Mountain Reformed Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

MyChurch: mountainreformed
Mountain Reformed Baptist Church
Crestline, California

Sermon11/6/11 1:53 AM
Living Stone from California  Find all comments by Living Stone
comments
There is a lot of good insight in this message. I never saw the events at Mt. Sinai as a type or shadow of the return of Christ, but now I do. There is a lot of good information in this message tearing down that wall of separation between the people of God in the O.T. and God's people today. Great Sermon!

Sermon8/29/11 11:22 AM
Bill Null from Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bill Null
Election and Foreknowledge
comments
Thank you for doing the necessary work to thoroughly instruct those under your care and for having the courage to work through a difficult subject.

Sermon8/6/11 1:17 PM
Deborah from California  Find all comments by Deborah
I never saw the 10 commandments in 1 Timothy 1:8-11, but I sure do now. How could i miss it? This is a very good exposition of the Scriptures and teaching on the law of God. The more I learn of God's word the more I see how misunderstood it is. Thanks and praise to God for His faithful undershepherds, who fearfully and diligently seek the truth of God's word.

Sermon7/2/11 6:42 PM
Sinner Saved from California  Find all comments by Sinner Saved
Enoch Was Just Like You & Me
Daniel Urroz
I thought Enoch was a super saint and never would have got, from the Scriptures, all that this pastor has taught. It's hard to think of Enoch being like me. I am encouraged though to walk uprightly with the Lord, great sermon.

Sermon6/25/11 5:42 PM
Living Stone  Find all comments by Living Stone
Who Does Abel Speak To?
Daniel Urroz
There are things hard to understand in the book of Hebrews, wonderful things I really want to remember. Pastor Urroz has done an amazing job shining light on the O.T. shadows, bringing to life there N.T. meaning and fulfillment. This is an outstanding exposition of the book of Hebrews that is a great blessing to whoever has the opportunity to study it. I'm going to go over it again this summer, even though it isn't yet finished. Thank you Pastor Urroz for your faithful ministry to us, God's people, we are blessed.

Sermon6/14/11 7:59 PM
TheCarpenter from LosAngeles  Contact via emailFind all comments by TheCarpenter
This sermon is the fruit on meditating on the Word day and night, so many connections are made and explained, it goes to show the Holy Bible is a infinite treasure chest. Thanks be to God!

Sermon5/9/11 1:30 AM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
Deeper Than Flesh
comments

Sermon4/8/11 12:28 AM
DS from California  Find all comments by DS
No Pleasure In Sacrifice
Daniel Urroz
comments
“ Outstanding Sermon! ”
From beginning to end, one compeling question asked after another, and answered in a very down to earth, easy to understand way. I think it takes a lot to make the hard things of God easy to understand, this sermon does that. Why didn't God take pleasure in the sacrificial system He initiated? What does man need besides forgiveness? Well, the answers are here and easy to remember. What a blessing!

Sermon3/26/11 5:13 PM
Abundantly Blessed from California  Find all comments by Abundantly Blessed
It Was Never About The Land
“ Outstanding Sermon! ”
Oh, how I wish that everyone could be grounded in the truth, preached forth here, to end the never ending disputes about a future kingdom for Israel. Premillennialist remind me of people who are stuck in works. What I mean is, man just has to have his finger, somewhere, anywhere on his salvation. The same seems true of Premillennialist, they just have to have Christ here on earth reigning, like Pastor Dan says here, the same thoughts as the Jews of Jesus' day. This sermon clears away all the confusion to show what the writer of Hebrews, by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, meant when he used the words eternal inheritance. I really appreciate the hard work that goes into faithful preaching. The whole series is excellent.

Sermon3/17/11 9:27 PM
Rejoicing in Christ from California  Find all comments by Rejoicing in Christ
Deeper Than Flesh
comments
I never, in my life, thought of Jesus as a blemished sacrifice. Pastor Dan has a special insight to see what others sometimes miss. This series has blessed me a lot, Hebrews can be difficult to understand. I've learned so much just from this one sermon alone. It's true what he said, if we don't understand something we should stop and find out the correct meaning before moving on. The information about the red heifer was truly needed to understand what was being said. I'm looking forward to hearing and learning more!

Sermon12/11/10 9:49 PM
Abundantly Blessed from California  Find all comments by Abundantly Blessed
Impossible To Repent Again
comments
I agree with the Carpenter, this is an outstanding work on these difficult verses from Hebrews. Never again will I be confused about what is being said here. Thank you so much Pastor Dan for being such a diligent, faithful teacher of God's word. What a blessing you are to the body of Christ.

Sermon12/11/10 8:48 AM
Impossible To Repent Again
comments
This is expository preaching. I now am settled in my knowledge of this text. Thanks be to God for pastor Dan.

Sermon12/10/10 7:17 PM
Living Stone from California  Find all comments by Living Stone
“ Excellent Insight! ”
I believe this preacher has brought to light the true meaning of Hebrews 6:1-3. I've never heard it taught like this in 30+ yrs. of being saved by Christ. This is an outstanding sermon, one I hope everyone will have a chance to hear.

Sermon11/26/10 1:50 AM
Abundantly Blessed from California  Find all comments by Abundantly Blessed
comments
The Lord has been kind to me, to keep teaching me about Himself. This sermon was a means to that end in a big way. I hope that others will hear it and understand the ways in which Jesus was tempted, not in the filthy ways we are from our evil hearts because He never had one.He was tempted as we are but the temptations were of doubt, persecution and death. I don't think I'll ever forget what I learned here, I sure hope not.

Sermon10/30/10 1:38 AM
Living Stone from California  Find all comments by Living Stone
comments
This sermon made me see Jesus in such a better way then I had been thinking. His heart was and is pure, always. Evil never came forth from His heart. Yet He was tempted just as we are apart from the sin nature. I'm so thankful to you, Pastor Dan, for this message and causing me, through the power of the Holy Spirit, to see Jesus as He truly is, as much as is possible here and now. I hope many others will hear it too.

Sermon10/20/10 6:38 PM
Tim Smith from PA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tim Smith
The Joy Of Alcohol
Daniel Urroz
comments
“ Interesting and Provocative Sermon ”
Difficult topic and a decent presentation of a view many will disagree with. God commends wine but condemns drunkenness. Many assume it requires moderation, as does brother Urroz. It appears to make sense with the way we are programmed to think these days.

Sermon9/26/10 2:24 AM
Sojourner from California  Find all comments by Sojourner
Traits of Saving Faith
Daniel Urroz
I had never before heard of the grace evangelical doctrine or society, I'm glad to be warned about them. Good message here explaining the error held by many and the truth of God's preservation and the perseverance of the saints. Thank you Pastor Dan, I'm blessed by this series on Hebrews, I've been listening every week.

Sermon5/29/10 6:20 PM
Rejoicing in Christ from California  Find all comments by Rejoicing in Christ
Sad to say it's easy to lose sight and get bog down with peripheral concerns instead of keeping my focus on why Jesus came (I'm so self-centered). I have trouble seeing Jesus on evey page of Scripture so your message is a blessing to me. I love to see Jesus in the O.T. Praise to our great God that He lets me see Jesus more and more, through sound preaching and faithful preachers, by His Spirit. I love to see Jesus! Thank you Pastor Dan!

Sermon5/23/10 4:42 PM
Rejoicing in Christ from CA  Find all comments by Rejoicing in Christ
In These Last Days 3
Daniel Urroz
This mini series on the last days has made me feel like the men on the road to Emmaus. "And beginning at Moses and all the Prophets, He expounded to them in all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself." Thank you Pastor Dan for expounding the Scriptures and showing that we are in the last days since Christ came the first time, many other things too. It is wonderful to, journey through the Scriptures with you, and begin to understand what the Lord our God is saying to us In These Last Days :)

Sermon5/16/10 3:00 AM
Sinner Saved from CA  Find all comments by Sinner Saved
In These Last Days 2
comments
What a great lesson! Wow, it's like connect the dots, going from one book to another and having them all fit together like a puzzle, amazing. I loved it when we went to Isaiah 63, and then Rev. 19! I'm loving this series on Herbrews. Thank you Pastor Dan for making obscure verses of Scripture come to live for me, I love it!

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4

Spiritually Awake Children 1

Kevin Swanson
Polygamy Legalized in America

Will Pastors Oppose Incest?
Current Events

Event: Jan 22-24, 2015
G3 Conference 2015

The Bible is the Word of God
Conference
Pray's Mill Baptist Church

Bible's Providential Preservation

Free MP3s: King James Vers­ion, Other Vers­ions, Textus Rec­ept­us, Mas­or­etic Text, Etc.
www.puritandownloads.com/th..

Sponsor: Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"
www.puritandownloads.com/pa..