Freedom Ministries | SermonAudio.com

MyChurch: weaver
Freedom Ministries
Pastor John Weaver  |  Fitzgerald, Georgia

Sermon7/7/13 5:27 AM
MWCunningham from Kentucky  Contact via emailFind all comments by MWCunningham
comments
WWGK- who would God kill? i never heard this on TBN. Thought provoking and challenging to modernism. Psa 104:35 Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth, and let the wicked be no more. Bless thou the LORD, O my soul. Praise ye the LORD. Psalm 104:35 Let sinners be consumed from the earth, And let the wrong be no more. Bless ????, O my being! Praise Yah!

Sermon6/27/13 4:39 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
Driven By the Devil
John Weaver
comments
I learnt a lot from this sermon/ teaching. A description of the difference between being led by the spirit compared to being driven by the devil. Very practical helpful teaching thank you.

Sermon6/1/13 1:51 PM
AtlantaReb from Atlanta, GA  Contact via emailFind all comments by AtlantaReb
comments
I've forwarded this sermon link to many people. Thanks, Pastor Weaver, for keeping the faith.

Sermon3/31/13 3:29 PM
Louis Smith from Richmond, Va.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Louis Smith
comments
This Preacher is a blessing. His teaching: Ungodly Rulers is my favorite, as he reads each states requirements for their leaders. The only isuue I have is his teaching about Gods written law. I am of the belief that the old covenant was replaced by the new covenant. Now that the law is written on our heart, keeping the law is the fruit of our salvation instead of a requirement (works) of our salvation.

Sermon2/13/13 11:42 AM
ruth from michigan  Find all comments by ruth
Waiting Upon the Lord
John Weaver
good reminder waiting on God is a good thing

Sermon2/7/13 10:41 AM
PPowers  Find all comments by PPowers
Who is Israel? Part 1 of 6
John Weaver
comments
“ Excellent Subject ”
J.H. Allen's book Judah's Sceptre & Joseph's Birthright should be required reading for every Bible Believing Christian. Otherwise, Israel will never know who they really are.

Sermon1/5/13 2:22 PM
Stan green from Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Stan green

Sermon1/1/13 1:47 AM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
“ An interesting teaching preached assertively! ”
It is indeed a privilege and an honor to sit at the Lord's feet and enjoy his love in our hearts, for nothing else will do. I love this sermon. Every word was edifying. Thank You!

Sermon12/4/12 6:48 AM
Cathryna Fagervik from MN  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cathryna Fagervik
comments
I want to know when you say the South will rise again, is that only the original South or will that include the midwest from North Dakota all the way down to Texas? Many states are standing against Obamanation and refusing Obamacare and hopefully they will stick to their guns and not allow them to bully them. We will be stronger in the numbers and who hold God, guns and the constitution.

Sermon11/28/12 6:03 PM
Dan Hughes from Salem , Oregon  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dan Hughes
comments
Please slow this down so it can be heard, would love to hear it,,thanks so much,, Lord bless.

Sermon11/2/12 9:04 PM
Hank Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by Hank Hudson
A Society of Death
John Weaver
comments
“ Insightful Sermon! ”
Thank you so much for this insightful sermon. It really penetrates why our nation is declining so fast. I never realized how much God told us that we should uphold the Truth of God and not accept false religons in our country.

Sermon10/16/12 3:15 PM
Skip Moore from Spokane, WA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Skip Moore
“ Really good sermon! ”
Pastor John really explained State sovereignty well. And, the Civil War was not about slavery, as our modern "historians" would have us believe. The Civil War was about the South rising up against the Tyranny that was (and is still) the Federal Government. The United States are States first, and then we're the United States, not the other way around. The States made the United States and not vice-versa. Thanks, Pastor John!

Sermon9/3/12 5:01 AM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
I enjoyed this wonderful study on tithing. Yes God is sovereign.He is the great king. He owns everything and deserves our best.I have nothing i can call my own except my sin.I rejoice in every good thing he has given me.

Sermon9/2/12 10:31 PM
jarh2o  Find all comments by jarh2o
This goes quiet at 35:50

Sermon7/16/12 11:01 PM
Ven from NY  Find all comments by Ven
True Theology - 01
John Weaver
“ The truth shall set you free ”
Why so few want to know the truth? May God help us.

Sermon4/19/12 11:04 AM
manny from san jose ca  Contact via emailFind all comments by manny
Thank you Pastor weaver , "this sermon is what i was asking you about .your sermons have been a blessing to me . i thank GOD for you .

Sermon3/21/12 12:48 PM
Jeff W. from KC  Find all comments by Jeff W.
State's Rights - Part 1
John Weaver
comments
“ A message for all Americans today ”
Excellent and insightful as always. It's amazing today how the states are part of the problem and actually throw their citizens to the dogs or, in this case, to the feds. We as Christians need to wake up and reinstate these historical and biblical truths. By the way, J. Mendez, you should check out John Weaver's "Where We Are and How We Got Here" series. Slavery is not inherently evil, contrary to popular belief. It can be abused, of course, just like anything else in life. Slavery IS biblical. Denying this is admission to ignorance of the Bible. What's more is that I would say that the South was about the least of the guilty parties for slavery in America. Just check out his messages on these issues. (Also, check out: "The Confederate Flag: A Symbol of Hate?")

Sermon2/7/12 4:28 PM
Jeff W from Kansas City  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jeff W
comments
“ Excellent ”
Excellent message, Rev. Weaver. This sermon (along with "Biblical Methods of Dealing with Tyranny") is exactly what believers in our country need to here. I'm not technically a Southerner, but all of my wife's family is in the South, and htat is where my loyalties lie. The only hope for this country is awakening, starting with those in the church. Thank you for sharing this message. (I also made a transcript of this message because I felt it was so important, but I didn't know I couldn't add it to this page myself. If someone else can do this, I could figure out a way to get it to them.)

Sermon1/17/12 10:36 AM
Michael McGovern from Floral Park  Contact via emailFind all comments by Michael McGovern
“ With Luke 18 in view. ”
Luke 18 10 "Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, `God, I thank thee that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week, I give tithes of all that I get.' 13 But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, `God, be merciful to me a sinner!' 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for every one who exalts himself will be humbled, but he who humbles himself will be exalted."

Sermon1/1/12 10:20 PM
Jim Cook from The South  Find all comments by Jim Cook
The Duty of Forgiveness
John Weaver
Another essential teaching. Pastor Weaver reminds us of our duty to forgive and the blessing of forgiveness.

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Book of Judges
Shreveport Grace Church

Consider Him

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Special Meeting

Top 10 Puritan Hare Drive Reviews

Wash­er, Beeke, Bauch­am, Benn­ett, Brown, Price, McM­ah­on, Johns­on, Dild­ay, Menc­ar­ow...
www.puritandownloads.com/bl..