Rockport Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

Select Podcast Format | Help
HTML Embed | Demo
Rockport Baptist Church
S. Scott Lee  |  Arnold, Missouri

Sermon7/26/10 1:14 AM
Jason Vaughn  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jason Vaughn
Great word today brother.

Sermon2/23/10 10:58 PM
stacy kunce from st. louis, mo  Contact via emailFind all comments by stacy kunce
thankyou.

Sermon9/11/09 7:07 PM
Bob Schembre from Arnold, Missouri  Protected NameFind all comments by Bob Schembre
“ Great Gospel sermon ”
You have to listen to this sermon. If you want to hear a clear presentation of the gospel, listen to this. Record it and send it out to friends and family.

Sermon6/7/09 11:58 PM
The Sin of Self-Reliance
Scott Lee
“ Power! ”
Bro., a special anointing on this day. It was a joy to hear this message. Both conviction and rejoicing at the power of God to change lives through His Word.

Sermon5/26/09 10:02 AM
S. Scott Lee from Arnold, Missouri  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by S. Scott Lee
Gaining a Heart for God
Mack Tomlinson
Great Message! Very helpful! I highly recommend it.

Sermon5/23/09 12:20 PM
DeRenda from Phoenix, Az  Contact via emailFind all comments by DeRenda
What It Takes to Be a Man
Paul Washer
comments
I think ever true believer should take this sermon to heart. I find Paul Washer very encouraging and right. Thank you Mr. Washer for your walk with Christ.

Sermon5/17/09 10:05 PM
Marcus Medlin from Albemarle NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Marcus Medlin
What It Takes to Be a Man
Paul Washer
comments
I really enjoy the backbone you had in your sermon HOW TO BE A MAN. I enjoyed what the Lord said to me through your sermon.

Sermon4/19/09 1:39 PM
SEDRICK from Mississippi  Contact via emailFind all comments by SEDRICK
What It Takes to Be a Man
Paul Washer
comments
What a sermon!!! Keep of the GOD's work!!!!

Sermon3/4/09 10:39 PM
Gregory  Find all comments by Gregory
The Cataclysmic Cross
Bob Schembre
“ I thank God for you ”
Bob, all i can say is thank you. But know that the Lord worked in me through you very strongly. I praise God for you for His work. Praise be to God for saving your soul and giving you the spirit of truth. This sermon was encouregaging to the spiritual degree that can not be measured. thank you so much. Give thanks to God, for he has used you as an instrument to save many, and you have certaintly pierced my soul tonight. Much love, Greg

Sermon11/23/08 3:21 AM
Mike from Omaha  Find all comments by Mike
Session 4 - A True Disciple
Paul Washer
All young people, would be wise to listen and DO what Bro. Paul is saying. Excellent stuff.

Sermon4/27/08 2:05 PM
MD from Missouri  Find all comments by MD
Jesus Our Intercessor
Mike Williams
comments
Thank you for such an uplifting sermon. Something I needed to hear because I have been so hard on myself over sin, and I am so inclined to be timid towards my Heavenly Father because I get my eyes on self rather than on Christ, my Beloved Propitiation. Thank God for His finished work! When you feel helpless against sin, look unto Him and consider His works and it will encourage your heart to live for Him and not to sin against Him, but when you do, you have an advocate with the Father! AMEN!!

Sermon4/19/08 4:18 PM
Amy from St. Louis  Find all comments by Amy
Jesus Our Intercessor
Mike Williams
comments
I've known and been listening to Paul Washer preach for over 20 years, my husband is an excellent preacher, and I've been going to church all my life (45 years), but this is the best sermon I've ever heard! It is incredibly encouraging and doctrinally sound.

Sermon4/19/08 3:58 PM
Jesus Our Intercessor
Mike Williams
comments
“ One of the best ever! ”
Easily one of the best sermons on this topic I have ever heard! Highly, highly recommended!

Sermon4/18/08 12:07 AM
JayT from Carnegie  Find all comments by JayT
An excellent sermon on the glory of Christ. This sermon among a few others by brother Paul lifted me out of a horrible state of willful sin, despair, and thoughts of hopeless condemnation that were causing me to think I was apostate. If you feel like you've left your first love, listen to this sermon. God is able to strengthen you according to the Gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ. Be strengthened! Be strong the in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

Sermon4/15/08 2:12 PM
Bob Schembre from Arnold, Missouri  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Bob Schembre
The Gospel Call
Paul Washer
Paul preached this message on Sunday Morning, the last service of our spring Camp Meeting at Rockport Baptist Church in Arnold, and it was the clearest presentation of the truth of the gospel call that I have ever heard. it will clear up alot of things for you.

Sermon2/9/08 11:50 AM
Pete Ruble from Festus, Missouri  Contact via emailFind all comments by Pete Ruble
comments
How convicting! Oh that we preachers would get back to this message. I tremble and fear before God because of the false message I've preached and the false assurance I've given to others. I agree with Bro. Bob on everything in this message. We have somehow and somwhere abandoned this message and preached for "quantity" of decisions rather than "quality" of the message. Oh that God would grant us the power and opportunity to get back to the truth of God's Word. Thank you Bro. Bob for having the courage to stand and proclaim this truth. The Lord truly broke my heart when I listened.

Sermon2/6/08 12:43 PM
Brian & Yvette Landreneau from Lacombe, Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brian & Yvette Landreneau
comments
“ Praise the Lord God! ”
Praise God for the salvation of lost souls! This sermon will put you on your face before the Lord crying out for your lost family. I was raised in free will churches and I said the unbiblical "sinners prayer" MANY times,.. and I WAS sincere every time,.. I didn't want to go to Hell,.. and I went on to live a wickedly sinful live untill the Lord God of Heavon in His blessed sovereignty and grace brokes me down and brought me to hate my sin and myself and granted me repentance & saved me! I was born again! Salvation is of the Lord!! He chose me,.. I didn't choose Him! Listen to this and send it to all your loved ones! Thank you Lord and thanks Brother Schembre!

Sermon2/6/08 2:44 AM
Michael Schembre from Fulton, Missouri  Find all comments by Michael Schembre
comments
“ wow ”
Dad, What an unbelievable sermon. I am so thankful that God opened your eyes to the real truth, for it has done my sould good to know that I can not trust in anything that I did or ever could do, but only in that God in His sovereignty saved my soul. WHat a God

Sermon1/14/08 7:36 PM
Jude Newman from Brisbane Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jude Newman
How we need to get back to the Bible. Also to know that there are false teachers around. If we know God's Word, and willing to stand for the truth, we will recognize them, and have nothing to do with them. How badly discernment is needed today in the church. Leaders need to want to please Our Father instead of pleasing man

Sermon12/9/07 12:52 PM
The Cox family from Indiana  Find all comments by The Cox family
comments
It is good to hear truth spoken, not washed away and compromise allowed to set in. Thank the Lord for opening our eyes!

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Teaching

Bob Vincent
The Administration of Evil

The Unseen War
Grace Presbyterian Church

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/sw..