Sovereign Grace Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

Sovereign Grace Baptist Church
Jon Cardwell  |  Anniston, Alabama

Sermon11/9/11 8:31 PM
Loretta Harmon  Find all comments by Loretta Harmon
An Obedient Servant
Jon Cardwell
Very good message. No matter the text, you always end with Christ and him crucified-the cross, and why not? He is the reason you preach and his followers listen. I've not heard this before. Very much enjoyed it.

Sermon11/9/11 8:25 PM
Loretta Harmon  Find all comments by Loretta Harmon
Jon, this is an issue we touched on at Bible study in Talladega. Your message clarifies it very well. God Bless.

Sermon10/28/11 11:59 AM
Jon Cardwell from Anniston, Alabama  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Jon Cardwell
The LORD is My Shepherd
Aaron Acker
comments
“ Thank you, Wendy! ”
Thank you, Wendy, for your encouraging words. I've passed them on to my dear brother, Aaron Acker. It was certainly an honor and blessing to have him bring to us a devotional message from Psalm 23 at our recent Flowing Faith Conference. The entire time I was listening to this message, I kept thinking, this brother truly knows the Great Shepherd of whom he speaks. May our Lord Christ continue to bless you and keep you.

Sermon10/27/11 9:40 AM
Wendy from NJ  Find all comments by Wendy
The LORD is My Shepherd
Aaron Acker
comments
Thank you for this thought provoking devotional that edified me and encourages me to live more and more for Jesus Christ! Glory be to our KING!

Sermon10/8/11 6:45 PM
R. Richardson  Find all comments by R. Richardson
Peter and John Went to Pray
Jon Cardwell
“ Great Sermon ”

Sermon6/26/11 3:57 PM
Prescott from Arizona  Find all comments by Prescott
On Patience & On Gossips
C. H. Spurgeon
comments
Excellent sermon.Patience and gossip are two important traits that are severely lacking in America. It is wise to heed the advice of the preacher to develop a heart of gratitude.

Sermon1/9/11 7:20 AM
Kevin Anderson from United Kingdom  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kevin Anderson
Thank you! This was an excellent message! Sadly, people want to force individuals to take sides on the Book of Revelation. I don't think any of the interpretive methods have the full picture. I think your message gets us back to what should be our central focus. This is the Lord Jesus Christ! Thank you again! God bless you!

Sermon1/7/11 10:11 PM
Ajeeson from Singapore  Find all comments by Ajeeson
comments
Wonderful teaching about prayer. Thanks for uploading this. I trust in the Lord in coming days my prayer life will change and do great things for the kingdom of Christ.

Sermon9/14/10 2:42 PM
The Son and Throne of David
Jon Cardwell
comments
“ Thank You! ”
Thank you, Brother Lynn. You are a blessed encouragement to me, indeed! May the Lord continue to bless you in your service to Christ and your witness for Him.

Sermon9/13/10 8:19 PM
Lynn Thompson from Birminghan, Alabama  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lynn Thompson
The Son and Throne of David
Jon Cardwell
comments
“ Great Truths! ”
Bro. Jon, The God breathed Word that you preach with the help of the Holy Spirit proves to me the truth that, "Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God" This begs the question, "Do you have beautiful feet?" A sinner saved by the wonderful grace of God, Lynn

Sermon9/13/10 8:52 AM
Stan Edwards from Caerleon Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Stan Edwards
comments
What a Saviour! So grateful for a wonderful Gospel. So grateful for what Cowper had to go through to be able to write the hymn and idendify with that thief. Very grateful to God for Miles and Miles' faithfulness in delivering this much needed message.

Sermon8/9/10 5:23 PM
Amanda Kaganak from Anchorage, AK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Amanda Kaganak
The Blood of the Lamb
Jon Cardwell
comments
It was so good to hear your voice, I cried after hearing you. I miss you and the family. I laid and listened to you talk. I love you all.

Sermon7/15/10 10:05 PM
Lynn Thompson from Birmingham, Alabama  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lynn Thompson
“ Thanks so much! ”
Bro. Jon the Holy Spirit never fails to use you through His Word to speak to my heart. It is so sad that so many ministers are trying to "built the house" with the power of their own might or following someone's example or what they learned in Bible School. Oh, if we would only allow the Lord to be Lord! We want to use the Lord but we often fail to let Him use us. God bless you brother, Lynn

Sermon5/12/10 10:58 AM
God's Sovereign Purpose
Jon Cardwell
Thank you Bro.Jon for your preaching of these great wonderful truths. Now I have been offered a "teaser" that I can not refuse when you finish these profound words of Paul about Jacob and Esau A sinner saved by grace , Lynn Thompson

Sermon5/2/10 9:02 PM
Bro. Jon, I thank God that His call to you was "effectual" or I would not have had the blessing of hearing you preach and teach His word. I guess you know by now that Bro. Barry has resigned. It broke my heart but God's will will be done and His work here will go on. Pray for us. Your brother in Christ Jesus, Lynn

Sermon4/25/10 10:43 PM
Lynn Thompson from Birmingham,Al.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lynn Thompson
True Biblical Christianity
Jon Cardwell
This is not what most Christians today wish to hear. It is not "positive" enough for their taste. It entails being a doer of the word not a hearer only. Thank you Bro. Cardwell for you faithfulness in proclaiming God's word.

Sermon4/19/10 10:46 PM
Kathleen  Find all comments by Kathleen
comments
This is a really great message and on a level for most children to understand.

Sermon4/2/10 9:26 AM
comments
“ Thank You! ”
Thanks, W.R. for your encouraging comment.

Sermon3/20/10 5:02 PM
Frank Rollberg  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank Rollberg
Excellent sermon it was a blessing to me. I linked it to my web page to share. God Bless, Frank Rollberg

Sermon3/15/10 10:23 AM
Particular Election
Don McKinney
comments
This message may be one of the best and most annointed presentations of the gospel I have ever heard. At the very least, it is in the Top 5. I am grateful to the leadership of Heritage Baptist Church in Lake Charles for allowing me to post this blessed message of God's truth. May this message continue to be used for the glory of the cause of Christ and the furtherance of His kingdom.

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5