a time when it was much needed Thank you for your ministry

Sermon5/16/12 4:28 AM
Karen from Airdrie  Contact via emailFind all comments by Karen
'This light momentary affliction'
Kenneth Stewart
“ The Right Kind of Reminder ”
It's tempting to feel that a passage telling us about our 'light momentary affliction' could be frustrating for those going through very difficulty, heavy times. But this sermon opens up the Word in such a way that you come out incredibly refreshed, seeing your troubles in the right light. Highly, highly recommended no matter what kind of challenge you're facing. A reminder not to pretend it's not difficult, but to see it from the other side.

Sermon5/9/12 11:50 AM
karen cox from Nevada, USA  Find all comments by karen cox
“ Often revisited! ”
I have frequently returned to this sermon and its companion sermon-"FORGIVING THOSE WHO REPENT!" when I find myself dwelling in bitterness & unforgiveness. The truths taught always lead my heart back into the condition that desires God's will and restoration and I am freed!

Sermon5/2/12 11:47 AM
karen cox from Nevada, USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by karen cox
Forgiving those who Repent!
Andrew Quigley
comments
“ WARNING!!! ”
WARNING! Do not be distracted by your familiarity with this text and you will be blessed with a new view of it as you follow Pastor Quigley to the end of his sermon! So refreshing!

Sermon2/28/12 5:40 PM
Karen D from Wisconsin  Find all comments by Karen D
comments
“ O! may we make it our aim to please God! ”
This message greatly convicted me, in particular re: Wilberforce's prayers for & personal correspondence & appeals to so many to believe on Christ. As I was listening, I Tim. 2:5 came powerfully to me re: an unsaved family member whom I'd not witnessed to in a long time. Toward the end of the sermon, a prayer of Wilberforce's was read, which included his desire to please God. Then Rev. Quigley challenged us & asked us whom are WE seeking to please: God or men ‚Äď which brought great conviction to my soul. By the grace of God alone, I was enabled to prayerfully write & send a note of appeal to that family member. May God continue to encourage you in your ministry. I Cor. 15:58.

Sermon2/26/12 11:48 AM
evans rynjah solomon from india  Contact via emailFind all comments by evans rynjah solomon
MOURNING Sin!
Andrew Quigley
comments
Dear Pastor, Could you em this sermon to me in a word format. I will treasure it. Let me revert from my wicked paths and turn my face to GOD to see HIS BEAUTY and GRACE. I am in deep need of counselling. Thank you. Evans

Sermon2/26/12 11:36 AM
MOURNING Sin!
Andrew Quigley
comments
I chanced on this sermon. There is great mourning to be made by me. I have sinned far too great. I need you to pray for me. This topic of mourning has touched me deeply. I need to forgive, to grieve, to be free of my internal pride which is far too great. There is this sinful nature in me which I realise. I must learn to mourn and IMMEDIATELY. Sin is destroying me daily especially my relationships, it defiles my heart. I need to be humbled and now. Humility I have to learn. Please pray for me. Thank you. Evans.

Sermon2/19/12 10:32 AM
Fred Ost from Cary, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Fred Ost
One Life - Then What! #1
Andrew Quigley
comments
Love your preaching Rev Quigley. I wish American pulpits were as clear. Thank you for this sermon.

Sermon1/14/12 9:28 AM
Andrew Mark Freier from Apple Valley, MN  Find all comments by Andrew Mark Freier
comments
Great Sermon! I was encouraged and challenged by this thank you

Sermon12/2/11 7:19 AM
Evelyn Eliaz from Israel  Contact via emailFind all comments by Evelyn Eliaz
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Your sermons are always fantastic! Keep up the great work! May God richly Bless you!

Sermon11/27/11 2:44 AM
Margaret Martin from United Kingdom  Find all comments by Margaret Martin

Sermon10/30/11 1:59 PM
Weng 51 from Switzerland  Find all comments by Weng 51
Great Sermon!!!

Sermon10/24/11 11:56 PM
Evelyn Eliaz from Israel  Contact via emailFind all comments by Evelyn Eliaz
comments
Very eloquent speaker! I thoroughly enjoy each and every sermon that you have posted on sermonaudio.com. May G-d richly bless you in your work! I can tell that you are abiding in the truth! It is very evident in your sermons!

Sermon10/10/11 4:03 PM
David Bumgarner from Florida Panhandle  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Bumgarner
MOURNING Sin!
Andrew Quigley
comments
Prov 27:17 Praise God for Andrew Quigley...Praise God for his gifts, if we would simply accept them because life is short and the times are few when we can truly say, "God is enough"!

Sermon9/24/11 7:26 PM
Victor from Atlanta GA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Victor
Conquering The 'Black Days'!
Andrew Quigley
Wonderful and very thought provoking heart felt sermon in Christ our Lord Amen.. Very inspiring words along with the Word of God.! Thank you..! Bright Blessings to all..!

Sermon8/26/11 6:00 PM
Hector Perez from California  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hector Perez
Why We Have 'Black Days'!
Andrew Quigley
comments
“ Reality of God's person ”
This teaching is a blessing and comfort to us who believe. To show the glory of God! Our delays are never denials. God's purposes are always good. The eye of faith looks to His doings, and waits for His arrival. Thank you for this teaching. I have down loaded it, to listen again and again.

Sermon7/18/11 6:53 PM
Theresa Boziskovich from Long Island, New York  Contact via emailFind all comments by Theresa Boziskovich
I have been introduced to your sermons by a good friend.....I thoroughly enjoyed it....so refreshing to hear a down to earth clear sermon, one that all will understand....and yes, it is so important that we realize how important it is to know of God's presence in our church and its true meaning....I will be passing this sermon along to many in my church, including my pastor, who like you speaks to us about this subject matter.....thank you again, Peace, Theresa

Sermon6/18/11 7:08 PM
Alice DelaRosa from Grand Rapids, Michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alice DelaRosa
Dignity But No Life!
Andrew Quigley
I sincerely look forward to hearing your sermons. Thank you, for spending time in prayer, and study, in order to bring GOD'S word to us. May GOD continue to bless His message through you.

Blog6/16/11 2:08 PM
Scott McMahan from Internet  Protected NameGo to homepageFind all comments by Scott McMahan

Seems like the church Pastor Quigley is preaching puts their sermons online, but the site hasn't been updated recently. Maybe his American sermons will be there some time. (Or maybe this isn't the right web site.)

Sermon5/21/11 4:31 PM
comments
Thank you, ever so much for preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9