Reformed Bible Church, Central Virginia | SermonAudio.com

Select Podcast Format | Help
HTML Embed | Demo
Live Webcast | Info | Demo
Reformed Bible Church, Central Virginia
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond  |  Appomattox, Virginia

Sermon10/13/10 2:12 PM
comments
“ Translation into Romanian. ”
I translated this sermon into Romanian and we published it here. Also we posted on our website in Romanian and it has several hundred downloads. It was a blessing for me and I said unto myself: the people here must read this. I hope God will make it a blessing in Romania!

Sermon10/13/10 7:45 AM
Wayne from Canada  Find all comments by Wayne
comments
“ Conviction ”
If only our pastors these days had the same conviction about the scriptures that Jonathan Edwards obviously had. The wrath of God if mentioned at all, is heavily sugar-coated to appeal to the culture. In my own church you are guaranteed to hear at least 4 or 5 jokes during the sermon. It is time we took scripture seriously and believe wholeheartedly what it says!!

Sermon10/8/10 3:57 PM
Joel from Holland  Find all comments by Joel
Calvinism, Eschatology and Social Theory
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond

Sermon6/9/10 12:04 AM
shelly from east coast  Find all comments by shelly
comments
wow! this is one of the most powerful sermons i have ever heard! i had read the sermon previously, but the audio is the icing on the cake! they sure don't (normally) preach like this anymore! i wonder what would happen to the church today if preachers/pastors began to give sermons like this? i think WE ALL need sound preaching like this...

Sermon5/22/10 6:17 AM
Steven J Davies from London  Contact via emailFind all comments by Steven J Davies
comments
When I first read it, I was appalled. I hadn't known. Every idea I had about God was completely blown away and I was left with the truth. I thank God that He wanted me to hear this message. Now when I see the lost, I fear for them and it drives me onwards to share the Gospel and to pray for them much more earnestly. But most of all, I seek God's face that He will deal with me so that He can complete His work through me. Just imagine if God did not "SO love the world"...but He did and He does.

Sermon1/17/10 4:56 PM
Robert Cast from Long Island, NY  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert Cast
comments
The fearfulness of the awesome wrath of God. Such eloquent words expressing such horrifying reality.

Sermon10/13/09 9:29 PM
Jenny Murphy from Leeds England  Find all comments by Jenny Murphy
comments
“ Timeless. ”
This message is timeless and it communicates the great truths of the way of holiness. Edwards truly is one of the great doctors of the Church

Sermon9/8/09 9:55 PM
Cindy Toolsie from Toronto,Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cindy Toolsie
comments
I felt like I hit the sermonaudio jackpot on this one, a great voice indeed! truly adds beauty to the HOLY SCRIPTURES and makes a big difference in how one hears. I strongly agree with Fay in the UK. I wish this speaker could read the whole bible and place it on sermonaudio for easy access so listeners can be blessed by these readings. It's truly great!. I am now searching for this voice on the Jonathan Edwards readings that Fay mentioned. I am determined to find them. The KJV is my golden nugget, my favourite version and we have great pastors to help us understand it. Thank you. GOD Bless this reader.

Sermon6/29/09 7:23 PM
Cindy Toolsie from Toronto, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cindy Toolsie
The Messenger Gabriel
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
God bless you and thank you pastor Raymond for this great sermon. I thank God for the work of the Holy Spirit in my life to enable me to hear your wonderful expositions on this subject and also your series on Ethics, your sermons are loaded with alot of biblical information, listening to them once is just not enough, I wonder if I will ever be able to finish listening to all of these powerful and educational biblical sermons. I wish my brain was like a huge sponge in which I can absorb all this information in one time listening. God will never forget your labour of love and work for His Kingdom. Thanks again.

Sermon4/19/09 2:05 PM
Mary Moser from Farmville, VA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mary Moser
Examination and Discovery
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
Your sermon moved me. One thing I will now do is to improve the paperwork I do in counseling. Thank you! -Mary

Sermon2/13/09 8:19 PM
mary moser from farmville, va  Find all comments by mary moser
Exodus 6 - Chapt 1:15-22
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond

Sermon1/25/09 9:45 PM
Biblical Ethics 4a
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
The light of GOD truly shines through these ethical teachings, they are well received by me and I thank you for them, biblical education at its best. GOD'S choicest blessings to you pastor Raymond.

Sermon8/10/08 7:58 PM
Fay from England, UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Fay
comments
“ Excellent reading of Hebrews! ”
I love listening to audio recordings of the King James Bible and I really enjoyed this reading of the book of Hebrews, it's definitely one to keep and listen to regularly, and I hope that this speaker will maybe do some more readings from the Bible. I've listened to him reading some Jonathan Edwards sermons and he has an excellent voice, perfect for this kind of thing, a pleasure to listen to.

Sermon8/8/08 11:06 AM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
Ethics 8
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
Amen! Hear this excellent sermon! This is the best message I have ever heard on the human will! The truths here are made very clear for all to hear and understand ...(proven with many good Bible verses)!

Sermon2/7/08 10:45 PM
nrlcharlie from AUSTRALIA  Contact via emailFind all comments by nrlcharlie
comments
WOW, Crazy Stuff... I agree with Mark Fitzpatrick, this has to be among the greatest of all time. If your keen on more of htis kind of preaching today check out this ministry: www.myspace.com/thehighvoltage

Sermon1/10/08 2:39 PM
DouglassMc from Dallas TX  Contact via emailFind all comments by DouglassMc
The Critical Importance of Biblical...
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
AMEN AND AMEN. Everyone should listen to this entire series. When I was 7 years old my pastor (Dispensationalist) always said that God was all powerful. Yet, he kept saying that our efforts in the Gospel Era would fail because Satan was the Prince and Power of this world. I could not understand how an OMNIPOTENT God could or would allow defeat. Thank the LORD he delivered me from the Pessimism of Dispensationalism. Bless you pastor for preaching the TRUTH.

Sermon1/6/08 6:51 PM
Mark Fitzpatrick from Dublin, Ireland  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Mark Fitzpatrick
comments
“ The Great Sermon! ”
This has to be, outside of the Bible, the Greatest sermon of all time! www.sermonaudio.com/arann

Sermon8/2/07 10:09 PM
Mrs. Jake  Find all comments by Mrs. Jake
comments
“ Everyone needs to hear this ”
They just don't preach it like this anymore.

Sermon5/8/07 9:20 PM
Marissa  Find all comments by Marissa
comments
“ "i fear god even more" ”
Wow! this is nothing but the truth! its scary to think that one day we will either go to heaven or hell.

Sermon5/8/07 6:07 PM
Robert  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
comments
Great stuff. Nicole...feel free to email me since you live nearby and Rhode Island lacks this so much.

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5

God's Love-Letter

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Teaching

Ken Wimer
Our Lord's Grave

Shreveport Grace Church

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/sw..

Sermon: Christ Centered Evangelism 6
Evangelist Ed Lacy

Sykesville, MD | zip
Liberty Church, PCA

Preach­ing thr­ough the Gospel of Mark.
www.libertychurchpca.org