SUNDAY

Broadcaster Podcast | Help
Select Podcast Format | Help
HTML Embed | Demo
Sovereign Grace Baptist Church
Kurt Smith  |  Lenox, Georgia

Sermon4/19/13 4:07 AM
janine elizabeth from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
This is so powerful.

Sermon4/19/13 2:47 AM
Have You Been Born Again?
Kurt Smith
comments
I really love this sermon.

Sermon4/18/13 6:10 AM
“ Great zeal for God. ”
I found this message useful. I thank God for the dedication of Abraham Marshall to preach the Gospel, for his passion for souls. We have what to learn from him.

Sermon4/18/13 5:23 AM
This was wonderful. I'm just now learning about the different confessions of faith. This was very profitable to me. Thank you.

Sermon4/13/13 3:40 AM
A Supreme Death to Self
Kurt Smith
Powerful. Taking to heart.

Sermon4/5/13 12:56 AM
comments
Praise be to God.

Sermon4/4/13 11:33 PM
This is a really good resurrection Sunday message. Thank you kindly, Pastor Kurt.

Sermon3/26/13 8:40 AM
Powerful series.

Sermon3/25/13 7:17 AM
Heavenly Things
Kurt Smith
Powerful.

Sermon3/21/13 7:22 AM
The Potter's Freedom
Kurt Smith
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
I can't believe I missed this sermon. I don't recall hearing it. It is a gem of a sermon on the subject.

Sermon3/13/13 7:09 AM
comments
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
I always check regularly for new sermons from Pastor Kurt, and I must confess that I get disappointed when they are not uploaded here. But I must also say that this sermon is worth a two month wait. It is stuffed full and overflowing with the majesty of God's sovereign grace in our salvation, but carries one even further to the incredible majesty of Who God Is. It fills me up in the fresh consideration of my salvation, and "blows me away" that He has brought me to the knowledge of these details of His provided salvation. I've listened to this three times now thru this night and each time I seem to hear something I missed the previous listening. It is so packed full of the revealing and outlaying of the majesty of God, His Word, and His sovereign salvation. This is a jewel to my hungry heart. Thank You my Lord Jesus, and thank you Bro. Kurt.

Sermon3/13/13 12:47 AM
comments
Was so thrilled to see a new sermon posted, and a very powerful one at that. Thank you.

Sermon2/9/13 3:31 PM
Elise from Scotland  Find all comments by Elise
comments
“ Amazing Sermon! ”
This is the first time I have heard Eric Freel preach and what a sermon to listen to,well recommend, found another 6 sermons I'm now going to download.

Sermon2/7/13 2:41 PM
Christi from Florida  Find all comments by Christi
comments
I was told Eric Freel was a good teacher. I was not disappointed.

Sermon2/5/13 1:32 AM
“ a powerful, encouraging sermon. ”
Sure wish I lived in Lennox GA. This is very encouraging to me particularly at present in light of our country, our culture, our government, our churches, my daughter homeschooled and raised in God's Word and now at 30, so into the world. Thank you. Lord give me the grace yo stay faithful and not judge by appearances.

Sermon2/1/13 2:32 AM
I don't believe I've ever heard a sermon before on the flip side of election. If I did, I didn't have ears to hear it at that time. Wow. Very hard to wrap one's mind around the doctrine of reprobation tho I know it is truth. (First time I heard of equal ultimacy tho. That's off the wall stuff). As I listened to this I thought why couldn't I be content to be a happy, clapping Christian? Why did I lay before God after being born from above that no matter what I have to give up, my religious training (catholic), my preconceived ideas, etc, I want to know the truth, Your truth. My journey from catholic to charismatic to being led to the study of His attributes, to being shown the doctrines of faith. Yet I am still hungry for His truth. Feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment but comforted by the parting thoughts how to view all of this. Thank you.

Sermon2/1/13 12:37 AM
comments
I have sorely missed posts of new, current sermons, but you have more than made up for it by bringing us back to these towering, foundational truths. Your presentation of it does indeed bring one back to the face to the floor position as if just being given eyes to see it afresh. Your bringing us afresh to this brings us afresh to beholding the magnitude of Who God Is and His sovereign prerogative in ALL that He chooses to do. I know I will rejoice when you again post current sermons, but I am rejoicing greatly with renewed fear and trembling at these truths in these older but timely sermons. Bless you.

Sermon11/5/12 12:20 PM
janine elizabeth from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
“ A powerful, don't miss Sermon! ”
Thank you, Bro. Kurt for such a powerful word in season and accuracy of God's Word of truth especially now in this time in our history of pilgrimage on this earth. I saw rebellion in my own heart because when I eagerly looked to see if you had a posted a sermon, I misread title to be a high calling to civil disobedience and thought there was some leeway on the narrow road. But alas, I was once again mistaken. Thank you for guiding our eternal souls in God's truth.

Sermon11/3/12 1:47 PM
comments
Wow. Just wish I'd been in jail to hear the unabridged version. When you read that Ezekiel verse, Raiders movie was first thing I thought of. Sure wish I could put this across to people in my life's contact that see God as a cotton candy lollipop God. Very thought provoking. Thank you.

Sermon9/9/12 7:43 AM
“ Wow!! ”
It is indeed a staggering realization as you said. And, it makes ny own sinning even more offensive to me. A righteous person sinning vs. a sinner sinning. Never saw that so clearly. Many thanks for this sermon.

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3

God's Love-Letter

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Teaching

Ken Wimer
Our Lord's Grave

Shreveport Grace Church

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/sw..