Way of Life Literature | SermonAudio.com

SITE NOTICE | MORE..
e-Sword X for Mac Integration! SermonAudio now integrates with the wildly popular, and free, Bible software for both Windows and Mac now with over 25 million users! Check out the new integration! .. click for more info!

FRIDAY
APR 24, 2015
CommentsALL -1 hrs

Make a donation to this broadcaster!
MyChurch: wayoflife
Way of Life Literature
David Cloud  |  London, Ontario

Sermon1/11/12 11:09 PM
antipas from Philipines  Find all comments by antipas
comments
“ Very Rare and a Great Sermon! ”
Rom 12:1-2 (KJV) Rom 12 1) I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. 2) And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. ...i've been listening to david cloud preaching a lot of it and read many of His articles. My past life is a lover of comtemporary music, natutaly i am a musicain a drummer, guitarist a singer, but i cannot deny the truth of the bible...by their fruits ye shall know them. The effect in my spititual life is keeping me away from the word of God. this is what i view in my life. i only use the bible but my emotion is fed by music especially that well-suited to my taste, yes beware of emotion cause it must be controlled by the truth not by out own heart. Jer 17:9 (KJV) 9) The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? ...this topic must not be Judge immediately and needed to apply this truth.Jn.8:31-32 (KJV) 31) Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 32) And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you

Sermon12/24/11 10:39 AM
Samantha M  Find all comments by Samantha M

Sermon10/5/11 4:19 PM
Anon  Find all comments by Anon
“ Fabulous Sermon! ”
This is MUCH needed instruction for the church today.

Sermon8/29/11 12:35 AM
bryan  Find all comments by bryan
The Truth About Romanism
David Cloud

Sermon8/26/11 4:32 PM
Samantha M  Find all comments by Samantha M

Sermon4/22/11 8:30 AM
Clay Bryan from West Monroe La.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Clay Bryan
Church History, Part IV
David Cloud
comments
“ Thank you for this series on Church History ”
I have been teaching The Word of God for 17 years, and have tried to dig for the facts which are not allways given by others. The more I learn, I realize that truth has been tainted at every level. The Bible says that Satan is the prince of the power of the air, but Christians seem to disregard this bit of information. Many fine, loving, giving Sunday school attendees believe anything they see on the 5 oclock news. If your news does not come out of the King James, it probably has been spun. Well I start teaching on Church History Sunday night, and have learned so much from your series, Thank You for the hours you spent digging for hidden Truth.

Sermon1/19/11 4:32 AM
Steven from New Jersey  Find all comments by Steven
comments
“ Amen! ”
I'm so thankful to God for the preaching of men like David Cloud. I was very worried about the sins that I had done willfully when I knew they were wrong, and was very afraid. This sermon cleared up a lot for me, and from it, I come yet again to the conclusion that I can trust my soul with Jesus without any worry whatsoever. How foolish we can be in doubting the power of what our Lord accomplished on the cross. We are safe, secure, forever. Praise God!

Sermon5/19/10 7:32 PM
Genti from eastern europe, Albania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Genti

Sermon3/16/10 11:41 AM
Genti from eastern europe, Albania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Genti

Sermon3/12/10 8:36 PM
Genti from eastern europe, Albania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Genti

Sermon3/12/10 1:47 PM
Genti from eastern europe, Albania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Genti

Sermon3/8/10 6:37 PM
Genti from eastern europe, Albania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Genti

Sermon2/19/10 1:04 AM
Raymond Sanchez from Hesperia CA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Raymond Sanchez
Dynamic Equivalency
David Cloud
comments
This was a wonderful and blessed message. May you continue to preach God's Word and His Truth. Sincerely, your brother in Christ, Raymond.

Sermon11/15/09 10:03 PM
Gary R. Peterson from Omaha, NE  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gary R. Peterson
comments
“ More Than Rounding Up The Usual Suspects ”
Brother Cloud brings a message as timely in 2009 as it was when first delivered in 2001. Almost all the people he discusses are still enjoying shelf space in Christian bookstores and enormous popularity among Christian readers. One will not be surprised to hear Cloud criticize the writings of ecumenists like Billy Graham, charismatics like Jack Hayford or church growth gurus like Rick Warren and Bill Hybels. However, I did sit up and turn up the volume a notch when Cloud leveled his lance at the likes of Chuck Swindoll, Elisabeth Elliott and James Dobson. Cloud brings compelling evidence to the table that should convince discerning Christian readers to give a second look to those Christian writers assumed to be above suspicion. His critical assessment of C.S. Lewis is especially timely in light of the Narnia movies, which so many believers I know have embraced as a Christian alternative to Harry Potter. I appreciate David Cloud serving as a watchman and for sparking me to pray for greater discernment in these last days.

Sermon10/31/09 7:34 PM
Jenny Murphy from Leeds England  Find all comments by Jenny Murphy
comments
“ Brillant ”
This was a brillant presentation. Being an ex RC and having been to Rome I can testify to the truth of all that pastor Cloud says. The paganism of Rome is overwhelming I love Art so I enjoyed the visit yet Rome's blasphemy is clear and distinct.

Sermon9/3/09 8:05 PM
Dr. E R Gregory from KC MO  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dr. E R Gregory
comments
Bro. Cloud; I listen to your messages and then over again. With my AML cancer I cannot do much else. I thank God for you and pray your blessed of God with good health and greater opportunity to minister beyond your local area. This internet site has been a God send. I thought when I travelled in Evangelistic ministry I was the only on, "Elijah syndrome" if you please? Its a blessing to know God has men out there, as Yourseelf, whom boldly proclaims the truth. Should you ever hold a meeting in the KC, KS / KC,MO area, I pray to be able to meet you - hear you preach. Just preach like you do hear on this site and I doubt I'd be disappointed. God Bless you brother. I charge you to remain faithful. 'stay with the stuff'

Sermon8/28/09 8:21 PM
comments
Great Message. I pray you will stay by the stuff. Too many have recanted the faith, if you please. I left BBC Spfd, Mo after 2.5 year's seeing this departure from the faith. I've been in SW meetings Chattanooga, Trinity in Jacksonville, FL and It was as if there were none left whom stood for the truth. As an Evangelist, it was hard, and it was hard on the family seeing "Hero's" of the faith, no longer contending for the faith. Instead of hate mail- consider this charity mail in the love of Christ and the brethern.

Sermon8/16/09 6:08 PM
comments
As a AML cancer patient I miss Church thanks to this site an a radio station in the south I get some preaching. In the past I have ordered materails from Bro. Cloud and is why I consulted this internet site. I have done extensive studies on this subject matter and must say the content is accurate, and this particular message was documented with pics which, mere studies do not provide usually. One resounding statement Bro. Cloud made I have oft stated myself, True Baptist have never persecuted, never "martryed" anyone. Over very distinctive of soul liberty will not permit this, but Christ will judge actually the Word already has where our beliefs stand in the sight of God. Baptist preach and at times we preach hard, but have never coerced those who disagree to embrace Baptistic distinctives, doctrines. I appreciate this site. Pray that if I must remain on the earth with my illness, to get to a good Church here in Kansas City area. I am determined to where my mask and rubber gloves if need be, as I have no immune system to fight in my body. I have to aoid crowds and wear a mask when I leave the cancer lodge. But I long for good preaching and the fellowship of the people of God. God Bless - and strive to keep this site available.

Sermon6/16/09 8:04 AM
Marilynj from New York  Contact via emailFind all comments by Marilynj
The Last Hour
David Cloud
comments
Changes are occuring in our country so fast it is hard to keep up with them. The heartbreak of these changes is to watch what is happening to the Word of God, and how men want to make it more palatable for Christians. I thank God for Sermon Audio where I can listen to Godly men who stand on and preach from the King James Bible. God bless you, Brother Cloud, and your solid KJV ministry.

Sermon5/23/09 7:57 AM

Springford Reformed Church
Sunday - AM

Robert Rubino
Credit Card Jesus

Christonomy
Fellowship Baptist Church

Scott Brown's (NCFIC) Amazing Video!

Click Here To Watch Scott Brown's Amaz­ing 54 Second Pur­itan Hard Drive Review Video!
www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

Sermon Recording, Editing, and Posting

Rec­ord, edit, and post your serm­ons using Dio, Ther­e's no easier way.
www.decade-five.com/index.h..