Ligonier Ministries | SermonAudio.com

SUNDAY
DEC 21, 2014
About | $1 Signup!

Make a donation to this broadcaster!
More + Podcast + Codes
MyChurch: ligonier
Ligonier Ministries
Dr. R. C. Sproul  |  Sanford, Florida

Sermon8/18/13 2:29 AM
janine elizabeth from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
The Extent of the Atonement
comments
I do wish universalism was truth in that I can't wrap my mind around some of my loved ones dying in their sins and spending forever in destruction. If salvation were not of God, I would always wonder if their blood is on my hands such as did I share the gospel enough with them, did I pray enough and earnestly enough for them. I do believe the gospel must be shared indiscriminately as the sower broadcasts the seed. This is a doctrine I struggled with and found repugnant at first, but because my prayer for my self has always been don't let me be deceived and no matter what I must give up in my preconceived ideas, opinions etc, I want Your truth. Thus I set myself to studying out this doctrine. Today I see the wisdom and truth in it. I've listened to a pastor here and been blessed by a couple of his sermons, but last nite listening to his sermon on this topic I pictured him using total depravity and limited atonement as universal bookends to the other three points which he considered particular. I don't see that one can freely use the term the elect with that theology. Whenever man's freewill or choice trumps God's sovereignty then God's freewill decree becomes non-sovereignty. Apart from the whole double jeopardy argument, Christ's atonement was with design.

Sermon8/17/13 1:29 PM
R.K. McFalls from Virginia  Find all comments by R.K. McFalls
The Extent of the Atonement
comments
I love listening to Dr. Sproul. He has taught me many things. He has a great mind and has dedicated his life to the study and service of God. I agree with 95% of what is in this message. The fundamental error is in the definition of the word "all". All means "all". God is like a merchant in the marketplace. He is offering salvation to all people. He calls out in the market place, trying to get everyone's attention. But not everyone responds. Those who do respond, some look at the merchandise closely, but do not buy it. Some may even buy it, but later on they decide they do not like it and return it. 'Many are called, but few are chosen.' 'Taste and see that the Lord is good' God has an infinite supply of goods. If everyone came to buy, everyone would obtain. But not all come to buy.

Sermon6/9/13 2:16 PM
Jonathan foster from N.ireland  Find all comments by Jonathan foster
Inommunicable Attributes
comments
Great preaching....also available on SKY Channel 585 on Monday's at 5a.m g.m.t!

Sermon6/9/13 5:44 AM
A New Perspective
Dr. R. C. Sproul
So good. Made me cry. Made me rejoice. Made me fear. Made me still with awe of Christ. Made my heart thrill and made my soul soar. And made me cry again. Thank you for this treasure of a series.

Sermon6/9/13 3:30 AM
Finding the Glory
Dr. R. C. Sproul
The further along we grow in the knowledge of the holiness of God, the more stunning becomes the awareness of just how amazing is the amazing grace of God towards us. Loving this series. Thank you.

Sermon6/6/13 9:54 PM
Who Is This Jesus?
comments
In answer to your question, I would fall on my face before Him trembling. This is so heart stirring. Thank you.

Sermon6/6/13 9:35 AM
Cora from United States  Find all comments by Cora
Who Is This Jesus?
comments
A glimpse of the Holiness of our great God changes lives. Great Message. It's obvious that this view of God is not apparent in the church today. Those in the Bible trembled at God's holiness.

Sermon5/18/13 12:17 PM
vijaya valentina  Find all comments by vijaya valentina
Creation Ex Nihilo
“ Foolishness of God ”
Our preacher is very clear about the power of reasoning. The gradual spontaneous generation of the people of Ape, who believe that 6 day creation is absurd must hear this sermon to be convinced of the well founded nobel prize scientist's view, and sound philosophical view. The unique qualification for understanding this highly esteemed view of the preacher is complete emptying of the mind.

Sermon5/6/13 11:31 AM
vijaya valentina  Contact via emailFind all comments by vijaya valentina
The Will of God
Dr. R. C. Sproul
comments
“ Deutronomy 29:29 ”
"The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of the law" For example, no man knoweth the hour of Jesus's coming. He keeps it secret and this belongs to God. How to do all the words of the law? Proverbs 25:2 "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honor of kings is to search out a matter." Those things that are revealed are in the order of having been revealed. We are the kings and it is honor to search out the matter in scriptures. This is a guide to search out that is hidden in scriptures and once we search out the matter we come to a conclusion. I learnt this valuable interpretation in my Bible Study.

Sermon4/30/13 2:02 AM
The Will of God
comments
Very good. Thank you.

Sermon4/18/13 6:22 AM
Genti Rexho from northern europe,Finland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Genti Rexho
Inommunicable Attributes
comments

Sermon4/7/13 5:30 PM
Knowledge of God

Sermon3/12/13 11:01 AM
Ken Roy from Springfield, Mo.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ken Roy
Ezekiel
Dr. R. C. Sproul
Wonderful lesson on Ezekiel. Please explain what is meant by "the whole house of Israel"?

Sermon1/9/13 2:09 PM
Tekeste Bereket from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tekeste Bereket
1 & 2 Timothy
Dr. R. C. Sproul
May the Lord greatly bless you. I am greatly blessed not only by this sermon, but by all your sound and and Holly Spirit breathed teaching. I thank God for this kind of teaching in such times as this!This is the site where I indicate to friends and family members to follow for the faithful teaching of the Word of God.

Sermon1/4/13 12:46 PM
Stephan Bartosh from Illinois  Find all comments by Stephan Bartosh
Almost Persuaded
comments
Doctor Sproul is the one of those (and may say from my standpoint, the only one) who shows me the beauty and wonderful depths of our Christian faith.

Sermon10/18/12 7:50 AM
Anselm
Dr. R. C. Sproul
“ Ontological argument. ”
Interesting presentation of the ontological argument for the existence of God.

Sermon9/27/12 9:55 AM
Tshai Wynne Khadan from Trinidad and Tobago  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tshai Wynne Khadan
Trials or Trails
Dr. R. C. Sproul
The fruit is worth the PAIN! Amen!

Sermon9/27/12 9:16 AM
The Prayer of Faith
Dr. R. C. Sproul
Love this sermon.Strictly the Word of God. Amen and may God Bless the speaker and the reading of the word.

Sermon9/3/12 2:27 AM
Bill Sked. from New South Wales. Australia.248  Find all comments by Bill Sked.
Take Me Back to Canaan
Dr. R. C. Sproul
comments
“ Most appreciate. ”
Dr R.C. I was so blessed by your account of Joseph and his family, all the intrigue and dysfunctionality, finally resolved by our great God who worked it all out for not only their good, but ours also. Bless you brother, I,m from Scotland, but living in Australia, and struggling with a little outreach church in the great untouched peoples of Australia. I have always appreciated your ministry and also your joy in Christ which i also share. Love in Christ. Bill Sked.

Sermon8/20/12 3:15 PM
ACB  Find all comments by ACB
The Intertestamental Period
Dr. R. C. Sproul
Significant talk explaining how God set the stage for John the Baptist, Jesus and the NT. What are the sources of this message?

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Book of Judges
Shreveport Grace Church

Consider Him

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Special Meeting

Top 10 Puritan Hare Drive Reviews

Wash­er, Beeke, Bauch­am, Benn­ett, Brown, Price, McM­ah­on, Johns­on, Dild­ay, Menc­ar­ow...
www.puritandownloads.com/bl..

Sponsor: Lowest Puritan Hard Drive Price Ever!
www.puritandownloads.com/pu..