Grace Family Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: voddiebaucham
Grace Family Baptist Church
Dr. Voddie Baucham, Jr  |  Houston, Texas

Sermon4/10/14 3:45 AM
This is really great. Thank you, Bro. Voddie.

Sermon4/8/14 9:54 AM
Jaima Armstrong from Spring, TX  Find all comments by Jaima Armstrong
The Last and Final Call
Voddie Baucham
comments
“ Blessing!! ”
As I've been in reflection of my life and how to serve our Lord, I've struggled with the validity of my salvation. This message was so personal! I dropped to my knees thanking and praising God for His inspiration and comfort. I didn't even mind the "ugly cry"... LOL! Thank you for this powerful and inspirational message!

Sermon4/6/14 2:01 PM
Shirley Flack from Hawaii  Contact via emailFind all comments by Shirley Flack
Thank you for stating creation in a way that helps me share ini in an easy to understand way .

Sermon4/4/14 11:35 AM
Susan Z.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Susan Z.
Tolerating the Intolerable
Voddie Baucham
comments
Wow, just wow...these truly are terrible times, and for the most part the church is asleep, watching sports, or entertained by all kinds of stupidity on "reality shows" and MANY television shows are pushing the homosexual agendas to make it seem "normal". It is unnatural, it is ugly, and it is Sodomy. It is perverted. And it is terrible that it is being forced on us, the Church, this way. However, as Voddie points out, the Bible warned us this day would come. Come quickly Lord Jesus. Who can stand against this evil? Only those who stand with the armor of God, in the power of His might. Love the sinner, hate the sin. Do not swerve into saying their sin is not sinful. Sin unrepented of, any sin, will send people to hell.

Sermon4/2/14 9:51 AM
Susan Z.  Find all comments by Susan Z.
comments
“ Volume control (to Susan) ”
Listening by headphones often helps with audios that are too low. Love Voddie's sermons. On a Voddie binge right now, can't get enough!

Sermon4/1/14 3:53 PM
Susan Z.  Find all comments by Susan Z.
I've always had trouble with understanding the various millennial doctrines. I like what Voddie says in this presentation, he makes the complicated easier to understand and is faithful to the truth of the gospel and the truth about who God is and who we are in Christ. Excellent info, thank you for having it available for our growth and sanctification in Jesus.

Sermon3/31/14 3:32 PM
waldens  Find all comments by waldens
Come Lord Jesus!
Voddie Baucham
comments
“ Remarkable sermons ”
If Babylon is the world according to Revelation, what is the church of Rome according to Dr. Vaughan ? Luther, Calvin and Knox said it was THE antichrist. It must be because they were not as highly educated as Dr. Vaughan.

Sermon3/31/14 9:44 AM
Susan Z. from Canada  Find all comments by Susan Z.
The Release and Defeat of Satan
Voddie Baucham
“ Love Voddie's Preaching... ”
I agree that much of the book of Revelation is "symbolic language", however we have to be really careful how we apply that. I agree with Voddie that hell is a literal place and that symbolic language is often used to describe it and the torments of hell. The symbols that describe it are symbolic of what it will be like....but the reality will outperform all of the symbolism. Words are symbols of the real...therefore every word that we speak is a symbol for something else. When we see the real that was described to us in words, we can see why it was described that way, but it isn't exactly like the words that described it. It helped us to understand some things about it, and the real is so much more than what was described. That is how I view what I read in scripture. It will be exactly what is described, and so much more because then it won't be words describing something...it will be the real thing.

Sermon3/29/14 2:57 AM
Come Lord Jesus!
Voddie Baucham
comments
So so excellent. Thank you, Bro. Voddie.

Sermon3/29/14 1:44 AM
The Last and Final Call
Voddie Baucham
comments
A blessed message for those made righteous by the blood of the Lamb, and some good points of self examination. Frightening for the unrighteous who are on the outside.

Sermon3/28/14 7:26 AM
DL from Oklahoma  Find all comments by DL
The Southern Baptist Heritage
Stephen Bratton
Thank you for this message. I now understand the difference.

Sermon3/26/14 5:06 PM
Brian Gunter from Pollock, LA  Find all comments by Brian Gunter
When is the Millennium?
Voddie Baucham
comments
“ Good Explanation of Amillenialism ”
Voddie did a great job here and has given me much to think about. I hold to Historic Premillenialism like G.E. Ladd. I think Voddie has clearly demostrated that Amillenialism is a textually-derived and consistent interpretation of the entire Bible. However, I believe that Historic Premillialism (non-dispensationalist, post-tribulational rapture) gives a more complete explanation of all the biblical data on eschatology. I think Voddie overstated his case when he said that the binding of Satan during the millennium ONLY concerns his deceiving of the nations and nothing else. It may be that "deceive the nations" is a summary term which includes all of the deceptive work of Satan, so that if he is bound he cannot deceive anyone at all during that time. I think that Amillenialism is biblical and consistent with the Bible, however, I do not believe that Amillenialism provides an adequate explanation of all the biblical passages on eschatology (specifically Matthew 24:15-31 and 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12). Nonetheless, Voddie is one of my top 5 favorite preachers and this is an excellent sermon. I rarely disagree with Voddie's exegesis and theology, but I felt the need to provide a critique which I hope is constructive.

Sermon3/26/14 5:53 AM
Jennifer from South  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jennifer
When is the Millennium?
Voddie Baucham
comments
“ Ah, The Millennium! ”
The book of Revelation or the doctrine of the Millenium is not a difficulty at all when you don't confuse the issue of God's sovereignty and the will of man.

Sermon3/18/14 9:20 PM
Luke Yates from Kentucky  Find all comments by Luke Yates
comments
“ Loaded with Conviction ”
Thank you Pastor Voddie, for reminding us of what separation of church and state really means! Messages like this need to heard all around this country. It is impossible to not legislate morality. After hearing this message, I've been convicted that I have had the attitude that Christians should not pay much attention to politics. From that, I repent. Thank you. May The Lord continue to prosper you and your family as you continue to faithfully preach His word.

Sermon3/9/14 11:36 PM
Charles dumas from Buffalo ny  Find all comments by Charles dumas
comments
Beautiful preaching of the word

Sermon2/25/14 4:09 AM
Are You Giving Them Law?
Stephen Bratton
Good message

Sermon2/24/14 5:14 PM
John Granada from Hollywood, Fl  Contact via emailFind all comments by John Granada
Are You Giving Them Law?
Stephen Bratton

Sermon2/16/14 10:44 AM
Anton from Berlin, Germany  Find all comments by Anton
When is the Millennium?
Voddie Baucham
comments
This is a really great, eye-opening message! Being exactly that type of "Left behind"-inspired guy, I still had a lot of questions to the common end-time theories, because there are obvious inconsistencies with the text and simple logic. But I've never ever heard such a clear, simple and consistent explanation of this text! Thank God for that!

Sermon2/14/14 2:05 PM
Mrs. T from Midwest  Find all comments by Mrs. T
When is the Millennium?
Voddie Baucham
comments
I always enjoy Dr. Baucham's messages as they challenge me so. This one is no exception. I began questioning the dispensational theology a few years ago and it has put me under great strain. The few people to whom I have expressed my concerns have been shocked and unwilling to discuss any of it. I don't want to offend or lose friends when I don't yet know what to believe regarding eschatology. This explanation of the passage makes sense, I'm still processing it though. It is very hard when the belief in a pre-trib rapture is a topic that has become off limits to question, even my husband gets edgy when he thinks that I might ask questions at church. I've already decided I never will out of fear of repercussions. Great sermon & one I wish all my friends & family could hear.

Sermon2/9/14 4:29 PM
Anne from Canada  Find all comments by Anne
The Battle of Armageddon?
Voddie Baucham

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Special Meeting

Pastor Alfred J. Chompff
Vipers Seek For a Sign

Reformed Bible Church of S. CA

Russ Sukhia
Nature of God, Pt 6 (Revised)

The Nature of God (Revised)
Liberty Church, PCA

Underground Church In America

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Special Meeting

Robert Rubino
1517 All Over Again!

Galatians 2:11-20
Fellowship Baptist Church

Perfect Fulfillments Of Prophecies!

The Rise & Fall Of Islam, & the Papal Ant­ichr­ist, For­et­old In the Book Of Rev­el­at­ion!
ow.ly/zvwsg

Sponsor: Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"
www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

The covenant is a rocky foundation to build on for life or for death. ... C. H. Spurgeon

City: Austin, TX