Sovereign Grace Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

SITE NOTICE | MORE..
Gospel of John Third Printing! We're excited to announce the third printing of the Gospel of John Personal Edition booklets! To date we have seen over 200,000 copies printed and sent out. .. click for more info!

TUESDAY
SEP 1, 2015

MyChurch: vayahiy
Sovereign Grace Baptist Church
Jon Cardwell  |  Anniston, Alabama

Sermon1/7/11 10:11 PM
Ajeeson from Singapore  Find all comments by Ajeeson
comments
Wonderful teaching about prayer. Thanks for uploading this. I trust in the Lord in coming days my prayer life will change and do great things for the kingdom of Christ.

Sermon9/14/10 2:42 PM
Jon Cardwell from Anniston, Alabama  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Jon Cardwell
The Son and Throne of David
Jon Cardwell
comments
“ Thank You! ”
Thank you, Brother Lynn. You are a blessed encouragement to me, indeed! May the Lord continue to bless you in your service to Christ and your witness for Him.

Sermon9/13/10 8:19 PM
Lynn Thompson from Birminghan, Alabama  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lynn Thompson
The Son and Throne of David
Jon Cardwell
comments
“ Great Truths! ”
Bro. Jon, The God breathed Word that you preach with the help of the Holy Spirit proves to me the truth that, "Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God" This begs the question, "Do you have beautiful feet?" A sinner saved by the wonderful grace of God, Lynn

Sermon9/13/10 8:52 AM
Stan Edwards from Caerleon Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Stan Edwards
comments
What a Saviour! So grateful for a wonderful Gospel. So grateful for what Cowper had to go through to be able to write the hymn and idendify with that thief. Very grateful to God for Miles and Miles' faithfulness in delivering this much needed message.

Sermon8/9/10 5:23 PM
Amanda Kaganak from Anchorage, AK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Amanda Kaganak
comments
It was so good to hear your voice, I cried after hearing you. I miss you and the family. I laid and listened to you talk. I love you all.

Sermon7/15/10 10:05 PM
Lynn Thompson from Birmingham, Alabama  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lynn Thompson
“ Thanks so much! ”
Bro. Jon the Holy Spirit never fails to use you through His Word to speak to my heart. It is so sad that so many ministers are trying to "built the house" with the power of their own might or following someone's example or what they learned in Bible School. Oh, if we would only allow the Lord to be Lord! We want to use the Lord but we often fail to let Him use us. God bless you brother, Lynn

Sermon5/12/10 10:58 AM
God's Sovereign Purpose
Jon Cardwell
Thank you Bro.Jon for your preaching of these great wonderful truths. Now I have been offered a "teaser" that I can not refuse when you finish these profound words of Paul about Jacob and Esau A sinner saved by grace , Lynn Thompson

Sermon5/2/10 9:02 PM
Bro. Jon, I thank God that His call to you was "effectual" or I would not have had the blessing of hearing you preach and teach His word. I guess you know by now that Bro. Barry has resigned. It broke my heart but God's will will be done and His work here will go on. Pray for us. Your brother in Christ Jesus, Lynn

Sermon4/25/10 10:43 PM
Lynn Thompson from Birmingham,Al.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lynn Thompson
True Biblical Christianity
Jon Cardwell
This is not what most Christians today wish to hear. It is not "positive" enough for their taste. It entails being a doer of the word not a hearer only. Thank you Bro. Cardwell for you faithfulness in proclaiming God's word.

Sermon4/19/10 10:46 PM
Kathleen  Find all comments by Kathleen
comments
This is a really great message and on a level for most children to understand.

Sermon4/2/10 9:26 AM
comments
“ Thank You! ”
Thanks, W.R. for your encouraging comment.

Sermon3/20/10 5:02 PM
Frank Rollberg  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank Rollberg
Excellent sermon it was a blessing to me. I linked it to my web page to share. God Bless, Frank Rollberg

Sermon3/15/10 10:23 AM
Particular Election
Don McKinney
comments
This message may be one of the best and most annointed presentations of the gospel I have ever heard. At the very least, it is in the Top 5. I am grateful to the leadership of Heritage Baptist Church in Lake Charles for allowing me to post this blessed message of God's truth. May this message continue to be used for the glory of the cause of Christ and the furtherance of His kingdom.

Sermon3/14/10 7:10 PM
W.R.  Find all comments by W.R.
Regeneration
Asahel Nettleton
comments
" where else can we look for the origin of such a change as makes believers pass from death to life but the omnipotence of the divine Spirit? Is it our understanding which accomplishes this change? But our understanding is darkened. 'The natural man receives not the things of the Spirit, neither can he know them.' Is it our will? But we are 'prone to evil as the sparks fly upward.' Our wills are perverse and rebellious. Is it our strength? Christ died for the ungodly who are without strength. We are not sufficient of ourselves to think a good thought. Is it our merits? We merit nothing but utter rejection. Is it the ministers of God who persuade us? Paul may plant and Apollos water, but God gives the increase." "a new spiritual taste or discernment, and principle is implanted by a sovereign creative operation" Quoted from the sermon.

Sermon3/14/10 6:23 PM
W.R.  Find all comments by W.R.
comments
In 1844, The New York Observer said that Nettleton was ‘one of the most extraordinary preachers of the gospel with whom God has ever blessed this country.’ The New York Evangelist agreed, ‘Few men, since the apostolic days, have been honored with such a signal success in preaching the word, and in the conversion of sinners as he.’ ” "It was the full conviction of Dr Nettleton, that all genuine religious experience is based on correct views of the doctrines of grace; and, consequently that the religious experience of those whose views of these doctrines are defective, or essentially erroneous, will be, in like degree, defective or spurious". I read the above quotes and wondered at certain modern American professing Christians who are so hostile to the doctrines of grace which they think negate evangelism, yet Asahel Nettlton was such a blessed instrument of God in preaching those very truths with over 27,000 converts. Full calvinistic doctrines preached in Revival!!! How we need such faithful Preachers today who will reject the unbiblical methodology of Finneyism! May Christians study the ministry of Nettleton and return to Biblical preaching. Thanks Jon for this instructive sermon.

Sermon1/3/10 11:34 PM
fuchs from Japan  Contact via emailFind all comments by fuchs
I AM the Good Shepherd
Jon Cardwell
“ very thankfulness ”
Dearest Pastor Jon, Thank you so much at this time. This is just my good timing. Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! I am just like 10:16. Exactly I can say , I never chose Jesus, even did not want. but now really , truly , I need only Jesus!! Again Thank you very much ! I will thank that God gives his mercy through Jon.

Sermon10/7/09 12:15 AM
fuchs from from Japan  Contact via emailFind all comments by fuchs
Faith Alone
Jon Cardwell
My Dearest Pastor Jon, What a gracious,cheerful preaching by our greatest GOD!!! Yes!Yes!Yes! "Faith alone".....Even my weakest faith, If Jesus did not give me Faith , I can never keep it in Him. That is impossible for me by myself. I thank to God and Jon very much for about 2 years after we knew you.

Blog6/15/09 12:55 PM
Jon Cardwell from Anniston, Alabama  Protected NameGo to homepageFind all comments by Jon Cardwell
comments
Concering my enemies or the enemies of God, my heart breaks for them so as to love them and pray for them as the Lord commands, for all I can think is: there, but for God’s grace, go I.

Blog6/15/09 12:45 PM
Jon Cardwell from Anniston, Alabama  Protected NameContact via emailGo to homepageFind all comments by Jon Cardwell
comments
UPDATE:My efforts to contact Pastor Drake have been unsuccessful, and that possibly due to his phone and emails being inundated as a result of the many articles circulating on the Internet.

Other Internet resources concerning this story may be found here,

AND

Let us be reminded that the Bible commands us to pray for all men, with supplications, petitions, and thanksgiving (1 Timothy 2:1), which includes praying for, both, Pastor Drake and President Obama.

Sermon6/12/09 2:56 PM
Shawn from Massachusetts  Contact via emailFind all comments by Shawn
A Good Word for Wives - 17
C. H. Spurgeon
comments
“ John Ploughman's Talk ”
I want to thank you so much for reading this on Sermon Audio! This series is packed with timeless wisdom, candor, humor, and blessing! Thank you again!

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Grace Community...

Kevin Swanson
Examining Donald Trump

Moral and Economic Failures
Generations Radio

New Study Bible w/ Biblical Theology

D. A. Carson is the gen­eral editor of the new NIV Zond­ervan Study Bible built on...
www.unpackinggodsstory.com

Sermon: The Deadliest Place in America
Kris Theobald

The first thing that faith does is to knock the brains of reason out. ... Martin Luther

Windows Mobile