Bible Believers Fellowship | SermonAudio.com

Cindy Davis from Knoxville  Find all comments by Cindy Davis
Very good sermon.

Sermon12/2/12 9:19 PM
Antonio Moniz from British Columbia, Canada  Find all comments by Antonio Moniz
Paid Ministry
Bryan Denlinger
comments
“ So true! ”
Greetings brother, So agree with your teaching on giving! I really like the many verses given to prove your preaching because it makes it much more difficult to twist the truth. I think false teachers twist God's words readily because of the few scriptures given and people seem willing to gobble things pleasing the flesh. I certainly am fully prepared to support a preacher who does the work of God according to the Bible such as you. I see a great need for the work you do and will support you because I cannot do it myself. I do feel like I can make a difference by helping you to minister and I pray that more listeners will chip in for souls to be won. The time is short and we all need to run that last mile. I thank you for not compromising the truth for making a dollar. You have a high standard of integrity and it shines brightly. God bless you brother! My bread is yours also. If you have need, I'm OK with hearing about it once in a while. The problem I have is with "ministers of righteousness" that seem to be overly concerned about money. Week after week it's the same story: we need money for this, that and the other. 15 minutes into the service and they pass the collection plate!!! Give me a break! It's suppose to be a house of praye and they have turned it into a de

Sermon12/2/12 2:13 PM
Jacob from AR  Find all comments by Jacob
comments
Oh, these liberal theologians with their Ecumenism and social praxis. They'll drooling when the Antichrist shows up because he'll fulfill their desires for a socialist, queer-friendly Utopia here on Earth.

Sermon11/26/12 2:53 PM
Antonio Moniz from British Columbia, Canada  Find all comments by Antonio Moniz
Why the Social Gospel is Wrong
Bryan Denlinger
Excellent preaching! Praise the Lord. Loved this sermon. So the flesh is our greatest enemy, because it's always there 24/7? And it seems to have it's own will. I knew that but somehow it wasn't very clear. I appreciate your explanation of that. What you say about the social gospel is so true. It's seems we are living in a world where most people wish they could take a pill to make it all better. I remember going to a charismatic "church" as a babe in Christ and there they were drinking coffee and eating cake in the church meetings. They were also speaking mumbo jumbo in "tongues". I started thinking to myself ' is this for real?' --no it wasn't! It didn't take me too long to realize who they were. I didn't know any better at the time, but as soon as I heard the preacher praise Benny Hinn, i was out of there shortly thereafter! They used mostly the Good News bible. I had no clue at the time about the Bible versions issue. But it clearly goes back to Proverbs 4:23 " Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. " They don't have the truth in their heart and everything they do or say proceeds from that and it ends up being a social club instead of a house of prayer. God bless you, yours and your ministry for the work you do. Praise the Lord!

Sermon11/25/12 5:57 PM
Antonio Moniz from British Columbia, Canada  Find all comments by Antonio Moniz
Is The Cross An Idol?
Jessie Delewski
“ Thanks for staightening that out for me. ”
Thank you for all the scriptures you give in your teaching: I have no doubts about the truth of your message! I see it clearer now after listening to this sermon. Thank you for the truth. All things in moderation is sensible advice. I can see the difference between an object used for a memorial and an idol. There is a definite distinction between the two. I will not repeat my mistakes in cleaning the home or advising other Christians. Thanks again. God bless you and yours for the simple truth and the work you do. Amen brother!

Sermon11/15/12 12:06 PM
Omar from Florida  Find all comments by Omar
God's Gift Of Elderly Christians
comments
Bryan i just wanted to correct you on something... you said Noah lived after the flood 448 years. genesis 7:6 says Noah was 600 years old when the flood came and genesis 9:28 says he lived 350 years after the flood and he was 950 and died. you had said in here he lived 448 after the flood and that would make Noah 1048 years old and the oldest person ever. i know you only like to be corrected on scripture so just wanted to point that out.

Sermon11/15/12 12:07 AM
Antonio Moniz from British Columbia, Canada  Find all comments by Antonio Moniz
What About Tithing?
Jessie Delewski
comments
“ Very good preaching! ”
Thank you for preaching this sermon. A lot of the churches I've been to, teach this heresy that tithing is for today. I agree with you that it is not. I have learned this lesson the hard way by listening to Charles Stanley back in 2003-2005. I sincerely regret listening to him; believing his lies. It only got me deeper into debt by following his advice and tithing when I really was not able to. I love your ministry because it's scripture after scripture after scripture. I love my 1611 KJB and if you can show me in that Bible, then I will believe you. The best thing I ever did was getting saved. The next best thing was finding out about my precious word of God @ www.jesus-is-savior.com . I am so very thankful for your ministry and enjoy your honesty of heart as you preach the simple gospel. God bless you, your family and church. I am praying for many more KJV Bible house churches around the Globe. God bless! Antonio

Sermon11/11/12 12:26 PM
Alan2 from England  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alan2
When Will The Rapture Take Place?
comments
It will take place around 2 pm British Standard time. Might as well add to the false prophets that keep coming up with the ridiculous, to adding to the ridiculous teaching of Lacunza's rapture

Sermon10/1/12 6:17 PM
Helga Hickman from Niagara Falls, NY  Contact via emailFind all comments by Helga Hickman
Ministries Come, & Go, & Stop
Jessie Delewski
comments
So glad to hear this from you! Thank you! I am sure you must be overloaded. But, I pray, the Holy Spirit will always guide you in the right path! I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye. Psalm 32:8 . . 5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6 May God bless you and yours, profusely and always!

Sermon9/29/12 8:24 PM
Jacob Franklin from Arkansas  Find all comments by Jacob Franklin
Ministries Come, & Go, & Stop
Jessie Delewski
comments
“ Thanks brother! ”
Thanks for the update brother...I was wondering what the status of your ministry was. Stand fast!

Sermon9/18/12 7:25 PM
brad from Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by brad
The Pre-Trib. Rapture Judgment
Bryan Denlinger
comments
“ confused ”
Im confused about 1cor15:51 that verse is clearly at the the last trumpet. It says the the last trump...at the last trumpet. Its a saying a trumpet will be blown...Isnt that the end of the time of jacobs trouble?

Sermon9/9/12 12:18 AM
Antonio Moniz from British Columbia, Canada  Find all comments by Antonio Moniz
Charity vs. Love
Bryan Denlinger
comments
“ I understand better now! ”
Excellent teaching pastor. I never quite understood the difference between love and charity. But now I do. Thank you for magnifying the word of God for us and sharing your insights. I'm learning a lot from your sermons and really enjoy your comments and depth of knowledge of God. Amazing! God bless your work in the ministry. I'm inspired to study diligently by listening to your sermons. Thank you so much. Blessings!

Sermon9/7/12 1:07 PM
David2 from Illinois  Find all comments by David2
Farewell Message
comments
I was of the understanding that Jessie was going to be posting sermons to sermon audio. Is he posting them elsewhere? I would like to access them.

Sermon8/28/12 4:22 PM
Cezar from Midwest  Find all comments by Cezar
Farewell Message
Bryan Denlinger
comments
“ Farewell ”
I hope to see you back preaching soon. Maybe you could start a forum on your site.

Sermon8/28/12 4:20 PM
Cezar from Midwest  Find all comments by Cezar
Farewell Message
comments
Anthony Cevallos (8/12/2012)from Los Angeles CA: Bottom line, no more teaching from you anymore. What do you mean no more preaching from Brother Denlinger? He still has his other video ministry and his youtube account.

Sermon8/12/12 3:47 PM
Anthony Cevallos from Los Angeles CA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Anthony Cevallos
Farewell Message
comments
Bottom line, no more teaching from you anymore.

Sermon8/11/12 4:46 AM
Sarah  Find all comments by Sarah
Farewell Message
comments
I think maybe the answer is that the men are to continue to work and earn an income and still be able to bring a message/teaching to the fellowship each week. It really is not that big a deal, especially when you do not have children. I love pastor Bryan but this message was hard to hear because as a single parent with a huge workload, studying, caring for elderly parents etc I have to say it is hard for me to understand his reasoning. If all I had to do was work during the week and prepare one message a week on a weeknight or two, or on a Saturday, while someone cooked/cleaned/did the washing for me, I think it would be a breeze compared to the load I have now. I do admit though I have never been in those shoes so I cannot have a complete idea of the demands. I think Christ our life fellowship in BC Canada, although I do not know their inner workings, seem to take it in turns preaching a sermon, bringing a teaching each week, and as far as I can tell they still all work during the week. I do support you Bryan and pray the Lord leads and directs you in His paths. Thanyou for all the edifying messages and often it is a adjusting period in our lives the first year of marriage. God bless.

Sermon8/10/12 2:41 PM
Seth B.  Find all comments by Seth B.
Farewell Message
comments
I have always wondered about whether people in ministry should ask for money. Missionaries come home on what is supposed to be a rest and then run around trying to get support. Perhaps their own church should support them fully. I think of George Muller who never asked for money and now of pastor Mike Hoggard who says that he refuses to ask for money and simply trusts God to supply. Than I think of house churches, who, even if they were not giving to buildings, probably would not be able to support a pastor full time. If house churches are Biblical, and I believe they are, there must be a solution to supporting the pastor. Is it simply trusting God, as a little child trusts his parents? I would like to hear a sermon on this topic.

Sermon8/2/12 2:32 PM
Tracie Hall from Fort Mill, SC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tracie Hall
Farewell Message
Bryan Denlinger
comments
“ You'll Be Greatly Missed! ”
Bro. Byan, I am so grateful for your ministry here on SermonAudio and will miss not being able to hear more sermons. However, I plan to tune into the King James Video ministry, and Lord willing, continue to support you in your work there just the same as I did here. Be encouraged in following the Lord, and pay no attention to the negative words of others. He will bless you in all you do when you follow Him. He will bless you and the wife that HE has given you to get settled in your new life together where HE wants you to be. I am also in prayer that the Lord will do great things through Brother Jessie Delewski in this ministry as well.

Sermon8/2/12 9:30 AM
Long time listener  Find all comments by Long time listener
Farewell Message
Bryan Denlinger
comments
“ Sad news ”
I have to say, as a previous commentator noted, isn't Jessie now in the same situation? He has to work fulltime, and I think once before had to give up being the pastor at Bible Believers because of his work/family committments. I would hate to see Jessie now be over burdened as he has children and therefore had MORE of a load to carry. It makes me sad to think of you leaving Bible Believers when you have such a good brother in Jessie (not sure who else attends). Good fellowship/faith family is so hard to find, it is sad to see you leave it. Please pray for Jessie as he enters this new change. All the best to you Bryan.

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

The When of Courtship
Bill Parker
The God of Salvation

The God of Salvation
Sunday School
Eager Avenue Grace Church

Lewis Kiger
God can burn barley field

Memorial Heights Baptist

Scott T. Brown
His Hand is Stretched Out

Hope Baptist Church

Deceived Church

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Special Meeting

Imitating Evil Or Good?
Jon Couch

To carry care to bed is to sleep with a pack on your back. ... Thomas Haliburton
Site-Wide RSS & Podcast | Help