MONDAY
JUL 25, 2016

Newest Player | Info
MyChurch: johnmacarthur
Grace to You
John MacArthur  |  Los Angeles, California

Sermon10/30/15 5:05 PM
mrs w  Find all comments by mrs w
The Blueprint for Being Born Again, B
Pastor John MacArthur
“ Listen to every word deeply ”
i listen to John frequently. Because of his enthusiasm and knowledge of the bible. However, listening to the last five minutes at the talk session, I am a bit leary of his relationship to God. He doesn't seem to know him personally, just His word. He says to confess Jesus as Lord, and believe he is raised from the dead, to be saved..but even the devil believes that...he condemns evangelicalism by saying the people feel God, and that it's not a feeling, but an intellectual understanding of truth. God tells us to not lean on our own understanding. David praised God thru the streets, he knew God, and felt emotion. John goes on to say, look at your life to know if your saved, but we are all sinners, and sin everyday. If we can't save ourselves, than we most definitely can't say we have no sin. It's true, once your saved, you will get better, the closer you are to God, but faith comes from hearing, and it doesn't sound like John personally has heard His voice. I have personally heard His voice, and can describe His personality, Know His thoughts, because I know Him, because I've heard his voice, you can't hear Gods voice and be unmoved..pastor John has been preaching for 40 years, but we need to question those whom we listen to..and receive Gods message from. He cannot speak about e

Sermon10/25/15 1:46 PM
Aaron Yeager from WV  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aaron Yeager
Humbling the Exalted - Exalting the Humble
Pastor John MacArthur
I like your descriptive words that adds depth to your points.

Sermon10/17/15 10:16 PM
Ronald Kern from IDAHO  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ronald Kern
Overcoming Financial Worry, Part 1B
Pastor John MacArthur
Really, really enjoyed it. My first ever since finding this app. God picked it by "random" choice, it has made my thoughts about worry different....thank you!

Sermon10/7/15 12:26 PM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by H Hudson
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Idolatry is almost never discussed in most churches yet it is one of the most prevalent sins in our country. It comes in so many forms that most don't recognize it as being one of their own sins. The best ways to see this sin and to keep it out of your life is to study the Holy Scriptures daily and see what It says about your own behavior. The Truth will make it obvious to you and help you keep from any form of idolatry. Excellent sermon.

Sermon10/4/15 8:32 PM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
A Nation Abandoned by God
comments
"The ultimate insanity is to worship any other than the TRUE God" Well preached pASTOR! enjoyed this sermon

Sermon9/27/15 3:32 PM
Aaron Yeager from WV  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aaron Yeager
A Portrait of False Teachers, Part 2
Pastor John MacArthur
This is so true in my area. 99% of all the churches fit right into this portrait. I would love to get a printed copy of this sermon! I am 75 & I have seen this condition over & over.

Sermon9/24/15 1:06 PM
Buggs from Minnesota  Contact via emailFind all comments by Buggs
Pray Boldly, Part 1
“ POWERFUL! ”
This two part series revolutionized my prayer life at a time when things were getting desperate. God seemed silent and after hearing this, I really prayed and became respectfully bold in my prayer time. I find it amazing how the Lord responds to our cries when we are desperate and naturally become bold as a result. I think of the people who sought out Jesus (the woman with the bleeding disorder, the woman whose daughter had a demon, the Centurion, and even the paralytic whose friends were bold enough to lower him down through the roof to reach Jesus. All those acts were desperate and were, as a result, bold. Let us learn similarly. Dr. MacArthur really hit home with this series of which I will forever be grateful. Bless you, Dr. MacArthur. I am so thankful for your service.

Sermon9/22/15 6:31 PM
James D. Riddle from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by James D. Riddle
Friends and Foes in the Church, Part 2
Pastor John MacArthur
Pastor MacArthur's confidence in scripture always influences my own confidence.

Sermon8/31/15 12:43 AM
Monty Morgan from Sunland, Ca.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Monty Morgan
We Will Not Bow, Part A
comments
I was there on the Sunday night when Pastor John preached this. It gave me chills then and it gives me chills again re listening to it. Every Christian should hear this sermon. The Day is fast approaching when REAL persecution in this Country is coming. This message prepares us, strengthens us, and reminds us to depend on no one but Christ when it comes. Let us ALL stand boldly for the Truth of Gods Word.

Sermon8/13/15 1:10 PM
Helen from Sweden  Find all comments by Helen
Why Every Calvinist Should Be a...
Pastor John MacArthur
Awesome, can't get enough if this message. I have in print now and it is a blessing.

Sermon7/25/15 12:42 PM
Carl E from Australia  Find all comments by Carl E
We Will Not Bow, Part B
comments
Bold preaching! Come Lord Jesus.

Sermon7/25/15 11:46 AM
Shirley smith from memphis,, to  Find all comments by Shirley smith
We Will Not Bow, Part B
comments
Blessed by your messages We will not bow down A&B. You presented it so clearly to all who will hear. May Gods word be heard all over this land.

Sermon7/24/15 12:08 AM
Joe Gronostajski from North Carolina  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joe Gronostajski
We Will Not Bow, Part A
comments
I am a regular listener via my sermon app on the I-pad ! This is the most extraordinary sermon I have heard on this subject matter , and is a message for our time ! God bless you , be bold , and preach as the spirit leads ! In Christs Name

Sermon7/20/15 8:01 AM
Gavilan  Find all comments by Gavilan
Slaves for Christ, Part 1
Eye opening. Very good!

Sermon7/10/15 1:45 AM
Matthew Maxwell-Carr from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Matthew Maxwell-Carr
Qualities of an Excellent Servant, Part 1A
“ True Quality ”
On holiday recently I made my way through all 5 of John MacArthur's sermons on 1 Timothy 4:6-16 from his website. These are extremely rich and helpful studies and very much worth your time, especially if you are in ministry or are thinking of going into ministry.

Sermon7/8/15 5:43 PM
Cole from Central Texas  Find all comments by Cole
Prayer as Worship, Part 1
Pastor John MacArthur
By God's grace, Dr. MacArthur seems to have a very Biblical informed manner of preaching that helps one think about the truth of God and apply it. I feel that I've been struggling a little in prayer, and I thank God that I was able to find this series. May God bless and use GTY

Sermon5/21/15 7:24 PM
kandice Bethune  Find all comments by kandice Bethune
Can a Christian Starve to Death?

Sermon4/9/15 9:05 PM
God's Pattern for Children, #2A
Pastor John MacArthur
comments
“ informative Sermon! ”
This explanation is excellent as to why we have so much delinquency, disrespect and selfishness amongst our youth. I'm reading a book, "Why Christians Can't Trust Psychology," which expands on Pastor MacArthur's message. I don't see much possibility in changing our educational system to look to the Truth of the Scriptures for getting a sane society again. So each Christian family must take a strong position on raising their own children.

Sermon4/7/15 6:24 PM
Anon from United States  Find all comments by Anon
God's Pattern for Children, #2A
Pastor John MacArthur
comments
“ Helpful counsel about ADHD ”
Incredible perspective on ADHD! A few key quotes: "We have a whole generation of disobedient children in our nation who are proud, self-centered, and indulgent to their own drives and lusts. Parents who have been programmed not to spank them because that’s been reclassified as child abuse, parents who really don’t know what moral system to teach them...Parents are now trying to deal with these children in the most frightening ways." "turning that child into a drug addict, is that a solution?" "'Studies indicate that those with untreated ADHD are more likely to become alcoholics, smokers or drug abusers than the general population.' Sure, undisciplined people with no self-control are more likely to behave like that." On the 6 signs a child has ADHD: "You know who they’re describing? All of our children." "every time I took home a note like that, I got spanked... I’m glad my parents didn’t turn me into a drug addict. "

Sermon3/30/15 3:04 AM
Rosie Rawlley from Calcutta  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rosie Rawlley
What We Will Do, #1a
Pastor John MacArthur
Pastor, may God use you more! I prayed for you even today.

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Event: Jul 27-28, 2016
Corectly Crossing The Textual Divide

38th Annuel Dean Burgon Conference
Conference
  LIVE Webcast Event!

What Atheists Say Before Entering Hell

Free MP3s: Horr­ify­ing & Terr­ify­ing Death Bed Scenes Of Ath­eists, Apost­ates & Skept­ics
www.puritandownloads.com/bl..

The European Union
Rev. William McCrea

Everyone who is a man of God has omnipotence as his guardian. ... C. H. Spurgeon

Apple TV New!