Eager Avenue Grace Church | SermonAudio.com

directly on your device.
MyChurch: reignofgrace
Eager Avenue Grace Church
Bill Parker  |  Albany, Georgia

Sermon12/3/13 11:37 PM
L M Crow from St. Louis  Contact via emailFind all comments by L M Crow
comments
“ God-send ”
I plan to listen to this every night before I fall asleep; I know God has shiwn you His Truth & nothing but the Truth with no lies mixed in; it is a blessing, a true blessing to come across people I don't know but that God knows who know His Truth and who are able, willing & do share it! I'm searching for this and God has me on a journey to finding & learning from such. In Jesus Christ's name, love & peace towards YOU from thise who are asking God to bring them into contact, to make known to them, people like YOU who •know• His Truth, believe it, share it & live it... God bless YOU, Mr. Wages!

Sermon11/26/13 12:45 PM
Adam Gregory from Douglasville, GA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Adam Gregory
comments
Dear Bro. Wages, As usually the case. This sermon could not have come at a better time. I am truly thankful to the Lord our Father with his Sovereign Love that through his spirit gave you the truth to speak on this topic. It always amazes me how the Lord answers his childrens prayers from where they least expect it. That is the Amazing power of the Prophet, Priest and King that through his son, we have fellowship with and can call him our friend. Glory be to the Lord for the use of his humble servant to feed his sheep at the table with the Mana of life (His Word, His Gospel) Thank you so much. Bro. Adam Gregory

Sermon11/13/13 2:05 AM
thomas.easter from amory.miss.  Contact via emailFind all comments by thomas.easter
The Mind & Means of Grace
Bill Parker

Sermon10/29/13 5:21 PM
Ted Deen from Texas  Find all comments by Ted Deen
Living By Faith - Part 1
Mark Pannell
I really like the way you preach!! God spoke to me very clearly through this message!

Sermon10/11/13 4:29 AM
Mephibosheth from Feasting with The King  Find all comments by Mephibosheth
God's Greatest Glory
Gary Shepard
“ Fantastic ! ”
Fantastic Message Brother ! Grace is for the guilty. God gives grace to the humble. The humble know they are guilty. God's greatest glory is Christ Crucified! He bore my guilt and my filth. Filthy ... Filthy No More! God' greatest gift is Christ Crucified - God forbid I should boast in anything but the Cross of Christ ! (Galatians 6:14)

Sermon10/2/13 8:48 AM
WILLIAM GALICHA from saudi arabia  Contact via emailFind all comments by WILLIAM GALICHA
A Certain Samaritan
Jim Byrd
comments
Your sermon made me realize that it is not what my believing in Jesus Christ saved me but what he did for me in calvary. Sometimes teachers go beyond by simply saying accept Jesus Christ and you will be saved but what was missed was the realization that it was God's work of salvation that is important. That should have been preached. Thank you. God bless you.

Sermon9/17/13 1:30 AM
Mary Lou sutfin from Saxonburgcpa pa 16056  Find all comments by Mary Lou sutfin
comments
“ Wonderful praiseGod for the work He did in Christ ”

Sermon9/14/13 10:22 PM
 from Oklahoma
A Remnant Shall be Saved
Jim Casey

Sermon9/4/13 7:50 PM
Robert and Laurel Erridge from Choteau Mt  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert and Laurel Erridge
A Certain Samaritan
Jim Byrd
comments
The masses preach a doing (false gospel) but we are so thankful for this church and for this sermon by Pastor Byrd, we always hear a DONE (true Gospel). This sermon was glorious....

Sermon8/22/13 4:04 AM
lkf from upstate NY  Find all comments by lkf
Who Will Not Come to Christ?
Mark Pannell
comments
Thank you Brother Mark, and thank you whom the Lord knows who uploaded this teaching. :) I'd like to listen to this at least once a year. The Person and Work of our Great Lord Jesus Christ plus NOTHING. All for the glory of God!

Sermon8/18/13 7:00 AM
janine elizabeth from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
Will You See Jesus?
Randy Wages
comments
Very good. Laid out with much clarity for the young believer and for the mature believer struggling with or stumbling over this doctrine.

Sermon8/18/13 1:47 AM
K Varkey George from Kerala, India  Find all comments by K Varkey George
Will You See Jesus?
Randy Wages
comments
Thank You Pastor Randy Wages. This sermon was a real blessing for me. I heard it & then read through the Pdf file and added margin notes to my Bible. Christ on lifted up on the cross drawing ALL People was new to me. Similarly, the burden of our sins & that of our forefathers on Jesus & the glorification of Him was a revelation.

Sermon8/13/13 11:44 AM
DJC49 from Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by DJC49
A Remnant Shall be Saved
Jim Casey
comments
“ A faithful, accurate preaching of Scripture ”
ALL Isreal will be saved ... all SPIRITUAL Isreal, that is, the remnant.

Sermon7/28/13 1:50 PM
Leslie Taylor from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Leslie Taylor
comments
Awesome Sermon Brother...I love your preaching in all area's of the truth of God/Jesus' Words...Amen God Bless All

Sermon7/18/13 12:55 PM
outsider  Find all comments by outsider
Armageddon
Bill Parker
comments
Coming from Dispensationalism and Arminianism, I never thought I'd come to understand what Armageddon is all about. Thank God alone, for this lecture is clear and thorough exposition of biblical meaning of Armageddon. I was blind to so many bible truths, and to be sure was lost while a member of a conservative evangelical church for many years! To find a Baptist church that still faithfully teach Christ's doctrine is rare in our age. Conservative Evangelical preachers ought to listen to this lecture. To God alone be the glory.

Sermon6/25/13 3:54 PM
Leslie Taylor from California  Contact via emailFind all comments by Leslie Taylor
Awesome Sermon Brother/Pastor Bill. God Bless You Always...In Jesus Name. Amen

Sermon6/23/13 2:17 PM
George and Rose Fenton from England  Contact via emailFind all comments by George and Rose Fenton
Putting on the New Man
Bill Parker
comments
Thank you Pastor Bill for such an excellent sermon, so good and clear, reminding us to put on the new man created in Christ's righteousness. We watched the video. So thankful to be able to share with you. Love in Christ, English Rose and George

Sermon6/12/13 11:19 AM
Nse Idiong from Nigeria Lagos west Africa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nse Idiong
comments
God bless for your great works and efforts in preaching the gospel to d whole world. I pray that d fire will keep burning in JEsus' name - amen.

Sermon6/7/13 12:08 PM
Maurice weber from orem,utah  Contact via emailFind all comments by Maurice weber

Sermon6/4/13 8:23 PM
Mohan Das from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mohan Das
Christ Our Advocate
Bill Parker
comments
In alow state, God brought the phrase Christ is my advocate; Off to Strong's I go and I believe only once in KJV. When mentioning to my wife few days later for any teaching on that, she said I have a book reading on it for a month by Mr Bunyan. I grabbed her mp-3 (she grudgingly parted) and all she hears it how great doctrine is hidden there. Mr Spurgeon is bothered by Ps 69 v5,(Treaury of David) but I plan to study it Hebrew word by word and compare in the Lexicon BDB. Needless to say excellent reading by Mr parker. Keep up the good work

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

Special Meeting

Ken Wimer
The Savior of Sinners

Gospel According to Luke
Shreveport Grace Church

Voddie Baucham on Puritan Hard Drive

"Simply ast­on­ish­ing. Amaz­ing tool. I have enj­oyed my Pur­itan Hard Drive imm­ens­ely."
www.puritandownloads.com/dr..

Emergency Food USA

Great tast­ing, healthy, GMO free emerg­ency food. Long term food and water stor­age.
www.emergencyfoodusa.com

Event: The Charleston Christmas Conference on Reformed Theology
Christ Church Presbyterian

He who has no vision of eternity will never get a true hold of time. ... Thomas Carlyle

City: Austin, TX