The Underground Christian Network | SermonAudio.com

MONDAY
MAR 30, 2015

Make a donation to this broadcaster!
MyChurch: musicalgardens
The Underground Christian Network
WorldWide
Email Us!

Sermon4/21/14 4:21 AM
Daphne from Home  Contact via emailFind all comments by Daphne

Sermon4/12/14 5:32 AM
John Duerwaechter from Sheboygan, WI  Contact via emailFind all comments by John Duerwaechter
comments
My sister is a pastor Fran at a UCC church where they advertise on their front lawn Yoga classes at the church. i sent her a video from you tube called Is christian yoga an oxy-moron. she didn't reply at all to me after I sent it. I totally agree with your wisdom 7 insight on this area of the occult. Thanks for a great sermon & teaching Fran.

Sermon2/16/14 12:52 PM
Lars Hellstrom from Uk  Find all comments by Lars Hellstrom
Much needed sermon!

Sermon2/8/14 4:08 AM
Deva Subramaniam from Bangalore, India  Contact via emailFind all comments by Deva Subramaniam
comments
“ Must Hear !!! ”
Amazing sermon, revealing Benny hinn's and other such men who are false prophets. A must listen to anyone who is a or was a Benny hinn follower. The truth will be revealed.

Sermon2/3/14 5:12 PM
Tim Gregory from Durham,NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tim Gregory
Hell Uncut Uncensered
Theo Hikmat
Fantastic sermon!!!

Sermon12/27/13 1:05 PM
Fran  Find all comments by Fran
comments
The person speaking on the recording of Jesus going to hell to pain for our sins does not, to me , sound like Joyce Meyer speaking. I have no doubt that she is as you say she is but that recording doesn't sound like the Joyce Meyer I know.

Sermon12/15/13 3:00 PM
One Flesh  Contact via emailFind all comments by One Flesh
comments
Praise the Lord!! My wife and I have been trying to find more of your sermons for over five years. We knew you as the mystery minister. Thank you for all you do, and God bless you.

Sermon12/6/13 4:52 AM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
Good Old Fashioned Preaching
Dr. Walter Martin
“ WOW! ”
That's all I can say. What a message!

Sermon10/7/13 12:11 AM
Lal  Find all comments by Lal
“ Wealth of Information ”
This message is packed with information about JW's. It provides detailed reasons why people in the group are so resistant to hearing the truth of the Gospel: independent thinking is discouraged, obedience to the group is synonymous with obedience to God,access to outside information tightly controlled. They have changed definitions of christian terminology (Jesus is Son of God but not God the Son, Jesus is Lord but not Deity; Jesus is created being, the reincarnation of the archangel, Michael). They have changed the definition of a lie to be: an untruth told to someone who is entitled to know the truth. If you are not entitled to know the truth, then the untruth is not a lie. Who, then, decides who the people are who allowed to know the truth and who aren't? They believe that Jehovah God speaks directly to and through their leaders. This presenter offers valuable techniques to help break through barriers that keep the JW's loyal to their leaders so they will have the opportunity to have their ears and hearts opened to hear the true Gospel of Jesus. We need to pray daily for this group of people. They are trying so hard to be "good enough" to earn eternal life that all the doorbell ringing will never be able to provide.

Sermon9/21/13 6:54 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
Beware of False teachers
Dr. Ron Carlson
comments
“ Discouraged? Wondered Why You or Why Not You? ”
Don't let the title or the beginning of this message make you think it isn't for you. It's made me ask myself if I've, in some subtle way, felt entitled to be "blessed" by GOD. This is a "why are you cast down, o my soul" sermon.

Sermon9/20/13 5:37 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
the cult of Self Esteem
Dr. Dave Hunt
“ interesting information about pyschology ”
Although this sermon appears to be over 20 years old, in light of the mass shootings and other violence that continue to occur the information is oh so relevant. (The title isn't really the topic of the sermon, the field of psychology and Christianity is the subject.

Sermon7/8/13 3:54 AM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
Christian view of the Baha'i
Dr. Walter Martin
comments
What a lovely sermon / teaching to wake up to ! Informative challenging and amusing. I recall seeing the temple you mention when I was in Haifa too- very imposing. This one world religion could well be a fulfilment of revelation prophesy and worth keeping an eye on.

Sermon5/13/13 9:25 PM
Louise Katherine Dreves from Bloomington, Minnesota  Protected NameFind all comments by Louise Katherine Dreves
How to Read The Bible
Theo Hikmat
comments
“ Great teaching! ”
Just watched this video with my kids. Thank you for this video that lays a basic foundation for the word of God. We can't wait to see more of your videos. God bless you, Mr. Hikmat.

Sermon4/27/13 5:49 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
An Amazing Testimony
TonyMac McMullen
comments
Lovely testimony. Thankyou for sharing.

Sermon4/6/13 7:22 AM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
comments
Gone to glory- praise god for dave hunts ministry.

Sermon12/25/12 11:59 AM
Debbie from Indiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Debbie
Ex-Jehovah's Witness speaks out
Keith and Lorri MacGregor
comments
“ A wealth of information!! ”
Thank you for your testimony and especially the information on how to Witness to JW's. I was raised in Christian Science, so I can relate a bit. Blessings, Your Sister -in Christ Debbie

Sermon11/15/12 8:18 AM
Zirve Yigit from Turkey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Zirve Yigit
Beware of False teachers
Dr. Ron Carlson
comments
Even if we lose everything we have, we still have God and that is enough! This sermon helped me a lot in the midst many difficulties. Thank you for this sermon.

Sermon8/29/12 4:33 PM
Shelley from Kaufman, TX  Contact via emailFind all comments by Shelley
Whats MISSING in the New Bibles
Gail Riplinger
comments
“ Thank you for this life-changing information! ”
I found you via iTunes. I have a 100+ mile commute every day and listen to podcasts during my drive through the DFW area. Everyone I ever heard (prior to this message) talk about KJV only has been pompous, rude, indignant and just plain nasty about it. I've never heard good reasons because they are so emotionally charged over it, they cannot explain the actual reasons behind the KJV only stance without raising their voice and mis-applying scripture. This is the first time I've heard about entire verses being taken out, about an occult version of the Lord's prayer, etc. I was stunned! I was driving when I heard Gail Riplinger talk about the missing versions, about words put in, and other podcasts you've had, talking about Westcott & Hort. If I had not been buckled into my seat, I would have fallen out of the car. You probably heard me shrieking in horror! I went to AV Publications and ordered (and have since received and am reading) a legit copy of the KJV. I've shared this info w/ my stepson and his wife and will be making a CD of this for them to listen to. Thank you so much for explaining this in a way that was not only understandable, but not rude, pompous or unnecessarily emotionally nutty! I'm trying to spread the word to as many who will listen!

Sermon8/19/12 7:36 PM
Laurie Hopkins from Alberta, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Laurie Hopkins
Ex-Jehovah's Witness speaks out
Keith and Lorri MacGregor
comments
Excellent!!! I am SO thankful for this message! This will help me be better equipped when Sandra comes back to visit. Great reminder about the importance of prayer because this is a spiritual battle & that "we need to use the strong weapon...the Word Of God!" May God continue to bless your ministry richly :)

Sermon6/7/12 1:53 AM
Cathy  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cathy
comments
Great message - esp for 2012! I rented my boys a cute cartoon tonight. Animals United - wouldn't you know it - its all about global warming. Our kids are continually being brain washed. And adults too!

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Jim Byrd
The Unbelieved Report

Isaiah 53:1-2
13th Street Baptist Church

Hourly:
Am I a Christian?
Gerard Hemmings
Amyand Park Chapel
Staff Picks..

Ken Wimer
False Preachers

Shreveport Grace Church
Midweek Service

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

The Greatness of Christ
Jon Couch

New York, NY | zip
Desiring Revival

Des­ir­ing for God's Rev­ival in God's way
desiringrevival.org

You do not love the Lord at all unless you love the souls of others. ... C. H. Spurgeon

City: Las Vegas, NV