Eager Avenue Grace Church | SermonAudio.com

Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: reignofgrace
Eager Avenue Grace Church
Bill Parker  |  Albany, Georgia

Sermon12/2/15 3:47 PM
English Rose and George from southern England  Contact via emailFind all comments by English Rose and George
God bless you, Pastor Bill, for this message, and also for explaining the situation that we knew a little about regarding the churches, and the heretic which preached a false gospel, and that the Lord brought you back to be the Pastor again. Praise the Lord. Love in Christ, ER and George

Sermon11/25/15 11:24 PM
Mario Mcleod from Oakland Ca  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mario Mcleod
The Truth About Sin
Bill Parker
Pastor I loved you message. You expound and exhorted the scriptures with the simplistically Of the Gosple. Thank you.

Sermon11/23/15 12:45 PM
Denise Choate from California  Contact via emailFind all comments by Denise Choate
I Thought but God Wrought
Randy Wages
comments
“ Refreshing! ”
Thank you for this rich teaching on electing grace and healing power of the cross of Christ to wash away our sins. I was truly blessed as I listened.

Sermon11/23/15 7:38 AM
edy johnson from edyjohnson50@gmailcom  Find all comments by edy johnson
I Thought but God Wrought
Randy Wages
comments
This is full of the truth. especially for someone that wants to believe in an untrue gospel, which is no Gospel at all.

Sermon11/17/15 7:10 PM
English Rose saved sinner from southern England  Contact via emailFind all comments by English Rose      saved sinner
The Just Live by Faith
Bill Parker
I am so grateful for your program of Reign of Grace whereby I can listen in bed on my little Samsung. Thank you pastor Bill for such excellent teaching Godbless. ERi

Sermon11/14/15 3:52 PM
pastor Bill, another excellent teaching lesson, confirming so much to us. Thank you for your faithfulness. We would love to be in your church. Those that are with you, are so blessed. Love in Christ, English Rose

Sermon11/12/15 3:39 PM
Another half an hour of such blessing, pastor Bill, thank you for your clear and faithful preaching.

Sermon11/6/15 12:30 PM
it may have been a lesson for the children, but it was a good lesson for us as well. So well and easily explained, Pastor Bill, thank you so much. We look for the coming of the Lord.

Sermon10/25/15 12:35 PM
john paul sapieha from brazil  Protected NameFind all comments by john paul sapieha
Who are the 144,000?
Bill Parker
“ Helpful teaching! ”
Thank you for your helpful comments on reconciliating the symbolic with the literal and on the selection of tribes in this passage.

Sermon10/23/15 6:52 PM
What a great blessingthis ministry is. I am much confinef to bed but can access such wondeful teaching. Thank younso much Brother Bill parker and all involved. GOd bless

Sermon10/21/15 10:12 AM
comments
Brother Bill, I am so blessed by you preaching/teaching. I am elderly Christian, ill/disabled. My dear husband ie my carer. WEare alone and separated All family are unbelievers. Have no church. But helieve we are part of the true church in Christ. Just love your ministry. GOD BLESS YOU.. English Rose and George u

Sermon10/20/15 3:50 PM
The Truth About Judgment
Bill Parker
A great message, Pastor Bill, and thank you for your faithfulness. I really have been so fed with the finest of the wheat - straight biblical talking. Have been much blessed. May others also. Our righteousness is Christ. Love in Him, ER

Sermon9/29/15 7:03 PM
DLockI from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by DLockI
Great message Pastor Parker! "My hope is built on nothing less, Then Jesus' blood and righteousness! I dare not trust the sweetest frame, But wholly trust in Jesus' name!" Aaaamen! In me there dwells no good thing, that is, my flesh; ooooh but CHRIST, My Righteousness has shed His blood for us! Praise God!

Sermon9/10/15 6:42 PM
Mrs w from Las Vegas  Find all comments by Mrs w
God's Judgment of our Works
Bill Parker
“ Praise God! ”
This is a brother. A man saved. Doing the will of our Father. Thank you for sharing the message on this broadcast. In these times, finding a true brother that is truly saved is becoming more scarce. A much needed sermon thru the voice of this man. Praise God!

Sermon8/20/15 4:14 PM
English Rose from south of England  Contact via emailFind all comments by English Rose
Thank u so much for this sermon pastor Bill. Such a blessing and encouragement.

Sermon8/14/15 9:46 AM
Ronald Antcliff from Williamston, Mi  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ronald Antcliff
Contradictions Exposed
Randy Wages
comments
“ Response to Carl... ”
Carl, It is quite clear to me, that you have not read Luke 2, where Joseph and Mary traveled to Bethlehem because, Rome declared that the "Whole World Be Taxed" I am paraphrasing there, but, if you want to take that term "world " , then we must assume that you are paying taxes every year to Rome?? As you can see, "world" here is being used to describe the Roman Empire, although large, DID NOT encompass the entire "world". Also, if you desire to give the term "world" a singular meaning, perhaps you can explain the text found in John 17:9??? I think that you have been offended by Randy's message, because it gives GOD the glory, and not man, or his puny efforts. Your debate should be with the Living GOD!!! Your doubts lay with HIM, and not the message!!! You close your comments with "glory be to god"..... I wonder, which "god" do you give glory to?? The "god" who tries to save all, but failed, or the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, who is the author and finisher of ALL things, including salvation??? What shall it be Carl....."freewill"....or FREE GRACE IN CHRIST ALONE?????

Sermon7/22/15 11:44 AM
Larry Sherman from Sault Ste. Marie, ON Canada  Find all comments by Larry Sherman
comments
The audio part of the video stopped about two-thirds through. I am going to try the audio version and I hope it is working through the whole sermon. In Christ; Larry Sherman

Sermon5/28/15 4:00 AM
Denise Choate from Sonora, CA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Denise Choate
The Perversion of Grace
Randy Wages
Wonderfully clear teaching on a frequently misunderstood doctrine.

Sermon5/22/15 9:51 PM
Rayna Kay Bartley from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rayna Kay Bartley
The Believer and God's Law
Bill Parker
Pastor Bill, I find much comfort in this sermon. As hard as I try I feel my sinfulness and sometimes I just fail completely . I am so thankful for the imputed righteousness of Christ before God in heaven, and His death for my sins. A true blessing to hear this sermon and rest in when I go to sleep knowing that I am forgiven and accepted in Jesus. Thank you for this sermon.

Sermon5/21/15 2:53 PM
mrs w from Las vegas  Find all comments by mrs w
Feel Gods power in the message. Thank you for sharing your gift..God always brings the right message, at the right time. This sermon gave a greater understanding and clarity about salvation, a must hear for the world...

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10