MONDAY

Newest Player | Info
MyChurch: sovereign
Providence Reformed Baptist Church
Kurt M. Smith  |  Remlap, Alabama
Email Us!

Sermon4/21/13 5:38 AM
janine elizabeth from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
comments
Postscript: I sure wish you would let the recording equipment run to record your prayers at the end of your sermons.

Sermon4/21/13 5:34 AM
comments
Bro. Kurt, this sermon, this message, the Spirit empowered way you presented it took my breath away. Toward the latter part I felt like l couldn't breathe as I tried to wrap my mind around afresh understanding that Lord Jesus is worthy of the reward of His suffering. I was holding my breath as I saw anew that I am the reward of His suffering. What grace that the Father would give His Son one such as me as a reward for His suffering. I am His and He Is mine. Trying to breathe normally again.

Sermon4/19/13 9:25 AM
John Yurich USA from USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
Have You Been Born Again?
Kurt Smith
comments
I became Born Again in November 1997 during an Altar Call that was held during a Wild Game Feed at my brothers Non Denominational Church.

Sermon4/19/13 4:07 AM
This is so powerful.

Sermon4/19/13 2:47 AM
Have You Been Born Again?
Kurt Smith
comments
I really love this sermon.

Sermon4/18/13 6:10 AM
“ Great zeal for God. ”
I found this message useful. I thank God for the dedication of Abraham Marshall to preach the Gospel, for his passion for souls. We have what to learn from him.

Sermon4/18/13 5:23 AM
(Sermon no longer available)
This was wonderful. I'm just now learning about the different confessions of faith. This was very profitable to me. Thank you.

Sermon4/13/13 3:40 AM
A Supreme Death to Self
Kurt Smith
Powerful. Taking to heart.

Sermon4/5/13 12:56 AM
comments
Praise be to God.

Sermon4/4/13 11:33 PM
This is a really good resurrection Sunday message. Thank you kindly, Pastor Kurt.

Sermon3/26/13 8:40 AM
Powerful series.

Sermon3/25/13 7:17 AM
Heavenly Things
Kurt Smith
Powerful.

Sermon3/21/13 7:22 AM
The Potter's Freedom
Kurt Smith
comments
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
I can't believe I missed this sermon. I don't recall hearing it. It is a gem of a sermon on the subject.

Sermon3/13/13 7:09 AM
comments
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
I always check regularly for new sermons from Pastor Kurt, and I must confess that I get disappointed when they are not uploaded here. But I must also say that this sermon is worth a two month wait. It is stuffed full and overflowing with the majesty of God's sovereign grace in our salvation, but carries one even further to the incredible majesty of Who God Is. It fills me up in the fresh consideration of my salvation, and "blows me away" that He has brought me to the knowledge of these details of His provided salvation. I've listened to this three times now thru this night and each time I seem to hear something I missed the previous listening. It is so packed full of the revealing and outlaying of the majesty of God, His Word, and His sovereign salvation. This is a jewel to my hungry heart. Thank You my Lord Jesus, and thank you Bro. Kurt.

Sermon3/13/13 12:47 AM
comments
Was so thrilled to see a new sermon posted, and a very powerful one at that. Thank you.

Sermon2/9/13 3:31 PM
Elise from Scotland  Find all comments by Elise
comments
“ Amazing Sermon! ”
This is the first time I have heard Eric Freel preach and what a sermon to listen to,well recommend, found another 6 sermons I'm now going to download.

Sermon2/7/13 2:41 PM
Christi from Florida  Find all comments by Christi
comments
I was told Eric Freel was a good teacher. I was not disappointed.

Sermon2/5/13 1:32 AM
“ a powerful, encouraging sermon. ”
Sure wish I lived in Lennox GA. This is very encouraging to me particularly at present in light of our country, our culture, our government, our churches, my daughter homeschooled and raised in God's Word and now at 30, so into the world. Thank you. Lord give me the grace yo stay faithful and not judge by appearances.

Sermon2/1/13 2:32 AM
I don't believe I've ever heard a sermon before on the flip side of election. If I did, I didn't have ears to hear it at that time. Wow. Very hard to wrap one's mind around the doctrine of reprobation tho I know it is truth. (First time I heard of equal ultimacy tho. That's off the wall stuff). As I listened to this I thought why couldn't I be content to be a happy, clapping Christian? Why did I lay before God after being born from above that no matter what I have to give up, my religious training (catholic), my preconceived ideas, etc, I want to know the truth, Your truth. My journey from catholic to charismatic to being led to the study of His attributes, to being shown the doctrines of faith. Yet I am still hungry for His truth. Feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment but comforted by the parting thoughts how to view all of this. Thank you.

Sermon2/1/13 12:37 AM
comments
I have sorely missed posts of new, current sermons, but you have more than made up for it by bringing us back to these towering, foundational truths. Your presentation of it does indeed bring one back to the face to the floor position as if just being given eyes to see it afresh. Your bringing us afresh to this brings us afresh to beholding the magnitude of Who God Is and His sovereign prerogative in ALL that He chooses to do. I know I will rejoice when you again post current sermons, but I am rejoicing greatly with renewed fear and trembling at these truths in these older but timely sermons. Bless you.

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3

Special Meeting

Doctrines of Grace Oct 7-9 2016

Ian Ham­ilt­on, Tom Nettl­es, curt Daniel Speak­ers
www.faithbibleonline.net/ev..

A Way that Seemeth Right
Ken Wimer

We cannot rely on God's promises without obeying His commandments. ... John Calvin

Apple TV New!