Grace Church | SermonAudio.com

More + Podcast + Codes
MyChurch: gracechurch
Grace Church
Mitch Lush  |  Downingtown, Pennsylvania

Sermon12/2/09 5:01 PM
Al from Colorado  Contact via emailFind all comments by Al
Good to run across these sermons by Pastor Chuck as I was baptised by him at First Baptist Church of Downingtown in 1986. A lot of well thought out points to consider as I am of the dispensational premillennial persuation. Once again, it was a blessing to hear Pastor Chuck again after all of these years.

Sermon8/12/09 7:29 AM
Dessie from WV  Find all comments by Dessie
“ Escellent! ”
What a blessing this series on Joseph has been. Thank God for Sovereign Grace.

Sermon8/9/09 9:37 AM
Dessie from WV  Find all comments by Dessie
“ Excellent! ”
What a blessing! This sermon teaches true forgiveness. This story of Joseph has always been a favorite and I never tire of hearing it preached in TRUTH. We as Christians need to have this type of forgiveness toward others. God bless Brother Lush as he continues.

Sermon3/14/09 9:19 PM
Francisca  Find all comments by Francisca
I was greatly blessed by this message. I was there at the retreat. Even though I was edified by it when I went there, I am so grateful for this website and that you put this message up. I find that when the Holy Spirit is in the preaching of his word, you can't get tired of hearing the same message over and over again. For indeed I find that when I hear the message a fresh, I learn something new, or should I say its like I get something new that I may have missed when I heard it the first time. Thank you for sharing it with us, and for inviting us to Youth Group.

Sermon1/19/09 5:14 AM
Pastor Ali McLachlan from Cumnock Baptist Church  Contact via emailFind all comments by Pastor Ali McLachlan
Pastor Martin has represented for years a doctrinal clarity, reverence and humanity in preaching which is always refreshing to hear. Thanks for this post.I recommend it.

Sermon9/27/07 7:12 PM
Jeanette Williams  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jeanette Williams
Thank you so much for preaching a message that seems to have gotten lost in Christiandom. In the face of prosperity doctrine, and feel good christianity, this is a wake up message that the Christ walk should not be easy and if it is, we may be in error somewhere. Nevertheless is sometimes hard to say, but Lord, put a nevertheless wayyyy down in our spirit!!!

Sermon1/19/07 4:27 PM
Erin from Baltimore  Find all comments by Erin
comments
This is such an excellent testimony of God's saving grace! Praise God! I have several people who I'd like to give this to!

Sermon1/19/07 3:07 PM
Hank from Blacksburg  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hank
comments
“ Great Testimony! ”
What a great testimony of God's prevenient grace at work. I'll share it with a friend who played in a rock band when he was younger.

Sermon10/2/06 9:51 PM
Scott
A wonderful message on election.

Sermon11/27/05 8:27 AM
Norman Smith from New Haw, Surrey,England  Contact via email
“ Most welcome Sermon! ”
Christians must needs go through tribulation . Pastor Vuolo preaches a most welcome sermon on why this must be so. I have had the pleasure of hearing Pastor Vuolo in person the last two Sabbaths, and he is one of the most passionate preachers i have had the joy of hearing,and am delighted that some of his sermons are available online here on sermonaudio. Chuck has a Pastors heart for the Lord's people and also a b urden for those still not saved by grace.This sermon brings glory to God,and i recommend its hearing to any dear child of God.

Sermon7/6/05 9:12 PM
Bill Bollenbach from Pennsylvania  Contact via email
Peace With God
Jeremy Walker
“ A Wonderful Encouragement ”
This is a great sermon. Two of my children attending this retreat and raved about Jeremy Walker - I can see why. It is an excellent treatment of why I am a Christian!!!! I am ready to listen to the rest of the series.

Sermon4/9/05 11:32 PM
Don D White from La Granja, Chile, S.A.  Contact via email
Glorying In Tribulations
Jeremy Walker
“ Thank You ”
Mr.Walker: I am a 71 yr old missionary serving in Chile and was in the midst of a severe battle and our Lord provided this message as a means of His grace. Your faithful handling of this text was a restoration into that promised "hope". There never has been an easy path for this old pilgrim and with full knowledge of a even bigger trial next time I was frail and needing help --- your final thoughts and spiritual challange was great for my soul. In Spanish it was "Firmes Y Adelante" for me in the battles for sure to come! Young man may you never stop ministering the Word with such an annointing. An elder brother in Christ:Don White

Sermon2/27/05 5:20 PM
Kevin from Holland, Michigan  Contact via email
Who Is Your Master?
Mitch Lush
“ Great sermon! ”
Thanks for loading Pastor Mitch's sermons on SermonAudio! The illustration from the slave market of what it means to be a slave of sin or a slave of righteousness in this sermon was very helpful. May our Lord bless you and the brethren there in Westchester, PA.

Sermon3/25/04 11:47 AM
Norman Smith from Surrey UK  Contact via email
“ Much needed Sermon! ”
In these days when some men and women in their carnal emnity disgrace themselves in practising that which God never intended them for, it is heartwarming to hear a nother Biblically sound sermon on why God made "male" and "female". I have had the privelage of attending two meetings in which Pastor Vuolo was preaching whilst on holiday in America, and am delighted that i will be able to continue to listen to more of his preaching via sermonaudio. This preacher has a heart for reaching sinners with the gospel as well as building up the saints in their most holy faith, may those whom listen to him be blessed in thier souls by the Spirit of God.

Sermon2/2/04 8:11 AM
Phil Holland from sourthern California  Contact via email
You will come away from this series with a better understanding of God,s eternal plan of redemption as revealed to us in His word . Very very nicely taught .

Jump to Page : 1 [2]

Store Item
John 3:16 Revisited

Curtis Knapp
Product: Paperback
$5 USD

Puritan Hard Drive Sale!

Lowest Price Ever, 2-f­or-1 & Free Shipp­ing Worldw­ide. For A Short Time Only. Act Now!
www.puritandownloads.com/sw..