Bethel Church | SermonAudio.com

Bethel Church
Mike Hoggard  |  Festus, Missouri

Sermon7/29/13 11:11 AM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
The Blessing of Children
Mike Hoggard
comments
“ Outstanding Sermon! ”

Sermon7/28/13 2:42 PM
Michael Schuck from Germany  Contact via emailFind all comments by Michael Schuck
Pure Bible Study 7-24-13
comments
Dear Pastor Mike, again thanks so much for that precious sermon! And the pleasure of the anew presence of the little snow-man (reminder of your dear grand-daughter in heaven)! Sincerely yours in Christ Jesus Mike Schuck

Sermon7/26/13 11:58 AM
Rachel  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rachel
Pastor Mike Online 7-25-13
comments
Pastor Mike, I watched both programs. I questioned the pastor motive yesterday if he is really "pastor" !! You're not racist. I'm biracial , God didn't see my color He loved me so much He send His only Son for me a sinner.!!! We're brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus. You're always bring me back to a place where I look to rely on God. Love you pastor Mike and thanks a lot for your time! May God bless you and keep you in His care always Keep up the awesome work for Christ Mention your name in my prayers Sis in beloved

Sermon7/26/13 6:12 AM
Barry in South Texas from Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Barry in South Texas
Pastor Mike Online 7-25-13
Mike Hoggard
comments
“ Racist? Are you kidding me? ”
In regard to Brent's comments I would offer this quote from I don't remember who: "You cannot reason a person out of a position that they did not reason themselves into." Unfortunately the term "you're a racist" has become a code phrase meaning "I went to a liberal public school and didn't learn how to use my brain." Brent is out of bounds on this one.

Sermon7/25/13 5:43 PM
cory  Find all comments by cory
Pure Bible Study 7-24-13
Mike Hoggard
comments
“ powerful teaching ”
why can't the churches see this? they are all ready blinded and under judgement. pointing out this to "church folk" gets you branded a trouble maker. I thank God for his mercy on me to show me truth by way of your teaching.

Sermon7/25/13 5:36 PM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
Pastor Mike Online 7-25-13
comments
Pastor Mike...you have not said anything that led us (My Black family) to believe that you are racist...There are more us who understand what you are saying than those who do not...God Bless you Bro.

Blog7/25/13 3:10 PM
Samuel Lewis III from Tampa Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by Samuel Lewis III
comments
hey mike this is your friend Samuel Lewis you just taught a message on the bridal robes of righteousness how do you hate woman? people are ignorant lord forgive me if i wrong for saying that not trying to name call, and im a 26 yr old black male and i heard the message where you touched on the treyvonn case all you said was if you weren't there then hush cus there is an agenda in american and the media isn't helping, your not a raises the devil is just trying to shoot his fiery darts and shame on these people for letting the devil use them for his attack

Sermon7/24/13 10:01 PM
K Varkey George from Kerala, India  Find all comments by K Varkey George
I have listened to all three parts in one sitting. I am looking forward to the next one unil you have finished your notes & all you want to say on the subject which has been bothering me for sometime. Thank you & Praise God

Sermon7/22/13 9:09 AM
Stacy from tn  Find all comments by Stacy
The Comic Con - Part 2
Mike Hoggard
Excellent! Can't wait for the next one

Sermon7/18/13 4:54 PM
Darlene Slavujac Thau from Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by Darlene Slavujac Thau
comments
Pastor Mike: Excellent Job of connecting the dots! Truly an expose of media imbedded into the minds of children. It's amazing this phenomema hasn't been revealed before!

Sermon7/18/13 1:48 PM
Alana Vavricka from Wisconsin  Find all comments by Alana Vavricka
comments
God bless you and your family! I pray that the Lord Jesus Christ continues watching over you and your family! In Jesus Name I pray! Amen!!

Sermon7/18/13 12:38 AM
David Mobley from KY  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Mobley
“ Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life.....God in the flesh! ”
I believe God teaches His plan of salvation from Genesis to Revelation. As I have heard you say, we have to believe in what He says. A believer is a doer of God's Word. If we do what God says in His Word, then we will be found righteous in His Heavenly court through His Son by means of The Cross because He is our advocate to the Father. Repentance and Faith are required for eternal life. Holy Spirit brings life.....sin brings death . We have to believe Jesus because He is the Word of God and therefore since Jesus is God manifest in the flesh, when we believe Jesus, we are believing God and therefore are saved the same way Abraham was....by believing God..I certainly have a lot to say on this topic, but there's not a lot of room. Read Romans 8:28,29 and 30. I believe they sum it up pretty well. Stay in the Faith...keep preaching the Gospel......Genesis to Revelation. Jesus is LORD! Love ya Brother

Sermon7/17/13 10:31 AM
melanie from conroe  Contact via emailFind all comments by melanie
Pastor Mike Online 7-16-13
comments
google "Lean" drug made with Skittles and Airzona watermelon tea and codine popular among teans

Sermon7/16/13 9:25 PM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
Pastor Mike Online 7-16-13

Sermon7/16/13 7:33 AM
Mrs. Ricky Gouda from The Netherlands  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mrs. Ricky Gouda
The Savior of the Woman
comments
Good preaching Mike ... I still miss my earthly husband, but I am so thankful to have my heavenly husband my Lord and Savior who is always present and never fails me !

Sermon7/13/13 5:35 PM
Lady_Virtue from OKC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lady_Virtue
Marriage - Good For The Man
Mike Hoggard
comments
“ Excellent, Timely, and Necessary! ”
Thank you for this message. I particularly appreciated you pointing out the necessity of husbands and wives to be careful not to spend too much time apart. The mention of singleness being normalized by the mainstream media is also spot on. Since many professing Christians absorb so much media, churches too buy into this unbiblical mindset. Lastly, thank you for not including the depressingly obligatory claim about God intending for some to be single. Singleness is not Biblically normative; marriage is. I know that offends some singles, but that offense is for our good and our correction. God bless.

Sermon7/11/13 11:32 PM
paul uk from uk  Find all comments by paul uk
Pastor Mike Online 6-20-13
comments
have you seen the movie "paul" about 2 english guys go to usa and meet up with an alien? this cam ourt jsut as i went to usa to do route 66 incidentally the word route=6 so you have the 3 six and obviously the alien paul in that movie is the devil dressed up looking like he is the good guy its a fun film for entertainment but it is def a new age eveolutionary based movie with referances to hollywood movies sigourney weaver who in aliens battles the beast area 51 take a look

Sermon7/11/13 11:26 PM
paul uk from uk  Find all comments by paul uk
Pastor Mike Online 6-20-13
comments
of course the real number 911 means the real christ but they have replaced him with there antichrist chaldean numerology alpha=9 Omega=20 or 11 zero has no value Christ is the first=9 and the last=11 Jesus =9 but the word anti=11 in you get reverse 11-9 God was showing me this before years ago so i could understand what the world leaders are up to I dont use this for my own benefit of course there are that so they use it like astrology ie your birth number and name number ect have you ever seen that film "know=11 9=ing about random numbers with meanings staring Nicholas cage? God bless you mike

Sermon7/11/13 11:07 PM
paul uk from uk  Find all comments by paul uk
Pastor Mike Online 6-20-13
comments
the number 666 is one more 6 than the 66 which adds to Gods perfect gov number 12, books of the KJV this extra 6 is the beast beast =6 Chaldean numerology,(now look at revelation 12-6) the other added 6 to 66 you get the number 72 which represents the languages of the world and the 72 names of god in Judaism which is really a cover for the 72 demons Solomon was supposed to have used to help build the temple God is 2 antichrist is trinity 3 God uses the two witnesses 2 olive trees they will rival the false prophet the man of sin and the dragon with the 3 spirits rev 16:13

Sermon7/11/13 10:55 PM
paul uk from uk  Find all comments by paul uk
Pastor Mike Online 6-20-13
comments
2045 this is my point on chaldean numerology they use the number 911 alot here it is disguised but 20=2-11 and 4+5=9 and if you want to know why 911 is used as an emergence number split 11 into 7 and 4 then times 74 by the nine =666 of course splitting Gods command to keep the sabbath is the fourth law of the seventh day

Jump to Page : back 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] more

James I. Gracie
Leaving The European Union

Edinburgh Free Church (Cont)

Bob Vincent
Jesus' Death: Our Salvation

Dying in a Mental Institution
Grace Presbyterian Church

Washer: Damnable Lies Preachers Tell

Another Shock­ing & Much Needed Free Paul Washer Sermon (Vid­eo, MP3, PDF). Click Here!
www.puritandownloads.com/da..