MONDAY

MyChurch: bethel
Bethel Church
Mike Hoggard  |  Festus, Missouri

Sermon5/21/12 3:26 AM
Charlie Schafer from New Castle, Delaware  Find all comments by Charlie Schafer
comments
Keep delivering these great messages and exposing this harlot church that has came about from the pit of hell .!!! Will be prayin for you// God bless //. Charlie

Sermon5/21/12 3:23 AM
Charlie Schafer from New Castle, Delaware  Find all comments by Charlie Schafer

Sermon5/12/12 11:03 AM
Ken H. LaFollette from Muscatine, Iowa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ken H. LaFollette
(Sermon no longer available)
I agree with you totally Mother. I've listened to this message a few times now aand get a blessing from it each time!

Sermon5/11/12 6:30 PM
Vera M Cano  Contact via emailFind all comments by Vera M Cano
comments
This is the word that needs to be taught, NOT the "I want you to feel good!" garbage that will take one's soul straight to the "garbage heap".

Sermon5/10/12 10:14 PM
Barbara from Mi.  Find all comments by Barbara
The Giants Part 3
Mike Hoggard
comments
We sit spellbound hanging on to every word of each of your teachings. We thank the Lord for your character and your courage. We love and appreciate you more than words can say.

Sermon5/10/12 9:43 PM
Virginia Brown from Iowa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Virginia Brown
Bethel Sermon Series #3
Mike Hoggard
Praise the LORD!!!

Sermon5/10/12 7:42 PM
John Carrell from Otsu, Japan  Contact via emailFind all comments by John Carrell
It grieves me that America has gone this far. But I'm not surprised.

Sermon5/10/12 7:37 PM
Virginia Brown from Iowa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Virginia Brown
Bethel Sermon Series #3
Mike Hoggard
comments
“ Witness on Facebook! YES!!!! ”
That's what I use Facebook for! WHAT a FANTASTIC WITNESSING TOOL!!! God's Word will NOT return void!!! And I can do that WHILE I listen to GOOD PREACHIN'! YES!!! I can be a missionary sittin' right here at my computer!!! I might be limited, but GOD ISNT!!! HALLELUJAH!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!! GOD BLESS YOU, PASTOR MIKE, & OUR MINISTRY! :O)

Sermon5/9/12 10:30 PM
Revival at Bethel
Reg Kelly
Thank you Pastor Kelly for God's word. I look forward to listening and learning more about God's word.

Sermon5/8/12 3:10 PM
Kathy from Ft, Myers Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kathy
The Giants Part 1
Mike Hoggard
comments
Awesome teaching on the giants! I've been studying this and similar subjects for over a year, and find it fascinating that the giants, Nimrod, pagan god worship, freemasonry, demons, and "ufos" are all related; all the pieces of the puzzle fit together and the picture becomes visible! In Genesis 10, you mentioned Nimrod; my phone app has the KJV with a Strong's concordance - Genesis 10:8 says Nimrod "began to be a mighty one." Strongs definition for "began to be" is "to profane, defile, pollute" ritually or sexually, and gives the word "Niphal". The word given in Strong's for "mighty" in referring to Nimrod is, curiously enough, Gibbowr. (giant mighty man). That phrase "began to be" reminds me of a book by Thomas Horn referring to genetic manipulations by the "sons of god" (book of enoch refers to a lion like man beast), and in modern times, scientists creating "chimeras." All very, very interesting.

Sermon5/8/12 2:58 PM
David Wiebe from BC Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Wiebe
The Giants Part 3
Mike Hoggard
comments
Thank you again Pastor for an amazing sermon and study. Imho, this is a groundbreaking series, it ties in the past to the present abomination being carried out by huge agri companies which are thoroughly corrupting all seed as fast as they can and mingling seed as strictly forbidden by God. We truly have to be living in the last days!

Sermon5/8/12 5:44 AM
kasey from nashville  Contact via emailFind all comments by kasey
Revival at Bethel
Reg Kelly
comments
Awesome Awesome Awesome , Praise The Lord for churches like Bethel and Liberty Faith , and pastors who believe what they preach and preach what they believe !

Sermon5/6/12 5:55 PM
Virginia Brown from Iowa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Virginia Brown
comments
Hallelujah! My "financial advisor" has OKd my monthly $7 membership to Bethel! Starting immediately, and automatically every month thereafter! Again, I say, Hallelujah! You're maybe getting that confirmation tomorrow when you read this! I am SO excited! My financial advisor is Aaron Bender (my son-in-law who is a CPA, helping me out of my financial difficulties, praise God!). If I was walking into your church I would feel SO at home. It LOOKS like our church, same size & all! Pastor Mike preaches like our Pastor Robbins! Right out o' the KJB! He LOVES the KJB! I just LOVE it, too, & you all! Looking FORWARD to meeting you all one day SOON! Ginny Brown

Sermon5/4/12 2:46 AM
Virginia Brown from Iowa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Virginia Brown
comments
God bless you, Pastor Mike, your family & your ministry!

Sermon5/2/12 11:05 PM
Janice Hubbell  Find all comments by Janice Hubbell
Pure Bible Study
Mike Hoggard
Thank you for enlightening the word in Mathew 21:22. Praise God!

Sermon4/28/12 10:31 PM
Sparky from NC  Find all comments by Sparky
comments
Never heard it explained better!!!

Sermon4/28/12 5:44 PM
Genti Rexho from eastern europe,Albania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Genti Rexho
The Giants Part 1
Mike Hoggard

Sermon4/27/12 9:41 AM
Robin A. from Ashland, KY  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robin A.
comments
Thank you!! I have family who believe this deception whole-heartedly. I had one person tell me I'm not saved unless I speak this modern-day gibberish and be baptised in Jesus' name only. (They believe salvation is a process.) I've known, since childhood, that this is evil and to steer clear of it. If Jesus Himself said, "A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and THERE SHALL NO SIGN BE GIVEN unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas (Mat 16:4)," and tongues are for a sign (1 Cor 14:22), then why would anyone seek this out, except to receive some kind of fleshly "proof" that just "feels" right, rather than believing by faith? How much faith is required when they're having this experience? Where's this 'feeling' coming from? Obviously not the Holy Spirit, per Jesus. kywildcat

Sermon4/26/12 7:38 PM
Virginia Brown from Iowa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Virginia Brown
Fallen in the Church House
Mike Hoggard
Thanks, Pastor Mike! I needed that! GOOD preachin'! Ginny Brown

Blog4/26/12 5:46 PM
Virginia Brown from Iowa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Virginia Brown
comments
Hey Pastor Mike! It's nice to meet you! I listen to you practically all day, AND all night! When I wake up during the night I get another one going! I have to leave my pets alone this weekend so I'm hoping to get that 24 hr. deal to work non-stop to keep them company! ) God bless you, brother, your family, church & ministry! Ginny

Jump to Page : back [21] 22 23 24 25 26

Track 08 - It Is Well
Dr. Curt D. Daniel
Death

Last Things
Faith Bible Church

Rev David Silversides
The doctrine of the Atonement

Fellowship Meeting
Loughbrickland Reformed

Blog 7/9/14
Summer at the Mission: Where do I start?

New York Gospel Mission
this week we have at the miss­ion a team of young peopl­e...

Dr. Joel R. Beeke (PRTS) Writes,

Any lover of Pur­itan lit­er­at­ure will find a treas­ure trove in the Pur­itan Hard Drive.
www.puritandownloads.com/dr..