2,624 active users!Bandwidth

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
Bethel Church
Mike Hoggard  |  Festus, Missouri

Sermon5/6/12 5:55 PM
Virginia Brown from Iowa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Virginia Brown
comments
Hallelujah! My "financial advisor" has OKd my monthly $7 membership to Bethel! Starting immediately, and automatically every month thereafter! Again, I say, Hallelujah! You're maybe getting that confirmation tomorrow when you read this! I am SO excited! My financial advisor is Aaron Bender (my son-in-law who is a CPA, helping me out of my financial difficulties, praise God!). If I was walking into your church I would feel SO at home. It LOOKS like our church, same size & all! Pastor Mike preaches like our Pastor Robbins! Right out o' the KJB! He LOVES the KJB! I just LOVE it, too, & you all! Looking FORWARD to meeting you all one day SOON! Ginny Brown

Sermon5/4/12 2:46 AM
Virginia Brown from Iowa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Virginia Brown
comments
God bless you, Pastor Mike, your family & your ministry!

Sermon5/2/12 11:05 PM
Janice Hubbell  Find all comments by Janice Hubbell
Pure Bible Study
Mike Hoggard
Thank you for enlightening the word in Mathew 21:22. Praise God!

Sermon4/28/12 10:31 PM
Sparky from NC  Find all comments by Sparky
comments
Never heard it explained better!!!

Sermon4/28/12 5:44 PM
Genti Rexho from eastern europe,Albania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Genti Rexho
The Giants Part 1

Sermon4/27/12 9:41 AM
Robin A. from Ashland, KY  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robin A.
comments
Thank you!! I have family who believe this deception whole-heartedly. I had one person tell me I'm not saved unless I speak this modern-day gibberish and be baptised in Jesus' name only. (They believe salvation is a process.) I've known, since childhood, that this is evil and to steer clear of it. If Jesus Himself said, "A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and THERE SHALL NO SIGN BE GIVEN unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas (Mat 16:4)," and tongues are for a sign (1 Cor 14:22), then why would anyone seek this out, except to receive some kind of fleshly "proof" that just "feels" right, rather than believing by faith? How much faith is required when they're having this experience? Where's this 'feeling' coming from? Obviously not the Holy Spirit, per Jesus. kywildcat

Sermon4/26/12 7:38 PM
Virginia Brown from Iowa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Virginia Brown
Fallen in the Church House
Thanks, Pastor Mike! I needed that! GOOD preachin'! Ginny Brown

Blog4/26/12 5:46 PM
Virginia Brown from Iowa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Virginia Brown
comments
Hey Pastor Mike! It's nice to meet you! I listen to you practically all day, AND all night! When I wake up during the night I get another one going! I have to leave my pets alone this weekend so I'm hoping to get that 24 hr. deal to work non-stop to keep them company! ) God bless you, brother, your family, church & ministry! Ginny

Blog4/26/12 5:35 PM
Virginia Brown from Iowa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Virginia Brown
comments
I also want to listen to these sermons WHEREVER I am or go! I have an mp3 player BUT I have to have my GRANDKIDS show me how to work it! ) I listen to Pastor Mike practically 24/7! Can't get enough of his preachin'! I do have a local church that I also can't get enough of - Calvary Baptist! GOOD preachin'! Love y'all! Lookin' forward to our heavenly family reunion - SOON! Ginny Brown

Sermon4/25/12 3:07 AM
John Carrell from Otsu, Japan  Contact via emailFind all comments by John Carrell
(Sermon no longer available)
Amen Brother Bradly. Thank you for all the hard work you put into this sermon. And I give all the glory to God for His word. Please keep it up. My prayers go out for you and Bethel church.

Sermon4/23/12 2:18 PM
Robin A. from Ashland, KY  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robin A.
I'm so loving this one! Can't wait for the next part. Thank you for boldly teaching the truth of the KJV, as usual!

Sermon4/22/12 6:51 PM
David Wiebe from BC Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Wiebe
Hebrews Bible Study
Mike Hoggard
Another awesome teaching by Pastor Mike!! I never knew the connection between the book of Leviticus and Levi before listening to this. Nor did I know that Levi was the most horrendous sinner of the tribes of Israel, but that he and his line were chosen by God to be the high Priests because they HAD to be humble. Amazing teaching as always, Thank you Pastor Mike

Sermon4/15/12 6:17 PM
Cindy from Joplin  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cindy
Sunday School
Mike Hoggard
Great Sunday School Lesson! I have had God let me know stuff that was going on at work too.

Sermon4/6/12 7:46 PM
Hebrews Bible Study
comments
Thank you. God bless you.

Sermon4/5/12 12:27 PM
sunmee from Maryland  Contact via emailFind all comments by sunmee
Hebrews Bible Study
Mike Hoggard
Thank you for speak and standing firm in our Father's Words KJV, it is hard finding anyone these day, who are willing to just read and teach from his words and nothing more. It has nourish my soul and heart. I stop going to church, but will continue to pray for them. I to believe churches today has been lead away from the real truth. I thank our Father, for such blessing truth thru you. Love ya!...

Sermon4/1/12 11:10 AM
Ileana Price from Australia  Find all comments by Ileana Price
Parenting God's Way
Mike Hoggard
comments
“ Amazing Teaching! ”
The whole world needs to hear this sermon! God Bless you Pastor Mike!

Sermon3/25/12 11:38 PM
Betty fishburn from Nevada  Find all comments by Betty fishburn
Parenting God's Way
comments
Thank you pastor mike. I need your sermons. God bless you

Sermon3/19/12 4:08 PM
Robert Lee from upstate NY  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert Lee
Fallen in the Church House
comments
Going to Bethel church on a regular basis in person would be the only reason I can think of to move to the St. Louis, MO area. My wife and myself watch the live broadcasts of Pastor Mike all the time and really wish there was a church as good in our area. Keep up the good work for the Lord. R. Lee

Sermon3/18/12 1:26 PM
Barbara from SC  Find all comments by Barbara
Fallen in the Church House
comments
Pastor Mike is such a blessing to this family! We sit on the edge of our seats and are never disappointed. God has used you in a great way to feed us spiritually. We thank you for your courage and character and indeed, your honesty. What a MAN!! We too would love to move to Festus. God bless you, our friend. We are praying for you and Lisa.

Sermon3/17/12 7:25 PM

Lewis Kiger
What would it profit?

Memorial Heights Baptist

Ken Wimer
Our Lord's Grave

Shreveport Grace Church

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/sw..