SermonAudio Classics | SermonAudio.com

SITE NOTICE | MORE..
Attention Broadcasters: The latest monthly Sermon Download PDF Report for June 2015 is now available. Please log into the Members Area to download and print it.

SATURDAY
JUL 4, 2015

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
MyChurch: misc
SermonAudio Classics
Multiple Speakers  |  Office HQ United States

Sermon10/22/14 5:55 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
Sunday #2: Decision
J. Edwin Orr
Lots of lovely points here to ponder. Especially the end discussion asking people if they regretted making a decision for Christ. Great points.

Sermon10/7/14 6:33 AM
PowerClip: Revival Possible and Actual
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
“ Great truth! ”
This is a great truth. I saw churches in which almost all members slept spiritually. Oh, Dear Lord. awake us, awake me!

Sermon10/6/14 12:47 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
Body in Christ
Watchman Nee

Sermon10/1/14 5:50 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
Holy Spirit
Watchman Nee
comments
This is such awesome doctrine- I recall when I suddenly realised that I was not able to keep the law and Christ had kept it for me and boy was I so happy and relieved. The sttuggle is for us to stay with that and not keep reverting to being a law keeper. Fantastic gospel awesome message - all praise to our wonderful perfect saviour.

Sermon9/23/14 3:40 AM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
Eternal Purpose
Watchman Nee
comments
I love these teachings - I found his teachings on romans just after I got saved and they really blessed me then also.

Sermon9/21/14 5:48 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
Blood of Christ
Watchman Nee
comments
Top class doctrine - please consider reading watchman nee' s book the normal Christian life - such a joy to read.

Sermon9/15/14 5:39 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
The Right Use Of The Law
Paris Reidhead
comments
Hurray for the law !!! Where would our evangelistic efforts lead without the law ? I don't think I ever heard pastor reidhead preach anything but top class sermons and this does not disappoint.

Sermon9/14/14 2:58 AM
Just A Stranger  Find all comments by Just A Stranger
PowerClip: What to Do With Life's Burdens
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
comments
As soon as Dr. Paisley retired I heard men preach the exact words that Jesuits always used in their very absurd pretence that the Pope was NOT Antichrist. These preachers went on to wrest scripture, to deny history and even dared in the face of God Himself, to openly lie saying that the papacy NEVER forbid selling to Christians- (except maybe once , maybe one woman in the South of Ireland) ...I waited breathless for the storm of angry outcry that would surely ensue.. Men bold for the truth of this Bible would surely be enraged that a protestant could pervert such needful understanding of the dangers of notorious errors, damnable doctrines of bloody Antichrist. Prague- the Hussites hang, their graves desecrated, now their skulls are mounted like hunters DO to their prey. The silence was ...and is deafening. Come, come quickly, Lord Jesus

Sermon9/13/14 3:37 PM
PowerClip: What to Do With Life's Burdens
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
comments
Sure wish you had taken the time to post that sooner S. Hamilton, anticipating those wishing to express condolences and not knowing his intimate thoughts on this, or better just kept it to yourself, but feel quite certain it is no longer in Pastor Paisley's thoughts or concerns today.

Sermon9/13/14 2:37 PM
Rev. Stephen Hamilton from Allentown, Pennsylvania  Protected NameFind all comments by Rev. Stephen Hamilton
PowerClip: What to Do With Life's Burdens
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
comments
“ Great memories of Our Minister ”
I realize it may be done through ignorance, but I do wish professing believers would not use the Roman Catholic "RIP". There is no need, nor is it scriptural, to exress the desire for a child of God to "Rest in Peace". Knowing Dr. Paisley as I did - as my own Pastor - he abominated that expression, since it really constitutes a prayer for the dead. Dr. Paisley, as a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, is indeed already "resting" in peace at Jesus'feet. I often recall the big man saying that RIP should only be used of him if it was in reference to his name: Reverend Ian Paisley (R.I.P):)The Bible says: "Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord... for they rest from their labours, and their works do follow them." (Rev.14:13)

Sermon9/12/14 2:30 PM
PowerClip: What to Do With Life's Burdens
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
comments
Very good advice. Being still in this clay, know I'd be utterly consumed if I could see what you are seeing right now. RIP and bliss, dear brother.

Sermon9/12/14 7:51 AM
carl haydock from england  Contact via emailFind all comments by carl haydock
PowerClip: What to Do With Life's Burdens
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
Rest in peace sir

Sermon8/20/14 5:26 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
Avoiding The Storms Of Life
Warren Wiersbe
Wonderful sermon - I love the powerful scriptures quoted. Romans 9 6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. Isaiah 6 1 IN the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. A real faith builder and so much truth here- brilliant xx

Sermon8/15/14 5:35 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
A discussion on the men who almost accept Jesus but never quite make it.

Sermon8/8/14 10:38 PM
Kc stafford  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kc stafford

Sermon8/8/14 9:16 AM
Lorrie from British Columbia, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lorrie
comments
Thank you for some simple/hard truth. I want more. I will be Reading the word more on this and pray for clarity and understanding. My whole church needs this. We are missing the Holy Spirit. I pray this ministry is richly blessed!

Sermon8/6/14 1:19 AM
V. Moore from Kansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by V. Moore
comments
SermonAudio has been a faithful companion while I work a third shift job by myself. It is marvelous to be able to listen to pastors who went to be with the Lord long ago and I have been edified by pastors who are currently serving in small churches but are tremendously gifted by God to preach and teach His Word. Thank you for the admonishment that SermonAudio should NEVER be a replacement for the local church (Hebrews 10:24, 25). Thanks Bill and SermonAudio staff!

Sermon7/23/14 9:33 AM
PowerClip: You Ought to Do This
Pastor Edward Donnelly
“ Great reminder. ”
We are servants. Good reminder. Thank you!

Sermon7/22/14 11:29 PM
Akiransa  Find all comments by Akiransa
Grow Up And Be Free
Warren Wiersbe

Sermon6/28/14 11:46 PM
K Varkey George from Kerala, India  Find all comments by K Varkey George
comments
A very thought provoking sermon. Helps me to examine & test my belief, salvation & christian life. Thank you.

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Loving the Unloveable
Pastor Joe Hillrich

Joel Van Hoogen
The Vexation of the Righteous

Bread of Life Fellowship

A. Boyd Miller IV
Rejection of Biblical Marriage

Covenant Presbyterian Church
Sunday - AM

Blog 7/1/15
Ten Thousand Dollar Days

New York Gospel Mission
around ten years ago i riding with my dad in his truck...

Paul Washer: Judgment Day, 2 Free MP3s

Phen­om­enal serm­ons that every­one needs to hear, on one of the most imp­ort­ant top­ics!
www.puritandownloads.com/ju..