Morning Star Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

CommentsALL -1 hrs

Newest Player | Info
MyChurch: morningstarbc
Morning Star Baptist Church
Dr. Dan Ferrell  |  West Chester, Ohio

Sermon1/27/14 3:49 PM
Ramona Pulaski Thomas from Wyoming, Ohio 45215  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ramona Pulaski Thomas
#23 The Grand Canyon of Isaiah
Dr. Dan Ferrell
Hi Brother Ferrel, Was at Trinity Northbrook in December when Bob Jones was visiting. He challenged us to read our bibles through again. I took his challenge starting at Genesis. I'm in Isaiah now. The Lord led me to your recorded sermons, so I selected Isaiah in the hope I'd gain a better understanding as I read through the book. THANK YOU! It was powerful and I learned a great deal. I was absolutely blown away when you compared the 66 chapters to the 66 books of the Bible. WOW! I look forward to listening to many more. Thank you for your work In Christ.

Sermon12/30/13 10:10 PM
Steve Brodie from Mid Wales UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Steve Brodie
Cultural Mandate
comments
A very stirring call to spiritual arms when the church wants to be the world's friend. substitutedlife.blogspot.com

Sermon12/27/13 4:29 PM
John Raymond Stewart from Newtownabbey, Northern Ireland  Contact via emailFind all comments by John Raymond Stewart
Cultural Mandate
comments
this is a powerful and challenging message to believers in the UK as well as the USA. We fight the same battle for our Christian heritage. Proverbs 14 v 34

Sermon12/3/13 12:32 PM
Alana from Wisconsin  Find all comments by Alana
comments
Thanks for this great message! God bless!

Sermon12/3/13 8:53 AM
terry slonaker from fl  Contact via emailFind all comments by terry slonaker

Sermon12/2/13 12:07 PM
get real from earth  Find all comments by get real
An Insidious Apostasy
comments
i am a woman ... lol ... i forgot to add that

Sermon12/2/13 12:06 PM
get real from earth  Find all comments by get real
An Insidious Apostasy
comments
I still remember the first day of 7th grade history class, the teacher walks in and without introduction declares in a voice made for an epic TV movie that Magellan circumnavigated the earth ... i will never forget this, also when we were made to recite the Gettysburg address and sing The Battle Hymn of the Republic in front of a combined history and English class unit, that was utter humiliation for a young me and i would do it again, that was character building, i still love history and study it ...

Sermon11/20/13 12:34 PM
Alana from Wisconsin  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alana
Overcoming With Love
Dr. Dan Ferrell
I really liked this sermon, you have a great way of preaching! God bless!!

Sermon11/17/13 9:02 AM
Strat  Find all comments by Strat
Ordained Government
Dr. Dan Ferrell
“ Will Never Understand ”
I will never understand why it pleases God or is ordained by God to subject his people to evil people,to hand them over to be killed,tortured and abused and provide amusement for those who have rejected him at the expense of those who have not....just saying what i'm thinking because God knows it anyway.

Sermon10/12/13 9:46 PM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M

Sermon9/15/13 1:07 AM
Matthew from Monterey California  Contact via emailFind all comments by Matthew
You Need the Battle
Dr. Dan Ferrell
comments
“ God Bless Street Preaching ”
Amen Pastor Dan. I feel guilty for not doing my best for my savior. This sermon will pump you up. It honors Christ and lowers man. God bless all your efforts!

Sermon9/9/13 5:57 PM
janine elizabeth from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
You Need the Battle
comments
Powerful. Christ is building His church in the midst of enemy territory. Bro. Dan, never stop pumping us up for the battle.

Sermon8/23/13 10:21 PM
janine elizabeth from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
I Hate This World
comments
I hate this world too, Dr. Ferrell. Yet after a very heartbreaking day, I found comfort in your sermon. Thank you.

Sermon8/23/13 4:48 PM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
I Hate This World

Sermon8/16/13 6:32 PM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
Hell's Haunted House

Sermon8/15/13 8:19 AM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
Cultural Mandate
Dr. Dan Ferrell
comments
“ Powerful Sermon! ”

Sermon8/15/13 7:46 AM
My Dad Wore Old Spice
Dr. Dan Ferrell
This made me smile as I remembered my own beloved dad as I listened to you. He wore Old Spice too and would also wear whatever was given to him like the British Sterling I tried to convert him too. My dad was my hero too as a girl. I knew no matter what he could make things better. I sure.miss him. He too was loving and faithful and manly (former marine), but he was most endeared to me as an adult and our late night talks by the kitchen table. He just couldn't talk about his Lord Jesus without the tears wetting his cheek at some point. I started listening to your sermon with a smile, but ended with tears at the beautiful tribute to your dad at the end. Bless you.

Sermon8/14/13 8:52 AM
Cultural Mandate
comments
A good, convicting message.

Sermon8/14/13 7:48 AM
Second Degree Manslaughter
comments
The Lord my God is my Refuge and my Fortress, and a very present Help in all my troubles. I was excited that I answered your questions correctly until you came to the place of ignorant manslaughter. Then I was disappointed and on the fence as saying to myself that I disagree because the high priest and leaders KNEW Jesus was an innocent man and ut was premeditated even so far as trumped up false witnesses. I said no! They committed murder. But I jumped the gun and you cleared that up for me. Glad to see my mind renewed to God's way of thinking. That was a stunning poem you read. I love this sermon and love the earthy, passionate, gritty way God has gifted you to present His Word to us. Looking forward to being blessed by many more of your sermons. I can see why my online bro in Christ who recommended this thinks you rock! Thank you.

Sermon8/14/13 4:11 AM
My American Dream
Dr. Dan Ferrell
comments
“ Superb just superb! ”
Would that there were more real men with slingshot in hand backed by the righteousness, truth and justice of the One true God, to slay the Goliath in our land. Please let me know when you run so I can campaign for you. I too love my country and am grateful to have been born here, but deplore the harlot she has become with the decadence and evil judges and leaders and population that hates and mocks the One true Triune God. I love my country yet my eyes also are on that better country and my alliance is to the Lamb above all. Thank you for the challenge to pray like Daniel and stand in the gap as guilty for my country. (Thank you David for recommending this must listen to sermon). I wld love to share this on my FB pg but don't want you in trouble or receiving hate mail or have the incestuous morons of westboro picketing you and yr church. Thank you.

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Joelee Chamberlain
The Life of Jesus

Children's Bible Stories
Children
Children's Bible Audios

How to Overcome Worry
Pastor Joe Hillrich

Hourly: Marriages MADE in Heaven!
Dr. John Barnett