Liberty Church, PCA | SermonAudio.com

Broadcaster Podcast | Help
Select Podcast Format | Help
HTML Embed | Demo
Liberty Church, PCA
Russ Sukhia (sa KY a)  |  Owings Mills, Maryland

Sermon7/6/11 1:44 AM
Kailash Agnihotri from Noida, U.P. India.  Find all comments by Kailash Agnihotri
Still There is Room
Thank you.

Sermon7/5/11 12:57 PM
Jack/Darlean Stewart from Currently in Branson, Missouri  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jack/Darlean Stewart
America's Greatest Need
comments
We are on vacation this week but stopped this morning to listen to this sermon. Thank God for the truth! God has blessed America and providentially raised our country up for His purposes. May God have mercy on us for what we have collectively become as a nation.

Sermon7/4/11 10:20 AM
Justin Ray Bernal from Merriam, Kansas  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Justin Ray Bernal
America's Greatest Need
comments
Thank you so much for thr Word this fourth of July, I will share.

Sermon7/3/11 9:18 PM
Betti Hindman from vancouver island  Contact via emailFind all comments by Betti Hindman
Weeds in the Wheat
comments
Great sermon, started punchline but at the end left it out; ! Cor.15;1-4 what IS the gospel.. thanks..

Sermon5/24/11 5:32 PM
Alice DelaRosa from Grand Rapids, Michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alice DelaRosa
Weeds in the Wheat
comments
Thank you! ...a workman that need not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." Preach it brother.

Sermon4/6/11 7:43 PM
By His Grace only from North Carolina  Find all comments by By His Grace only
comments
“ On target ”
Perfect. Thank you pastor for your teaching on this. I had no idea that a trial meant what your teaching and David's life and others described it as. I have been relating to that as God has severely been trying me too- and exactly as you said- through a family member that I NEVER would have guessed would...

Sermon3/5/11 11:17 AM
Glenn  Find all comments by Glenn
Whose are You?
Russ Sukhia
Identifying what God has given you and practical ways of using it for the great commission and encouragement within the body of Christ.

Sermon3/3/11 9:30 AM
Worship 5
Russ Sukhia
Thank-you. My daughter is going to a "basement church" that does not pray, they do not take communion, they do not worship GOD but claim to be a "Christian group." The professor teaches, should one challenge his interpretation he simply claims; "This is not my word it is GOD'S word." He has many ways of telling people to shut up. There are so many forms of "anti-Christ" out there and they are very deceptive.

Sermon2/18/11 5:05 PM
Grateful Sister from South Haven, MI  Find all comments by Grateful Sister
In My Father's House
Russ Sukhia
comments
“ Spectacular View ”

Sermon7/17/10 9:36 PM
John Stephen Satterfield from Richmond, VA  Find all comments by John Stephen Satterfield
TRANSformed or CONformed?
comments
Powerful! After you hear this you will know the answer! And perhaps will even pray to God that the answer will be changed for you. This sermon will proclaim to you that as a christian we only have one answer! I thank God for this message

Sermon6/23/10 1:41 AM
Kailash Agnihotri from Noida, U.P.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kailash Agnihotri
Most esteemed Russ Sukhia, You said great things for the Ephesians 5:25-32 teachings on he church and the unity of the said subjects. I got to confess, I got problems like sifting a wardrobe about what to do if no certainty as yet can be found if I want the church to prosper or do I want to find someone to love. Not up to now have I crossed the wardrobe selection and I am failing each time to conclude how to get into something so serious as the relationship you and Paul have mentioned. The mystery has kept us out of the inner church for a long time, a New Zelander did say "You have not been a Christian for a long time", and that was a long time ago, 1975, soon as I got a bit closer to his house church. See what I mean? Now after umpteen years there is no answer in sight and I am left with impressions for my wardrobe and I am upset if there are no plans for the church and none for my either. Happy searching elsewhere? Please pray for me, as this matter is beyond the confines and pales of my race, getting rigged with outside ones and other complications. Prayer would help. Thank you for your sermon.

Sermon12/26/09 12:29 PM
Messianic Believer from Eugene, Oregon  Protected NameFind all comments by Messianic Believer
We're Not Home Yet
Russ Sukhia
Revelation 21 on Paradise. What a beautiful note about the future! We know that someday we will truly be home with the Savior in New Jerusalem. I listen to this MP3 on the ski trail.

Sermon9/10/09 5:01 PM
Lamar Slade  Find all comments by Lamar Slade
Are People Basically Good?
thats an awesome message

Sermon4/29/09 8:15 PM
Frank Toner from Penrith NSW Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank Toner
comments
“ Restless, Moaning, Pained and Horrified ”
What a good message this Life brings a lot of heartache and Jesus Christ says that this world will bring us trouble. but He has overcome the world, Praise God that as Christians our Peace is in Him. No matter what injustice we seem to go through. Thank you for a truthful message with warts and all. Frank

Sermon4/6/09 9:48 AM
Eirik from Norway  Find all comments by Eirik
comments
“ Ohh man! ”
I have been wondering about this Truth(s) for a while, feeling how each ditch on either side sucked life and joy out of me. Even though the Lord revealed to me the nature of light, being both waves and particles, a long time ago, and also presenting this as a good analogy for His plan, I still had doubts. Even last night, I attended a meeting where the preacher time after time stated that God in His great love was willing to take a equally great risk by giving man free will. Thank God for making us unable to grasp His Truth in our minds, but rather in our hearts and souls as our newborn spirits cry out Abba, Father! What a miracle that is! How often I forget what emptiness surrounded me before Jesus saved me. All glory to Him who lives forever and ever!

Sermon2/1/09 10:31 AM
Butch Boruff from Urbana, Illinois  Find all comments by Butch Boruff
comments
Thank you, a great message for those who are walking in valleys today!

Sermon1/29/09 7:05 PM
Jenny from Leeds England  Find all comments by Jenny
The King in His Beauty
“ Beautiful ”
Jesus is just beautiful what a saviour !

Sermon1/29/09 7:02 PM
Jenny from Leeds England  Find all comments by Jenny
comments
A must hear for those trying to come to terms with God's Soverigity and man's free will as Scripture appears to teach bot. I sent this off to two old college professors. Thank you.

Sermon1/25/09 8:37 AM
SLATER from GLASGOW  Contact via emailFind all comments by SLATER
comments
Great Sermon on lifes trials that many take from the book of Job this sermon is done from various scripture in a comprehansive way, Taking the focus of MAN and putting it on GOD where it belongs ! Blessed be the Name of the LORD. i believe this preacher is one of the very best on this site.

Sermon1/23/09 8:37 AM
Dan from Moorestown,NJ  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dan
Pastor Sukhia's sermon on adultery was the best exposition of this passage of James that I have ever heard. I was blessed in my soul today from it, Blessings..Dan

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Hypocrisy
William Boekestein
Loving the Incarnation (2)

Sunday, September 29, 2013
Sunday - AM
Covenant Reformed Church

Rev. John S. Mahon
1: The Obedient Parent

Big Sky Fellowship FDS 2014
Grace Community...

Deceived Church

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Special Meeting

Antichrist Unmistakably Revealed!

Free MP3s By Charles Spurg­eon, Jon­athan Edw­ards, Rich­ard Benn­ett, Greg Price, et al.
ow.ly/w6len