Metropolitan Tabernacle | SermonAudio.com

JUL 28, 2015

MyChurch: mettabernacle
Metropolitan Tabernacle
Dr Peter Masters  |  London, England

Sermon10/21/13 7:03 AM
webwatch  Protected NameFind all comments by webwatch
Where is the Kingdom of God?
“ The Largest Kingdom ”
The Kingdom of God is the largest kingdom. The Kingdom of God has been represented on earth since the beginning of time. The Kingdom of God has drawn in seekers after God and converts throughout the world from every nation across the generations. Earthly empires rise and fall. They last for a season. They may be mighty empires but they only had in them the people that were alive for a period of existence. The Kingdom of God may seem to be only a small minority of people. But when you add them all up across the decades and generations and centuries, in total it will turn out to be the biggest kingdom and the biggest empire in the world. It is certainly the most powerful because it conquers hearts. The Kingdom of God is a conquest in hearts. It is a kingdom of reconciliation with God and it's so powerful. Much greater is the work to turn hearts and to change people than to humble and subdue people with arms and weapons. The Kingdom of God is the largest and mightiest of kingdoms. It is an invisible kingdom because it is a spiritual kingdom. God has his own subjects but it's not everyone.

Sermon10/11/13 5:49 AM
Ray from London  Find all comments by Ray
The Mystery of Death
Dr. Peter Masters
comments
“ Powerful illustrations of death explained ”
Dr Masters vividly explains the inevitability of the King of Terrors, the mystery unlocked by excellent biblical exegesis. Amazing illustrations of its power and potential suddenness and how it may be conquered through the Lord Jesus Christ.

Sermon10/11/13 5:35 AM
Ray from London  Find all comments by Ray
Conformity or Liberty?
Dr. Peter Masters
“ Superb Graphic Illustrations ”
Wonderful graphic illustrations of the biblical text that the more individualistic and different people think they are, the more they are actually enslaved to sin and conformed to the image of this world. Dr Masters explains this clearly and also God's remedy for how we can be set at true liberty.

Sermon10/2/13 5:56 AM
Ray from London  Find all comments by Ray
What is Life?
“ Awesome message! ”
Marvellously illustrative of the text. These images show the reality of life, sin and it's consequences, and God's great way of salvation through Christ, whereby life can be lived in all its fulness. Dr Masters draws out the powerful arguements about the brevity of life so beautifully which are contained in this wonderful verse, and coupled with the visuals; this makes for a compelling evangelistic tract!

Sermon9/19/13 9:49 PM
Michael A from California  Find all comments by Michael A
The Mystery of Death
comments
Thank you Dr. Masters - Oh how our souls need sermons that are right to the point. How much can be said...with so few words!! I emailed this to all 4 of my children. May the LORD use this to draw them to himself!

Sermon9/19/13 9:46 PM
Michael A from California  Find all comments by Michael A
The House of the Soul
comments
Thank you Dr. Masters- Oh how our souls need sermons that are right to the point. How much can be said...with so few words!!

Sermon9/17/13 1:58 AM
Cesar A. Garcia from London  Find all comments by Cesar A. Garcia
The House of the Soul
Dr. Peter Masters
comments
“ Keep it coming ... ”
Here it's Dr. Masters with his God-given distinctive way to convey a message in a clear, strong yet kind manner. I personally would like to see more of these being produced and published in the future (and even translated into other languages). Thank you.

Sermon9/16/13 8:01 AM
Teresa Mitchell from Southampton  Find all comments by Teresa Mitchell
The Mystery of Death
Dr. Peter Masters
comments
“ A Powerful illustration ”
A powerful tract that is not only received through the 'ear-gate' but the 'eye-gate' as well. This video must be broadcast to the youth of today. In an age where society is stimulated through the television screen and other visual imagery this sermon to the eyes demands a response..it cannot be ignored.

Sermon9/16/13 8:00 AM
Dwight Mitchell from Southampton  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dwight Mitchell
The Mystery of Death
comments
This is a very good Tool to reach a generation that is very much into the visual rather than reading or just listening... I would just add the the scripture text need to be a bit more obvious or larger font..

Sermon9/16/13 5:15 AM
Cesar A. Garcia from London  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cesar A. Garcia
The Mystery of Death
Dr. Peter Masters
comments
“ A great tool for personal witness ”
A short video full of biblical truth about this specific topic which not many people want to think of. In fact, is a taboo topic for many. Sooner or later, we will come to that point and the question is: For whom have we lived? For Christ or for the world?

Sermon9/13/13 1:13 PM
Faye from Atlanta, GA (USA)  Find all comments by Faye
The Mystery of Death
Dr. Peter Masters
comments
“ USING TECHNOLOGY FOR GOOD !! ”
A brief and to the point video. May it please God to bring many viewers to it and use it as a mighty channel of blessing. Sin is the cause of death--"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" (Romans 6:23). I am so thankful for "the gift" (salvation through Jesus Christ) that God gave to me when I called out to Him in despair at age 50. That calling out to Him was birthed in me (did not know then, but know now) by The Holy Spirit. I am now 68 years of age and I do not fear death because I have been made a NEW CREATURE in Christ. Sin no longer has reigning power over me. And, the wrath of God is no longer upon me because Jesus Christ purchased my pardon for me by dying at Calvary for my sins. The wages for my sin fell on Him. He bore my punishment and death no longer is a stalker of me that steals my peace and joy. Jesus is REAL. Jesus does SAVE. Call on Him TODAY.

Sermon9/13/13 6:26 AM
Andy Clarke from Peterborough  Contact via emailFind all comments by Andy Clarke
The Mystery of Death
comments
Great message and video. Such a welcome addition to SermonAudio and the internet generally as so many evangelistic videos are 'fluffy' and light weight or long and cold. Thank you Dr Masters. It's been added to our website already!

Sermon7/25/13 12:07 AM
janine elizabeth from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
Comforts from the Fall of Babylon
comments
A powerful, must listen to sermon. Much comfort for the believer. Thank you, Dr. Masters.

Sermon7/24/13 7:26 PM
Faye from Atlanta, GA (USA)  Contact via emailFind all comments by Faye
Comforts from the Fall of Babylon
Dr. Peter Masters
comments
“ AN APPOINTED WATCHMAN !! ”
I so very much appreciate that Pastor Masters has an understanding of Bible prophecy. He does NOT lead his hearers down the same road as those (Tim LaHaye, Jerry Jenkins, Hal Lindsey, etc.) who have taken God's Word and turned it into apocalyptic fictional novels and movies. They have usurped God's divine authority and holy wisdom with their own blasphemous ideas and concepts, using their human imaginations to put a 'Hollywood' spin on The Holy Writ. And, the people love to have it so! Apostasy in the Church is spreading by leaps and bounds. Like with Jeremiah, God has given unto Pastor Masters a warning ministry -- "RETURN TO THE OLD PATHS!!" Jeremiah 6:16. But, as with Jeremiah, the warning is proving to be not only unwelcome, but it is being rejected by the people. Even so, Pastor Masters, I encourage you to continue to teach the difference between the holy and the profane so that the blood of the wicked will not be "required at thine hand" Ezekiel 33:7-8.

Sermon7/19/13 12:29 AM
Faye from Atlanta, GA (USA)  Contact via emailFind all comments by Faye
Taking the 'Sword of the Spirit'
Dr. Peter Masters
“ A GOOD THING TO DO !! ”
I am finding, Pastor Masters, your suggestion to keep notes in the back of my Bible to be a very helpful thing to me. As I study the scriptures and I read a PROMISE of God, I write it down (along with where I found it in God's Word). I'm loving having this "promise" reference sheet that I am compiling. Today, I was studying Luke 19 and made note of God's promise concerning profitable and unprofitable servants. What a source of encouragement to know that God has promised to INCREASE those who have been good stewards of the abilities and resources which He has given to them for the advancement of His Kingdom on earth. Like any good businessman, God expects a profit, and He holds us accountable for what we have done with what He has entrusted to us.

Sermon7/11/13 4:51 PM
Faye from Atlanta, GA (USA)  Contact via emailFind all comments by Faye
The Light of Life
Dr. Peter Masters
“ YOU ARE A GIFT FROM GOD !! ”
Pastor Masters, you are a wonderful "light-bearer." I am one who hungers and thirsts after righteousness. Your wisdom and understanding of scriptures is a tremendous help to me. God is so very gracious to have brought you along side of me, via SermonAudio, to show me pearls in His Word. Every day, I am advancing by leaps and bounds in knowledge of spiritual things. To God be the glory! He saved me at age 50. I am now 68. Please pray for the salvation of my husband, Charles (also 68 years of age). I am faithful to earnestly pray for him and to live out Christ before him. I so much long to see him, too, knowing and walking with Our Lord. I like your sermon deliverance style. You don't talk down to your hearers! Instead, you have an affectionate fatherly manner. Thus, I am drawn to stay engaged with you and listen to what you have to say.

Sermon7/3/13 11:38 AM
Faye from Atlanta, GA (USA)  Find all comments by Faye
Being Led of the Spirit
“ HIGHLY RECOMMEND !! ”
This is an insightful and helpful message. There abounds today much false teaching, especially among the Charismatics and Pentecostals, concerning being led of The Spirit. Pastor Masters wonderfully brings the listener back to the scriptures for a right understanding.

Sermon6/30/13 12:40 AM
How God Works in a Life
comments
Wonderful. How gracious is our God and Father. Thank you, Dr. Masters.

Sermon6/29/13 9:20 PM
Faye from Atlanta, GA (USA)  Find all comments by Faye
How God Works in a Life
Dr. Peter Masters
comments
“ GOD'S BOUNDLESS MERCY !! ”
Thank you, Pastor Masters, for making the point that the prodigal son was a very long way from home. And, even at that far distance, the father (God) saw his repentant, hurting child and ran out to embrace and receive him way before the boy reached home's gate. God, Our Father, knows His Children’s weakened state. Apart from Him, none can make the trek back home. It’s a journey fueled by God’s Amazing Grace. It’s ALL OF HIM and none of us! Even our repentant spirit is “worked in us” from above. God permitted the prodigal son to have the “slopping the hogs” experience for the changing of his proud heart.

Sermon6/26/13 12:00 AM
Faye from Atlanta, GA (USA)  Find all comments by Faye
Release from Conformity
“ NO CHANGE INSIDE !! ”
Pastor Master’s teaching regarding conforming vs transforming reminded me of a cartoon character (a mischievous little boy) whose mother had told him to sit in the corner and the comment line was this -- “I may be sitting down on the outside, but I’m standing up on the inside.” The boy was conforming, but was not transformed. His heart remained rebellious!

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4

Scott T. Brown
On The Highway of Holiness

Isaiah
Hope Baptist Church

Dr. James M. Phillips
Creation Vs Evolution #26

Creation From Hebrew Text
Discover The Word With Dr...

Vincent Wall